Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10495983 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (19140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nihilist:

Really?

Absolutely

De Bruyne 27 games 9 goals 17 assists

Hazard 30 games 12 goals(Mostly penalties) 10 assists
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
bigkesh:
http://www.whoscored.com/Statistics... According to whoscored Statistics, Eden hazard is the 4th best player in the world........ Makes me wonder about the rubbish i hear here

which stat no get name?

Goals or na assist. Put up Hazards numbers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Football isnt about goals then what's football about? Senseless step overs?

Reus better finishing so what does hazard have sef
according to ur logic, drinkwater of leicester is better than iniesta this season, more goals..... Terry has more career goals than iniesta... Zidane wasnt about goals...... According to u, lampard is twice d player ronaldinho was
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

which stat no get name?

Goals or na assist. Put up Hazards numbers
average of all stats
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Absolutely

Harry Kane 19 goals

Aguero 17 goals

If Kane continues with his current form, he will be better than Aguero

Dayokanu's logic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nihilist:

Harry Kane 19 goals

Aguero 17 goals

Dayokanu's logic

you have to consider the time spent on the pitch too. hazard has played the most minutes of all forwards in europe - it's a disgrace that without penalties, his stats isn't better than herrera.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Hazard 28 CL career games 5 goals 8 assists

Thats some Antonio Valencia type stats

What about Iniesta. . . . 0 goals and 0 assists this season.

raumdeuter:
Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Suarez, Robben, Ribery, Griezmann, Bale Reus. I would even pick Alexis Sanchez over him
In the second tier would be Hazard, STerling Aubameyang, Walcott Ashley Young etc

The Ribery you mentioned as the world elite wingers has been outscored by Hazard every season for the last 6 years.

So what's your criteria?

Some players just have certain strengths that you can place them above other players who outscore them eg Sterling and Jonathan Walters Oscar.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
coogar:

you have to consider the time spent on the pitch too. hazard has played the most minutes of all forwards in europe - it's a disgrace that without penalties, his stats isn't better than herrera.

He takes Pens because he has never missed a Pen in the EPL. Taking pens is a skill in itself. Ask Wayne Rooney

Did you see Hazard's pen tonight?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nihilist:

Harry Kane 19 goals

Aguero 17 goals

Dayokanu's logic

Thi is shameful for someone who went to University

How many minutes has Kane played and how many has Aguero played

Its only a Chelsea fan who can come up with that comparison
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nihilist:

He takes Pens because he has never missed a Pen in the EPL. Taking pens is a skill in itself. Ask Wayne Rooney

Did you see Hazard's pen tonight?

so should he be judged with the same bar as his peers who aren't taking pens? hazard plays the most minutes, takes pens so surely, his stats would be skewed in comparison to players like mata or david silva.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ibime:

What about Iniesta. . . . 0 goals and 0 assists this season.

Iniesta this season is washed especially since he had to drop more into midfield

Compared elite Iniesta seasons and see that Hazard is the definition of failure

The Ribery you mentioned as the world elite wingers has been outscored by Hazard every season for the last 6 years.

So what's your criteria?

Some players just have certain strengths that you can place them above other players who outscore them eg Sterling and Jonathan Walters Oscar

Ribery's strenght is in providing assists and not in scoring.

Now that you mentioned this, WHats Hazard strength Goals or assist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Thi is shameful for someone who went to University

How many minutes has Kane played and how many has Aguero played

Its only a Chelsea fan who can come up with that comparison

That was your logic na?

See your quote again:
raumdeuter:
If De Bruyne continues this form till next season he would be already better than Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nihilist:

See what Charlie Adam himself said

Even the scorer admitted that it was a once in a lifetime kind of goal, because it's very unusual to shoot from your own half even if the keeper is off his line.
On the balance of probability, it was an unlikely and illogical goal, the logical thing to do would have been to try and punt the ball up to Diouf...and I can't fault Thibault for acting as a sweeper keeper and trying to intercept the pass.

and what was he supposed to say?

JM confirmed right there that TC made a mistake. He is a top GK, but that was poor positioning and reaction ALL day long.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
In the second tier would be Hazard, STerling Aubameyang, Walcott Ashley Young etc
grin. grin. See hate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nihilist:

That was your logic na?

See your quote again:

That actually favoured Hazard because he played more minutes yet had less output to show for it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
FBS:

and what was he supposed to say?

JM confirmed right there that TC made a mistake. He is a top GK, but that was poor positioning and reaction ALL day long.

You're not interested in conceding. Neither am I. I already said let's move on because no way in this world you can convince me that a Keeper should be anticipating a 59 yard shot from inside his opponent's half
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Griezmann 18 league goals in the La Liga, I dont know how many Penalties

Hazard 12 goals in the EPL with over half being penalties

Tell me something

It's obvious you're high on some cheap weeds.

So any average joe wey dey above Hazard on number of goals is now better than the Belgian? Oga you need deliverance.

Memphis Depay is topping the Eredivisie scorers chart with 17 goals, he must be better than Hazard, Adam Rooney is on 15 goals in the Scottish League, he surely shits on Hazard, oh well Menez of all people is on 16 goals in the Serie A, no doubt he is phucking better than Hazard.

This your logic is in vogue and it's trending in every beer parlour across the globe.

You want to hear something from me?

A'madrid deploys a 4-4-1-1 formation with Griezmann playing slightly behind the No9, he's involved in nearly every of ATM's build up to a goal.

Most times, Simeone rolls out a direct 4-4-2 with Griezmann partnering either Mandzukic or Torres, this literally makes the french man a striker.

So what's special about him grabbing 18 League goals?

Just like Lacazette, he's being used as a forward, something that is in stark contrast with Hazard's situation at Chelsea.

Secondly, how does scoring goals alone make a player better than the other?

Thirdly, how does comparing a forward's output with a wide player's output make sense to you?

Ogbeni find back seat abeg and free Eden, the kid is on fire!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

That actually favoured Hazard because he played more minutes yet had less output to show for it

That's why I followed your logic and expanded your theory

Kane 19 goals

Aguero 17 goals

If Kane keeps his form up, he will be better than Aguero by the end of the season....according to Dayokanu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nihilist:

That's why I followed your logic and expanded your theory

Kane 19 goals

Aguero 17 goals

If Kane keeps his form up, he will be better than Aguero by the end of the season....according to Dayokanu

if kane continues his form, he would be better than aguero this season. if there's a similar pattern next season then people would start saying kane is better than aguero. that's the way it is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Iniesta this season is washed especially since he had to drop more into midfield

Compared elite Iniesta seasons and see that Hazard is the definition of failure

Iniestas best ever season cannot compete with Hazards worst season stats wise.

raumdeuter:

Ribery's strenght is in providing assists and not in scoring.

Now that you mentioned this, Whats Hazard strength Goals or assist

Riberys best ever assist record in the league is 14.

Dayo, you are a fraud.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
grin The funny thing is that none of these haters will blink twice before agreeing to accept Hazard into their team.. cheesy Cruel World..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
coogar:

if kane continues his form, he would be better than aguero this season. if there's a similar pattern next season then people would start saying kane is better than aguero. that's the way it is.

I would think this is basic common sense.

But I guess..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ibime:

Dayo, you are a fraud.

Boss, Thank you for this Ribery stats..

Dayo, please kindly counter this carefully..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ibime:

it depends on how you read the stats.

Riberys best ever assist record in the league is 14. Dayo, you are a fraud.

how many minutes does ribery get to play? he's perpetually injured. the time spent has to be pro-rata to get a clearer picture.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ibime:

12/13 Iniesta 16 league assists, Show us any season Hazard has matched this

Dayo, you are a fraud.

Ibime, Are you digging these stats from your adipose tissues?

11/12 Ribery 21 league assists

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bimffo:

Boss, Thank you for this Ribery stats..

Dayo, please kindly counter this carefully..

Thats why ppl say the IQ of Chelsea fans are the lowest on here.

Before you tell me to counter, I would expect you to verify but in a typical Chelsea manner just chorus any falsehood dumped on your plate

See Ribery assist stats below

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

I would think this is basic common sense.

But I guess..

How is it common sense?

Lampard has posted higher goal and assist stats than Xavi throughout their careers

Lampard must have been better

Common sense indeed grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Is it possible to give wolfsburg caudrado and bring back schurle?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Thats why ppl say the IQ of Chelsea fans are the lowest on here.

Before you tell me to counter, I would expect you to verify but in a typical Chelsea manner just chorus any falsehood dumped on your plate

See Ribery assist stats below

STFU, agbaya! Counter it.. You did.. Case Closed.. No muss, No fuss..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ratings

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nihilist:

How is it common sense?

Lampard has posted higher goal and assist stats than Xavi throughout their careers

Lampard must have been better

Common sense indeed grin

Its basic common sense that Harry Kane if he post better stats at the end of this season would be a better striker than Aguero, If he keeps it up over time then he would be a better striker

WHat has Lampard vs Xavi got to do with this?

We are going to ignore that Xavi played in a 3 man midfield while Lamps was just behind the front man, and took all Chelsea Penalties and Freekicks

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (19140) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DynamoDeGreat, Jodera, wman(m), NinjaMetahuman, KingAzubuike(f), cephasdultimate, codeb(m), BlueMann and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.