Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10491704 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Its basic common sense that Harry Kane if he post better stats at the end of this season would be a better striker than Aguero, If he keeps it up over time then he would be a better striker

WHat has Lampard vs Xavi got to do with this?

We are going to ignore that Xavi played in a 3 man midfield while Lamps was just behind the front man, and took all Chelsea Penalties and Freekicks

It's simple logic

If according to you, De Bruyne will be better than Hazard on the back of his stats, then Kane is already better than Aguero, and Lampard has been better than Xavi for several years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nihilist:

It's simple logic

If according to you, De Bruyne will be better than Hazard on the back of his stats, then Kane is already better than Aguero, and Lampard has been better than Xavi for several years

If DeBruyne keeps posting better goals and assists stats than Hazard next season then he would be a better player, If Harry Kane continue posting better stats he would be a better player

Lampard and Xavi played different roles its like comparing Alonso to Mata
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Thats why ppl say the IQ of Chelsea fans are the lowest on here.

Before you tell me to counter, I would expect you to verify but in a typical Chelsea manner just chorus any falsehood dumped on your plate

See Ribery assist stats below

lol, my powerful chairman!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

If DeBruyne keeps posting better goals and assists stats than Hazard next season then he would be a better player, If Harry Kane continue posting better stats he would be a better player

Lampard and Xavi played different roles its like comparing Alonso to Mata

Debruyne and Hazard play different positions and roles

Kane is a lone striker compared to Aguero's 2 man partnership

So why can't we compare Lampard and Xavi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Ibime, Are you digging these stats from your adipose tissues?

11/12 Ribery 21 league assists

Mr man, where did you get these stats from?

Whoscored is showing 12 league assists that season as is ESPN.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ibime:

http://www.transfermarkt.com/franck-ribery/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/22068/saison/2011/wettbewerb/L1/verein/27
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Them don ban am lol

Even spambot don tire for raumdeuter's logic defying yarns

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ibime:

assists stats varies from one person to another.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ibime:

Details from transfermarkt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nihilist:
Them don ban am lol

Even spambot don tire for raumdeuter's logic defying yarns

Phuck! This got me disturbing the neighbourhood with a loud laugh grin grin grin

Someone better sue me for constituting nuisance on the eve of Easter. cheesy

Dayo kpele.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
See Dayo downloading dumps grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
This Spambot is very active grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nihilist:
See Dayo downloading dumps grin grin grin

dayo must pass by force..... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
PietroRico:
grin. grin. See hate

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
coogar:

dayo must pass by force..... grin

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Some kind of agbero analysis here makes me laugh

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Diego Costa faces two weeks out with hamstring injury.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
torres2:
Some kind of agbero analysis here makes me laugh

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Where have you been sweet heart.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2015
Hazard is a good player the potential is there but for someone so hyped up he is yet to deliver in Elite Europe. Always Ghostmode in the big games. For someone touted as a 'future WPOTY' his record in the Champions League is a disgrace

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:10am On Apr 05, 2015
Jose sha...... Islam or what

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pazienza(m): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2015
I am not a Chelsea fan, but being neutral, I believe that only two players are currently better than Hazard in world football, Ronaldo and Messi.

Hazard is special, you need to remove your bias lens to see that, the dude just dribble pass people like they are not there, and his overall contribution to Chelsea game is enormous, he is so matured and know when not to dribble and when to just pass. I need to see the stats for the midfielders that have created highest goal scoring chances in Europe this season, I am sure he will be in the top 3. Everything good about Chelsea, flows through Hazard, he is the ultimate team player.

Too bad in modern football, all people care about are goals and assists, Hazard just need to add those two more to his game, and the world would be begging him to accept the WPOTY award, once Ronaldo and Messi decline.

You have got to respect a guy so technically gifted that he is capable of dribbling in tight spaces and in slow motion. Neymar, Reus, and their likes are but speedsters, give them no space, and they are easily caged, Hazard is ahead of them, people like Ribery recognize this.

Please, this is but my personal opinion, no ad hominem will be tolerated o!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
sleekdot:

Include Kevin De Bruyne in this list.

It's a legacy of overstocking on wingers.

But na Cuadrado do himself because he is only competing with Willian, he's just awful and completely one footed.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Schurrle is shining at Wolfsburg, Salah is shining at Fiorentina.

Jesus, what kind of player did we buy in Cuadrado? SWP is better than him. He's lost 60% of his touches to the opposition since he joined Chelsea.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cuadrado's form does nt realy surprise me, he was awful for florentina for the first part of the season, i did not see him at the world cup so i cant say how good he can be, bt i'll say florentina certainly got the better deal for landing salah + cash for himi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iykmora(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
^^^ Salah is on loan!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
pazienza:
I am not a Chelsea fan, but being neutral, I believe that only two players are currently better than Hazard in world football, Ronaldo and Messi.

Hazard is special, you need to remove your bias lens to see that, the dude just dribble pass people like they are not there, and his overall contribution to Chelsea game is enormous, he is so matured and know when not to dribble and when to just pass. I need to see the stats for the midfielders that have created highest goal scoring chances in Europe this season, I am sure he will be in the top 3. Everything good about Chelsea, flows through Hazard, he is the ultimate team player.

Too bad in modern football, all people care about are goals and assists, Hazard just need to add those two more to his game, and the world would be begging him to accept the WPOTY award, once Ronaldo and Messi decline.

You have got to respect a guy so technically gifted that he is capable of dribbling in tight spaces and in slow motion. Neymar, Reus, and their likes are but speedsters, give them no space, and they are easily caged, Hazard is ahead of them, people like Ribery recognize this.

Please, this is but my personal opinion, no ad hominem will be tolerated o!

Can you tell me for certain that Hazard is better than Suarez or Robben or Neymar?

Hazard dribbles nly puts him in the same class with Karim Bellarabi, Firmino and Henrikh Mikitarian until he starts giving the output

[img]http://m0.sportsjoe.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Dribbling-stats-1.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
tobiboss:
Cuadrado's form does nt realy surprise me, he was awful for florentina for the first part of the season, i did not see him at the world cup so i cant say how good he can be, bt i'll say florentina certainly got the better deal for landing salah + cash for himi
Cuadrado hasn't get used to BPL style of play and i think dat is his problem presently.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pazienza(m): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Can you tell me for certain that Hazard is better than Suarez or Robben or Neymar?

Hazard dribbles nly puts him in the same class with Karim Bellarabi, Firmino and Henrikh Mikitarian until he starts giving the output

[img]http://m0.sportsjoe.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Dribbling-stats-1.jpg[/img]

There is more to Hazard game than just dribble http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1956/europe/2015/01/03/7618202/who-is-the-most-creative-player-in-europe-this-season

http://talksport.com/football/shock-stats-top-six-most-creative-players-premier-league-14022881673?p=5

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/players/ea-sports-player-performance-index.html

Yes, I will take Hazard over Neymar , Robben and Suarez, anyday, anytime.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
hazard over robben grin grin

shiit keep rising to fill the mouth here

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
SailorXY:
hazard over robben grin grin

shiit keep rising to fill the mouth here

and this is why hazard stank the whole joint at the world cup. even fellaini shone for belgium than hazard. when is dribbling without output become a skill?

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera, popizaino(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.