Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10500081 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:22am On Apr 11, 2015
^^ I think they are not allowed to pick players from their team

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:05am On Apr 11, 2015
A40:

No Eden '3rd best player in the world' Azadus? I don't believe it

Awon omo oro! E kii n gba

Better believe it.

One can't choose his team mate bro.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
These guys won the fa cup and league last year, lost baker and Ake and are in the youth ucl and fa cup final this season.... Arsenal and liverpool youth dont make waves but they do well when used... Annoying really... Just watch MOU bring up the age problem when he is trying to sign young sterling and gomes..... He should av learnt from how varane nd zouma displaced pepe nd cahill...... Boga >oscar, cheek >ramires, ake can do what mikel av done this season... No more crap Jose
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
A40:

No Eden '3rd best player in the world' Azadus? I don't believe it

Awon omo oro! E kii n gba
Ignorance!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
SOme ppl on this thread had the guts to compare Griezmann to that Pius Ikedia wanabee Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
raumdeuter:
SOme ppl on this thread had the guts to compare Griezmann to that Pius Ikedia wanabee Hazard

Just like you who have guts to put Pius Ikedia in the same category to Eden Hazard angry , abeg if you no like player no make wrong comparison jare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
^^ WHats outrageous about putting Ikedia and Hazard together in the same categories? Isit because Ikedia is Nigerian

Both were good dribblers

Ok Hazard is the new Denilson. Are you happy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
raumdeuter:
^^ WHats outrageous about putting Ikedia and Hazard together in the same categories? Isit because Ikedia is Nigerian
Both were good dribblers
Ok Hazard is the new Denilson. Are you happy?

You also be happy when i compare Cock-styled greaseman to Utaka d attacka angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
dyabman:

You also be happy when i compare Cock-styled greaseman to Utaka d attacka angry

Griezzman has his stats to back him up

18 league goals.

Tell us about Eden Ikedia Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
raumdeuter:

18 league goals.

Seriously Dayo, I dont know Y U should use goals to determine who the better player is..

Some1 does the dirty works for others.. Some1 create does chances that those player score with.. Some1 take on 3 to 4 players just to make the defence vulnerable..

Goals dont measure or determine the ability of a player..!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
raumdeuter:

18 league goals.

You tell me about Eden Hazard yourself , you watch more hazard's game than greaseman's , but sentimentally you putting Griezzman ahead of Hazard because of STAT, Let griezman wins spanish player of the year award or any personal award and we can talk about this again. Good night bro.

That is why you didn't leave any Legacy at Ife mtcheeeww grin angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
Bimffo:

Seriously Dayo, I dont know Y U should use goals to determine who the better player is..

Some1 does the dirty works for others.. Some1 create does chances that those player score with.. Some1 take on 3 to 4 players just to make the defence vulnerable..

Goals dont measure or determine the ability of a player..!

Why is Ronaldo the Ballon D or winner?

Griezman has more result to show for his work, while Hazard only has blind dribbles into alleys
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
dyabman:

You tell me about Eden Hazard yourself , you watch more hazard's game than greaseman's , but sentimentally you putting Griezzman ahead of Hazard because of STAT, Let griezman wins spanish player of the year award or any personal award and we can talk about this again. Good night bro.

That is why you didn't leave any Legacy at Ife mtcheeeww grin angry

If Hazard plays in SPain he wont even be in the top 10 players in the league. Because he is playing in the mediocre EPL where his competition is Harry Kane, Bolasie, Coutinho no wonder he would win

Let him face Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Neymar, Bale, Griezmann, Hames, Benzema and Kroos
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin wicked talk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:15am On Apr 12, 2015
raumdeuter:
as soon i saw ur name i knew you had caused trouble guess what i was right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:16am On Apr 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

Why is Ronaldo the Ballon D or winner?

Griezman has more result to show for his work, while Hazard only has blind dribbles into alleys

Y was Cannavaro the World best player?

How did Kaka Win it..?

How did Zidane win it

Was it all about goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:01am On Apr 12, 2015
[size=30pt]Match Day 31! [/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 12, 2015
I just discovered that both Chelsea (if they win today) and Real Madrid could garner a maximum of 94 points each, in their remaining games. What a coincidence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 12, 2015
Chelsea's next goal will be the 100th in all competitions this season
Eden Hazard is set to play his 100th Premier League game- optajoe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2015
Bimffo:

Y was Cannavaro the World best player?

How did Kaka Win it..?

How did Zidane win it

Was it all about goals

Canavaro won the best player when he led his team to the world cup

Kaka won the best player when he led his team to the Champions League

Zidane won when he led his team to the world cup and euro cup

Tell us any of these that applies to Eden Ikedia Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

Canavaro won the best player when he led his team to the world cup

Kaka won the best player when he led his team to the Champions League

Zidane won when he led his team to the world cup and euro cup

Tell us any of these that applies to Eden Ikedia Hazard
Eden Pius led his team on rigmarole dribbles.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 11:33am On Apr 12, 2015
Raumdeuter

Kane is better than Griezeman and Aguero and Neymar

Don't argue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2015
Raumdeuter

Drogba lead Chelsea to Champs League

he's better than Ronaldo Delima

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Which Kind match be this..? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Bimffo:
Which Kind match be this..? grin
I really don't know what the problem is. The boys plays as if their confidence have been so dented. The attack is just non-existent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
gringringrincheesygringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
I don't know why JM is trying to turn this match into a game of attrition.

DD and Ramires starting is the wrong call, he should have gone with Remy and Oscar instead.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ibime:
I don't know why JM is trying to turn this match into a game of attrition.

DD and Ramires starting is the wrong call, he should have gone with Remy and Oscar instead.

remy is injured angry angry the one time we need him,he goes injured angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
If remy is on the bench, mou should do the needful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wetin dey happen na undecided why dem dey play this way
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Abeg ramires, commot from there!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m), PDPGuy, kingBolton and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.