Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10495668 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) ... (19140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by echobee(f): 8:37am On Apr 23, 2015
fredoooooo:

HahahahHahaha bro trying to protect Milan italian champions league records ..
well juve must fall as you know , I hate all of una in italy grin
close your mouth grin. Yeye man of a yeye club tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 8:37am On Apr 23, 2015
And if i dont agree to Henry and Zidane's words, whose word should i agree to?? Your own sentimental and myopic views?? the same set of people claiming Kane deserves the PFA more than Hazard, Was Reus the highest goal scorer in Bundesliga last season before he won the best player in bundesliga, at times all this silly views makes me wonder if there are people who are still so dummb, and to think some of this guys were calling for Ribery and Neuer to win Ballon D'Ors not to long ago shows their high level of hypocrisy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 23, 2015
Dhellake:
And if i dont agree to Henry and Zidane's words, whose word should i agree to?? Your own sentimental and myopic views?? the same set of people claiming Kane deserves the PFA more than Hazard, Was Reus the highest goal scorer in Bundesliga last season before he won the best player in bundesliga, at times all this silly views makes me wonder if there are people who are still so dummb, and to think some of this guys were calling for Ribery and Neuer to win Ballon D'Ors not to long ago shows their high level of hypocrisy

It's no longer news bro.

I can count few men on this board who are objective in and out, men I've learnt alot from over the years.

Shame we're losing the count.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:03am On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:36am On Apr 23, 2015
grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 23, 2015
^^ I hope she screws them all cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2015
I will be rooting for Juve all the way .. They might do the Chelsea 2012

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 11:47am On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dhellake:
Was Reus the highest goal scorer in Bundesliga last season before he won the best player in bundesliga, at times all this silly views makes me wonder if there are people who are still so dummb, and to think some of this guys were calling for Ribery and Neuer to win Ballon D'Ors not to long ago shows their high level of hypocrisy

EVery single time, One fan would always prove it right that Chelsea fans are not very bright

Marco Reus in 2014 was the highest in number of assists in the Bundesliga

Which of these can we say about Eden Ikedia Hazard?

Harry Kane was more important to his team than Eden Hazard was

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

EVery single time, One fan would always prove it right that Chelsea fans are not very bright

Marco Reus in 2014 was the highest in number of assists in the Bundesliga

Which of these can we say about Eden Ikedia Hazard?

Harry Kane was more important to his team than Eden Hazard was

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
Tval:
Depay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpU9uIduZAE

Cuadrado did more than this on Youtube...see him doing palongo now.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Cuadrado did more than this on Youtube...see him doing palongo now.
I swear grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
CFCfan:
I see some exciting semifinal pairings on Friday. Juventus look to be the dark horse this season, as many footie fans didn't think they would be heading for the last 4.

We could see:
Barcelona v Juve
Bayern v Real.

I foresee

Madrid v Juventus
Bayern van Barcelona

Juventus to go all the way...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
CR7 for the title.

Watching messi cry as Ronny sweeps another balon D'or would be delicious.

It would also shut up these dirty trolls littering our thread these days.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bundesligabest: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Tval:
Depay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpU9uIduZAE

I watched this niggas youtube one day and I didn't see a single occasion where he passed the ball.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
If you follow youtube you would land with another Bebe-stubborn, Bebe-is too much
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
raumdeuter:
If you follow youtube you would land with another Bebe-stubborn, Bebe-is too much

Lol.. Bebe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
I cant believe my ears so some Arsenal fans habour the thought that they can still win the Epl title this season. For me i say impossicant.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
Bundesligabest:

I watched this niggas youtube one day and I didn't see a single occasion where he passed the ball.

He was instrumental in PSV's title win. Wouldn't say he's a joke of a player, he's technically sound.

Man City's Rekik is another name, I heard Citeh aren't gonna loan him out again.

Kid is a decent centre-back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Bebe as in that Malaria advert like grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
Noah13
Guy
U still get that stuff?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bundesligabest: 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
On Man Utds 70% possession:

"In a game of fetch, after all, the dog usually has most of the possession, but that doesn’t mean he’s in control."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bundesligabest: 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nathan Ake returns from 1 month loan at Reading. He started all 5 games and was MOTM twice. Reading wanted to extend but Chelsea called him back, presumably with a view to giving him game time if we wrap up the title early.

That said. if we do wrap up early, here's my team for the rest of the dead-rubber games

---------------------Cech (the long goodbye)

Christensen-------Cahill-------Zouma--------------Luis

------ ------- Loftus--------------Ake

----------------------Fab4 (to conduct the youngsters passing game)

Cuadrado (bed him in)---------------Hazard (conductor)

------------- Costa (to chase Golden boot, with regular farewell sub appearances from DD)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
raumdeuter:
If we cant take Pele serious despite him being probably the best player ever lived yet some people who are showing us what Zidane said

As if Zidanes words would suddenly make Hazard better than Pius Ikedia and start scoring and assisting like his mates all over Europe
Haha Pele was something special! This guy said an African country will win the World Cup before the turn of the century. We still dey wait. . . . . . . .

Abi na Maradona wey think say Mueller na ball boy. Hazard needs to start performing amongst the big boys before he is even qualified to dine at their table. He is almost 25 yet boys younger than him have been disturbing the International stage over 3 years now. Na accumulated dribbles against QPR, West Brom and West Ham dem dey take list am after Ronaldo and Messi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
A40
To you, who's been the best player for Chelsea thus far?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bundesligabest: 12:20am On Apr 24, 2015
A40:

Haha Pele was something special! This guy said an African country will win the World Cup before the turn of the century. We still dey wait. . . . . . . .

Abi na Maradona wey think say Mueller na ball boy. Hazard needs to start performing amongst the big boys before he is even qualified to dine at their table. He is almost 25 yet boys younger than him have been disturbing the International stage over 3 years now. Na accumulated dribbles against QPR, West Brom and West Ham dem dey take list am after Ronaldo and Messi

Muller is one of my top 5 players in the world. An absolute beast.

Ninjas don't like players who don't play sexy football with fancy flicks and tricks, but I say those ninjas are inexperienced in football,

He reminds me of Lampard. Some myopic ninjas may say they see nothing special but they can't measure footie intelligence. The ninja will be assisting and scoring bucketloads while shortsighted niggas will be wondering how he does it.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:36am On Apr 24, 2015
Bundesligabest:

Muller is one of my top 5 players in the world. An absolute beast.

Ninjas don't like players who don't play sexy football with fancy flicks and tricks, but I say those ninjas are inexperienced in football,

He reminds me of Lampard. Some myopic ninjas may say they see nothing special but they can't measure footie intelligence. The ninja will be assisting and scoring bucketloads while shortsighted niggas will be wondering how he does it.

CL quarters vs Porto 2 assist , 1 goal. Highest German scorer in the CL ever, Overtaking Gomez and Ballack

On Tuesday night, Gianluca Vialli and Paolo Rossi sat in a TV studio and played an age-old game. Finding parallels in the past for players in the current Bayern side. Robert Lewandowski, for example, was compared to Marco van Basten for the elegance of his movements and accuracy and simplicity of his side-foot finishes.

When it came to Muller, they were stuck. They couldn't find a single player to whom you could compare him.

[size=13pt]Neither can Bayern fans. He's a one-off. And he's theirs.[/size]

http://www.espnfc.us/uefa-champions-league/2/blog/post/2412554/thomas-muller-success-at-bayern-munich-is-extraordinary
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:41am On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 24, 2015
Bundesligabest:
Nathan Ake returns from 1 month loan at Reading. He started all 5 games and was MOTM twice. Reading wanted to extend but Chelsea called him back, presumably with a view to giving him game time if we wrap up the title early.

That said. if we do wrap up early, here's my team for the rest of the dead-rubber games

---------------------Cech (the long goodbye)

Christensen-------Cahill-------Zouma--------------Luis

------ ------- Loftus--------------Ake

----------------------Fab4 (to conduct the youngsters passing game)

Cuadrado (bed him in)---------------Hazard (conductor)

------------- Costa (to chase Golden boot, with regular farewell sub appearances from DD)

IB is this a freaking plot to have us set series of new club records?

Biggest home defeat? 2014/15
Biggest away defeat? 2014/15
Longest run without a victory? 2014/15
Longest run without a clean sheet? 2014/15
Longest run without scoring? 2014/15

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well, I see Mikel getting involved in most of the remaining games.

(1) (2) (3) ... (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) ... (19140) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sulele04(m), Segedinho(m), forgiveness, drisham(m), SCOOPERJEF(m), wman(m), Ballzproblem2, nihilistjnr, Griffon(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.