Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10466984 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (19129) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
A40:

Shuo! Ol boy which one you dey? He asked me who I think is your best player and I said its Fabregas. What is my business with whoever you or Chelsea players pick
ok ok ok......... Ok ok ok ok ok...... Ok ok ok ok...... Calm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nihilist:

This boy don start again.

I remember when you said Nani\Valencia were better than Hazard o...

& what has Hazard done to compare Nani in EPL grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
SailorXY:

& what has Hazard done to compare Nani in EPL grin grin grin

Well, Hazard has scored more league goals for one

Nani 25 league goals in 147 apps over 8 seasons

Hazard 36 league goals in 99 apps over 3 seasons so far

Secondly, Nani has been nominated to PFA team of the year once in 8 seasons, Hazard has been nominated twice in his first two seasons, and is on course to enter again this year.

Focus on individual achievements before you come back with a rebuttal. Remember that Pedro has more team honours than CR7

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bundesligabest: 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nihilist:

This boy don start again.

I remember when you said Nani\Valencia were better than Hazard o...

Bros no dey quote me anyhow. Just mind your side.

Im not discussing rugby with you.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Bundesligabest:

Bros no dey quote me anyhow. Just mind your side.

Im not discussing rugby with you.

You are very foolish for that statement.

When Fabregas hit 31 combined goals and assists, you were very quick to quote and reproduce my post from months ago.

Now I'm reminding you of yet another gaffe, you are crying like a toddler, even as your new moniker bears witness to your opata yarns.

Go and report to Seun that I have quoted you again cheesy

Such childish talk

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bundesligabest: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nihilist:

You are very foolish for that statement.

When Fabregas hit 31 combined goals and assists, you were very quick to quote and reproduce my post from months ago.

Now I'm reminding you of yet another gaffe, you are crying like a toddler, even as your new moniker bears witness to your opata yarns.

Go and report to Seun that I have quoted you again cheesy

Such childish talk

You're a sore cünt. Your nyash is scratching you to get one over Ibime.

No wonder you dey quote me on what has nothing to do with you. If I discuss Fabregas, Oscar vs Sterling or Mikel and Ramires with you, that's between me and you. I close the argument when it's finished.

What a sore cünt would do is go find a conversation between me and someone else in 2013 and start quoting me falsely. In 2013, someone telling me Hazard has contributed more than Nani has nothing to do with you. Hazard had a lot to learn in 2013 while Nani had been the chief instigator of his sides 2010 title win. Now is 2015, I'm glad Hazard has improved to that level of being a mover and shaker.

Now what does me saying Xavi is better than Iniesta have to do with you? I'm not here to discuss rugby with you. If you think Iniesta is better than Xavi, lets end thís conversation right now. . . . I can't help you with that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Bundesligabest:

You're a sore cünt. Your nyash is scratching you to get one over Ibime.

No wonder you dey quote me on what has nothing to do with you. If I discuss Fabregas, Oscar vs Sterling or Mikel and Ramires with you, that's between me and you. I close the argument when it's finished.

What a sore cünt would do is go find a conversation between me and someone else in 2013 and start quoting me falsely. In 2013, someone telling me Hazard has contributed more than Nani has nothing to do with you. Hazard had a lot to learn in 2013 while Nani had been the chief instigator of his sides title win. Now is 2015, I'm glad Hazard has improved to that level of being a mover and shaker.

Now what does me saying Xavi is better than Iniesta have to do with you? I'm not here to discuss rugby with you. If you think Iniesta is better than Xavi, lets end thís conversation right now. . . . I can't help you with that.

You sound like a child.

You are denigrating people for their opinions on iniesta, when you were heard voicing a similarly foolish opinion about Nani\Valencia v Hazard back in the day.

All I did was remind you of this, and you've started weeping. Why are you so salty? It's not like I even dissed you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
amodu:

Tomorrow Sunday by 4pm

Thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bundesligabest: 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nihilist:

You sound like a child.

You are denigrating people for their opinions on iniesta, when you were heard voicing a similarly foolish opinion about Nani\Valencia v Hazard back in the day.

All I did was remind you of this, and you've started weeping. Why are you so salty? It's not like I even dissed you.

So which person on NL said Iniesta is better than Xavi?

I'm referring to some people in general not anyone on NL. What's that to do with you?

Mscheeeew, quit trolling jor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nihilist:

Well, Hazard has scored more league goals for one

Nani 25 league goals in 147 apps over 8 seasons

Hazard 36 league goals in 99 apps over 3 seasons so far

Secondly, Nani has been nominated to PFA team of the year once in 8 seasons, Hazard has been nominated twice in his first two seasons, and is on course to enter again this year.

Focus on individual achievements before you come back with a rebuttal. Remember that Pedro has more team honours than CR7

this is redundant!

only cheats use number of appearances to compare 2 players. how many minutes did nani play in those 147 league appearances in comparison to hazard that always start & finish games.

hazard - 36 goals, 35 assists, 8352 minutes
nani - 25 goals, 56 assists, 9702 mins.

if we put in the factor that hazard has scored 9 goals via awoof penalty & nani has scored 0 from the penalty spot then it's evidently clear that nani is head & shoulders better than hazard.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
The way people compare players baffle me, to the guy above me, what is awoof penalty?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

this is redundant!

only cheats use number of appearances to compare 2 players. how many minutes did nani play in those 147 league appearances in comparison to hazard that always start & finish games.

if we put in the factor that hazard has scored 9 goals via awoof penalty & nani has scored 0 from the penalty spot then it's evidently clear that nani is head & shoulders better than hazard.

well one is playing for league champions while the other isnt even good enough to make the bench of a team several points behind cfc......... He even had to be deported back home...... Cant even displace young, really suprising when people cant see beyond their love for their Clubs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

this is redundant!

Lets use your own stats

So despite playing over 1000 minutes less than Nani, Hazard still has 11 goals more than Nani.
Lets remove the '9 goals via awoof penalty' and Hazard still leads on the goal count.

Now to assists:
As you know, it takes 2 players to make an assist. 1 player to create the chance and 1 player to convert. Nani will definitely have more assists because in the 8 Seasons he appeared for united, he has played alongside the most prolific forwards in EPL. Ronaldo, Rooney, Berbatov,and Tevez

Hazard has over half the the total number of Nani's league assists, despite completing only 2 seasons to Nani's 7.

Remember that Nani was playing for the league champions at the peak of their powers while Hazard had been playing for a team lacking a single prolific goal scorer prior to this season.

This is especially apparent in the fact that Hazard created a total 92 chances in the league last season, the highest in the league, but only copped 7 league assists.

Nani's most prolific ever season was 09/10 where he copped 9 goals and 14 assists playing with free scoring Wayne Rooney. Hazard copped 9 goals and 11 assists in his debut season playing with Fernadud Torress

On an individual level, dont ever mention Nani near Hazard. Nani is the real reincarnation of Pius Ikedia
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
lordfalcao:
The way people compare players baffle me, to the guy above me, what is awoof penalty?
Awoof penalty is a penalty scared by a player that is not from ur team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nihilist:

Lets use your own stats

So despite playing over 1000 minutes less than Nani, Hazard still has 11 goals more than Nani.
Lets remove the '9 goals via awoof penalty' and Hazard still leads on the goal count.

Now to assists:
As you know, it takes 2 players to make an assist. 1 player to create the chance and 1 player to convert. Nani will definitely have more assists because in the 8 Seasons he appeared for united, he has played alongside the most prolific forwards in EPL. Ronaldo, Rooney, Berbatov,and Tevez

Hazard has over half the the total number of Nani's league assists, despite completing only 2 seasons to Nani's 7.

Remember that Nani was playing for the league champions at the peak of their powers while Hazard had been playing for a team lacking a single prolific goal scorer prior to this season.

This is especially apparent in the fact that Hazard created a total 92 chances in the league last season, the highest in the league, but only copped 7 league assists.

Nani's most prolific ever season was 09/10 where he copped 9 goals and 14 assists playing with free scoring Wayne Rooney. Hazard copped 9 goals and 11 assists in his debut season playing with Fernadud Torress

On an individual level, dont ever mention Nani near Hazard. Nani is the real reincarnation of Pius Ikedia

since when have wingers been rated via goals scored. assists & final pass are what wingers are known for, the goals are a bonus.

creativity = goals + assists.
don't just use goals scored to measure a winger's creativity otherwise david silva or mata is also a pius ikedia reincarnate.

bigkesh:
well one is playing for league champions while the other isnt even good enough to make the bench of a team several points behind cfc......... He even had to be deported back home...... Cant even displace young, really suprising when people cant see beyond their love for their Clubs

when hazard wins a champions league in his first season like nani, he should get back to us. when hazard makes 19 assists in one league season like nani, he should tap my cell.
nani is the most creative winger in the history of the premier league.

[img]http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/NaniRon1.jpg[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
lordfalcao:

awoof penalty is padding up the stats with penalty to look like a formidable player. yaya toure scored 20 league goals last season, i think about 13 were from penalty spot or set play. that is awoof!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

since when have wingers been rated via goals scored. assists & final pass are what wingers are known for, the goals are a bonus.

don't just use goals scored to measure a winger's creativity otherwise david silva or mata is also a pius ikedia reincarnate.

when hazard wins a champions league in his first season like nani, he should get back to us. when hazard makes 19 assists in one league season like nani, he should tap my cell.
nani is the most creative winger in the history of the premier league.

[img]http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/NaniRon1.jpg[/img]
omg! Av been arguing with a guy who says creativity =goals +assist waow!!!!!!!!! Wonders shall never End...... M done with u, thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

Hazard created 92 total chances in the league last season. NOBODY else created more chances. Unfortunately, the recipient of these chances was Fernandud Torress.

Nani has never averaged higher than 2.4 key passes per game in the EPL. Hazard is averaging 2.8 this year improving on his 2.7 last season.

So Hazard has more league goals and created more chances than pu Nani Ikedia.

Oya bring another one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nihilist:

Hazard created 92 total chances in the league last season. NOBODY else created more chances. Unfortunately, the recipient of these chances was Fernandud Torress.

Nani has never averaged higher than 2.4 key passes per game in the EPL. Hazard is averaging 2.8 this year improving on his 2.7 last season.

So Hazard has more league goals and created more chances than pu Nani Ikedia.
Oya bring another one.

buhahaha - all those per game & per app stuff you do is an amateur's way of analysing stats. nani's number of minutes per game is short. you could add nani's minutes in 4 different seasons together that isn't up to hazard's minutes of one season.

now, let's look at your claim......

you said hazard created 92 total chances last season but it took him 2,890 league mins to get to that point.

nani created 93 total chances in 10/11 season and it took him just 2,674 league minutes to achieve that.

numbers don't lie, nani is king to hazard!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

buhahaha - all those per game & per app stuff you do is an amateur's way of analysing stats. nani's number of minutes per game is short. you could add nani's minutes in 4 different seasons together that isn't up to hazard's minutes per season.

now, let's look at your claim......

you said hazard created 92 total chances last season but it took him 2,890 league mins to get to that point.

nani created 93 total chances in 10/11 season and it took him just 2,674 league minutes to achieve that.

numbers don't lie, nani is king to hazard!

You are resorting to lies now.

How did Nani create 93 chances in 10/11?

Haba Small small na?

meanwhile Citeh grin grin grin grin Joe Hart is a pipe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

awoof penalty is padding up the stats with penalty to look like a formidable player. yaya toure scored 20 league goals last season, i think about 13 were from penalty spot or set play. that is awoof!
your stat with nani against hazard is plain rubbish, penalty or no penalty goal is goal, man u should have been giving nani penalty then... Since its all awoof.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
This is why the EPL stands out.

The unpredictability, thriller and goals!!!

Citeh 3 v 2 Aston Villa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nihilist:

You are resorting to lies now.

How did Nani create 93 chances in 10/11?

Haba Small small na?

meanwhile Citeh grin grin grin grin Joe Hart is a pipe

he had 79 key passes in 10/11 & 14 assists.

total chances created = assist + key passes.

last season, hazard copped 7 assists, 85 key passes to make it 92 chances created.

like i said, you are an amateur in analysis my stats grin

p.s. the assist count i used for nani is the opta standard, not PL standard. if i use PL standard, nani copped 19 assists that season. 79+19 = 98 total chances created.

lordfalcao:
your stat with nani against hazard is plain rubbish, penalty or no penalty goal is goal, man u should have been giving nani penalty then... Since its all awoof.

goal is not goal when doing player comparison. you cannot compare a player whose bulk of goals depend on penalty kicks to another player who doesn't score from the spot.

only open play goals count.

no vex! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

he had 79 key passes in 10/11 & 14 assists.

total chances created = assist + key passes.

last season, hazard copped 7 assists, 85 key passes to make it 92 chances created.

like i said, you are an amateur in analysis my stats grin

p.s. the assist count i used for nani is the opta standard, not PL standard. if i use PL standard, nani copped 19 assists that season. 79+19 = 98 total chances created.

Coogar you lie more than Lucifer.

Assists are a subset of chances created. An assist is simply a converted created chance and has already been counted in the Chance created totals.

Unless you're saying an assist is not generated by a created chance.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bolliejay(m): 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
Pls which of Chelsea's strikers is back frm injury(Costa,Remy and. Drogba)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nihilist:

Coogar you lie more than Lucifer.

Assists are a subset of chances created. An assist is simply a converted created chance and has already been counted in the Chance created totals.

Unless you're saying an assist is not generated by a created chance.

you are a bush man.
every pass that results to a shot taken is a created chance. if it scores, it's an assist! if the shot is saved or it goes off target then it's a key-pass.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

you are a bush man.
every pass that results to a shot taken is a created chance. if it scores, it's an assist! if the shot is saved or it goes off target then it's a key-pass.

In other words....an assist is a subset of Chances created No? grin

Can you post the stats for Nani please...considering you've done the same for Hazard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nihilist:

In other words....an assist is a subset of Chances created No? grin

Can you post the stats for Nani please...considering you've done the same for Hazard?

it's easy to calculate na.
nani copped 2.4 keypass per game in 10/11. he played 33 games. so he had 79 key passes(passes that were not converted). however he had 14 passes that were converted(assists)

therefore, his total created chances = 79 + 14.

this is simple a-b-c of statistics.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

it's easy to calculate na.
nani copped 2.4 keypass per game in 10/11. he played 33 games. so he had 79 key passes(passes that were not converted). however he had 14 passes that were converted(assists)

therefore, his total created chances = 79 + 14.

this is simple a-b-c of statistics.

This is why I say you should paste your 'source' instead of calculating dodgy mathematics for us.

Whoscored say Hazard had 2.7 key passes per game and he played 38 games meaning that he had 102 key passes and 109 chances created.

This is what happens if we let illiteracy reign in this section.

PASTE A REPUTABLE SOURCE TO BACK UP YOUR BOGUS CLAIMS.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nihilist:

This is why I say you should paste your 'source' instead of calculating dodgy mathematics for us.

Whoscored say Hazard had 2.7 key passes per game and he played 38 games meaning that he had 102 key passes and 109 chances created.

This is what happens if we let illiteracy reign in this section.

PASTE A REPUTABLE SOURCE TO BACK UP YOUR BOGUS CLAIMS.

i just hate it when stubborn goats like you refuse to bow down to a superior argument - until you drag yourself in the mud to be ridiculed.

how did hazard play 38 league games last season when he missed like 3 games from the top of my head. he didn't play against liverpool, swansea & sunderland towards the end of last season.

but then, nigerians are known to have zero or little retentive memory so i would pardon your ignorance. in case you need to learn the football terms used by heart, this will help you brush your football knowledge.

http://optasports.com/news-area/blog-optas-event-definitions/mbNewsContentTemplate

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
Antoine Griezmann with another double

2 goals per game attacking midfielder. This is the player they are comparing to Pius Ikedia Hazard

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

i just hate it when stubborn goats like you refuse to bow down to a superior argument - until you drag yourself in the mud to be ridiculed.

how did hazard play 38 league games last season when he missed like 3 games from the top of my head. he didn't play against liverpool, swansea & sunderland towards the end of last season.

but then, nigerians are known to have zero or little retentive memory so i would pardon your ignorance. in case you need to learn the football terms used by heart, this will help you brush your football knowledge.

http://optasports.com/news-area/blog-optas-event-definitions/mbNewsContentTemplate

That was an error. I am watching tv and checked in a hurry. Hazard played 35 games.

2.7 key passes multiplied by 35 games is still 94.5 key passes. Add the 7 assists and you're still looking at 101.5 chances created which clearly doesn't match up

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/33404/History/Eden-Hazard

POST YOUR SOURCE AND STOP CALCULATING DODGY MATHEMATICS

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (19129) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), raumdeuter, popizaino(m), Shegzdave, Leyqute(m), superfelix, BlueMann, Rarre, User09, swiz123(m), Ibime(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.