Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10698485 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bundesligabest: 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
A40:

He has more individual awards than Nesta and Lahm. He must be better than them ba?

Is Lahm a centre-back?

Yes, he is better than Nesta.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
Bundesligabest:

Is Lahm a centre-back?
Yes, he is better than Nesta.
Lol @ Terry better than Nesta. Your opinion anyway

Lahm and Ashley Cole who is better?

I don't give a rat's a$$ about FIF Pro and all these fugazy awards. The year we won the treble somehow some way Xavi, Iniesta, Ramos, Alves, Silva made the team

Last year Iniesta and David Lulz made the team. Based on what biko?

In 2013 and 2014 despite winning the biggest laurels in football convincingly I might add we only ended up with 6 players out of a possible 22

Bundesligabest:

And Interceptions is only for those playing highline. You can't intercept through-pass in a half-pressing system cos there is nothing to intercept.

Shows he is playing in a protected system. Terry can never survive in any system that plays expansive football

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
Bus parking teams are meant to protect defenders and make them look better than they really are

When Terry was tried in a high line we saw the joke he was

When Terry actualy plays in a finals and leads his team to win, Not leech on other peoples effort then we can start the comparison

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bundesligabest: 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
A40:

Shows he is playing in a protected system. Terry can never survive in any system that plays expansive football

Neither could many of the worlds greatest defenders.

If playing a highline is the only requisite for being a great defender, then Taribo West and Uche Okechukwu should surely have a shout.

There is more to being a defender than having fast-twitch muscles, such as intelligence. Lothar Mathaus at 38 was driving Bayern to glory with no pace, but what do I know? You were supporting Arsenal then.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
LMAO, BAYERN LOST ALL FOUR PENALTIES TO CRASH OUT OF D CUP........... LMAO
JUST WHEN U REALISE DAYO CLAIMS HAZARD SCORES 'AWOOF PENALTIES'.........

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
^^ None of Bayerns penalty takers were on the field. I would expect someone who follows football to know this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
Bundesligabest:

Neither could many of the worlds greatest defenders.

If playing a highline is the only requisite for being a great defender, then Taribo West and Uche Okechukwu should surely have a shout.

There is more to being a defender than having fast-twitch muscles, such as intelligence. Lothar Mathaus at 38 was driving Bayern to glory with no pace, but what do I know? You were supporting Arsenal then.
Many of the world's greatest defenders didn't play in an era where each team had two quick wingers. Where dominating possession led to titles and required defenders to push up and support the midfield

Never you mistake me for one of them Youtube analysts here chatting megedefegede about Lotthar Matthaus. What do you know about Bayern and how long I've been following German football?

What position was Matthaus playing then at 38 and tell me if that position is still in existence today's game. You talk as if football has not evolved from the days of Lothar

No wonder you were telling us Liverpool's squad last season was better than Chelsea's

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
^^ None of Bayerns penalty takers were on the field. I would expect someone who follows football to know this

Lol.. See excuse.. grin So, if the penalties got to the 11th taker, Lahm and Gotze won't take it because they are not Bayern penalty takers. Okay. smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
Who takes a better penalty than Xabi Alonso..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
So Players who're better than Pius Ikedia Hazard can't score mere PKs in crucial matches?

Thought Awoof means free/easy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
bigkesh:
Very very funny how A40(Abnormal @ 40) and ram - di-meta ignored a point raised by a guy about number of ucls and WPOTY............

My friend go to one corner and keep dancing shoki when acolytes are discussing the game. Were you in Mars when Matthias Sammer and Franck Ribery won European POTY

Have you told us why your useless league and its products did not make it past the group stage at the last World Cup? Weyrey Alaso
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
A40:

My friend go to one corner and keep dancing shoki when acolytes are discussing the game. Were you in Mars when Matthias Sammer and Franck Ribery won European POTY

Have you told us why your useless league and its products did not make it past the group stage at the last World Cup? Weyrey Alaso
european POTY ?? EVEN MILITO WON THAT..................... ND SHEVA D EPL FLOP
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
JigsawKillah:
So Players who're better than Pius Ikedia Hazard can't score mere PKs in crucial matches?

Thought Awoof means free/easy

Lool.. PK is awoof, my brother.. Please dont bring Hazard again.. We have not finished with Boatank and Terry Racist argument..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
bigkesh:
european POTY ?? EVEN MILITO WON THAT..................... ND SHEVA D EPL FLOP
Loool!

Andriy Shevchenko is better than any player that has ever laced his boot for your useless team including Drogba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
A40:

Loool!

Andriy Shevchenko is better than any player that has ever laced his boot for your useless team including Drogba.
we saw both play together, actually we saw only one

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:06am On Apr 29, 2015
bigkesh:
we saw both play together, actually we saw only one
When Drogba was still wandering the streets of Yammosoukro ducking strays from Guei, Gbagbo and co (lol). Shevchenko was dragging tiny Dynamo Kyiv to the UCL semis

pamcode:
You know wetin dey pain me, the boateng sef no be pure german, if he sure for am why didnt he play for Ghana like his half-brother. Mtchew Comparing to John Terry kai, boateng fit later get fame and honours pass am o but still Baba go be Baba
Lmaooo! Do you know he was born in Germany and his mom is actually German?

On the contrary Kevin Prince ran to Ghana because he couldn't make the German team

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:31am On Apr 29, 2015
DAYO SLAMS HAZARD FOR AWOOF PENALTIES
RESULT - 4 BAYERN PLAYERS LOSE PK IN A CUP GAME

DAYO TROLLED TERRY ALL WEEK FOR BLOWING UCL FOR CHELSEA
RESULT - TWO OF HIS PLAYERS SLIPPED WHEN THEY KICKED THE PK

MORAL LESSON - TROLLING CHELSEA IS LIKE GETTING ARRESTED, 'WHATEVER U SAY SHALL BE USED AGAINST U'

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:50am On Apr 29, 2015
bigkesh:
DAYO SLAMS HAZARD FOR AWOOF PENALTIES
RESULT - 4 BAYERN PLAYERS LOSE PK IN A CUP GAME

DAYO TROLLED TERRY ALL WEEK FOR BLOWING UCL FOR CHELSEA
RESULT - TWO OF HIS PLAYERS SLIPPED WHEN THEY KICKED THE PK

MORAL LESSON - TROLLING CHELSEA IS LIKE GETTING ARRESTED, 'WHATEVER U SAY SHALL BE USED AGAINST U'
Karma don disgrace am...how can somebody compare terry to boateng? Is that person normal?
Team award is different from individual award.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 12:51am On Apr 29, 2015
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 1:24am On Apr 29, 2015
Akpan 40 and dayo. grin grin awoof penalty, dem no fit score.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:29am On Apr 29, 2015
08-09 Young Player of The Year (Ligue 1)
09-10 Young Player of The Year (Ligue 1)
10-11 Player of the Year (Ligue 1)
11-12 Player of the Year (Ligue 1)
13-14 Young Player of the Year (EPL)
14-15 Player of the Year (EPL)

Yeah hazard is overrated..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 5:56am On Apr 29, 2015
No be Dayo's fault oo , since wen we don win league for their backyard na that time e don dey kolo for chelsea grin

@dayo

You berra watchout for MSN grin the best attack in the world at the moment, i can't wait to see how Boa-tube will be disgraced by Saurez on that that night grin cheesy . Odigba na !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bundesligabest: 6:21am On Apr 29, 2015
A40:

Many of the world's greatest defenders didn't play in an era where each team had two quick wingers. Where dominating possession led to titles and required defenders to push up and support the midfield

Never you mistake me for one of them Youtube analysts here chatting megedefegede about Lotthar Matthaus. What do you know about Bayern and how long I've been following German football?

What position was Matthaus playing then at 38 and tell me if that position is still in existence today's game. You talk as if football has not evolved from the days of Lothar

No wonder you were telling us Liverpool's squad last season was better than Chelsea's

I have told you to stop drinking Pep Guardiola juice. Overdose of sperm will give you tummy ache.

So only teams that play highline win titles?

Can you kindly give us Real centre-backs average position when they flogged your sorry àsses 5-0?

I guess they were pushing up?

Shüt the fück up ogbeni. Yes, I will mistake you for a clown when you compare Fritz-Walter U-19 Bronze medal winner to a multiple European and World defender of the year winner.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2015
Six matches now Arsenal is yet to score a single goal against the mighty blue Chelsea
The Blue Recent trophies history: Chelsea became the first English club to win all four European trophies.

Chelsea are the only London club to win the UEFA Champions League, and one of four clubs, and the only British club, to have won all three main UEFA club competitions, The club have enjoyed their greatest period of success in the past two decades, winning 21 major trophies since 1997. Domestically, Chelsea have won four league titles, seven FA Cups, five League Cups and four FA Community Shields, while in continental competitions they have won one UEFA Champions League, two UEFA Cup Winners' Cups, one UEFA Europa League and one UEFA Super Cup.
Chelsea hold the English record for the highest ever points total for a league season, the fewest goals conceded during a league season, the highest number of Premier League victories in a season, the highest number of clean sheets overall in a Premier League season (25) (all set during the 2004–05 season),[94] and the most consecutive clean sheets from the start of a league season (6, set during the 2005–06 season). The club's 21–0 aggregate victory over Jeunesse Hautcharage in the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup in 1971 remains a record in European competition. Chelsea hold the record for the longest streak of unbeaten matches at home in the English top-flight, which lasted 86 matches from 20 March 2004 to 26 October 2008. They secured the record on 12 August 2007, beating the previous record of 63 matches unbeaten set by Liverpool between 1978 and 1980. Chelsea's streak of eleven consecutive away league wins, set between 5 April 2008 and 6 December 2008, is also a record for the English top flight.

In May 2007, Chelsea were the first team to win the FA Cup at the new Wembley Stadium, having also been the last to win it at the old Wembley. They were the first English club to be ranked #1 under UEFA's five-year coefficient system in the 21st century. They were the first team in Premier League history to score at least 100 goals in a single season, reaching the milestone on the final day of the 2009–10 season. Chelsea are the only London club to win the UEFA Champions League, after beating Bayern Munich in the 2012 final. Upon winning the 2012–13 UEFA Europa League,

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 7:38am On Apr 29, 2015
this is just disgraceful

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 7:52am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2015
Make I hear 'awoof' penalty for here again grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2015
Na Wetin dey pain me pass be that.. You called Penalty awoof, and non of the 4 Players couldn't convert one.. and when he Dayo wanted to come Up with an excuse he said, non of the penalty takers were Bayern's penalty taker..

Oh, I forgot! Lukaku was Chelsea's number 1 penalty taker na, when he lost it in the Super Cup.
.. Stupid excuse..

And now, Dayo is nowhere to be found this morning.. Before, he would have started posting as early as 5am.. Barcelona should do the needful next week. We are tired of seeing Dayo repeating the same thing all over again on this thread..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:01am On Apr 29, 2015
Bimffo:
Na Wetin dey pain me pass be that.. You called Penalty awoof, and non of the 4 Players couldn't convert one.. and when he Dayo wanted to come Up with an excuse he said, non of the penalty takers were Bayern's penalty taker..

Oh, I forgot! Lukaku was Chelsea's number 1 penalty taker na, when he lost it in the Super Cup.
.. Stupid excuse..

And now, Dayo is nowhere to be found this morning.. Before, he would have started posting as early as 5am.. Barcelona should do the needful next week. We are tired of seeing Dayo repeating the same thing all over again on this thread..
I just pray make barca humble them for ucl then everybody go see how overrated pep is .....of course, he will continue to win bayern liga.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 9:27am On Apr 29, 2015
Trolling Terry for slipping while taking a pen then Lahm slips. What irony. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:30am On Apr 29, 2015
Words

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2015
Eden and Thorgan don't get along on Fifa grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.