Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10697684 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Nah bro.

A40 is a good pundit, it's just that he sometimes allows sentiment to becloud his reasoning.

Moreover, I'm in a diplomatic state. I've got weed in my head and a bottle of Jack Daniels beside me grin grin grin

No wonder.. grin Guapo o.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
You know, I just laugh at Dayo sometimes.. grin

He said "Any coach that can't beat a team of 10 men is a Joke"

Note: He never mentioned in how many minutes. More so ever, Pep played yesterday with a man advantage over 35 minutes..

But we all know Dayo, he will never admit he is wrong, no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
Bimffo:

No wonder.. grin Guapo o.
Don't blame me.
Coogar and Nihilist have been teaching me the wrong good stuffs of life cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Bimffo:

Note: He never mentioned in how many minutes. More so ever, Pep played yesterday with a man advantage over 35 minutes..

You dey answer the hegoat wey no see the four walls of poly they talk like say him attend havard.

The guy is a DIMWIT...! shikena.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Bimffo:

Like say you just sabi the guy, if you argue further, he will shift it once more. but sadly that's how he measures intelligence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
Leicester to utilise Cambiasso knowledge of Mourinho?
Someone better tell the man that Mou is versed in the myraid ways of treachery.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
A40:

Where did your cowardly tactics and deep line against PSG take you? With a man advantage you were still thoroughly outplayed and disgraced!

and this happened to your infamous bayern munich yesterday?

Nigga calm down and take chilled kia kia

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
Have never heard from coogar, since the blues finished dancing galala with them

perhaps he is waiting for another man united win, b4 he comes here....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Yustash001(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
diggz:
Dani Alves is better dan Lahm
Shawcross is better than hummels and Boat-ant.
Patrick Van aanholt is better than Alaba.
Michael Obi and jack Wheelchair are better than Javi martinez and alonso.
Andy carrol is better than lewandoski
ashley young is better dan Ribery.
steward Downing is better dan Robben.
De gea is better than neuer.
Lol...bro...you are looking for trouble...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
diggz:

Let us play ur game "the intelligent okpata one', how would you rank ur guys in bayansh thread?

Incase you cant remember their names lemme help you with dem;

1) Ramdauda
2)A40
3)Toba
4)debroslink.

Pls answer on a postcard

Maintain ur lane ooh. If you dare attack the world's best league (la liga), you'll hear from me. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eyoniggar(m): 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Yo CHelskians, yall need to view this video, quite hilarious.

https://www.facebook.com/mypsquare/videos/10153311298336337/?fref=nf
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
@raumdeuter

Ibime will always have my respect here for that moniker change.

Btw he floored you in that argument. He just made the mistake of that, I must say, ridiculous challenge. And being a man of his word, he changed his moniker and that alone raised his respect bar.

But you, arrogance will not allow you concede defeat in an argument. That's too bad. Even A40 accepted defeat when he was shown his comment about Cesc not reaching 30 goals/assists for this season.

The truth is: try as you may, you CANT win ALL arguments.

You haven't said anything about the screenshot below compared to what happened last night.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Debroslink:

Maintain ur lane ooh. If you dare attack the world's best league (la liga), you'll hear from me. cool

Abeg park well...! wetin concern me and you? cheesy Your name just happen to enter dere bcuz I wrongly assume say u na bayansh fan. Anyways,sorry my bad.

However,abeg help ask dodoyokanu to do d nidful. Come to fink of it na just 3peeps dey dat boring thread cheesy :DJeez..! no wonder the guy dey run leave the mumuric thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
Raumdeuter, Bundesligabest killed you off intellectually so why the boasting as if you can be mistakenly be termed an `intelligent person`.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Bimffo:

This is where I always catch Chelsea fans, Never paying attention to details.

Tell me when Dortmund got a red card, Subtracts from 12omins played and compare the answer to what you wrote up there

Its basic common sense that when you play with a man advantage you need time to make it count. Drogba was sent off in the CL final vs Chelsea, but there wasnt enough time for Man Utd to capitalise.

So you dont see any difference in playing a man down for 10mins or playing a man down for 100mins ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
Like I said I only deal with the top 3 posters on this thread.

I dont have time for anyone below

If you want a challenge, State your number on this Chelsea thread and lets put you to a football knowledge test

Its that simple. I am throwing a challenge on your thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:
Like I said I only deal with the top 3 posters on this thread.

I dont have time for anyone below

If you want a challenge, State your number on this Chelsea thread and lets put you to a football knowledge test

Its that simple. I am throwing a challenge on your thread

You are not even intelligent enough to be on this thread.
Nigga, phock off.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
^^ Is that all you have to say?

Take a grain of rice, write all you know about football on it

Submit it for grading
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Avalon316:

You are not even intelligent enough to be on this thread.
Nigga, phock off.

hehehehehhehehehehhe......! dodoyokanu aka ramdada aka mr intellectual okpata yans Phock offfffffffffffffffffffffff cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:
^^ Is that all you have to say?

Take a grain of rice, write all you know about football on it

Submit it for grading

What exactly do you a dummy,know about football? Cos you watch a one team league?
Bayernliga .....
You are pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
^^ I know about every single league more than you do even your so called Chelsea

I am not boasting its a fact

So like I said, write all you know about football on a grain of rice and submit for evaluation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:
^^ I know about every single league more than you do even your so called Chelsea

I am not boasting its a fact

So like I said, write all you know about football on a grain of rice and submit for evaluation

You were in a debate with Bundesligabest,you couldnt hold your own. And you want to face another person so you can show us how vacuous you were created to be? Eh dayo? grin grin grin

Dayo,it is no longer in vogue to be stewpid.... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

This is where I always catch Chelsea fans, Never paying attention to details.

Tell me when Dortmund got a red card, Subtracts from 12omins played and compare the answer to what you wrote up there

Its basic common sense that when you play with a man advantage you need time to make it count. Drogba was sent off in the CL final vs Chelsea, but there wasnt enough time for Man Utd to capitalise.

So you dont see any difference in playing a man down for 10mins or playing a man down for 100mins ?

Okay, the Dortmund player was red carded at 108 minutes yesterday, and yet pep couldn't find a way to win with over 12 minutes to go..

I am still not using the PSG's match as a yard stick, because Chelsea were disqualified by away goal rule..

I wanna use the one Pep was involved.. The Bayern Munich VS Chelsea match.. Ramires was red carded bfor Extra time and still Bayern couldn't find the win?

What is the difference between yesterday's match and that day..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Lmao!

Then again, it's big words and cussing that makes little or no sense.

How is Jerome Boateng better than John Terry?

It's been roughly a week and you're yet to say something that wowed me.

The sole criterion used in judging who the best player is in Europe is perfomance - straight to the point.

The criteria I'm using to judge who's better between Boateng and JT is performance and individual honours.

Why the two criteria?

Performance defines how good you are. A mere look up of the term in a dictionary tells you that it's the accomplishment of a given task against preset known standards of accuracy and completeness.

Then the consistency with this performance is another factor I'm looking at.

Since 2003, John Terry has been relevant in the game, whilst Boateng who only hit the limelight three or four years ago has been erratic at best hence he is hardly recognised by any soul.

On the other hand, Individual honour is simply a recognition of good performance.

If Boateng doesn't have a notable individual honour in his shelve, then that entails he has not been putting up good performance, that is my logic.

JT has been there, he's seen it, has conquered it and has the honours to prove it, how does Boateng better such figure?

This is my logic, I expect a better rebuttal not tons of insults.

You're used to words like olukwu, asinwin, puna, arindin, ediot etc. I must remind you that this is a forum not a village pub.

You're arguing with an intelligent mind not a jar-head dropout, do the needful my niccur, argue intelligently.
You've been floored boyo! With a more devastating K.O than Marquez unleashed on Pacman

And miss me with the sanctimonious B.S you started with the insults

Have you told us why Sammer can't be compared with anyone?

Why versatility is a sign of liability?

Why John racist's high level of intelligence cannot permeate the skulls of his teammates unlike Boateng who has been enjoying the fruits of his teammates intelligence?

Why Germany and Bayern's defence is not formidable?

If you can't answer that conclusively then quit asking me stewpid questions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Avalon316:

You were in a debate with Bundesligabest,you couldnt hold your own. And you want to face another person so you can show us how vacuous you were created to be? Eh dayo? grin grin grin

Dayo,it is no longer in vogue to be stewpid.... grin grin grin

So you cant put up your own knowledge of football again? I say bring all what you know about the game including your own Chelsea and let me disgrace you here

There is a reason the username is now BundesligaISbest.. If I couldnt hold my own he wont have a changed name.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
Bimffo:

Okay, the Dortmund player was red carded at 108 minutes yesterday, and yet pep couldn't find a way to win with over 12 minutes to go..

I am still not using the PSG's match as a yard stick, because Chelsea were disqualified by away goal rule..

I wanna use the one Pep was involved.. The Bayern Munich VS Chelsea match.. Ramires was red carded bfor Extra time and still Bayern couldn't find the win?

What is the difference between yesterday's match and that day..

If you cared to know, After the red in Prague, we played Chelsea for 35mins and scores were still level, Chelsea only held on due to an excellent Cech performance

Possession
Bayern Munich 63% Chelsea 37%
Attempts on target
Bayern Munich 19 Chelsea 9
Attempts off target
Bayern Munich 16 Chelsea 5
Corners
Bayern Munich 15 Chelsea 5
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/23877992

Vs PSG, After playing with a man advantage for over 90mins, Shots on target even, Possesion even, PSG even had more threat than the team with a man advantage

Possesion
Chelsea 51 PSG 49
Shots
Chelsea15 PSG 12
On target
Chelsea 6 PSG 6
Corners
Chelsea 7 PSG 11

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2015/matches/round=2000549/match=2014413/postmatch/report/

Compare the stats of the 2 teams one that played 10men for 90mins one that played 10 men for 30mins and come to your own conclusion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

So you cant put up your own knowledge of football again? I say bring all what you know about the game including your own Chelsea and let me disgrace you here
There is a reason the username is now BundesligaISbest.. If I couldnt hold my own he wont have a changed name.

Dayo,so what has his name change got to do with the fact that you lost the debate? You see the reason I said that you are not intelligent at all.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dont infect the guys here with your inscrutable self.

Olodo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
^^ His name change shows who lost the debate. If you are too dim to know that

I am telling you, Tell us everything you know about football and lets weigh you on here.

Is it that hard or is your knowledge of the game so shameful?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Stop saying this, he was mercilessly beating you with facts, until overconfidence stepped in.

More like he held a gun and handed the gun over to you and then asked you to pass him a broom.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Overconfidence or underconfidence. Na someone change name

I am asking for the next best Chelsea analyst to step into the ring and tell us his position in Chelsea before I pistol-whip him/her with football knowledge
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tval:
Stop saying this, he was mercilessly beating you with facts, until overconfidence stepped in.

More like he held a gun and handed the gun over to you and then asked you to pass him a broom.

I thought i was the only one who saw that. The annoying thing is that the vacuous raumdeuter threw a challenge few minutes after being beaten in a simple debate.

Its so easy for him to mouth off here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:
Overconfidence or underconfidence. Na someone change name

I am asking for the next best Chelsea analyst to step into the ring and tell us his position in Chelsea before I pistol-whip him/her with football knowledge
Not everyone has the time for that, we are all different individuals, you fit get one money making machine next to you right now grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.