Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10520744 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 3:55pm On May 03, 2015
CHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIOOOOOOOONNNNNNNSSSSS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:58pm On May 03, 2015
raumdeuter:
Finish 12 rounds, No swollen faces, No ambulances, No paramedics, No neck braces?

If Mayweather enter Iyana Ipaja, I guarantee at least 3,000 boys dey wey go beat am

Even Tyson in his current state would beat both of them combined with his hands in his pocket

Even Ali at 70 with Parkinson go follow dem drag.

Those days fight wey last for 3 rounds na hospital

Pacquiao wey dem beat still clean dey greet people? Yeye dey smell.

The $100 wey I take watch this on PPV dey pain me
Looool. You for kuku use the money play. I put $150 on Mayweather and made a cool $350. After Spurs vs Clippers game na sleep straight! Pacquaio that couldn't knockout Timothy Bradley and Marquez no fit knockdown Mayweather
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 3:58pm On May 03, 2015
Congratulations blues...Deserved champions... GGMU
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by knightsTempler: 4:00pm On May 03, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 4:01pm On May 03, 2015
hehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 4:27pm On May 03, 2015
Yayyyyyyyy we did it

Congratulation 2 my darling chelsea

I can't wait to edit the title of this thread to something sweet grin

Haterz gonna keep hating

I'm so proud of my boring chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 03, 2015
raumdeuter:
Thats only normal in CHelsea where the fans forget to cheer he team

This isnt the first time either that Mourinho is complaining

It doesnt happen in Germany
kk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:30pm On May 03, 2015
They hate the way we are champions..

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:30pm On May 03, 2015
Thibaut, costa and luiz are back to back league winners, la liga and EPL

Mourinho left England, came back after six years and still won the premier league before wenger.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 03, 2015
nateevs:
Dayo abeg, it's a happy day for us on this thread today. Delay your yeye argument for another day. Wetin sef?
na people wey dey quote dem dey give dem mouth to talk na, make we just ignore dem.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2015
Bundesligabest:

We all enjoyed Haggler, Hearns, Leonard, Duran and cos rivalry, but dont hate on Floyd for being dominant.

De La Hoya, Cotto, Pacman and Marquez woulda been like the 80s rivalry but Floyd made it boring by dominating them, hence there's no rivalry.

This is why I tell ninjas that Larry Holmes may just be the best heavyweight ever. Just because a ninja dominate his era does not mean the other fighters in that era are crap, it just means the ninja is dominant and that dampens the excitement of the era.
Of course you have to give it to Floyd. He has beaten all comers in his generation and truth is you can only beat what is put in front of you

However having seen fights of Sugar Ray Leonard and Marvelous Marvin Hagler I can see Floyd losing to one or both of them. These guys were warriors and a class above the ninjas you listed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 03, 2015
We are way up, we feel blessed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6t47RI4bns

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 03, 2015
;DWOW......... We are champions. Chelsea the pride of Europe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 5:42pm On May 03, 2015
UP CHELSEA !!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT ? ? ? FOR THE FOURTH TIME I'VE WITNESSED A 4TH LEAGUE TITLE WITH CHELSEA YAYYYYY !!!!

DJ knack me '' How long '' by Lionel Richie for Arsenal fans pls lovely Haterz grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by okotv(m): 5:51pm On May 03, 2015
@uzolexis...join us let's celebrate this victory.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:03pm On May 03, 2015
Aston villa for FA cup.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by uzolexis(f): 6:04pm On May 03, 2015
okotv:
@uzolexis...join us let's celebrate this victory.

My private jet just landed on this thread, drinks on me pple, order warefa u like grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ElFenomeno1: 6:12pm On May 03, 2015
Congratulations to Chelsea FC.
Thoroughly deserved.
I have been called a closet Chelsea fan because i am a football man through through and i detach sentiments if i am not joking....My loyalty to Arsenal is intact
Hopefully this time next season we will be partying over at the Arsenal thread. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by okotv(m): 6:13pm On May 03, 2015
uzolexis:

My private jet just landed on this thread, drinks on me pple, order warefa u like grin grin
and I still use leg...chai

one pack of 5 alive. I need to remain alive
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:16pm On May 03, 2015
The next 3games will tell us if mourinho is serious about bringing up the youths............ ake, cheek, boga should play.......at least I know that's his fav 3 young players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Congratulations to Chelsea FC.
Thoroughly deserved.
I have been called a closet Chelsea fan because i am a football man through through and i detach sentiments if i am not joking....My loyalty to Arsenal is intact
[s]Hopefully this time next season we will be partying over at the Arsenal thread.[/s] cheesy
oshe!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Hopefully this time next season we will be partying over at the Arsenal thread. cheesy
What's this one saying
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chimerase2: 7:10pm On May 03, 2015
uzolexis:

I order for kiss baby gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 7:28pm On May 03, 2015
bigkesh:
The next 3games will tell us if mourinho is serious about bringing up the youths............ ake, cheek, boga should play.......at least I know that's his fav 3 young players

i think boga is injured
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bundesligabest: 7:33pm On May 03, 2015
A40:

Of course you have to give it to Floyd. He has beaten all comers in his generation and truth is you can only beat what is put in front of you

However having seen fights of Sugar Ray Leonard and Marvelous Marvin Hagler I can see Floyd losing to one or both of them. These guys were warriors and a class above the ninjas you listed

Floyd can never lose to Hagler, maybe Leonard but never Hagler
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Haywhymido(m): 7:35pm On May 03, 2015
iheanyi40:
Saw sumfin online....

Expectedly, Chelsea fc will be winning their
record
5th english title today. Congratulations to
the blues for coming a title within
Sunderland fc(6 titles), two short of Aston
Villa fc(7 titles) and four behind Everton fc
(9 titles). Its not easy to come close to
these great clubs. To have even surpassed
Newcastle
(4 titles) and Manchester City(4 titles) is
not an easy thing. 5 english titles in 110
years (1905-2015) is not boring at all.
Average of an english title in 22 years is
a fantastic achievement for a modest club
like chelsea.
All hail the Blues, the acclaimed pride of
west london.
Meanwhile Manchester Utd leads with 20
titles, Liverpool "forever walking alone" on
18 follows and
Arsenal presently stuck on 13 next on the
log. So a team on 5 will take how many
years to join the big boys?
# Respect_your_elders
tongue
uncle thanks 4 telling us a story dat lack paying d teller $s
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:36pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:39pm On May 03, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Haywhymido(m): 7:39pm On May 03, 2015
lordfalcao:
seconded
thirded
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 03, 2015
iheanyi40:
Saw sumfin online....
Expectedly, Chelsea fc will be winning their record 5th english title today. Congratulations to the blues for coming a title within Sunderland fc(6 titles), two short of Aston Villa fc(7 titles) and four behind Everton fc (9 titles). Its not easy to come close to these great clubs. To have even surpassed Newcastle (4 titles) and Manchester City(4 titles) is not an easy thing. 5 english titles in 110 years (1905-2015) is not boring at all. Average of an english title in 22 years is a fantastic achievement for a modest club like chelsea. All hail the Blues, the acclaimed pride of west london. ......... ......... ....... ....... ...... Meanwhile Manchester Utd leads with 20 titles, Liverpool "forever walking alone" on 18 follows and Arsenal presently stuck on 13 next on the log. So a team on 5 will take how many years to join the big boys? # Respect_your_elders tongue
Hey, which fan are you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:55pm On May 03, 2015
Congrats to all chelsea fans, we will always rule england and finally europe in no time
Blue is the colour
Football is the game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 8:09pm On May 03, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2284330/open-letter-manchester-united-fans#33234889

grin grin

Congrats to every Chelsea fans out there... wink cheesy

3 Gbosas!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: abimcdssi, NinjaMetahuman and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.