Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10512824 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2015
If I see any Arsenal fan on this thread making stupid mouth.. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:40pm On May 11, 2015
philfearon:
@diggz,you can't even quote!
Like I said,its most Chelsea fans(most does not mean all,but at least 80% of your kind)...You lack respect,and when you talk about anything football,u speak from Ur anus!! No atom of sense!
Keep mentioning Chelsea in barca thread at your own peril!!

May amadioha castrate any manhood or remove any womb dat conceived ur entire generation. Who is dis empty barrel again ? May d gods dat shot ur useless thread up for days repeat d same again ?
Guy I'ma serve it to u and ur generation next ruff rugged
and raw at any time t. Just kip acting stewpid n it will surely b ur last.
See dis glorified begger acting cyber superior to some orders bcuz u support wat club again ? U fc...//king slave.....!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:42pm On May 11, 2015
@Eruditor
The ret@rd bigkesh cannot engage you in any rational or intelligent argument. His brain is limited to dancing Shoki and hollering up Chelsea

diggz:

So pep claims he has bin a success at bayansh mushyte shocked cheesy
A40 wats ur take on this mata ?
This is a club of legends and World Champions not a small cottage club like Chelsea. Of course Guardiola has had some disappointing spells but it comes with the territory and the fact that the demands at Bayern are waaay higher
At least he didn't finish trophyless like Moaninghoe did for two years in a row both at Madrid and Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 12:04am On May 12, 2015
A40:

This is a club of legends and World Champions not a small cottage club like Chelsea. Of course Guardiola has had some disappointing spells but it comes with the territory and the fact that the demands at Bayern are waaay higher
At least he didn't finish trophyless like Moaninghoe did for two years in a row both at Madrid and Chelsea

this same moaninghoe usurped the rule of Barca with Madrid and Manyoo and Arsenal with Chelsea, then again Man City with Chelsea.

your Guardiola, only goes for clubs who've won their league at least twice in the last three

tell me who's better

how are the demands of Bayern way higher than Chelsea's? do you think Abramovich bought the club just to watch it go trophyless? is this hate or jealousy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:15am On May 12, 2015
JigsawKillah:

this same moaninghoe usurped the rule of Barca with Madrid and Manyoo and Arsenal with Chelsea, then again Man City with Chelsea.

your Guardiola, only goes for clubs who've won their league at least twice in the last three

tell me who's better

how are the demands of Bayern way higher than Chelsea's? do you think Abramovich bought the club just to watch it go trophyless? is this hate or jealousy?
He usurped it after how many tries again? He spent three years in Spain and won the title once, Copa del Rey once with a mega-squad. That must be some 'usurping'

Usurped with Chelsea haha how hard can that possibly be with the hundreds of millions of pounds RA pumped at the time and is still pumping

Pellegrini and Ancelotti won your league at their first try don't act like Moaninghoe discovered fire

A team missing Robben, Ribery, Alaba and Javi Martinez is still expected to beat Barcelona that is Pressure! Not Moaninghoe who can finish trophyless and still be worshipped

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:20am On May 12, 2015
A40:

@Eruditor
The ret@rd bigkesh cannot engage you in any rational or intelligent argument. His brain is limited to dancing Shoki and hollering up Chelsea

The day mourinho loses 5 matches in a row, football will be stopped mehn....... Club of world champions losing 5 matches in a row, chai....... When the same mourinho has lost 3 in all competitions?? Oga go sleep

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 12:29am On May 12, 2015
A40:

He usurped it after how many tries again? He spent three years in Spain and won the title once, Copa del Rey once with a mega-squad. That must be some 'usurping'

Usurped with Chelsea haha how hard can that possibly be with the hundreds of millions of pounds RA pumped at the time and is still pumping

Pellegrini and Ancelotti won your league at their first try don't act like Moaninghoe discovered fire

A team missing Robben, Ribery, Alaba and Javi Martinez is still expected to beat Barcelona that is Pressure! Not Moaninghoe who can finish trophyless and still be worshipped

Pellegrini won with Mancini's team. Ancelloti did with Mou's team, what are you telling me? Name the players who played pivotal roles in Pellegrini's and Carlo's triumphs that weren't pivotal in the title winning squads in the said coaches predecessors.

if what Mou did in Spain isnt legendary, then tell me what is legendary. Pep never did garner 100 league points. that record has only been matched, not surpassed. if that isn't legendary, bros, tell me what is.

you haven't seen pressure. Ribery and Robben only meant Enrique will have problems organizing his back lines. I trust Robben, he'll throwaway 90% of his chances. But then, Boatank's burial takes place 19hours later.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 12:31am On May 12, 2015
bigkesh:
The day mourinho loses 5 matches in a row, football will be stopped mehn....... Club of world champions losing 5 matches in a row, chai....... When the same mourinho has lost 3 in all competitions?? Oga go sleep
how can he sleep? he busy helping with the arrangements of Boatank's burial

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:42am On May 12, 2015
Insults, Insults, Insults. Man nairalanders sha, spirit of sportmanship has been murdered and buried
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 12:51am On May 12, 2015
Sportsmanship? This is The Arena - a place where legends are forged grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:58am On May 12, 2015
RAUMDEUTER is still hiding, that dude is plastic....... Wont be suprised if that dude is famzing bayern to win arguments easily, he might be a chelsea fan for all u know.............

At least A40 is still here doing what he knows best - opata yarning

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:06am On May 12, 2015
As per summer signings, we dnt need much.... Just certain lacking qualities..........

A goal scoring winger
A versatile and fit 2nd cf
A CM thats good on d ball nd can defend (because of games mourinho will want cesc as 10, zouma, mikel nd ramires are out of it.. We End up losing possession easily)
Leave the box to box part for cheek and Ake
Mayb another CB, Ake should be our real LB next season...
Barca always wanted cuadrado, swap him with pedro

4 or 5 signings sha, Mou confirmed he isnt selling oscar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:54am On May 12, 2015
Woke Up to the News of we signing a player.. Nathan Allan or something.. [size=34pt] Please, Someone should give a General preview on this guy [/size]

Chelsea are yet to confirm it, but I checked this guy Instagram pictures and I saw this.. Welcome to Chelsea, BOY!

Cc: Ibime, Tval, Airbornelacer, Nihilist, BigKesh, Pamcode, Nateevs..

A40, If You don't mind too.. grin Abeg, Na Play o.. No finish me..

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:09am On May 12, 2015
^^
Hope he settles well in the squad.

What do u guys think about UEFA's decision to seed only the winners of the top 7 European leagues, and the UCL defending champs in next season's competition?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:38am On May 12, 2015
CFCfan:
^^
Hope he settles well in the squad.

What do u guys think about UEFA's decision to seed only the winners of the top 7 European leagues, and the UCL defending champs in next season's competition?

Its rubbish.. grin Walahi.. So Real Madrid can be in Our Group next season.. Choiiii
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:08am On May 12, 2015
Bimffo:

Its rubbish.. grin Walahi.. So Real Madrid can be in Our Group next season.. Choiiii
Lol. At least we and Real Madrid will advance from the group.

I was surprised to see that even the Russian League has a higher national coefficient than the Eredivisie shocked, meaning that the Russian champions will be a seeded team. But since one of Barca, Madrid, or Juventus will win this season's UCL, the Dutch league champs will be seeded.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philfearon(m): 6:14am On May 12, 2015
diggz:

May amadioha castrate any manhood or remove any womb dat conceived ur entire generation. Who is dis empty barrel again ? May d gods dat shot ur useless thread up for days repeat d same again ?
Guy I'ma serve it to u and ur generation next ruff rugged
and raw at any time t. Just kip acting stewpid n it will surely b ur last.
See dis glorified begger acting cyber superior to some orders bcuz u support wat club again ? U fc...//king slave.....!
Lol..And you just confirmed what I have been saying all along!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:11am On May 12, 2015
The 19-year-old attacker has taken to Instagram to share pictures of him apparently signing a contract with the Blues and completing a medical at the club's Cobham training base.

Brazilian wonderkid Nathan has confirmed that he is set to sign for Chelsea, apparently penning terms and completing a medical with the Blues on Monday evening.

The 19-year-old shared pictures of himself at the west London club’s Cobham training base and appears to be on the verge of rubberstamping his move from Atletico Paranaense.

The Brazil Under-20 international is rumoured to have cost around £4.5 million and could be joined by his Selecao team-mate Kenedy, who has also been heavily linked with a move to Jose Mourinho's side.

Although the Premier League champions have yet to announce the deal, Nathan was kitted out in full Chelsea garb and took to Instagram to thank the Blues for the chance to show off his skills in England.

“A dream is coming true! First of all I want to thank God for always lighting my way, my dad who always believed in my talent and was a real warrior while helping me to reach my goals, my family and friends who always supported me,” he wrote.

“And I am also thankful to Club Atletico Paranaense, which was part of this journey and where I played for 6 years of my career. Thank you Chelsea for trusting in me, I will do my best to support my team on reaching new achievements. WE ARE ALL BLUE.”

I youtubed him and one player he reminds me of is Liverpool's Coutinho. Same style of play.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:02am On May 12, 2015
philfearon:

Lol..And you just confirmed what I have been saying all along!!

The only fin I confirmed is u bin steeewpid and an insult to this earth. You are not even worth bin called a goat bcuz u are worse than one. Your lack of respect for people tells me u are obese and dump so you lack self respect.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philfearon(m): 9:57am On May 12, 2015
diggz:

The only fin I confirmed is u bin steeewpid and an insult to this earth. You are not even worth bin called a goat bcuz u are worse than one. Your lack of respect for people tells me u are obese and dump so you lack self respect.
See how u keep exposing Ur magnified inferiority complex...
*still pained to the marrow * grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:00am On May 12, 2015
Bimffo:
Woke Up to the News of we signing a player.. Nathan Allan or something.. [size=34pt] Please, Someone should give a General preview on this guy [/size]

Chelsea are yet to confirm it, but I checked this guy Instagram pictures and I saw this.. Welcome to Chelsea, BOY!

Not heard of him mate. I just saw the FotMob alert on my phone a few minutes ago and I came here to see if someone's seen him.
As always, straight to youtube.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:36am On May 12, 2015
JigsawKillah:

tell me who's better

Wanton prevarications.

Dortmund won the league twice in the last 3 years before Pep came and RM won the la liga twice in the last 3 years too and were the reigning Champions before Pep.

Also, the demands at Bayern are waay higher than they are at Chelsea. Bayern, Barcelona and Real Madrid are in reality the biggest clubs in world football. LVG got to a UCL final with Bayern and was fired the following season even though he lost to Inter at the Quarter finals (the same team that beat him in the UCL final the previous year).

Juup won the UCL the season before Pep yet Pep has gone to 2 semi finals after that and his job is still uncertain.

Carlo Ancelloti won the UCL last season but there are clear insinuations that he would lose his job this season despite getting to the UCL semi final this year.

Del Bosque won 2 UCL titles with RM in 3 years. Lost in a semi final to Juventus the following year (2003) and was sacked despite winning the league.

The list is endless.

RDMs fluke title in 2012 has secured the jobs of any Chelsea manager for another 10 years. Mou can crash out to Bradford 4-2, 10-Man PSG yet some Chelsea fans will tell you he sacrificed those competitions to win the league yet they will remind you how Pep lost to Dortmund (on penalties) in the DFB-Pokal semi finals and how he is on the brink of being ousted by Barca. They won't tell you he lost his best players with his remaining players battling a loss of morale.

Don't they know that a club that blames any manager for losing to RM and Barcelona has higher demands than one that makes excuses for a manager who loses to Bradford and PSG?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:45am On May 12, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Pellegrini won with Mancini's team. Ancelloti did with Mou's team, what are you telling me? Name the players who played pivotal roles in Pellegrini's and Carlo's triumphs that weren't pivotal in the title winning squads in the said coaches predecessors.

if what Mou did in Spain isnt legendary, then tell me what is legendary. Pep never did garner 100 league points. that record has only been matched, not surpassed. if that isn't legendary, bros, tell me what is.

you haven't seen pressure. Ribery and Robben only meant Enrique will have problems organizing his back lines. I trust Robben, he'll throwaway 90% of his chances. But then, Boatank's burial takes place 19hours later.

Mou didn't do anything Legendary in RM. He won the league with 100 points. So what? The record was 99 points before he broke it and guess who set that record? Your guess is as good as mine.

The following year, Pep's assistant equalled Mou's record, proving to him that it was nothing to blow trumpets about.

In Mou's 3 seasons at RM, Barcelona won the league twice. The UCL once, Spanish Super cup twice and Copa Del Rey once. They beat Mou more times than he beat them and they caused him to run out of Spain before his contract was up.

So much for the "he ended Barca's dominance" piffle.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:50am On May 12, 2015
philfearon:

See how u keep exposing Ur magnified inferiority complex...
*still pained to the marrow * grin

The only fin getting exposed here is u bin an hermaphrodite and a spineless being.

I can see ur all vocabs starts with inferiority complex only to end with pained cheesy cheesy are those ur order names? Pvnk..!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:52am On May 12, 2015
Bimffo:

m a chelsea fan, i dnt bother about vitesse signings

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:54am On May 12, 2015
Seen a few youtube videos but there isn't enough material to make strong conclusions. One thing that is clear from the videos is that he is nowhere near a wonder kid. He has the basics of his game right and could be a useful addition.

ON RLC

I saw the game and RLC for me still need more game time. Like Ibime said, he needs to improve is fitness. He also needs to work on the defensive side of his game. Although I must commend his ability to press when it matters and the sheer numbers of tackles and interceptions he made.

More games with the first team will improve his confidence. He has all he needs to be a good player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philfearon(m): 10:58am On May 12, 2015
diggz:

The only fin getting exposed here is u bin an hermaphrodite and a spineless being.

I can see ur all vocabs starts with inferiority complex only to end with pained cheesy cheesy are those ur order names? Pvnk..!
I can't help but laugh out loud oooo..lol!
So now,we are doing English speaking competition?
Wonders shall never end!
That thing .....e too strong..
This one is strong!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:19am On May 12, 2015
philfearon:

I can't help but laugh out loud oooo..lol!
So now,we are doing English speaking competition?
Wonders shall never end!
That thing .....e too strong..
This one is strong!

U bin a DOT is strong
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 11:49am On May 12, 2015
Who knew this "Boring Chelsea" chant would hurt Chelsea, their players and fans so much? They've not stop crying since. Truth hurts

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:56am On May 12, 2015
Abeg where is Boa-TANK? gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:01pm On May 12, 2015
Keky:
Who knew this "Boring Chelsea" chant would hurt Chelsea, their players and fans so much? They've not stop crying since. Truth hurts

That is why u are 3rd on the log and still running for the fourphy spot wit ur loss to swansea. abeg park well tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:02pm On May 12, 2015
Keky:

EPL 2014/15 season.

Swansea 2-1 Arsenal
Arsenal 0-1 Swansea

Chelsea 4-2 Swansea
Swansea 0-5 Chelsea

Boring boring Chelsea

grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), afrodoc2, popizaino(m), Yustash001(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.