Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10511058 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:34pm On May 08, 2015
Tval:
He has been found
gringringrin
Chai...... Boateng don suffer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2015
timbros:

Another GOOD option.

Sell Cuadrado? Haba....

Give him time bro. Not everyone blends in to EPL easily like Costa etc... I bet you will be singing his praises by next season.

I doubt it. I'm getting a case of Ramires with Cuadrado. . . . ie instant dislike.

His game is not good for possession football, he is a counterattacker. He simply doesnt have the tools to play possession game.

It was a last minute panic buy by Chelsea like we did with Salah. I don't know why they don't just promote Traore and co everytime they sell a winger. Traore has a lot more to offer than Cuadrado.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2015
Ibime:

I doubt it. I'm getting a case of Ramires with Cuadrado. . . . ie instant dislike.

His game is not good for possession football, he is a counterattacker. He simply doesnt have the tools to play possession game.

It was a last minute panic buy by Chelsea like we did with Salah. I don't know why they don't just promote Traore and co everytime they sell a winger. Traore has a lot more to offer than Cuadrado.

His main problem since he came is confidence. If you watch his game closely, you will see that the talent is there but the confidence is lacking.

Mourinho is a counterattacker by default. And Cuadrado tracks back to help the defence which is exactly what Mourinho expects from his wingers, even though Cuadrado fumbles in it at times.

Let him gain his confidence by next season and you will see what a demon he is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:47pm On May 08, 2015
timbros:

His main problem since he came is confidence. If you watch his game closely, you will see that the talent is there but the confidence is lacking.

Mourinho is a counterattacker by default. And Cuadrado tracks back to help the defence which is exactly what Mourinho expects from his wingers, even though Cuadrado fumbles in it at times.

Let him gain his confidence by next season and you will see what a demon he is.

Nah, by the same logic, Ramires should be a comfortable fit for Chelsea.

We dominate possession 90% of the time, and only counterattack 10% of the time.

When you watch Cuadrados Youtube videos, you will never see him exchanging passes with niggas. He lacks the nous to do that. All his highlight reels are of him running at full speed with loads of space to push the ball into. Thats why he played wing-back. He wont get that at Chelsea. At Chelsea, when you receive the ball, 10 men are behind the ball so no space to push and run. The nigga has a severe case of Shaun Wright-Phillips about him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2015
Ibime:

Nah, by the same logic, Ramires should be a comfortable fit for Chelsea.

We dominate possession 90% of the time, and only counterattack 10% of the time.

When you watch Cuadrados Youtube videos, you will never see him exchanging passes with niggas. He lacks the nous to do that. All his highlight reels are of him running at full speed with loads of space to push the ball into. Thats why he played wing-back. He wont get that at Chelsea. At Chelsea, when you receive the ball, 10 men are behind the ball so no space to push and run. The nigga has a severe case of Shaun Wright-Phillips about him.

Lol.... You just dislike Ramires. He isn't that bad.

As for Cuadrado, I won't judge him yet just after 6 months of few matches played here and there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:58pm On May 08, 2015
timbros:

Lol.... You just dislike Ramires. He isn't that bad.

As for Cuadrado, I won't judge him yet just after 6 months of few matches played here and there.

I learned something from Youtube.

Never sign a nigga whose highlights always end with him shooting or losing the ball at the end of a dribble.

Thats why I'm not jumping about this Memphis Depay guy. From his youtube clips, I can tell he's a poor decision maker, and all the teams attacks end with him taking a shot or losing the ball.

If you type in Hazard or Willian in Youtube, you will see many passes on the end of their dribbles. That means they are comfortable in possession, and do not waste attacks. They are wingers with the brain of a no10. If you type in Depay or Cuadrado, you see them running until they take a shot or lose the ball.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:16am On May 09, 2015
Ibime:

Never sign a nigga whose highlights always end with him shooting or losing the ball at the end of a dribble.

Thats why I'm not jumping about this Memphis Depay guy. From his youtube clips, I can tell he's a poor decision maker, and all the teams attacks end with him taking a shot or losing the ball.

If you type in Hazard or Willian in Youtube, you will see many passes on the end of their dribbles. That means they are comfortable in possession, and do not waste attacks. They are wingers with the brain of a no10. If you type in Depay or Cuadrado, you see them running until they take a shot or lose the ball.

Ibime wat is ur opinion abt d addition of bale.?

Aspa cuadrado mehn..... d guy look like very long fin.

You seem to believe oscar will be sold dis time around . I sincerely pray it happens along wit ramires n mikel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:38am On May 09, 2015
Ibime:

Bro you are right about cuadrado, I feel same about Ramires too when chelsea signed him, ramires is not a good winger neither a good midfielder, he only run and fall to the ground, though he score amazing goals for us sometimes..If only we can trade him with pogba and a little money for juve.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by edoyad(m): 11:00am On May 09, 2015
grin grin grin
hensben:
Bro you are right about cuadrado, I feel same about Ramires too when chelsea signed him, ramires is not a good winger neither a good midfielder, he only run and fall to the ground, though he score amazing goals for us sometimes.. If only we can trade him with pogba and a little money for juve .

Yes you can buy unicorns at ojuelegba

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:01pm On May 09, 2015
Ibime:

Let me Youtube this Depay guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:46pm On May 09, 2015
edoyad:
grin grin grin

Yes you can buy unicorns at ojuelegba
nor mind me, I dey para
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:24pm On May 09, 2015
lordfalcao:
cry cry baby
My friend shut up if you have nothing intelligent to say
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:52am On May 10, 2015
[size=50pt] MATCH DAY 36 [/size]

[size=37pt] Time: 4pm London time/ Nigeria time [/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:58am On May 10, 2015
Eruditor:

I agreed with you until your last paragraph. Porto KOed united in 2004 by luck. And Inter needed the same luck to KO Barca in 2010. But Mou has convinced you of his WC status.

The same team Mou could not win the UCL with, Ancelloti came and did. I don't see you guys anywhere saying that Ancelloti did it because of his players yet nobody criticised Mou for failing. They made bunkum excuses for him.

Mou parked the bus against Pep in UEFA Super cup of 2013. That game ended 2-2 and then Bayern won on penalties. Nobody asked Mou why his parking-the-bus team conceded 2 goals to Pep and his high suicidal backline. But if Pep had lost that game, the same you people would have blamed him for losing and questioned his WC status.

Everyone knows why Mou and by extension Chelsea fans dislike Pep. It is because without him you lot would have claimed Mou is the best manager still plying his trade. Pep's presence nullifies all that gobbledegook.

All the criteria y'all use to crown Mou the best manager over other managers Pep has trumped. He has won more trophies in a shorter time, dominated for a longer time and has a better head to head record than Mou, yet inspite of all these he still has his traducers.

Ask Mou why he hates Pep as much as he does. In 2008 he knelt and begged Laporta and co that he would do a wonderful job at Barca but they ignored him and offered a relative newbie the job. Mou secretly wished he would look back at them one day and say "you made a mistake" but it wasn't to be. He became the most successful manager in their history.

After Mou KOed Barca in 2010 he celebrated like he had finally achieved his aim of making Pep look bad. The following year (and with Better players) Mou was outfoxed by Pep (5-0 at Nou Camp and 2-0 at Santiago) yet Pep downplayed both wins. Reverse the scenario and you would listen to a petty man say things like "We came to win but after 90mins we destroyed" and what not.

This same Mou came to Chelsea a season ago and inherited a team that had just finished 3rd with a Europa trophy. After spending big he finished 3rd again and trophyless yet it went under the radar. Pep has won more in the same time frame but all the glory goes to his players and their mistakes come to him. A. Madrid KOing Chelsea 3-1 at the bridge and 10-man PSG doing same is not scandalous enough. But it is however scandalous for Real Madrid and Barcelona to KO Pep.

How convenient.

I don't know you personally but you are a very intelligent person... wink

Precise analysis! cheesy

Keep it up bro... cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Haywhymido(m): 7:01am On May 10, 2015
Guard of honour to be given to the blus army today by liverpool. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 7:10am On May 10, 2015
Eruditor:

I agreed with you until your last paragraph. Porto KOed united in 2004 by luck. And Inter needed the same luck to KO Barca in 2010. But Mou has convinced you of his WC status.

The same team Mou could not win the UCL with, Ancelloti came and did. I don't see you guys anywhere saying that Ancelloti did it because of his players yet nobody criticised Mou for failing. They made bunkum excuses for him.

Mou parked the bus against Pep in UEFA Super cup of 2013. That game ended 2-2 and then Bayern won on penalties. Nobody asked Mou why his parking-the-bus team conceded 2 goals to Pep and his high suicidal backline. But if Pep had lost that game, the same you people would have blamed him for losing and questioned his WC status.

Everyone knows why Mou and by extension Chelsea fans dislike Pep. It is because without him you lot would have claimed Mou is the best manager still plying his trade. Pep's presence nullifies all that gobbledegook.

All the criteria y'all use to crown Mou the best manager over other managers Pep has trumped. He has won more trophies in a shorter time, dominated for a longer time and has a better head to head record than Mou, yet inspite of all these he still has his traducers.

Ask Mou why he hates Pep as much as he does. In 2008 he knelt and begged Laporta and co that he would do a wonderful job at Barca but they ignored him and offered a relative newbie the job. Mou secretly wished he would look back at them one day and say "you made a mistake" but it wasn't to be. He became the most successful manager in their history.

After Mou KOed Barca in 2010 he celebrated like he had finally achieved his aim of making Pep look bad. The following year (and with Better players) Mou was outfoxed by Pep (5-0 at Nou Camp and 2-0 at Santiago) yet Pep downplayed both wins. Reverse the scenario and you would listen to a petty man say things like "We came to win but after 90mins we destroyed" and what not.

This same Mou came to Chelsea a season ago and inherited a team that had just finished 3rd with a Europa trophy. After spending big he finished 3rd again and trophyless yet it went under the radar. Pep has won more in the same time frame but all the glory goes to his players and their mistakes come to him. A. Madrid KOing Chelsea 3-1 at the bridge and 10-man PSG doing same is not scandalous enough. But it is however scandalous for Real Madrid and Barcelona to KO Pep.

How convenient.
Thumbs up man.Wow

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:05am On May 10, 2015
Eruditor:

How convenient.

Tell them Bro. Tell them.

What a brilliant post!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:22am On May 10, 2015
It is only a mad man who argues with himself tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:41am On May 10, 2015
[
Eruditor:

How convenient.

Who cares if MOU is called the best coach in the world or not? We leave that to barka fans and by extension bayansh fans. We love our coach and presently won't trade him for any coach in the world so thank you for your epistle.
If MOU is dat bad a coach why den do you still compare him with ur messiah called pep ? Abeg carry your nonsense talk to your thread.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:07am On May 10, 2015
Pep Guardiola set to take over at Manchester City

Pep Guardiola will quit as Bayern Munich manager and take over at Manchester City, according to an extraordinary report.

The report emanates via Qatari-owned sports media giant Bein Sports, who claim that the former Barcelona manager has agreed to join City in time for the 2015-16 season.

A tweet on their company’s Arabic language account quoted by the Manchester Evening News reportedly read: “Urgent – sources beIN SPORTS: Manchester City reached a tentative agreement with Bayern Munich coach Guardiola to train the team for next season.”

Former Sky football anchor Richard Keys, who now works extensively in the Middle East, claimed that the story is “true”.

Meanwhile Bayern lost 1-0 at home to Ausburg as goalkeeper Pepe Reina was sent off.

First-choice Manuel Neuer was rested with Tuesday’s Champions League semi-final against Barcelona in mind. Bayern wrapped up the league title two weeks ago, but have lost all four games since then – including a penalty shootout defeat by Borussia Dortmund in the German Cup semi-final.

Guardiola has rejected suggestions his mission at the club has failed, saying: “It’s been a super season.”

Addressing the media at his news conference in Munich on Friday, Guardiola defended his record.
“There will always be pressure at a big club,” he said. “I accept that. I also want to win everything, but sometimes it’s not easy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:13am On May 10, 2015
Once guardiola starts failing, the next thing is to run.

I remember how he bolted after RDM knocked him out of the champions league and jose piled on his misery by winning him at camp nou to clinch the league. The next thing we heard was "I'm taking a sabatical"

A coach that is so scared of failure and competition cannot be compared to jose mourinho.

And if he is actually coming to England, somebody should warn him that this is not germany with bayern!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:16am On May 10, 2015
Emaprince:
Pep Guardiola set to take over at Manchester City

Pep Guardiola will quit as Bayern Munich manager and take over at Manchester City, according to an extraordinary report.

The report emanates via Qatari-owned sports media giant Bein Sports, who claim that the former Barcelona manager has agreed to join City in time for the 2015-16 season.

A tweet on their company’s Arabic language account quoted by the Manchester Evening News reportedly read: “Urgent – sources beIN SPORTS: Manchester City reached a tentative agreement with Bayern Munich coach Guardiola to train the team for next season.”

Former Sky football anchor Richard Keys, who now works extensively in the Middle East, claimed that the story is “true”.

Meanwhile Bayern lost 1-0 at home to Ausburg as goalkeeper Pepe Reina was sent off.

First-choice Manuel Neuer was rested with Tuesday’s Champions League semi-final against Barcelona in mind. Bayern wrapped up the league title two weeks ago, but have lost all four games since then – including a penalty shootout defeat by Borussia Dortmund in the German Cup semi-final.

Guardiola has rejected suggestions his mission at the club has failed, saying: “It’s been a super season.”

Addressing the media at his news conference in Munich on Friday, Guardiola defended his record.
“There will always be pressure at a big club,” he said. “I accept that. I also want to win everything, but sometimes it’s not easy.

So pep claims he has bin a success at bayansh mushyte shocked cheesy
A40 wats ur take on this mata ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 10:33am On May 10, 2015
On the pep news:about time...

...Atleast some rivalry competition between MOU and PEP. I pray it happens just to proove PEP is no different from LVG .

There was really no rivalry this season for chelsea...was there?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:08am On May 10, 2015
tonididdy:

...Atleast some rivalry competition between MOU and PEP. I pray it happens just to proove PEP is no different from LVG.

can you elaborate on this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:12am On May 10, 2015
diggz:
[

Who cares if MOU is called the best coach in the world or not? We leave that to barka fans and by extension bayansh fans. We love our coach and presently won't trade him for any coach in the world so thank you for your epistle.
If MOU is dat bad a coach why den do you still compare him with ur messiah called pep ? Abeg carry your nonsense talk to your thread.

All over your thread, we saw Chelsea fans posting pictures of Messi destroying Bayern. And I began to wonder "what concerns Chelsea fans with barca defeating Bayern"? Then I remembered it was to taunt and discredit Guradiola

Guardiola lost to Madrid last season, it caused a big noise, now he has lost to Barcelona, it's causing a big noise. Can u compare Barca and Madrid to PSG and Atletico whom Mourinho lost to and no one really seems to care?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:15am On May 10, 2015
tonididdy:

...Atleast some rivalry competition between MOU and PEP. I pray it happens just to proove PEP is no different from LVG .

There is no rivalry between them. The head to head record speaks volumes. It's Mourinho who needs some catching to do before we can think of "rivalry".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:23am On May 10, 2015
So u are telling me Pep is coming to Epl......... Hahahah, if i hear say he comes, we all know Psg is his next bus stop........... BUT what if he comes?? That would be a good news for us seriously, he would nt thrive here and Mourinho will really build us up....... pep plssssssssssssssss come, joor come, biko come........ When u play lvg, next z stoke, before u know it pochettino faces u, wenger and benitez, topped by mou..... I mean tactical battles,a one way tactical coach wont survive..... not like some Bundesliga with coaches without credentials......at least m sure barca wont sell messi...

But he is the smartest coach, Psg straight...... Cos if he fails in Epl, his career is over... I trust my media

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2015
Debroslink:

There is no rivalry between them. The head to head record speaks volumes. It's Mourinho who needs some catching to do before we can think of "rivalry".
u mean mou should coach in Bundesliga to catch pep??

One is in Epl, the other cant even guarantee more than a trophy in German league

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:27am On May 10, 2015
bigkesh:
u mean mou should coach in Bundesliga to catch pep We grab

Who mentioned bundlesliga? Comprehend my previous post joor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2015
Debroslink:

All over your thread, we saw Chelsea fans posting pictures of Messi destroying Bayern. And I began to wonder "what concerns Chelsea fans with barca defeating Bayern"? Then I remembered it was to taunt and discredit Guradiola

Guardiola lost to Madrid last season, it caused a big noise, now he has lost to Barcelona, it's causing a big noise. Can u compare Barca and Madrid to PSG and Atletico whom Mourinho lost to and no one really seems to care?

chelsea fans dont really care, were u dead when those two other idiots of ur association were disturbed our thread??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:30am On May 10, 2015
diggz:

So pep claims he has bin a success at bayansh mushyte shocked cheesy
A40 wats ur take on this mata ?
he achieved his aim - to get free trophies.... U are d one expecting more
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:32am On May 10, 2015
Debroslink:

Who mentioned bundlesliga? Comprehend my previous post joor.
u should comprehend banters

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.