Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,885 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10459178 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On May 13, 2015
Osasuna made the Europa final bilbao made the Europa finals. Then LA Liga must be filled with Dangote and Danjuma.

Every LA Liga team aside barca and Madrid make less than their epl counterpart yet perform better in European competition. Ibime even told us how he watched Mallorca in an European final

When you can't make it past CL second round I think the right comparison should be Cypriot league

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:41pm On May 13, 2015
Some people are struggling for my attention so bad after I already told them I discriminate based on intelligence

I choose the ppl I argue football with not those ones struggling with football knowledge who thought they could mask their emptiness with big sounding but meaningless grammar.

When I see Ibime when I see nateevs when I see Gustavo I recognize them not some upstart who doesn't know and isn't putting any effort at learning.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:53pm On May 13, 2015
raumdeuter:
Osasuna made the Europa final bilbao made the Europa finals. Then LA Liga must be filled with Dangote and Danjuma.

Every LA Liga team aside barca and Madrid make less than their epl counterpart yet perform better in European competition. Ibime even told us how he watched Mallorca in an European final

When you can't make it past CL second round I think the right comparison should be Cypriot league

Fulham made Euroleague final, tell us something new.

Why not tell us of when Deportivo were making Champions League semis 12 years ago. The same Deportivo who are broke and relegated these days, just like Osasuna.

The reason these broke ass niggas be fighting like mad in UEFA Cup is cos they have no chance of winning the Copa Del Rey or making money in Spanish League. Europa is a big deal for them, some of them will see the money in Europa league as winning lottery whereas Hull City will be playing their kids and reserves in Europa league.

English teams actively try not to finish in Europa League positions. Wetin concern English teams with Europa League? They would rather win FA Cup like Wigan, Birmingham, Portsmouth win domestic cups. When was the last time any small Spanish Club won Copa Del Rey? Even for that one, Real and Barca block their path, why wont they fight for Europa league when that is what is feeding them?

And in 1999, Mallorca played Cup Winners Cup final, yes. That summer they sold their best player to Newcastle and their second-best player to Arsenal. See levels?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:07pm On May 13, 2015
@ Bimffo

abeg help me read the write up below which started the entire drama;

philfearon:

I know the silly old debate is what makes you feel your penaldo has relevance..
Now,I have seen hundreds of fellow players Eulogise Messi,but I cant say same for Your tap-in master..
Even Pele that use to compare Neymar to Messi said that Messi is technically on the same level with him(he knows its obvious)..
People who watched Pele,Maradona and co play has said It that Messi is the GOAT..
Apparently, the only people still living in fools paradise are you lot..But one thing is clear though,I have never seen you claim Ronaldo is better than Messi.So,obviously, u r just acting like [b]Chelsea fans [/b]with their magnified inferiority complex!

My qxn is wetin concern chelsea fans and dis guy discussion?
I am confident most cfc fans dont even bother with barkaa thread yet dey always find a way to insult us indirectly or directly wen dey come to our thread. You can imagine wen the E-eeediot was found out,d spineless sw.../ine came here to lie about refering to some cfc fans and den went further to spew some more rubbish.
Truth is,even if we accommodate dodoyoOkponu dk as the methuselah of okpata yans must we also take d same rubbish talk from lowlifers dis days forming royalty on Nl bcuz dey support Barkaa undecided.?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:11pm On May 13, 2015
I see when an idiot is trying to prove a stupid point, he quotes everyone but when he is humbled he hides under his' intelligence' yarn..... A Brain that rated boateng over Terry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On May 13, 2015
Ibime:

Fulham made Euroleague final, tell us something new.

Why not tell us of when Deportivo were making Champions League semis 12 years ago. The same Deportivo who are broke and relegated these days, just like Osasuna.

The reason these broke ass niggas be fighting like mad in UEFA Cup is cos they have no chance of winning the Copa Del Rey or making money in Spanish League. Europa is a big deal for them, some of them will see the money in Europa league as winning lottery whereas Hull City will be playing their kids and reserves in Europa league.

English teams actively try not to finish in Europa League positions. Wetin concern English teams with Europa League? They would rather win FA Cup like Wigan, Birmingham, Portsmouth win domestic cups. When was the last time any small Spanish Club won Copa Del Rey? Even for that one, Real and Barca block their path, why wont they fight for Europa league when that is what is feeding them?

And in 1999, Mallorca played Cup Winners Cup final, yes. That summer they sold their best player to Newcastle and their second-best player to Arsenal. See levels?

Deportivo made CL semi 12yrs ago, Thanks for reminding me, Villareal made CL semi 9 yrs ago, Atletico made CL finals, Malaga made CL quarters, Valencia made CL quarters All these are the so called poor and Non Barca Madrid sides

So making Barca, Madrid, Atletico, Valencia, Malaga, Villareal andd Deportivo 7 teams who have made the CL quarters and beyond

Tell us about those teams who made the CL quarters from the Money miss road Cypriot League

Osasuna, Bilbao, Espanyol, Sevilla, Atletico, Villareal, Osasuna another 7 teamshave made Europa Semi finals and more in recent years

Tell us about your Cypriot league.

Is Fulham not broke and relegated? Is Middlesboro who made UEFA finals not broke and relegated? abi whats the point?

One relegates another one comes, Team come team go, yet the only constant thing is La Liga teams dominate European competition in all cadres

If they are selling their best players and still making it beyond the teams who bought them then the EPL is waste money miss road league with no tactocal nous

Atletico sold their best players to Chelsea and still progressed beyond Chelsea in the CL, Atletico sold Aguero Falcao and Torres yet have still done better in Europe than those teams who bought them

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2015
diggz:
@ Bimffo

abeg help me read the write up below which started the entire drama;

My qxn is wetin concern chelsea fans and dis guy discussion?
I am confident most cfc fans dont even bother with barkaa thread yet dey always find a way to insult us indirectly or directly wen dey come to our thread. You can imagine wen the E-eeediot was found out,d spineless sw.../ine came here to lie about refering to some cfc fans and den went further to spew some more rubbish.
Truth is,even if we accommodate dodoyoOkponu dk as the methuselah of okpata yans must we also take d same rubbish talk from lowlifers dis days forming royalty on Nl bcuz dey support Barkaa undecided.?
9ja mentality, when someone is popular cos of a thing, others wnt mind joining..... They dont even care to know that opata yarning is dayo's talent and they can never match his record
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:17pm On May 13, 2015
bigkesh:
I see when a idiot is trying to prove a stupid point, he quotes everyone but when he is humbled he hides under his' intelligence' yarn..... A Brain that rated boateng over Terry

I see you are trying your best to be the biggest idiot on this thread and I would indulge you

Boatengs biggest career game so far is the world cup finals and he beasted delivering the trophy for his country

WHat was Terry's biggest career game so far and how did he perform

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:19pm On May 13, 2015
See wetin thorough trashing dey cause cheesy cheesy cheesy A staunch bayaaansh fan,wife to both present and past la liga champions dey here dey pay full support to her husbands cheesy

What a sight cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:20pm On May 13, 2015
If Valencia make la liga top four and Sevilla win the europa league, 5 la liga reps will be in next year's Ucl. La liga is the bomb currently. Neymar is also on fire.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:24pm On May 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

I see you are trying your best to be the biggest idiot on this thread and I would indulge you

Boatengs biggest career game so far is the world cup finals and he beasted delivering the trophy for his country

No time for indomie arguments.... Just get sense nd get back to ur normal self

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:26pm On May 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

cheesy cheesy Here we go again.

@ bigkesh,

Abeg just compare bosingwa or paulo ferreira against phlip lahm. Thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2015
Tval:
If Valencia make la liga top four and Sevilla win the europa league, 5 la liga reps will be in next year's Ucl. La liga is the bomb currently. Neymar is also on fire.
seriously la liga is better than Epl..... The quality of play is amazing....technically supreme

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:27pm On May 13, 2015
bigkesh:
seriously la liga is better than Epl..... The quality of play is amazing....technically supreme
I am serious o... I swear.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:28pm On May 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

Deportivo made CL semi 12yrs ago, Thanks for reminding me, Villareal made CL semi 9 yrs ago, Atletico made CL finals, Malaga made CL quarters, Valencia made CL quarters All these are the so called poor and Non Barca Madrid sides

So making Barca, Madrid, Atletico, Valencia, Malaga, Villareal andd Deportivo 7 teams who have made the CL quarters and beyond

Tell us about those teams who made the CL quarters from the Money miss road Cypriot League

Deportivo are broke and can't pay players, and have suffered relegation. They will struggle to compete with Burnley these days.

Villareal are broke and can't pay players, and have suffered relegation.

Malaga are broke and can't pay players. Where are they now?

Valencia are broke, selling their best player to Spurs. That's the 3rd best team in Spain selling their best player to the 6th team in England. See levels?

These are the real money miss roads.

In the same time frame, 3 different EPL clubs have won UCL (Chelsea, Manure, Pool) vs only 2 laliga, while four EPL clubs (Manure, Pool, Chelsea and Arsenal) have made the final vs 3 laliga.

Even Spurs only season in UCL, they went straight to Quarters.

None of these EPL clubs are broke, uncompetitive, suffering relegations. . . . . unlike the Spanish clubs where Real and Barca are stealing all their money.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:29pm On May 13, 2015
bigkesh:

Thats why they say 90% of Chelsea fans are deficient upstairs. You make a point, defend it, he flees.

Anyway, waiting for the 10% quality poster to come defend the pride of Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:29pm On May 13, 2015
bigkesh:

Chai...! see KO...! DayoOkponu na ur lyf b dis? falls on the floor laffing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On May 13, 2015
Ibime:
Deportivo are broke and can't pay players, and have suffered relegation. They will struggle to compete with Burnley these days.
Villareal are broke and can't pay players, and have suffered relegation.

Malaga are broke and can't pay players. Where are they now?
These are the real money miss roads.

In the same time frame, 3 different EPL clubs have won UCL (Chelsea, Manure, Pool) while Manure, Pool, Chelsea and Arsenal have made the final.

Even Spurs only season in UCL, they went straight to Quarters.

None of these EPL clubs are broke, uncompetitive, suffering relegations. . . . . unlike the Spanish clubs where Real and Barca are stealing all their money.

Fulham has relegated, Middlesboro has relegated. The Deportivo are no longer competitive in Europe and have been replaced by Atletico

Who replaced Fulham and Middlesboro

7 La Liga teams have made CL quarters. 3 La liga teams have made CL finals

We are about to have back to back all Spanish CL finals yet someone is comparing that to a league that cant go beyond second round.

Its so bad that the only teams who eliminate La liga teams are themselves. Atletico was the only team who could eliminate Barca last yr, this season it was Madrid who eliminated Atetico, This season it was Sevilla who eliminated Villareal

Barca and Madrid stealing their money and they are still dominating in Elite Europe, EPL wey no one dey steal their money cant even compete

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:43pm On May 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

Fulham has relegated, Middlesboro has relegated. The Deportivo are no longer competitive in Europe and have been replaced by Atletico

Who replaced Fulham and Middlesboro

Fulham and Middlesborough are bottom clubs.

Middlesborough = Granada (yo yo club)
Fulham = Murcia (yo yo club)

Can Murcia or Granada reach Europa final?

Go check Middlesborough, Brighton or Wigan squad now sef, you will see La liga players who dropped down to English Championship because of hunger.

If Spurs, Liverpool or Everton start to take Europa league serious, they will whip Sevilla, Valencia and co to shege. You no see wetin Everton do Bundesligas second best team Wolfsburg? Instead, they play their kids in Europa league cos the EPL is what feeds them, not Europa.

Deportivo, Villareal and Valencia are the Liverpool, Spurs and Everton of Laliga. You can't compare their status with Middlesborough and Fulham.

Can Liverpool/Spurs go broke or suffer relegation? Deportivo, Villareal and Valencia cannot sustain themselves at the top because Real and Barca thief all the money, they soon go broke and suffer relegation. That is no competition.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:52pm On May 13, 2015
In the European competition, How come the cash rich EPL teams are nowhere to be found

UEFA CL All Spanish final, Super cup another All Spanish final booting yet one money miss road league no wan make we hear word

Middlesboro and Fulham finhsed high in the league for them to make Europa and they are now relegated

You have the money all over yet you cant finish in good position, thats a money mis road thing right there

Atletico with less money, Do better than Arsenal Liverpool and CIty

Sevilla and co with less money than Everton and Tottenham do better

Like in the biblical times with the parable of talents, The money should be taken from those wasters and given to those who need it

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 13, 2015
If Barca fail to win La Liga, and lose the UCL final, they could end up in Chelsea's group next season grin

HCG v MSN would be fascinating to watch

As for today's game, I'm predicting Juventus to advance to the final and beat Barca on June 6. The spirits of the Porto (04), Liverpool (05), Inter (2010) and Chelsea (2012) shall be with them. cool
But don't rule any 'underhand' dealings by Platini out; his wet dream for the past 4 seasons has been an El Classico final. Thus, it wouldn't be surprising to see the referee do everything for Real to overcome Juve. embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:58pm On May 13, 2015
CFCfan:
If Barca fail to win La Liga, and lose the UCL final, they could end up in Chelsea's group next season grin

HCG v MSN would be fascinating to watch

As for today's game, I'm predicting Juventus to advance to the final and beat Barca on June 6. The spirits of the Porto (04), Liverpool (05), Inter (2010) and Chelsea (2012) shall be with them. cool
But don't rule any 'underhand' dealings by Platini out; his wet dream for the past 4 seasons has been an El Classico final. Thus, it wouldn't be surprising to see the referee do everything for Real to overcome Juve. embarassed

Forget it! Barca is doing the treble this season.. Madrid may also end Up in our group..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:01pm On May 13, 2015
raumdeuter:
In the European competition, How come the cash rich EPL teams are nowhere to be found

UEFA CL All Spanish final, Super cup another All Spanish final booting yet one money miss road league no wan make we hear word

Middlesboro and Fulham finhsed high in the league for them to make Europa and they are now relegated

You have the money all over yet you cant finish in good position, thats a money mis road thing right there

Atletico with less money, Do better than Arsenal Liverpool and CIty

Sevilla and co with less money than Everton and Tottenham do better

Like in the biblical times with the parable of talents, The money should be taken from those wasters and given to those who need it

Atletico is an anomaly, a product of outstanding coaching. Even with that small money, they still beat the big thieves Real and Barca even in Laliga title race.

For the last 10 years, Laligas 3rd team has been Valencia. Valencia are no threat in Europe, always getting knocked out in Group stage or 2nd round. That is the true strength of the Spanish league.

Meanwhile, 4 different English clubs regularly progress to the latter stages (Manure, Chelsea, Pool, Arsenal).

Europa league, we don't take seriously. If we did, Liverpool and Spurs will flog Sevilla and co to shege. They rather use it as breeding ground for Harry Kanes, Ryan Masons and their substitutes.

No be Sevilla where Spurs and Liverpool flops (Didier Zokora, Iago Aspas and co) go to shine? Even Gary Medel (Cardiff outcast), Stephane Mbia (QPR outcast) and Daniel Carrico (Reading outcast) can be found there.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:15pm On May 13, 2015
Ibime:
Atletico is an anomaly, a product of outstanding coaching. Even with that small money, they still beat the big thieves Real and Barca even in Laliga title race.

For the last 10 years, Laligas 3rd team has been Valencia. Valencia are no threat in Europe, always getting knocked out in Group stage or 2nd round. That is the true strength of the Spanish league.

Meanwhile, 4 different English clubs regularly progress to the latter stages (Manure, Chelsea, Pool, Arsenal).

Europa league, we don't take seriously. If we did, Liverpool and Spurs will flog Sevilla and co to shege. They rather use it as breeding ground for Harry Kanes, Ryan Masons and their substitutes.

LOL

WHen was the last time Pool progressed to the latter stages? Latter stages of what? In the last 5 yrs, How many times has Liverpool made Europe and where did they end?

Atletico is an anomaly? Anomaly where? 2 Europa league titles, 1 CL final appearance and another CL quarter

No forgetting whooping your Chelsea 4-1 in Super cup and 3-1 at home in the CL semis

Europa league you dont take serious, LOL, Abeg na Chelsea fans you fit dey feed that kain zobo.

The Liverpool team that got knocked out by Besiktas had all their regulars starting including Mignolet, Skrtl, Sterling, Sturridge, Can

The Everton team knocked out by Kiev had Lukaku, Naismith, Jaglieka, Baines, Howard, Coleman, Barkley Barry McCarthy

So how did they not take it serious?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 5:04pm On May 13, 2015
I wanna join in this debate, but I'll allow Dayo to do the job and prove that despite all the monies that EPL possesses, they are no match against La Liga when we talk about class.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2015
Eruditor:

RM will win the 2002 UCL again and again. Same with 2014. Barca in 2011 and 2009. Bayern of 2013. Inter of 2010 was a fluke. Same with Porto of 2004 and Chelsea of 2012.

If Usain Bolts develops a hamstring injury whilst running and Asafa Powell wins the 100M dash won't you regard it as a fluke?

You keep wondering why you reply me yet you keep replying me. I told someone else to, but I think you should do same and argue with your mirror.

NB: I read your post wrong. I thought I saw League and FA Cup. You do realise Pep has won 5 trophies in the last 2 seasons? Between 2008 to now who has more trophies between the 2? Whose head to head record is better? Whose style of football revolutionized the way the game is played? Who has inflicted the worst scoring record on who? Whose team is regarded as the best team of his generation? Was that team regarded as that before him?

I rest my case.

You read a post wrong and you were asked to read it again. Instead of simply admitting your goof you automatically switched to false accusation. Welborne intelligent man.

Better for you to rest your case. I don't argue with people like you who doesn't know what League Cup is.

Good day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2015
Debroslink:
I wanna join in this debate, but I'll allow Dayo to do the job and prove that despite all the monies that EPL possesses, they are no match against La Liga when we talk about class.

When you talk about La Liga, Do You mean Barca and Madrid?? grin I just dey joke. I no wan put mouth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:02pm On May 13, 2015
This thing is not rocket science. Like our Chairman said, La Liga is top heavy, and packed with dross to make up the numbers.

Just like Bundesliga.

Dayo even admitted only a few pages back that a season where Bayern wins only the bundesliga is not really a success to him.

The gulf in quality between Bayern and Wolfsburg or Schalke is wider than the gap between Babangida's front teeth.

Gulf in quality between Madrid/Barca and closest contenders Atleti is a gaping chasm.

Compare the gradual striation in quality between City/Chelsea to Arsenal/Manyoo to Pool/Spurs to Everton/Southampton and so on...

You can see the difference.

How can you be beating people 6-0, 7-0, 9-0 every weekend, when no be government work?

Even monkey post or coal tar game, if the beating don dey too much, the owner go vex carry en ball go house.

The wealth distribution in laliga and Bayern is ridiculous and unfair to the rest of its contestants.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 6:35pm On May 13, 2015
Nihilist:
This thing is not rocket science. Like our Chairman said, La Liga is top heavy, and packed with dross to make up the numbers.

Just like Bundesliga.

Dayo even admitted only a few pages back that a season where Bayern wins only the bundesliga is not really a success to him.

The gulf in quality between Bayern and Wolfsburg or Schalke is wider than the gap between Babangida's front teeth.

Gulf in quality between Madrid/Barca and closest contenders Atleti is a gaping chasm.

Compare the gradual striation in quality between City/Chelsea to Arsenal/Manyoo to Pool/Spurs to Everton/Southampton and so on...

You can see the difference.

How can you be beating people 6-0, 7-0, 9-0 every weekend, when no be government work?

Even monkey post or coal tar game, if the beating don dey too much, the owner go vex carry en ball go house.

The wealth distribution in laliga and Bayern is ridiculous and unfair to the rest of its contestants.

But the problem now is that when this same Barca and Madrid clash with the elites of EPL, it's very rare for them to be defeated.

That EPL is "competitive", does not make it the best. Nigerian league is also competitive because teams @ the bottom can also beat teams @ the top.

And concerning wealth distribution, well, other la liga clubs are now fighting for their rights. If their rights is granted, and they have the money, then may God help the EPL clubs in European competition.

La liga clubs no get money, yet them they compete wella for Europe. Epl clubs that have the money are struggling in Europe. What an Irony!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 6:38pm On May 13, 2015
Bimffo:

When you talk about La Liga, Do You mean Barca and Madrid?? grin I just dey joke. I no wan put mouth

What do you mean by Barca and Madrid? Atletico Madrid have won more league titles than Chelsea and Man City combined.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:51pm On May 13, 2015
Debroslink:

But the problem now is that when this same Barca and Madrid clash with the elites of EPL, it's very rare for them to be defeated.

That EPL is "competitive", does not make it the best. Nigerian league is also competitive because teams @ the bottom can also beat teams @ the top.

And concerning wealth distribution, well, other la liga clubs are now fighting for their rights. If their rights is granted, and they have the money, then may God help the EPL clubs in European competition.

La liga clubs no get money, yet them they compete wella for Europe. Epl clubs that have the money are struggling in Europe. What an Irony!

The only 'competitors' in Spain are the big two, and they both have 1 of the best players in the history of football.

Like Chairman said, Atleti are an anomaly and owe much of their success to their coach. It says a lot that the league champions and CL finalists(almost won) could not hold on to their best player( and top striker).

This year never end and their best player is already being priced. How can you consolidate on success when you have bills to pay? They must sell...weakening instead of strengthening because they are simply not getting the money to compete.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:57pm On May 13, 2015
Debroslink:

The most competitive league is the french league almost a new winner every other season.

In the last 5 yrs the same number of teams have won EPL and La Liga, In the last 10 yrs same thing, In the last 15yrs same thing

The impoverished la Liga clubs still do better than the money miss road EPL teams

(1) (2) (3) ... (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: moshood44(m), izzou(m), WhoDeyHause and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.