Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10459977 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:01pm On May 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

The most competitive league is the french league almost a new winner every other season.

In the last 5 yrs the same number of teams have won EPL and La Liga, In the last 10 yrs same thing, In the last 15yrs same thing

The impoverished la Liga clubs still do better than the money miss road EPL teams

French League is not competitive...it just lacks talents.

I remember when Lyon won like 7 or 8 seasons straight and then the manager quit because it was too easy.

French league haemorrhages talent. The top ones go the big clubs in Europe, the average ones go to Newcastle, and the shitt ones are left to compete...

French league=Championship
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:09pm On May 13, 2015
Nihilist:

French League is not competitive...it just lacks talents.

I remember when Lyon won like 7 or 8 seasons straight and then the manager quit because it was too easy.

French league haemorrhages talent. The top ones go the big clubs in Europe, the average ones go to Newcastle, and the shitt ones are left to compete...

French league=Championship

What is competitive? Isnt it a league where no one can predict the winners? PSG, Montpellier, Lille, Marseille Bordeaux Lyon have all won the league in the last 7yrs.

What could be more competitive than this?

You claim Bundesliga isnt competitive because Bayern wins most of the time, I gave you a league that changes winners, you still claim thats not compettiive

Is being English the only criteria for a league to be competitive?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:19pm On May 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

What is competitive? Isnt it a league where no one can predict the winners? PSG, Montpellier, Lille, Marseille Bordeaux Lyon have all won the league in the last 7yrs.

What could be more competitive than this?

You claim Bundesliga isnt competitive because Bayern wins most of the time, I gave you a league that changes winners, you still claim thats not compettiive

Is being English the only criteria for a league to be competitive?

Championship, League1, and League2 change Champions every year, nobody would say they are 'competitive' leagues...

Yes they are 'competions' and there might even been keenly 'contested' games every weekend, but nobody actually cares to watch because of the lack of talent on show
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dhebo(m): 7:22pm On May 13, 2015
Some people dey argue o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philfearon(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2015
diggz:
@ Bimffo

abeg help me read the write up below which started the entire drama;

My qxn is wetin concern chelsea fans and dis guy discussion?
I am confident most cfc fans dont even bother with barkaa thread yet dey always find a way to insult us indirectly or directly wen dey come to our thread. You can imagine wen the E-eeediot was found out,d spineless sw.../ine came here to lie about refering to some cfc fans and den went further to spew some more rubbish.
Truth is,even if we accommodate dodoyoOkponu dk as the methuselah of okpata yans must we also take d same rubbish talk from lowlifers dis days forming royalty on Nl bcuz dey support Barkaa undecided.?
Go on boy,keep whining about with your comedian wannabe mediocre magnified inferiority complex that is reminiscent of your kind!!
N:B-am still watching!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:31pm On May 13, 2015
Nihilist:

Championship, League1, and League2 change Champions every year, nobody would say they are 'competitive' leagues...

Yes they are 'competions' and there might even been keenly 'contested' games every weekend, but nobody actually cares to watch because of the lack of talent on show

So what makes a league competitive? The La liga have more talents on show, you claim its not compettive
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philfearon(m): 7:42pm On May 13, 2015
Ibime:

Deportivo are broke and can't pay players, and have suffered relegation. They will struggle to compete with Burnley these days.

Villareal are broke and can't pay players, and have suffered relegation.

Malaga are broke and can't pay players. Where are they now?

Valencia are broke, selling their best player to Spurs. That's the 3rd best team in Spain selling their best player to the 6th team in England. See levels?

These are the real money miss roads.

In the same time frame, 3 different EPL clubs have won UCL (Chelsea, Manure, Pool) vs only 2 laliga, while four EPL clubs (Manure, Pool, Chelsea and Arsenal) have made the final vs 3 laliga.

Even Spurs only season in UCL, they went straight to Quarters.

None of these EPL clubs are broke, uncompetitive, suffering relegations. . . . . unlike the Spanish clubs where Real and Barca are stealing all their money.

This is the reason why I say most Chelsea fans suffer from inferiority complex...
When u consider the fact that of all the present EPL teams,that only Arsenal have not suffered relegation, it makes all the crap and bs u wrote up there assume its inherent ignorance!!
You guys should just stop exposing your ignorance in public 4 sanity sake!"...
Where is Leeds United?
where is Nothinham Forest?
Are they not European cup winners? are they not broke? Look at Newcastle and Aston Villa today? Are they not a mediocre of their previous self?
Yet u open your browser to post the crap u posted above!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philfearon(m): 7:48pm On May 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

I see you are schooling this people...But they never learn...
Off to Madrid v Juventus!
Don't allow this lowlifers bring u to their level bro!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:39pm On May 13, 2015
Pogba' barber is going to hell. I can't believe any God fearing human being will actually collect payment for that kind of cut.

Pogba looks like a lesbian with that weaveon

Paulina Pogba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2015
philfearon:

I see you are schooling this people...But they never learn...
Off to Madrid v Juventus!
Don't allow this lowlifers bring u to their level bro!
If you are attacked, you will start crying abi.. continu.. there is god.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:14pm On May 13, 2015
It's not natural seeing bale forced to pass back and stop taking players on.

Bale is a beast that wants to run at defenders and shoot. He has been caged by Ancelotti and the fear of Ronaldo.

A lion who has become a vegetarian.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:27pm On May 13, 2015
Nihilist:
It's not natural seeing bale forced to pass back and stop taking players on.

Bale is a beast that wants to run at defenders and shoot. He has been caged by Ancelotti and the fear of Ronaldo.

A lion who has become a vegetarian.
some coaches are just pragmatic & overly cautious - like van Gaal - limiting attacking instincts from whoever's not a "striker".

Ancelloti's case is nauseating tho. I can understand van Gaal's massive "stability" task this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 9:32pm On May 13, 2015
Omo inu oka ni seku pa oka; Alvaro Morata has just murder his parent club.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:34pm On May 13, 2015
SailorXY:

some coaches are just pragmatic & overly cautious - like van Gaal - limiting attacking instincts from whoever's not a "striker".

Ancelloti's case is nauseating tho. I can understand van Gaal's massive "stability" task this season.

Yimu grin grin

LVG ko LTV ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:42pm On May 13, 2015
Nihilist:

Yimu grin grin
LVG ko LTV ni
cheesy you won't grin so much next season, I can assure you.
Manchester United will again start tasting like ass when you speak it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:45pm On May 13, 2015
SailorXY:

cheesy you won't grin so much next season, I can assure you.

Manchester United will again start tasting like ass when you speak it grin grin grin

Ogbeni no dey quote biggie lines for here...
Up Shesee

Shesee for life!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 13, 2015
Haha. My prediction has partially come to pass - Juve are into the final grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:47pm On May 13, 2015
Chai but if we can sign Pogba for next season...e don be be that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:49pm On May 13, 2015
Bale's life isnt safe from tonight o

Last loss dey smashed his car, Tonight ...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:50pm On May 13, 2015
Juve manager just showed Pep how to beat better players with inferior players

If na Pep now like when thís same Real flogged him 5-0, Dayo would tell us it's due to the players and Pep is absolved of any blame.

Manager that can only win with better players.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:51pm On May 13, 2015
Nihilist:

Ogbeni no dey quote biggie lines for here... Up Shesee
Shesee for life!
cool cool cool for your mind now you dey listen to rap wella
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

I swear.. he's unsafe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:54pm On May 13, 2015
SailorXY:

cool cool cool for your mind now you dey listen to rap wella

Who no know those lines? grin
Any Tom dick and Harry around my age suppose know them lines. We wey dey buy lyric magazine for Ikeja under bridge those days.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:55pm On May 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

Make we just buy Bale.

Ancelotti is just wasting him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:55pm On May 13, 2015
can Chelsea afford Pogba with FFP? price on Pogba is about £75m! wtf when he isn't he current balon d'or holder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:57pm On May 13, 2015
SailorXY:
can Chelsea afford Pogba with FFP?
price on Pogba is about £75m! wtf when he isn't he current balon d'or holder

He'll go for around 35m. Him and Matic in the pivot. Oh my days
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:57pm On May 13, 2015
Nihilist:

Who no know those lines? grin
Any Tom dick and Harry around my age suppose know them lines. We wey dey buy lyric magazine for Ikeja under bridge those days.

na why I ask you the previous question na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:57pm On May 13, 2015
Nihilist:

Better things.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 9:58pm On May 13, 2015
Who will bail Bale

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:58pm On May 13, 2015
Ibime:
Juve manager just showed Pep how to beat better players with inferior players

If na Pep now like when thís same Real flogged him 5-0, Dayo would tell us it's due to the players and Pep is absolved of any blame.

Manager that can only win with better players.

Which players were Juve missing?

Which players were Chelsea missing when they were flung out by 10 men PSG
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:59pm On May 13, 2015
Nihilist:

sleep dey your eye
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:59pm On May 13, 2015
Nihilist:
Chai but if we can sign Pogba for next season...e don be be that
Po what? That dude and Gotze should be beefing each other over the most overrated young player Award ...... Loftus has no reason no to be better than Pogba.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WhoDeyHause, stulp16 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.