Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10519318 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2015
Azpi yellow cards Thai referee....lolcheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2015
How is Falcao a good idea?

Remy with half his game time scored double his goals.

Please we don't want another Torres. Apart from the injury, that dude is 2 years older than he claims.

Roman does not know when to let go of long term transfer targets. He chased Shevchenko for years then finally bought an expired product after injury problems. Same exact thing with Torres.

The only way thís transfer makes sense is if it is a loan with Chelsea paying him less than £50k per week.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:44pm On May 31, 2015
^Falcao has had a year in England already, so he just may perform better after the experience.

sometimes you pay for the 'name'. his name is already bigger than those peanuts...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:31pm On May 31, 2015
SailorXY:
^Falcao has had a year in England already, so he just may perform better after the experience.

sometimes you pay for the 'name'. his name is already bigger than those peanuts...

You guys can pay for the name again and just keep him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 31, 2015
SailorXY:

That dude was scoring in single figure for you guys whilst pocketing £300k every week.

If that's really paying for a name, then I have to be dailing up Gary Lineker, he speaks good English and wouldn't have problems settling with the team.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by okotv(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2015
Mourinho has a very good home record. Only 7 losses in his home ground during his career so far.

#incredible

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 31, 2015
I'm gonna sleep by 4am.

The Nigerian U-20 side have got a date with Brazil by 2am, and I'm sure watching it.

Although it's too early to say, but that's the game of the tournament for me. My two favorites up against each other in the first round.

I gotta kill some time with Blacklist.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:35pm On May 31, 2015
okotv:
Mourinho has a very good home record. Only 7 losses in his home ground during his career so far.

#incredible

this is why i rate him slightly higher than pep!
pep is a genius, mourinho is a brilliant student that also knows where to get expos! when mourinho's plan A fails, he has no qualms to switch to plan B within the first 15 mins. mourinho has substituted a substitute before and he didn't do it cos the sub was injured.

pep's plan A rarely fails but when it fails, he has nothing in his sleeve to rectify the problem and that is why he's failing with bayern. there's no messi to dig him out of the grave like it used to be when he was @ barca.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by okotv(m): 10:38pm On May 31, 2015
coogar:

this is why i rate him slightly higher than pep!
pep is a genius, mourinho is a brilliant student that also knows where to get expos! when mourinho's plan A fails, he has no qualms to switch to plan B within the first 15 mins. mourinho has substituted a substitute before and he didn't do it cos the sub was injured.

pep's plan A rarely fails but when it fails, he has nothing in his sleeve to rectify the problem and that is why he's failing with bayern. there's no messi to dig him out of the grave like it used to be when he was @ barca.
At least you said he is better whether slightly or not I don't care.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:49pm On May 31, 2015
okotv:
At least you said he is better whether slightly or not I don't care.
He never said Mou was better, he only said he rates him higher.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by okotv(m): 10:53pm On May 31, 2015
Tval:
He never said Mou was better, he only said he rates him higher.
90% & 90.5%.. which is slightly higher ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:02pm On May 31, 2015
Nihilist:
You guys can pay for the name again and just keep him.
United already released him & your team has made enquiries, I was only reacting to the news - so in case you need placards - na your own wahala be that cool cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:09pm On May 31, 2015
AirborneLacer:

That dude was scoring in single figure for you guys whilst pocketing £300k every week.

If that's really paying for a name, then I have to be dailing up Gary Lineker, he speaks good English and wouldn't have problems settling with the team.

you can't be too sure how a deal will turn out, LvG gave him the try & paid his supposed worth which didn't turn out well.

anyway... we meet again next season proper cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 01, 2015
Iheanacho is a bloody talent!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:55am On Jun 01, 2015
SailorXY:

you can't be too sure how a deal will turn out, LvG gave him the try & paid his supposed worth which didn't turn out well.

anyway... we meet again next season proper cheesy

It didn't turn out well because you guys didn't study his situation and the transfer market well.

I remember telling you last year that Utd aren't doing good business, that most of your signings have been panic buys.

I also remember Nateevs warning you guys about Falcao, he was being objective when he asserted this in September:

nateevs: You mean the same one who's done his ACL?

Have you guys ever wondered if it's possible to get the real falcao 'on loan'?

Debosky also had something to say:

debosky:
^^ I'm sure you know passing a medical is different from being able to perform at the top level.

I wish Falcao well, but it's a risk buying a player just off the back of an ACL injury.

But you bunch weren't paying attention. Infact, this was coogar creaming over Falcao grin grin grin

coogar:

he's scored 2 goals in 3 games this season already. same tally as costa after 3 games.

done his ACL? how did he pass his medicals at united then? grin cheesy so nateevs dey this sour grapes tip? nateevs, are you scared yet?

He was even threatening us with gifs, time is a beautiful thing indeed cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:59am On Jun 01, 2015
First half gone, and it's 2-2 already.

Game of the tournament living up to its billing.

Aint regretting staying up this late for this game cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:00am On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 3:11am On Jun 01, 2015
AirborneLacer:
Iheanacho is a bloody talent!

I saw last 20mins of first half. . I had to go check livescores to know if he was in the game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 01, 2015
lalaboi:

I saw last 20mins of first half. . I had to go check livescores to know if he was in the game

To be sincere, his impact was only felt within the first half-hour, since then he's gone anonymous.

The boys are too casual on the ball, they should be leading.

The manager's decision to start with his three forwards was actually a bad move. That has unwittingly left the midfield too open and the defence have been placed under enormous pressure since this game took off.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:43am On Jun 01, 2015
Hehehe

Imagine goal-keeping.

These boys came to New Zealand to snap pictures with white girls.

Well deserved victory for Brazil.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 3:55am On Jun 01, 2015
That keeper needs to go and test Kiri Kiri. . .

I am not watching these guys play again until they qualify from the group. They messed up today.

This brazil team struggled to qualify and we still lose to them. . Crap!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:22am On Jun 01, 2015
The Coach, The Goal Keeper, The guy with jersey number 3..

These 3 guys needs beating from Soldiers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:34am On Jun 01, 2015
Kickoff was 4am here. emi ko. Had to get that precious sleep. I love Naija sha. grin

but se na true say them not so Flying Eagles only came to NZ to snap pics? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2015
A40:

Michel-e lacks the balls to challenge Blatter. He won't do zilch
Abeg help me tell Ibime o. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2015
Ibime:

Football politics is all about self-interest.

If you are a true Nigerian or Super Eagles fan, you should hate FIFA.

When Maigari, Pinnick and all the crooks at NFF chop Super Eagles money, pick players who bribe them and absolutely rubbish our team, What happens? Presidency will suspend NFF, then Blatter will ride to the rescue of his fellow corrupt mafians, threaten to ban Nigeria and dismiss all allegations of corruption against them without investigation. Thís policy of protecting their corrupt henchmen is what keeps African football down.

Sepp is harmful to African football.
So who is good for African football?
Spain, France, Russia DID NOT vote for Blatter. So what does that tell you?
The Media is just making it sound like the bad vs the good but aint no good intention coming from UEFA. They are just mad at the fact that they couldn't have it their own way. And if they are THAT serious, the best thing the so called good guys can do is to boycott the 2018 WC. This is what I'd like.

Ibime, we are talking MONEY and POWER here. That should tell you the whole story.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:15am On Jun 01, 2015
AirborneLacer:
It didn't turn out well because you guys didn't study his situation and the transfer market well.

I remember telling you last year that Utd aren't doing good business, that most of your signings have been panic buys.

But you bunch weren't paying attention. Infact, this was coogar creaming over Falcao grin grin grin

He was even threatening us with gifs, time is a beautiful thing indeed cheesy
there was nothing to study in there! signing Falcao was a psychological boost after a period of gloom. he is nearly 30 so it wasn't a long term thingy - it lifted the mood in OT, alongside Angel di Maria signing.

every single player signed by LvG was required @ time when he was hit with the realities of the group he's inherited - both talent & morale-wise. he was still in the market for another CM like Vidal & Strootman, was left stranded by their unfortunate recurrent injuries @ the time. so LvG knew exactly what he was doing in the market with the short time he had @ team assessments.

don't forget most of them came in when the season already kicked-off; that includes RvP & di Maria from extended time @ the world cup ravaged by injuries.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Our lovely Eden Hazard alongside Messi, Ronaldo and Tevez made European Team of the season.
I'm so happy for him, in other news, Neymar, Bale, Suarez, Sanchez Rodriguez, Gotze, Pogba, Pastore, Di maria, Ozil, Ibra, Robben were no where to be found on the list **holds laugh**

http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/gallery/4055/main/12283952/european-team-of-the-season/team-of-season/13

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
Y bayern and bayern arent fighting over hazard is beyond me mehn............

If the fee is around £100, we should sell.......
Bigger recognition with barca, bayern or Madrid....

But as per Nairaland community, i dnt want hazard - bayern..... For obvious reasons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
jimmy4x:
Our lovely Eden Hazard alongside Messi, Ronaldo and Tevez made European Team of the season.
I'm so happy for him, in other news, Neymar, Bale, Suarez, Sanchez Rodriguez, Gotze, Pogba, Pastore, Di maria, Ozil, Ibra, Robben were no where to be found on the list **holds laugh**

http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/gallery/4055/main/12283952/european-team-of-the-season/team-of-season/13

u forgot depay, lacazette and all other players that scored more goals than him in d solar system......

Hazard is soo making ikedia proud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
^^^^ See as you come resemble Papi Aluwe for your profile pic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
bigkesh:
u forgot depay, lacazette and all other players that scored more goals than him in d solar system......

Hazard is soo making ikedia proud

do you seriously nyansh on that flat mattress?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
jimmy4x:

You know they just put him there so that it won't look like they left out EPL?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PDPGuy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.