Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (979) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10519168 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
homesteady:

Did you read the 1st 2 points? undecided undecided
Did he play only 6 games to win South America player of the year? undecided

did you not see where I wrote that I won't mention his league awards?
south america? where he is been pampered/hyped by pele and co so that brazil can have world player like messi by fire by force..same thing they did to robinho, where is he today....like i said earlier the end shall tell between neymar and hazard...the only thing that will keep neymar going for sometime is him playing for barca and messi is still there to take the pressure away from him by creating easy goals for him unlike hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
hensben:
south america? where he is been pampered/hyped by pele and co so that brazil can have world player like messi by fire by force..same thing they did to robinho, where is he today....like i said earlier the end shall tell between neymar and hazard...the only thing that will keep neymar going for sometime is him playing for barca and messi is still there to take the pressure away from him by creating easy goals for him unlike hazard.

Do you realize how silly your comment is?
Is Brazil the only South American country?
He led Santos to Copa Libertadores, was it Pele hyping that made them to win it?

Is Messi also creating easy goals for him in Brazil?
Which pressure can be higher than been the Star man of Brazil who were hosting the worldcup?
Bros rest abeg!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
So France paid bribe to host France 98
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nihilist:
So France paid bribe to host France 98

Are you serious right now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Are you serious right now?
yeah ,alongside SA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
AirborneLacer:

I tend to ask you a lot of questions, hoping that you'll retract from posting too many tampons.

Achievements and title don't underline the true worth of a player.

I once expounded how supporting cast play a vital role in winning laurels.

Bosingwa has 2 UCL medals in his locker. If we're to follow your assertion, I'm sure you'll say he's better than Azpilicueta who's yet to win it.

This was thisame mistake you were making when you asserted that Boatenk is better than JT.

Nigga free Hazard abeg.
I just think you are irretrievably dense. That is why you are incapable of asking even one intelligent question

In your infinite naivete you think I merely measure a player's greatness by being a member of a winning team alone. Nyet! I also look at their contributions to those wins

Bosingwa in his prime was as good as if not better than Azpilicueta. It is a pity that even the club you support you know so little about. I remember back then Chelsea fans praising him to the highest heavens.

My only mistake was engaging someone who doesn't know Sammer was one of the best defenders in his generation in a debate

AirborneLacer:

What achievements really?

What has Neymar achieved compared to Hazard's?

Do you just type and argue for the sake of it?

If scoring more goals in Europe is the achievement you're talking about, then I guess it's high time you quit puffing roasted ants.
It seems you have guinea worms in your eyes.

A player is only in his second season in Europe and has helped his team to a double and the CL Final with a whopping 9 goals (from open play) I'm not even going to list his performances at the WC and Confederation Cup. A player who has shone in Europe's elite competition and the WC and you are juxtaposing him with a local champion like Hazard.

I don't expect an obtuse m0ron like you to understand that goals win games

Since your local Champion has arrived Chelsea you have only gotten past the first knockout round once! Did it occur to you Mr Oluku that perhaps local champion's inability to score more than 2 goals from open play could be one of the decisive factors

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lol at this rate.... Hope they won't say we bribed to host the U17 world cup
grin grin grin

Atleast it's SA in the news for bribery... Imagine if it was naija they won't let us hear word again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

You mean Hazard is better only that he doesnt know how to score nor assist as much as Neymar?
who told u neymar has more assists than hazard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
I need to Bump 1 SouthAfrican Site.. Those people are the real 419..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Greatihex:
who told u neymar has more assists than hazard?

Neymar 6 assist in 2 seasons, Hazard 6 assists in 3 seasons.

Do you see that Hazard is a failure in every aspect
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
A40:

I just think you are irretrievably dense. That is why you are incapable of asking even one intelligent question

In your infinite naivete you think I merely measure a player's greatness by being a member of a winning team alone. Nyet! I also look at their contributions to those wins

Bosingwa in his prime was as good as if not better than Azpilicueta. It is a pity that even the club you support you know so little about. I remember back then Chelsea fans praising him to the highest heavens.

My only mistake was engaging someone who doesn't know Sammer was one of the best defenders in his generation in a debate

What are you?

Your responses makes me wonder if you're some prepubescent ruffian.

If you really consider other factors whilst judging who's a better player, what stops you from making them known? Why do you keep harping on achievements?

Hazard gets to create 100 chances, yet you and your demented bunch of retards would claim he isn't in anyway productive. Hazard wins every honor there's to win in England, you and your dogs would claim he needs to win in Elite Europe.

How objective have you been in those debates?

Bosingwa in his fantasy state can never be better than Azpi, know your game.

Admit it nigga, you're phucking filing in your visceral views, hoping that we'll buy them.

I ask again, is Goetze a better player than Ibrahimovic?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

Neymar 6 assist in 2 seasons, Hazard 6 assists in 3 seasons.

Do you see that Hazard is a failure in every aspect
are u using only the champions league? This guy, i wonder if you are doing these things for fun or you are serious abt dis ur rubbish and un-football analysis. Even wt neymar's 42 goals dis season, a reasonable person who watches footbal wl tel u that hazard was beta than hm dis season. It is only on nairaland that i see ppl saying that neymar shits on hazard. Even barca fans that i argue wt evryday at the Newpaper stand have neva said that b4. Dis guy, i pity 4 person wey wan do reasonable tin wt u, u go just d produce rubbish. Them go dy talk A, u go dy talk B.
I no dy surprised, i dn c ur type b4.
Na so 1 for Newspaper stand the other day begin shout on top hm voice say i dy compare Messi wt hazard just because of say i tel my barca fan frnd say Hazard get more successful dribble pass Messi dis season. Even my frnd join me begin laugh d guy.
Na ur type b dat.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lol. So na newspapers stand analysts full here so.

The Champions League is the place both played and it's the top competition in Europe.

If we use the league some would argue that some leagues are more difficult than others but champions League is a leveler and neymar shitts on Hazard everyday

So if we don't use champions League what should we use. Carling cup or FA cup

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wetin person no go hear for this place.. grin grin For some1 that has not played for a neighbourhood club at agege, calling hazard a failure.. Impressive.!

In the past 1 Year, he has fantasied about how his Club will sign Hazard..

OK, he is a failure, what do you want us to do? Throw him away.?

HE IS OUR BEST PLAYER AND WE WILL FLAUNT HIM THE WAY WE WANT!!! HE IS BETTER THAN NEYMAR, ITS OUR OPINION! IF YOU ARE NOT COOL WITH THE STATEMENT, KINDLY HANG YOURSELF.

REST IN PEACE TO ALL HIS HATERS. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
A spurs fan can celebrate Harry Kane all he wants but to tell us he's better than Aguero on a public forum you would be called out for bullshit

You can like your hazard but that doesn't mean you shouldn't know his mates or tell us he's better than neymar

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
raumdeuter:
A spurs fan can celebrate Harry Kane all he wants but to tell us he's better than Aguero on a public forum you would be called out for bullshit

You can like your hazard but that doesn't mean you shouldn't know his mates or tell us he's better than neymar

Ok, Gotze VS Neymar.

Who is better? cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

neymar is better than 5 hazards!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:01am On Jun 04, 2015
coogar:

neymar is better than 5 hazards!

Thats Y We call it opinion.. I dont agree with that.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:12am On Jun 04, 2015
AirborneLacer:

What are you?
Your responses makes me wonder if you're some prepubescent ruffian.
If you really consider other factors whilst judging who's a better player, what stops you from making them known? Why do you keep harping on achievements?
Hazard gets to create 100 chances, yet you and your demented bunch of retards would claim he isn't in anyway productive. Hazard wins every honor there's to win in England, you and your dogs would claim he needs to win in Elite Europe.
Ogbeni shut up! Ewu onitsha

Why shouldn't I harp on achievements? Then why do we bother with professional football. Let them scrap the leagues, Champions League, World and Euro Cups and let's just be playing jeun jeun football with no aim in particular. How can so much phoolishness be embedded in one human being

Who cares if he creates 5000 chances? What is his track record outside your useless league? On what grounds does he stand with his supposed contemporaries when he has neither the goals nor laurels to show for it. Simple question you have refused to answer instead you bring out far-fetched examples and keep making gaffe after gaffe.

Even Hazard himself has come out to say he must win the Champions League to be labeled a top player. Yet you are here groaning and 'welping' like
a castrated bull-frog

AirborneLacer:

How objective have you been in those debates?
Bosingwa in his fantasy state can never be better than Azpi, know your game.
Admit it nigga, you're phucking filing in your visceral views, hoping that we'll buy them.
I ask again, is Goetze a better player than Ibrahimovic?
Bosingwa's bane was lack of longevity and serious injuries. He was the undisputed best RB in your league his first year at Chelsea if I recall. Solid defensively and waay better than Azpili on offence.

He never did get his form back but was a very important player in your backline especially in 2011/2012. Abi you forgot how he stepped up after John Racist got sent off? Even when it comes to the Chelsea you claim to support I will still son you

Bosingwa was a very solid player. That you try to rubbish or downplay his efforts merely highlight your buffoonery

Ibra is a well known big game flop and Goetze at 22 has already achieved more than Ibra. However this is yet again another one of your long lists of eediotic questions! They are at opposite ends of their careers and play different positions. You would soon ask us who is better btw Neymar and Schweinsteiger. That is how eediotic you can be

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:15am On Jun 04, 2015
Bimffo:
Wetin person no go hear for this place.. grin grin For some1 that has not played for a neighbourhood club at agege, calling hazard a failure.. Impressive.!

In the past 1 Year, he has fantasied about how his Club will sign Hazard..

OK, he is a failure, what do you want us to do? Throw him away.?

HE IS OUR BEST PLAYER AND WE WILL FLAUNT HIM THE WAY WE WANT!!! HE IS BETTER THAN NEYMAR, ITS OUR OPINION! IF YOU ARE NOT COOL WITH THE STATEMENT, KINDLY HANG YOURSELF.

REST IN PEACE TO ALL HIS HATERS. tongue
If people can label a World and UCL Champion like Boa-TANK a failure and make all kind of ignorant memes for him then Hazard is worse than a failure

R.I.P to Boa-TANK haters
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:30am On Jun 04, 2015
raumdeuter:
Lol. So na newspapers stand analysts full here so.

The Champions League is the place both played and it's the top competition in Europe.

If we use the league some would argue that some leagues are more difficult than others but champions League is a leveler and neymar shitts on Hazard everyday

So if we don't use champions League what should we use. Carling cup or FA cup
Shebi they said La Liga is Scottish League. We have moved to Champions League but they are still giving excuses.

Hazard is the best because he created 100 chances in the EPL this year yet his team has only crossed the second round in Europe's marquee competition just once since he got there.

Neymar has scored more goals, helped his team further but somehow Hazard is better. You can't make this kind of tomfoolery up

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:33am On Jun 04, 2015
A40:

If people can label a World and UCL Champion like Boa-TANK a failure and make all kind of ignorant memes for him then Hazard is worse than a failure

R.I.P to Boa-TANK haters

We all know Boatank is worse na.. He is not a Failure. But he is not world class!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:41am On Jun 04, 2015
Bimffo:

We all know Boatank is worse na.. He is not a Failure. But he is not world class!
He is not world class nau. But somehow someway he keeps starting for the best National team in the world and one of the best 4 teams in Europe over the last 4 seasons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 04, 2015
#campaign-against-chelsea Messi's son thiago messi did this no one said a word But diego shitsta did this and they want to ban him Chelshit fans how market? grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 04, 2015
A40:

Ogbeni shut up! Ewu onitsha

Why shouldn't I harp on achievements? Then why do we bother with professional football. Let them scrap the leagues, Champions League, World and Euro Cups and let's just be playing jeun jeun football with no aim in particular. How can so much phoolishness be embedded in one human being

Who cares if he creates 5000 chances? What is his track record outside your useless league? On what grounds does he stand with his supposed contemporaries when he has neither the goals nor laurels to show for it. Simple question you have refused to answer instead you bring out far-fetched examples and keep making gaffe after gaffe.

Even Hazard himself has come out to say he must win the Champions League to be labeled a top player. Yet you are here groaning and 'welping' like
a castrated bull-frog

Bosingwa's bane was lack of longevity and injuries. He was the undisputed best RB in your league his first year at Chelsea. Solid defensively and waay better than Azpili on offence.

Still he was a very important player in your backline especially in 2011/2012. Even when it comes to the Chelsea you claim to support I will still son you

Bosingwa was a very solid player. That you try to rubbish or downplay his efforts merely highlight your buffoonery

Ibra is a well known big game flop and Goetze at 22 has already achieved more than Ibra. However this is yet again another one of your long lists of eediotic questions! They are at opposite ends of their careers and play different positions. You would soon ask us who is better Neymar or Schweinsteiger. That is how eediotic you can be

Kilo ndamu e? S’onsiere ni?

You have the unfortunate distinction of being both unreliable and silly.

Nne gi na nna gi bu ezigbo anuofia.

If you've got problems with arguing without being plain insultive, then I'll advice you to find a way to deal with it.

Zlatan keeps banishing thee naysayers by playing arguably career best football, and you're here drawing questions marks over his ability to perform in the biggest matches, like as if that's the sole criterion to judge a great player.

This is a dude who can be unplayable on his day, and is easily not only one of the best players in the world today, but arguably one of the finest of his generation. Na him you dey put for thisame sentence with Goetze cos the latter has a WC and UCL title to his name?

I pray Sango feasts on you tonite. And why wouldn't I compare Gotze with Ibra? Weren't you thisame despicable hypocrite who went comparing Muller with Rooney, albeit the former isn't even a natural striker?

You know ziltch about Chelsea, so save me this your prologue.

Every Cfc fan who knows his football quite well knows that Azpi is a better defender than Bosingwa.

All these opata you're out to yarn can wait.

What's the next news, Muller is better than Nedved?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:10am On Jun 04, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Kilo ndamu e? S’onsiere ni?

You have the unfortunate distinction of being both unreliable and silly.

Nne gi na nna gi bu ezigbo anuofia.

If you've got problems with arguing without being plain insultive, then I'll advice you to find a way to deal with it.
You are ret@rd! Ti ko ba je pe aye n se e. You will not be disgracing yourself on a public forum. Oponu ayerada

This phoolish alabosi is claiming morals. Were you not the one that began with the veiled insults and snide remarks? You get paid back in coin and the beesh in you comes to the fore

AirborneLacer:

Zlatan keeps banishing thee naysayers by playing arguably career best football, and you're here drawing questions marks over his ability to perform in the biggest matches, like as if that's the sole criterion to judge a great player.
See this ajigunjaale! What makes virtuoso athletes if not their performances on the biggest of stages. How can you claim he is better than certain players but you cannot provide the goals or laurels to back it up. You must be dyslexic

AirborneLacer:

This is a dude who can be unplayable on his day, and is easily not only one of the best players in the world today, but arguably one of the finest of his generation. Na him you dey put for thisame sentence with Goetze cos the latter has a WC and UCL title to his name?
Unplayable on his day but for the 5th straight year his team has yet to get past the UCL quarterfinal. When will this day come? Truly you are a capital eediot

AirborneLacer:

I pray Sango feasts on you tonite.
Sango don pokun so. Better join him A$AP

AirborneLacer:

You know ziltch about Chelsea, so save me this your prologue.

Every Cfc fan who knows his football quite well knows that Azpi is a better defender than Bosingwa.

All these opata you're out to yarn can wait.

What's the next news, Muller is better than Nedved?
You are just a nuisance masquerading as a fan. You have shown your a$s numerous times in public and this is clearly another instance. Bosingwa's first year at Chelsea he was the best RB in the league. 2nd year was lost to injury, he even missed the World Cup! 3rd year Chelsea finished trophyless but in the final year helped Chelsea to an FA Cup and UCL double

Azpili is only making impact in his 3rd season at Chelsea. Yet you are categorically claiming Azpi is better. What an ewok!

Mueller is definitely better than Nedved. A mugu that does not know Matthias Sammer would not know that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:59am On Jun 04, 2015
A40:

You are just a nuisance masquerading as a fan. You have shown your a$s numerous times in public and this is clearly another instance. Bosingwa's first year at Chelsea he was the best RB in the league. 2nd year was lost to injury, he even missed the World Cup! 3rd year Chelsea finished trophyless but in the final year helped Chelsea to an FA Cup and UCL double

Azpili is only making impact in his 3rd season at Chelsea. Yet you are categorically claiming Azpi is better. What an ewok!

Mueller is definitely better than Nedved. A mugu that does not know Matthias Sammer would not know that

1stly, You are funny.. grin grin.. Whats with the curses..

2ndly, baba forget that side.. Azpilicueta is a better defender to Bosingwa.. Bosingwa is just good at attacking with the ball.. But when it comes to doing his primary work which is to defend, he is always owned!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 04, 2015
So these two Hazard-obsessed haters were once die-hard Arsenal fans nd Fabregas' worshippers, now its clearly obvious why they hate this much, Arsenal fans parading themselves as Bayern fans..lmao
They had to forcefully switch to a better team dan Arsenal in anoda league to speak ill of the Premiership nd Arsenal's fiercest rival (Chelseafc) , these guys are funny sha, no one shud take dem serious henceforth, Sanchez won the Super cup nd CWC with Barca, yet he scored ONLY 2 UCL goals from 2011 to 2014, let's see how many CL he will win with Arsenal fc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:55am On Jun 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

You told us Kane was better than Aguero though

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 04, 2015
Nihilist:

You told us Kane was better than Aguero though
pls quote his post, let him c how contradictory he really is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 6:44am On Jun 04, 2015
jimmy4x:
So these two Hazard-obsessed haters were once die-hard Arsenal fans nd Fabregas' worshippers, now its clearly obvious why they hate this much, Arsenal fans parading themselves as Bayern fans..lmao
They had to forcefully switch to a better team dan Arsenal in anoda league to speak ill of the Premiership nd Arsenal's fiercest rival (Chelseafc) , these guys are funny sha, no one shud take dem serious henceforth, Sanchez won the Super cup nd CWC with Barca, yet he scored ONLY 2 UCL goals from 2011 to 2014, let's see how many CL he will win with Arsenal fc

Sanchez scored 2 CL goals in 3 years for Barca, and we never labelled him "next big thing" after Messi and Cr7. That's what you guys are saying of Hazard despite the fact that he's a flop in Europe. Dribbles dribbles, no output. He's the reason you guys lost at home to Atletico Madrid. He's also the reason you guys lost to PSG. He was lost in that match.

In Europe, Hazard should be compared with the likes of Pedro. Neymar shits on Hazard any day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, eph12(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.