Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10517097 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 6:46am On Jun 04, 2015
jimmy4x:
http://www.soccersouls.com/2014/10/31/eden-hazard-vs-neymar-who-is-the-best-young-winger-in-the-world/

You can see how you dey disgrace yourself. Posting an article written on October 2014 when the season had barely started. How pathetic can Hazard's case be?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2015
Since this is an official hazard argument thread:/
in other news, hazard to captain belgium this international duty as kompany suspended and he has been promoted to vice-captain role tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2015
A40:

You are ret@rd! Ti ko ba je pe aye n se e. You will not be disgracing yourself on a public forum. Oponu ayerada

This phoolish alabosi is claiming morals. Were you not the one that began with the veiled insults and snide remarks? You get paid back in coin and the beesh in you comes to the fore

See this ajigunjaale! What makes virtuoso athletes if not their performances on the biggest of stages. How can you claim he is better than certain players but you cannot provide the goals or laurels to back it up. You must be dyslexic

Unplayable on his day but for the 5th straight year his team has yet to get past the UCL quarterfinal. When will this day come? Truly you are a capital eediot

Sango don pokun so. Better join him A$AP

You are just a nuisance masquerading as a fan. You have shown your a$s numerous times in public and this is clearly another instance. Bosingwa's first year at Chelsea he was the best RB in the league. 2nd year was lost to injury, he even missed the World Cup! 3rd year Chelsea finished trophyless but in the final year helped Chelsea to an FA Cup and UCL double

Azpili is only making impact in his 3rd season at Chelsea. Yet you are categorically claiming Azpi is better. What an ewok!

Mueller is definitely better than Nedved. A mugu that does not know Matthias Sammer would not know that

Hehehe. This isn't about me cussing you cos I know I didn't, this is about you being too emotional and sentimental when on an argument. You can say virtually all craps just to pass your point.

Seriously your brain should be donated to medical science to further research into the causes of hyper manic schizophrenia.

Ibra might not have won on the European fronts, but we all know how he led Ajax, Juve and Inter to domestic glories. He's a legend of the game, one that started scoring in Elite Europe right from the day he recieved his debut, he doesn't need to win it to prove his worth.

There are martians who have been exiled from mars for being daft, who are less daft than you.

In the last two months, these have been your idiotic assertions:

- Boateng is better than JT
- Hazard is a failure
- Any player international and UCL success eludes is a joke
- Goetze is better than Ibrahimovic and Beckham
- Hazard isn't among the top 20 players in the world
- Bosingwa was a better defender than Azpilicueta

and to the biggest of the iranus. . .

- Muller is better than Nedved

Without a shadow of doubt, you're in pole position to land the annual most idiotic poster of the year award.

Congratulations fella.

I don't expect you to stop now with the in-flow of insults and garbage claims, this is what you were born for cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 7:35am On Jun 04, 2015
A40:

Since your local Champion has arrived Chelsea you have only gotten past the first knockout round once! Did it occur to you Mr Oluku that perhaps local champion's inability to score more than 2 goals from open play could be one of the decisive factors
baba easy ,de reached d UCL semi final barely 2 seasons ago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:04am On Jun 04, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Hehehe. This isn't about me cussing you cos I know I didn't, this is about you being too emotional and sentimental when on an argument. You can say virtually all craps just to pass your point.

Seriously your brain should be donated to medical science to further research into the causes of hyper manic schizophrenia.

Ibra might not have won on the European fronts, but we all know how he led Ajax, Juve and Inter to domestic glories. He's a legend of the game, one that started scoring in Elite Europe right from the day he recieved his debut, he doesn't need to win it to prove his worth.

There are martians who have been exiled from mars for being daft, who are less daft than you.

- Hazard is a failure

Without a shadow of doubt, you're in pole position to land the annual most idiotic poster of the year award.

Congratulations fella.

I don't expect you to stop now with the in-flow of insults and garbage claims, this is what you were born for cheesy
to God that guy is nairaland no 1 big fool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:58am On Jun 04, 2015
grin grin

Guapo vs Akpan

Grabs popcorn*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2015
Debroslink:

Sanchez scored 2 CL goals in 3 years for Barca, and we never labelled him "next big thing" after Messi and Cr7. That's what you guys are saying of Hazard despite the fact that he's a flop in Europe. Dribbles dribbles, no output. He's the reason you guys lost at home to Atletico Madrid. He's also the reason you guys lost to PSG. He was lost in that match.

In Europe, Hazard should be compared with the likes of Pedro. Neymar shits on Hazard any day.
U have been noticed, he only dribbles, dribbles, no output, that explains why we won the EPL nd he, outta hundreds of EPL players, got voted nd won the best player of the league (previously won by stars Ronaldo, Suarez nd Bale) U are too sensible bro.
Comparing Hazard to Pedro who gets to play most of d time as a substitute is the sillyest post I've read on here...
Chelsea could av made the UCL quarter finals if David Luiz didn't equalize the second goal to win on aggregate unlike Bayern that got humiliated, annihilated nd disgraced, how's that Hazard's fault??
When did he become a defender?? or u expect him to score all the goals, how many goals did Messi score against ds same PSG home and away, did he not feed Neymar with most of the goals??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:59am On Jun 04, 2015
jimmy4x:

U have been noticed, he only dribbles, dribbles, no output, that explains why we won the EPL nd he, outta hundreds of EPL players, got voted nd won the best player of the league (previously won by stars Ronaldo, Suarez nd Bale) U are too sensible bro.
Comparing Hazard to Pedro who gets to play most of d time as a substitute is the sillyest post I've read on here...
Chelsea could av made the UCL quarter finals if David Luiz didn't equalize the second goal to win on aggregate unlike Bayern that got humiliated, annihilated nd disgraced, how's that Hazard's fault??
When did he become a defender?? or u expect him to score all the goals, how many goals did Messi score against ds same PSG home and away, did he not feed Neymar with most of the goals??

Messi has scored more goals against PSG than all Hazard's goals in his ucl history.

Neymar's games is a direct approach. Give him the ball around the box, and he will score. This is better than a player who will want to dribble all the defenders and pass backwards to Fabregas.

Yes, I can compare Pedro's CL stats with Hazard's, and I dare say Pedro has a better stats than Hazard in UCL. Mind you, both of them are wingers.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 04, 2015
Debroslink:

Messi has scored more goals against PSG than all Hazard's goals in his ucl history.

Neymar's games is a direct approach. Give him the ball around the box, and he will score. This is better than a player who will want to dribble all the defenders and pass backwards to Fabregas.

Yes, I can compare Pedro's CL stats with Hazard's, and I dare say Pedro has a better stats than Hazard in UCL. Mind you, both of them are wingers.
They met 4 times ds season, how many goals did messi score?
Pedro and Hazard, compare them this season alone, Awards are awarded to best player per season not from previous glories or performances.
Neymar has Messi, Suarez who work for him to tap in the goals, since u claim he stays around the box to tap in goals, u can liken him to Ronaldo, Harry Kane nd Aguero den, what he does is diff from what Hazard does, who works for Hazard to tap in goals.?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2015
Bimffo:

1stly, You are funny.. grin grin.. Whats with the curses..

2ndly, baba forget that side.. Azpilicueta is a better defender to Bosingwa.. Bosingwa is just good at attacking with the ball.. But when it comes to doing his primary work which is to defend, he is always owned!
No be me start am oo. When ninjas overstep their boundary you have to put them in check.

The 2nd part of your statement can you verify it? He was always owned but became the best right back in your league the very year he joined. Azpilicueta ko David Guetta ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
AirborneLacer:

- Hazard is a failure

Congratulations fella.

Look at this malignant atorobara!

Emotional or sentimental? You are clearly psychotic. What a confused little boy. You begin with the insults but cower when you are given your size

Ibra has left Inter they are still winning domestic glories you buffoon! You make it sound like these clubs were not winners before and after he left. How can any individual who is not morose claim Ibra does not need to win the Champions League or at least get past the semi-final to belong in the pantheon of true greats. Can you point to any marquee or seminal moment in his career in the Champions League?

You are a leech and a disgusting parasite of the worst kind and that is worse than being daft. What a sorry excuse for a human being

Explain to us why Mueller is not better than Nedved, why Hazard with 2 goals from open play is not a failure in the Champions League, why Goetze at 22 is already deciding World Cups helping his team to CL Finals and a 4-time champion in his country, why Bosingwa who made Euro Team of the Tournament in 2008 and needed just one season to become the best RB is not as good as Azpilicueta

I'm also waiting for you to show me where I said a player must 'WIN' a major tournament rather than perform creditably in them to be a success. Mr I support Germany but I don't know who Matthias Sammer is

You are the biggest doofus in the annals of this forum. Omo animashaun oshi product of an illicit drunk phuck

Weyrey alaso alainironu

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
A40:

Look at this malignant atorobara!

Emotional or sentimental? You are clearly psychotic. What a confused little boy. You begin with the insults but cower when you are given your size

Ibra has left Inter they are still winning domestic glories you buffoon! You make it sound like these clubs were not winners before and after he left. How can any individual who is not morose claim Ibra does not need to win the Champions League or at least get past the semi-final to belong in the pantheon of true greats. Can you point to any marquee or seminal moment in his career in the Champions League?

You are a leech and a disgusting parasite of the worst kind and that is worse than being daft. What a sorry excuse for a human being

Explain to us why Mueller is not better than Nedved, why Hazard with 2 goals from open play is not a failure in the Champions League, why Goetze at 22 is already deciding World Cups helping his team to CL Finals and a 4-time champion in his country, why Bosingwa who made Euro Team of the Tournament in 2008 and needed just one season to become the best RB is not as good as Azpilicueta

I'm also waiting for you to show me where I said a player must 'WIN' a major tournament rather than perform creditably in them to be a success. Mr I support Germany but I don't know who Matthias Sammer is

You are the biggest doofus in the annals of this forum. Omo animashaun oshi product of an illicit drunk phuck

Weyrey alaso alainironu

Are u serious about the gotze and ibrahimovic thing
I swear, i suddenly forgive u for comparing boateng to Terry....
Comparing boateng to Terry seems to be ur most sensible comment on nairaland
That speaks volumes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
PietroRico:
grin grin

Guapo vs Akpan

Grabs popcorn*
I can see you are still having withdrawal syndrome Caitlyn Jenner. You only get half a bar

Phuck off!

parrotibaba:
baba easy ,de reached d UCL semi final barely 2 seasons ago
That's what I said. Read closely
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
bigkesh:

Are u serious about the gotze and ibrahimovic thing
I swear, i suddenly forgive u for comparing boateng to Terry....
Comparing boateng to Terry seems to be ur most sensible comment on nairaland
That speaks volumes
Don't be a ret@rd! I know you can't help it but at least try na.

Have you asked yourself why the ewu onitsha is comparing Goetze and Ibrahimovic in the first instance? Two players playing different roles and at polar opposite ends of their career. If not for mental handicap why would anyone compare both players

Ok lemme ask you who is better btw Iniesta or Andriy Shevchenko? Does such a comparison make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Messi dribbles but he dribbled all the way to the ucl final
So chelsea fans how can u be proud of hazard dribbles and key passes when it didn't help u defeat psg?

If tap ins are easy in football why can't hazard score some tap ins

You keep saying messi spoonfeeds neymar did you know neymar has assisted messi 7 times this season while messi has assisted neymar 13times

Chelshit fans stop using the logic of messi always helping neymar you bunch of twats

Dani alves has assisted messi 40times in his career should we now say messi gets most of his goals because of dani alves tap in messi?

Na wa oo

When fabregas was assisting diego shitsta during the first half of season una dey compare am with aguero but una no talk say na fabregas they give am tap ins abi?

Hypocrisy am a barca fan but I can never boast of messi dribbles and key passes if e no win us anything

Whether hazard dribble o key passes oh bla bla bla at the end na goals matter most for football

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
So chelsea fans how can u be proud of hazard dribbles and key passes when it didn't help u defeat psg?

You keep saying messi spoonfeeds neymar did you know neymar has assisted messi 7 times this season while messi has assisted neymar 13times

Chelshit fans stop using the logic of messi always helping neymar you bunch of twats

Dani alves has assisted messi 40times in his career should we now say messi gets most of his goals because of dani alves tap in messi?

Na wa oo

When fabregas was assisting diego shitsta during the first half of season una dey compare am with aguero but una no talk say na fabregas they give am tap ins abi?

Hypocrisy am a barca fan but I can never boast of messi dribbles and key passes if e no win us anything

Whether hazard dribble o key passes oh bla bla bla at the end na goals matter most for football

Preach on bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
homesteady:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2476758_34928_png2b5b44f40da8a42fe6dee0a169a164c7

Timbros, Hensben and bigkesh

LOL....

You are comparing Hazard and Neymar based on 'per 90 metric'?

We are talking about overall performance. But wait, I'll be back because I have a lot to teach you here.

Been having an awful network since last night but watch this space, I'll be back.

MODIFIED.....

Finally I'm able to get one screenshot. Notice the red circle and arrow. This is the TOTAL STATS of both players. Did you notice the difference? If you click that drop down box below the bullets, you will see different aspects of their games that, if you compare, you will arrive at that TOTAL.

Using 'per 90 metrics' is another subject altogether. Read this article to understand more statsbomb.com/2013/08/an-introduction-to-the-per-90-metric/

Even using the per 90 metrics in your screenshot, what's the difference between them? Below 1% difference? Like seriously? Is this all the hype about Neymar?

NOT EVEN UP TO ONE PERCENT?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
jimmy4x:

They met 4 times ds season, how many goals did messi score?
Pedro and Hazard, compare them this season alone, Awards are awarded to best player per season not from previous glories or performances.
Neymar has Messi, Suarez who work for him to tap in the goals, since u claim he stays around the box to tap in goals, u can liken him to Ronaldo, Harry Kane nd Aguero den, what he does is diff from what Hazard does, who works for Hazard to tap in goals.?

I'd rather have a winger who can give me 38 goals and 10 direct assists which will propel my team to a UCL final after winning doubles already,
than a winger who dribbles like a headless chicken and my team gets knocked out by a grade B team with just 10 players.

What a shame!

I still insist that Pedro's performance shits on Hazard's in UCL. Deal with it Bro.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Na wa oo

You are better off trying to convert the Ayatollah or Louis Farrakhan to Christianity. Its a waste of time to convince them otherwise

2 goals from open play in 3 years. Its an effing disgrace!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
A40:

You are better off trying to convert the Ayatollah or Louis Farrakhan to Christianity. Its a waste of time to convince them otherwise

2 goals from open play in 3 years. Its an effing disgrace!
The thing tire me my brother if tap ins easy why falcao na man utd flop
If tap ins are easy why hazard don score only 5ucl
After all una legend drogba na king of tap ins e just need good pass from mildfield e score
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nihilist:

You told us Kane was better than Aguero though

Quote the said post and shame yourself once again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
undecided hmmmn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
What is the meaning of Animashaun sef?

I thought it means 'Content with Life'

Why is always used on this board in same manner as 'Olosho' and 'Ashana'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
Debroslink:

I'd rather have a winger who can give me 38 goals and 10 direct assists which will propel my team to a UCL final after winning doubles already,
than a winger who dribbles like a headless chicken and my team gets knocked out by a grade B team with just 10 players.

What a shame!

I still insist that Pedro's performance shits on Hazard's in UCL. Deal with it Bro.
If u can't provide sensible ansa to my questions, den forever hold ur peace....Leave Hazard d way he is, Ur not recognised by those who saw him as d perfect candidate for the best player in the EPL...so, ur opinions don't count.
Hail ur Neymar and Pedro while we keep hyping our own best player.
If ur pained he dribbles nd we tag him our own LM10, u can always take a dive into the Lagoon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Na wa oo

How many times av u watched him play this season, do u realise most of the dribbles nd takes on he did, he actually open up defences nd passes to other players who passes to d last man, he hardly gets the assist, our last friendly match, he created sooo many chances nd gave balls to Costa, Solanke nd co, they kept wasting the chances, how's that his fault, if Hazard goes in to tap in goals, who's gonna do the dirty job in that Chelsea squad?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nihilist:
What is the meaning of Animashaun sef?

I thought it means 'Content with Life'

Why is always used on this board in same manner as 'Olosho' and 'Ashana'
You never upgrade your igbooro dictionary be that. If a guy calls a girl an Animashaun trust me its not a compliment

Why you lock your diary? I been wan comment on top
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
PietroRico:
grin grin

Guapo vs Akpan

Grabs popcorn*
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
AirborneLacer:

- Hazard is a failure

Congratulations fella.

LOL...make me sef follow like d post jare....he only insults to pass his points, d number of posters he has insulted on the thread nd d Neymar/Hazard thread no be shereshere.
I wonder why he nd Raumdeuter no longer support Arsenal fc? dem see say Bayern make sense pass their club Arsenal, dey sharply port....Club ashewos
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
jimmy4x:

LOL...make me sef follow like d post jare....he only insults to pass his points, d number of posters he has insulted on the thread nd d Neymar/Hazard thread no be shereshere.
I wonder why he nd Raumdeuter no longer support Arsenal fc?
Because you are a m0ron and you have proven over time that insults are the only language you understand. The trick is not to get me started because I overdo it

Timbros is there and I have not insulted him because he has argued intelligently and has not resorted to veiled remarks and other B.S
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
A40:

I can see you are still having withdrawal syndrome Caitlyn Jenner. You only get half a bar

Phuck off!

That's what I said. Read closely
lol
I used to wonder why u are always this angry

Then I figured it wasn't your fault

Your mother obviously abandoned your week old @ss after 7 of your probable fathers denied both of you

Trying to take out your anger on pretty much everybody else isn't working
You are still a miserable wretch

I recommend suicide or, 'sepuku' as you would commonly say cheesy

So long sucker

Feel free to have the last word as that's the only thing u seem to live for cheesy

!mbecile

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
PietroRico:
lol
I used to wonder why u are always this angry

Then I figured it wasn't your fault

Your mother obviously abandoned your week old @ss after 7 of your probable fathers denied both of you

Trying to take out your anger on pretty much everybody else isn't working
You are still a miserable wretch

I recommend suicide or, 'sepuku' as you would commonly say cheesy

So long sucker

Feel free to have the last word as that's the only thing u seem to live for cheesy

!mbecile
Lol....I wish I could see the face of the guy behind the moniker, he's just a comedian, the way he takes everything too personal nd resort to unnecessary insults is just baffling, once u stretch an argument or a debate with him, he will eventually insult nd curse you....who does that??
If ur reading this Mr insult, why did u nd ur friend stop supporting ur first nd darling club, Arsenal fc?? why did u start parading urself as a Bayern die-hard fan when we knew u back in 2008 as a die-hard Arsenal fan.??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
jimmy4x:

Lol....I wish I could see the face of the guy behind the moniker, he's just a comedian, the way he takes everything too personal nd resort to unnecessary insults is just baffling, once u stretch an argument or a debate with him, he will eventually insult nd curse you....who does that??u
If ur reading this Mr insult, why did u nd ur friend stop supporting ur first nd darling club, Arsenal fc?? why did u start parading urself as a Bayern die-hard fan when we knew u back in 2008 as a die-hard Arsenal fan.??
it's called personality disorder.
It's really not his fault

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, chic2pimp(m), ezra01(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.