Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10517454 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
This is madness!!

Bayern and barca fans are having sleepless night over hazard. They left their dry thread just to argue and condem the player they are so obsessed with. Even Akpan40, the plastic arsenal fan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
hensben:
they were though they don't have history in the ucl considering they haven't won it. Every tournament inter-relate that's, if a team finish first or 2nd in a league they automatically retain pot 1 in ucl but if they finish 4th(like arsenal for the past years now) they will be placed in pot 2 so during thiery henry arsenal was a grade A team ..always remember this line; 'rating of club/grade is temporary but history is permanent'.

When I say 95% of Chelsea fans are ignorant, you all would shout

Word of advice:

Before you argue in public, Always do some research. Thats the bane of most Chelsea fans. Ignorant arguments like this is nauseating and keeps buttressing the fact that Chelsea fans are ignorant. It wont cost you extra to open google.com

Go and read how a team is seeded in the CL currently and the changes from next season

FYI: Man City won the league twice, they were never seeded in pot 1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Messi dribbles and uses it to score or create assists. Like in the CL semi vs Bayern or the Copa del rey final vs Bilbao

Hazard dribbles earned him 2 goals in open play in the past 3 seasons . Thats the definition of senseless dribble
I hate when u omit the 3 penalties he scored, just call his goals 5 abeg, Messi nd Penaldo dey score PKs too,
tell me one winger who was better than him in Chelsea??
nd I'll implore u to watch his game next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
jimmy4x:

Infact the best front line for Madrid next season will be

................. C.Ronaldo

Hazard. Rodriguez. Bale.

This kinda frontline go dey flog any team, anyhow.
its normal for some player to struggle in their new club just like neymar first season for barca, he wasn't consistent and barca went trophy-less same with chelsea, what i'm trying to say is that quality of team overall win trophy/major trophies while a player's effort win individual award reason they share ucl/WC/epl/la liga medal to all players but balon de or/POTY/golden boot to one outstanding player. football is a team sport unlike lawn tennis.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Emaprince:
This is madness!!

Bayern and barca fans are having sleepless night over hazard. They left their dry thread just to argue and condem the player they are so obsessed with. Even Akpan40, the plastic arsenal fan.
lmao @ Akpan40...cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
jimmy4x:

I hate when u omit the 3 penalties he scored, just call his goals 5 abeg, Messi nd Penaldo dey score PKs too,
tell me one winger who was better than him in Chelsea??
nd I'll implore u to watch his game next season.

That he is the best winger in Chelsea does not mean he can stand with better players in the continent

That you are the best player in Ansar U deen community Secondary school Igbo-Elerin doesnt mean you are the best student or even top 20 in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

When I say 95% of Chelsea fans are ignorant, you all would shout

Word of advice:

Before you argue in public, Always do some research. Thats the bane of most Chelsea fans. Ignorant arguments like this is nauseating and keeps buttressing the fact that Chelsea fans are ignorant. It wont cost you extra to open google.com

Go and read how a team is seeded in the CL currently and the changes from next season

FYI: Man City won the league twice, they were never seeded in pot 1
ythat will be from next season...man city na new bees for the game(ucl) wetin you expect? if only they get pass R16 to semi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

That he is the best winger in Chelsea does not mean he can stand with better players in the continent

That you are the best player in Ansar U deen community Secondary school Igbo-Elerin doesnt mean you are the best student or even top 20 in Nigeria
What does PFA player of the year means to you?
Check the past winners, where are they now?
When two of them won it, did their team even won the league that year??
When Bale was blazing in England nd caught the eye of Perez, how is he faring now when they tried to change the way he plays??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
hensben:
ythat will be from next season...man city na new bees for the game(ucl) wetin you expect? if only they get pass R16 to semi.

You told us 1st and 2nd in the league get seeded, Next thing you are telling us Man City na newbie for CL thats why they dont get seeded

So make up your mind, WHich is which?

And why is Arsenal a Grade A club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
A grade A team is Not usually a team in pot A

A grade A team is one who fulfils the following two requirements :

1. It wins the UCL title at least once every 5 years

2. It fights for the league title of its country everytime, and wins it occasionally.

That is why Barca, Madrid, Bayern are always rated highly every year.

Only one club in England used to fulfil these two criteria, and that is Manchester United. But they lost it when Ferguson retired, and Chelsea took over.

Yes, Chelsea is a grade A team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

So you didnt know Arsenal made the UCL final when Henry was there?
na you talk so na...me dey try tell you for my statement say him made ucl final(2006) with arsenal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
jimmy4x:

What does PFA player of the year means to you?
Check the past winners, where are they now?

PFA winner, just like Eredivisie, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ukrainian league, La Liga player of the year is a local champion until he can prove himself in the CL.

Until Hazard proves himself in the CL he would remain a local champion

Prove himself not 2 CL goals from open play in his entire career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
hensben:
na you talk so na...me dey try tell you for my statement say him made ucl final(2006) with arsenal.
How can you tell me something I typed over an hour ago

raumdeuter:

Being a grade A team depends on how you are faring in the elite CL competition in recent seasons

Arsenal has only ever made 1 CL final and 1 semi finals, So how does that make one a grade A team.

AS Monaco too was in Pot 1 in the link you showed, So what does that mean?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Then Hazard would need to refine his game or would be benched.

How much was Kaka bought or how much was Ibra bought? DIdnt they bench them?

How much was Di Maria bought? DIdnt they bench him? Big clubs would bench anyone regardless of price
that's if they perform below par but they will definitely be giving chance to prove their worth like the players you mentioned.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

PFA winner, just like Eredivisie, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ukrainian league, La Liga player of the year is a local champion until he can prove himself in the CL.

Until Hazard proves himself in the CL he would remain a local champion

Prove himself not 2 goals from open play in his entire career
Mr. Man, it was nice talking to u, I can see u av no point?
If Hazard was in Madrid or Barca, the two best teams in the world, he wud be a CL winner by now, only a dumbfvck wouldnt know that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
hensben:
that's if they perform below par but they will definitely be giving chance to prove their worth like the players you mentioned.

Senseless dribbles like Hazard is already below par for those clubs. They would either retrain him to stop it or bench him simple.

To bench expensive player no be today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Debroslink:

2. It fights for the league title of its country everytime, and wins it occasionally.

Only one club in England used to fulfil these two criteria, and that is Manchester United. But they lost it when Ferguson retired, and Chelsea took over.

U run go, come back, dey skip my question abi?? I think say u sabi argue, u get points, sre u tired?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

This season alone in the CL Iniesta despite being old has more assists than Hazard
i ask you question; iniesta goals/ assist since his emergence? since you said dribbling/driving force is useless in the game ... nor shift post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
jimmy4x:

Mr. Man, it was nice talking to u, I can see u av no point?
If Hazard was in Madrid or Barca, the two best teams in the world, he wud be a CL winner by now, only a dumbfvck wouldnt know that.

C. Ronaldo was in Madrid for 4 yrs he didnt win the CL despite performing every season, So whats the guarantee a vastly inferior player like Hazard would have won it?

Only a dumbfvck would make such a retardded statement
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
jimmy4x:

U run go, come back, dey skip my question abi?? I think say u sabi argue, u get points, sre u tired?

Your questions were answered. Read my previous posts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
hensben:
i ask you question; iniesta goals/ assist since his emergence? since you said dribbling/driving force is useless in the game ... nor shift post.

This season Iniesta used his dribbles to create 4 goals like the below

Unlike Hazard that dribbles without focus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Senseless dribbles like Hazard is already below par for those clubs. They would either retrain him to stop it or bench him simple.

To bench expensive player no be today
so iniesta driving force/dribbling are useless? because if you check his goals/assist it has been average so far in his career.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

My man, God bless you real good. That gif was the match against PSG. Oya Chelsea fans, show us Hazard's own against a big team in Europe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

watch this as well..his goal and torres goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbRn-_8jXck
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
hensben:
so iniesta driving force/dribbling are useless? because if you check his goals/assist it has been average so far in his career.

Iniesta only dribbles whenever he needs to and delivers in crucial times

Like delivering the goal that killed Chelsea in 2009, The goal that won the world cup for Spain, etc unlike Hazard whose dribbles and assists are meaningless and unproductive
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

C. Ronaldo was in Madrid for 4 yrs he didnt win the CL despite performing every season, So whats the guarantee a vastly inferior player like Hazard would have won it?

Only a dumbfvck would make such a retardded statement
Suarez is gonna win it in his first season, is he better than cr7 since the latter waited for 4 years to win it??
Stop arguing like a primary skul kid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Going by dayookponu's ,A40's and coogars logic can we assume it is safe to place ryan giggs in the bracket of local champions.....?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
hensben:
watch this as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbRn-_8jXck

In that Iniesta gif his team won the game, In that Hazard clip he led his team to a loss. So how do we rate them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Iniesta only dribbles whenever he needs to and delivers in crucial times

Like delivering the goal that killed Chelsea in 2009, The goal that won the world cup for Spain, etc unlike Hazard whose dribbles and assists are meaningless and unproductive
you mean robbery win? lol..why u think say people dey call barcelona uefalona.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

In that Iniesta gif his team won the game, In that Hazard clip he led his team to a loss. So how do we rate them

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Debroslink:

Why ansa only 1 outta the questions I asked you?

Debroslink:

Those 2 players upgraded to grade A teams, and they have helped or helping their teams to continental glory.

Hazard has been in a grade A team for 3 years. How has he helped your team to a true continental glory?

What these 2 players have achieved in their 1st season in grade A team, Hazard hasn't done so in his career.
So Liverpool isn't a Grade A team by ur standards, u know ow many ucl Liverpool don win?, Even a football amateur will know that, Barca and Madrid are better, richer and an upgrade to teams like Chelsea, PSG, Juventus nd co.....Barca and Madrid are first and second....Are u seriously saying if Hazard has been in Madrid or Barca, by now, he wouldnt av won the UCL with them??
Debroslink, I'm still waiting for ur reply sir?? smileycheesy
The Past 3 best EPL players (Ronaldo, Bale and Suarez ) have been bought by both Madrid and Barca...outta the 3, ONLY Ronaldo won the UCL with an EPL team, even Aguero that is being scouted by Madrid presently, haven't won it with Man city, he got to Man city before Hazard got to Chelsea o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

they didn't loose, the game ended 2-2..pk decided the game just like 2012 ucl final chelsea vs bayern.

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.