Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (983) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10542767 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
A40:

As my bros Lambo would say. Your delusion is like Tony Tetuila it has no remedy
Ogbeni, u av no point, Go back to Arsenal fc, dey are shitty in Europe too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
jimmy4x:

Lol...how did u come up about these claims, any screenshots, websites, or na ur reasoning alone?

Dude, make I just let you rest.

And all you Chelsea fans on this thread, learn how to place Hazard properly. He's a local champion. His wings has not grown beyond epl. When he achieves real continental glory as an important player, then he will earn my respect.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tval:
As i see one post wey one person talk say u be arsenal, i go confirm am grin grin
No biggie there. We have people here that simultaneously support Chelsea and Real Madrid. Some support Chelsea and Barcelona sef. Majority of the people here supported other teams before hitching to an EPL club. I'm not a Londoner so if I choose to support Bayern I don't see why any buffoon should be taking Tramadol for another person's headache

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Debroslink:

Messi missed a spot kick which hit the bar against Chelsea. Well...

What about that awful spot kick by Hazard against Maribor? Maribor of all teams?
did the miss make chelsea nt to qualify, or did it stop them frm topping dia group, even wt 1 match left?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
jimmy4x:

Ogbeni, u av no point, Go back to Arsenal fc, dey are shitty in Europe too.
Why not call Buhari or DSS and file your complaint. Anuofia
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Greatihex:
did the miss make chelsea nt to qualify, or did it stop them frm topping dia group, even wt 1 match left?

Who was under more pressure? When pressure came from a grade B team with just 10 players, he failed woefully.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
A40:

No biggie there. We have people here that simultaneously support Chelsea and Real Madrid. Some support Chelsea and Barcelona sef. Majority of the people here supported other teams before hitching to an EPL club. I'm not a Londoner so if I choose to support Bayern I don't see why any buffoon should be taking Tramadol for another person's headache
E don tey sef, dose periods na porting time.. i know of plenty people wey port.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
A40:

Why not call Buhari or DSS and file your complaint. Anuofia
If u claim Hazard is shitty in Europe, ur whole, club Arsenal is shitty in Europe too, deal with it!
As good as Henry was in Arsenal, he never for once won the UCL with ur fooolish Arsenal team, if he ever won it, it will be with Barca...Foooool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Debroslink:

And all you Chelsea fans on this thread, learn how to place Hazard properly. He's a local champion. His wings has not grown beyond epl. When he achieves real continental glory as an important player, then he will earn my respect.
He's a Local champion just like Suarez (75m or thereabouts) and Bale (100m...World record) were also local champions and commanded such high figures by the two world best teams.
Say something else.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nihilist:

Thanks D!!

You're still a nazi fagg0t though

Confam! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nihilist:

Thanks D!!
You're still a nazi fagg0t though

chic2pimp:

Confam! grin

See these two adofuro. Is chickenshrimp pimping Nihilists arsse all over Peckham again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
A40:

What do u av to say to Arsenal fc being shitty in Europe too, with the likes of Walcott, Van Persie, Henry not winning any UCL trophy for Arsenal after all the years??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
jimmy4x:

He's a Local champion just like Suarez (75m or thereabouts) and Bale (100m...World record) were also local champions and commanded such high figures by the two world best teams.
Say something else.

Those 2 players upgraded to grade A teams, and they have helped or helping their teams to continental glory.

Hazard has been in a grade A team for 3 years. How has he helped your team to a true continental glory?

What these 2 players have achieved in their 1st season in grade A team, Hazard hasn't done so in his career.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
A40:

You went all the way back to 08 to search for my posts. You are on some serious Stan shyte bro
an arsenal fan grin...no wonder!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Debroslink:

Who was under more pressure? When pressure came from a grade B team with just 10 players, he failed woefully.
u are just running around trying to hold on. Now i knw wat a hero Gej is. Damn! It is nt easy to concede defeat o! Chai!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Debroslink:

ibra, nedved and so many great players are sh.tty too undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
hensben:
ibra, nedved and so many great players are sh.tty too undecided

Nedved was Balon D or winner, Euro cup finalist and CL finalist. What exactly does he have in common with Ikedia Hazard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Debroslink:

Those 2 players upgraded to grade A teams, and they have helped or helping their teams to continental glory.

Hazard has been in a grade A team for 3 years. How has he helped your team to a true continental glory?

What these 2 players have achieved in their 1st season in grade A team, Hazard hasn't done so in his career.
so arsenal during thierry henry time was grade B team right see talk grin..go rest you nor get talk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Debroslink:

So Liverpool isn't a Grade A team by ur standards, u know ow many ucl Liverpool don win?, Even a football amateur will know that, Barca and Madrid are better, richer and an upgrade to teams like Chelsea, PSG, Juventus nd co.....Barca and Madrid are first and second....Are u seriously saying if Hazard has been in Madrid or Barca, by now, he wouldnt av won the UCL with them??
Debroslink, I'm still waiting for ur reply sir?? smileycheesy
The Past 3 best EPL players (Ronaldo, Bale and Suarez ) have been bought by both Madrid and Barca...outta the 3, ONLY Ronaldo won the UCL with an EPL team, even Aguero that is being scouted by Madrid presently, haven't won it with Man city, he got to Man city before Hazard got to Chelsea o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
hensben:
so arsenal during thierry henry time was grade B team right see talk grin..go rest you nor get talk.
lol...leave am, I go still push am enter pit, shebi him sabi argue wella. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
hensben:

Arsenal is and has always been a grade B team. The European elites are few
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Nedved was Balon D or winner, Euro cup finalist and CL finalist. What exactly does he have in common with Ikedia Hazard
How about ibra? btw, hazard still has more years so chill..some players won it at their later stage while some at early stage of their career. one last question; how many goals and assist did nedved pulled out the year(2003) he won it? since that's the criteria you are guys base your argument on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Leave them make them they jam talk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
hensben:
How about ibra? btw, hazard still has more years so chill..some players won it at their later stage while some at early stage of their career. one last question; how many goals and assist did nedved pulled out the year(2003) he won it? since that's the criteria you are guys base your argument on.

What about Ibra? Never won a CL, never made the final, Never won a world cup, never made the finals. Never made top 3 Balon D or,

Actually when Ibra leaves a team they likely get better.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

you are wrong...arsenal squad then was in pot 1 in ucl so they were automatically a grade A team then.
http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/history/seedcl2003.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

arsenal squad then was in pot 1 so they were automatically a grade A team then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

What about Ibra? Never won a CL, never made the final, Never won a world cup, never made the finals. Never made top 3 Balon D or,

you didn't answer my last question; nedved pulled out how many goals and assist the year he won it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Debroslink:

Leave them make them they jam talk
you are wrong...arsenal squad then was in pot 1 in ucl so they were automatically a grade A team then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
jimmy4x:

lol...leave am, I go still push am enter pit, shebi him sabi argue wella. cheesy
he said arsenal has always been a grade B team lol how about this; arsenal squad then was in pot 1 in ucl so they were automatically a grade A team then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AbuMikey(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
10+ pages gone, and its still the Hazard shii.
But, una nor dey tire? shocked
Chai! gringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
hensben:

Being a grade A team depends on how you are faring in the elite CL competition in recent seasons

Arsenal has only ever made 1 CL final and 1 semi finals, So how does that make one a grade A team.

AS Monaco too was in Pot 1 in the link you showed, So what does that mean?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

before ibra how many WC did sweden win? before any team win a major trophy they must be good every area of the pitch and a sound coach too that's why it's a team sport.. football is the perfect description of that adage which says ' a tree can not make a forest'.

(1) (2) (3) ... (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fyinka47(m), Shegzdave and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.