Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10538243 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 1:10am On Jun 09, 2015
I am not really sure about this Falcao thing o.... I dont want... He rejected us before... Make he carry him bad market dey go cheesy

Are these rumours about De bruyne coming back true... Maybe we finally get to have Ramires off our list or oscar, I wont mind oscar staying though if he no go complain for bench
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:32am On Jun 09, 2015
Technically, this is the 1000th page
KTBFFH
Up Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 1:57am On Jun 09, 2015
Boom
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:05am On Jun 09, 2015
mithel:
I am not really sure about this Falcao thing o.... I dont want... He rejected us before... Make he carry him bad market dey go cheesy

Are these rumours about De bruyne coming back true... Maybe we finally get to have Ramires off our list or oscar, I wont mind oscar staying though if he no go complain for bench

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:32am On Jun 09, 2015
Good morning grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:38am On Jun 09, 2015
I got 999 problems but the bytch ain't one! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:53am On Jun 09, 2015
Nihilist:
I got 999 problems but the bytch ain't one! cheesy

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 6:56am On Jun 09, 2015
Make i borrow space smallcheesy hope una go share sumtin sha o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2015
Is Chelsea planning to bring back De bruyne?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:16am On Jun 09, 2015
De bruyne? Anyways, I sincerely want to see traore play for us next season. Aspa Cuadrado is Juve still trying to buy him or na just rumour ?
I just hope dis gist of falcao aint true sha.. angry do not want another FT in d squad pls...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 09, 2015
Tval:
Is Chelsea planning to bring back De bruyne?

Selling him might have been a mistake, but as things are right now, we really don't need him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 09, 2015
Fvvvckkk Mou if he can't get me a goal-scoring attacker next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 09, 2015
Turn 999 upside down and we're children of hell grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:21am On Jun 09, 2015
mithel:

de bruyne confirmed he would never play under mourinho again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:26am On Jun 09, 2015
Just realised falcao 's injury is a cruciate ligament..... Did mourinho ask the medical team about the transfer? Cruciate ligament, Jose dont go there abeg........ He is not getting back to the real falcao..... The doctors should advice him, his movement sharpness is surely gone with that injury
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 7:32am On Jun 09, 2015
999 pages........ shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:35am On Jun 09, 2015
jimmy4x:
Fvvvckkk Mou if he can't get me a goal-scoring attacker next season.
Dream - Bale Varane pogba, ibrahimovic
Expectation - Griezman, Stones, Vidal, lacazette
Reality - douglas costa, cahill extension, sissoko, falcao

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:35am On Jun 09, 2015
Wetin dey happen with Reus na?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:37am On Jun 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

Lol. You are a joke. UEFA.com shows you openly that Messi and Tevez made assists, you are telling us how Chelseafc rates assist. Does Chelsea have a separate book of rules from UEFA.

Maybe in chelseafc they should start their own competitions and made their own rules.

UEFA competition, UEFA rules and website say Messi made an assist you dey argue say he no make am. Maybe you should form your own competition
what i want u to undastd is that, that is nt hw assists are normally counted and u knw dat. It is just that u guys wl choose to bcum hypocrites just to win an argument that is baseless. Let me ask u dis question. Pls, b sincere abt the answer. Your answer wl make me take u serious if both of us are to have anytin in common again in dis forum. If the shot had been taken by Hazard in a match, a the rebound was scored, would u argue to defend hazard with someone else that he actually got an assist in the ucl final?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:47am On Jun 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

Lol. You are a joke. UEFA.com shows you openly that Messi and Tevez made assists, you are telling us how Chelseafc rates assist. Does Chelsea have a separate book of rules from UEFA.

Maybe in chelseafc they should start their own competitions and made their own rules.

UEFA competition, UEFA rules and website say Messi made an assist you dey argue say he no make am. Maybe you should form your own competition
what i want u to undastd is that, that is nt hw assists are normally counted and u knw dat. It is just that u guys wl choose to bcum hypocrites just to win an argument that is baseless. Let me ask u dis question. I just hope u wl nt change ur standard anoda day. Pls, b sincere abt the answer. Your answer wl make me take u serious if both of us are to have anytin in common again in dis forum. If the shot had been taken by Hazard in a match, and the rebound was scored, would u argue to defend hazard with someone else that he actually got an assist in the ucl final?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2015
bigkesh:

Dream - Bale Varane pogba, ibrahimovic
Expectation - Griezman, Stones, Vidal, lacazette
Reality - douglas costa, cahill extension, sissoko, falcao
Fvck Varane, he's slightly better than Zouma IMO, besides, we won't get him cheap, let's develop Zouma
Omo, bale, Costa, Reus or Griezmann....One of these guys is enough.....
Getting Falcao wud cause problems in that striking role, who becomes the number 1, nd I think Felipe Luis, Ramirez nd Mikel shud be offloaded, let's give Cuadrado anoda chance nd Cech? **sigh**
Let him just go already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 09, 2015
Greatihex:
what i want u to undastd is that, that is nt hw assists are normally counted and u knw dat. It is just that u guys wl choose to bcum hypocrites just to win an argument that is baseless. Let me ask u dis question. I just hope u wl nt change ur standard anoda day. Pls, b sincere abt the answer. Your answer wl make me take u serious if both of us are to have anytin in common again in dis forum. If the shot had been taken by Hazard in a match, and the rebound was scored, would u argue to defend hazard with someone else that he actually got an assist in the ucl final?
He will tell u yes na, since it didn't happen to Hazard, what do u expect to c
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:01am On Jun 09, 2015
coogar:

opta isn't, EA sports is.....
hazard's got assists on his debut league game when he was winning penalties like pure water.

the law is clear on that.
a player cannot assist himself. so if the same player scores his rebound, no assist is awarded to anyone.
ea sports is for player performance rating. Opta is for stats. They are diff. Stuff. U cn check opta's website to see it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:03am On Jun 09, 2015
coogar:

messi made an assist & tevez made an assist. UEFA counts such as assists!
that is for uefa alone and nt in the general sense of what assist is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:04am On Jun 09, 2015
coogar:

messi made an assist & tevez made an assist. UEFA counts such as assists!
that is for uefa alone and nt in the general sense of what assist is and u knw it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maduks88(m): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2015
A40:

Then you are buttressing my argument
when u subtract his goals from corner and free kick situation then u have open goals which is 8,6,9,9,9

A40:

The only game Ribery didn't play that year in the knockout phase we almost got knocked out. He delivered the pre-assist and the assist in the 2013 Final vs Dortmund. Not forgetting how he played vs Juve n Barca
It is how he played that mattered most not his goals or assists that was why you where almost knocked out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:20am On Jun 09, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Are you a dumb ignorant fool or is it how chelsea fans are? Did I say am a fan of messi?

Am telling uefa champions league counted it as an assist the same way they did for tevez and you are yarning nonsense
Its official its an assist go and buy some brains from diego costa

Oh I forgot he does not even has one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:21am On Jun 09, 2015
jimmy4x:

Fvck Varane, he's slightly better than Zouma IMO, besides, we won't get him cheap, let's develop Zouma
Omo, bale, Costa, Reus or Griezmann....One of these guys is enough.....
Getting Falcao wud cause problems in that striking role, who becomes the number 1, nd I think Felipe Luis, Ramirez nd Mikel shud be offloaded, let's give Cuadrado anoda chance nd Cech? **sigh**
Let him just go already.
Ramires +money = vidal
Sell mikel, keep cheek
Sell luis, sign rodriguez or baba rahman
Sign a goal scoring winger and play eden as a 10

This is not 2012, u cant ride ur luck to glory

BTW, didn't we just sign a shirt deal?
Spend!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2015
Nihilist:
Wetin dey happen with Reus na?
dat niggur does not want to leave Germany even when klopp don roll
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2015
I'll hate mourinho if he signs falcao!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2015
Hazard is wasteful and unproductive, chances created and dribbles are useless......
But common u can surely count 'pre assist' for Ribery
E je so nkan toun shey yin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2015
Awaiting 1000 cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.