Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10512757 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:28am On May 08, 2016
Nihillist

Did you watch the Amir Khan fight? Even though I knew He would loose, I still had high hopes for him. Shame though as I Was really rooting for him. And tbh He was doing really well til He go Ko'd. He was up 4-1 I think.

Also to all those naysayers saying Prettyboy should have given Canelo another shot, I say Fall back. Floyd would have fought the same way Khan did this morning with the only difference being He would had him sussed out by round 5-6.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:36am On May 08, 2016
Yesterday's game was taken with so much Levity. It was worse than our match against City at the Ethiad Stadium. (That was our worst away game this season until Yesterday)

Costa had 2 glorious Chances and he just blew it away.

If it were another league, I would have suspected foul play. But? Its the premier league, Stupidity do always happen. We did it for Sunderland.

Next Season, New Ideas, New Manager, New Technical Director (Ib*me's Enemy, Die!), New Left back (Baba Die!), New Centre Midfielders (Mikel Die), New Right Midfielder/Winger (Willian Die), New Striker ( Costa, get buried!)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:40am On May 08, 2016
grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:05am On May 08, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:45am On May 08, 2016
Some people sef... ..
You saw a Mikel-Matic pivot and Baba Rahman,and you still decided to go ahead with the game....Who does that??

Immediately I saw the line-up,I embraced my pillow sharply.....
Mi o le wa ni blood pressure

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 11:04am On May 08, 2016
/@bimffo really, Willian die he no good again ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:27pm On May 08, 2016
SIRcumalot:
/@bimffo
really, Willian die
he no good again ?

I tire o! I shock as I see willian join for the die matter.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:44pm On May 08, 2016
Bimffo:
Yesterday's game was taken with so much Levity. It was worse than our match against City at the Ethiad Stadium. (That was our worst away game this season until Yesterday)

Costa had 2 glorious Chances and he just blew it away.

If it were another league, I would have suspected foul play. But? Its the premier league, Stupidity do always happen. We did it for Sunderland.

Next Season, New Ideas, New Manager, New Technical Director (Ib*me's Enemy, Die!), New Left back (Baba Die!), New Centre Midfielders (Mikel Die), New Right Midfielder/Winger (Willian Die), New Striker ( Costa, get buried!)

hazard Die.!! Pedro Die.! Matic. Die.! Oscar abeg Die ooooooo...!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:33pm On May 08, 2016
chic2pimp:
Nihillist

Did you watch the Amir Khan fight? Even though I knew He would loose, I still had high hopes for him. Shame though as I Was really rooting for him. And tbh He was doing really well til He go Ko'd. He was up 4-1 I think.

Also to all those naysayers saying Prettyboy should have given Canelo another shot, I say Fall back. Floyd would have fought the same way Khan did this morning with the only difference being He would had him sussed out by round 5-6.

I think I've been pretty consistent in saying that Amir is a joke.

He's a nice coat, no knickers kind of guy. Very flash combinations are wasted when you have a glass jaw. grin

He should have just taken on the wincobank god Kell Brook jejely...and instead of trying to fool people into thinking he was the upper echelon of boxing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:37pm On May 08, 2016
About a year ago, Sterling was being hyped as the next big thing. On these pages we were told that he was the golden boy and was far better than oscar.

50 million pounds he costs...and he's now lost his place to Kelechi Iheanacho.

Apart from Harry Kane, and maybe(?) Dele Alli, you just cant trust these English kids. See John Stones as another example.

These hos aint loyal.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 3:50pm On May 08, 2016
Nihilist:
About a year ago, Sterling was being hyped as the next big thing. On these pages we were told that he was the golden boy and was far better than oscar.

Apart from Harry Kane, and maybe(?) Dele Alli, you just cant trust these English kids. See John Stones as another example.

These hos aint loyal.

Bro haffa na.... Iheanacho plays as a CF or SS while Sterling is a winger. Sterling just got back from an injury, therefore you can say he lost his place to Iheanacho. I have always had some reservations about Stones though, too lanky and adventurous for a dependable CB. Dele Alli is looking like a suspect, he needs to replicate what he did this season for two more seasons... a lot of other ninjas did more than what he has accomplished this season grin Harry Kane looks like the real deal though.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 3:58pm On May 08, 2016
Nihilist:

He's a nice coat, no knickers kind of guy. Very flash combinations are wasted when you have a glass jaw. grin

He should have just taken on the wincobank god Kell Brook jejely...and instead of trying to fool people into thinking he was the upper echelon of boxing.

Hehehehe.... You nailed it... Amir's jaw is made of graphite. He has been KO'ed by Prescott, Garcia and now bad boy Canelo. That's the drawback of getting KO'ed in combat sports. After the first time the jaw progressively gets weaker. This is more noticeable in MMA, case in view Chad Mendez.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:58pm On May 08, 2016
olabode89:

Bro haffa na.... Iheanacho plays as a CF or SS while Sterling is a winger. Sterling just got back from an injury, therefore you can say he lost his place to Iheanacho. I have always had some reservations about Stones though, too lanky and adventurous for a dependable CB. Dele Alli is looking like a suspect, he needs to replicate what he did this season for two more seasons... a lot of other ninjas did more than what he has accomplished this season grin Harry Kane looks like the real deal though.

Sterling has lost his place to Iheanacho. As far back as March, Pellegrini confirmed that Sterling wasnt out of the first team due to injury.

When Sterling scored his hattrick against Bournmouth, he played as a supporting striker, so that's not even the case.

I think it's now quite obvious that KDB, Silva and Navas are Pellegrini's attacking trio behind Aguero when fit. When there's an injury, Pellegrini would rather bring Kelechi on and play 442.

I like Dele Alli a lot...but I dont want to declare him the real deal until I see more from him. Sterling on the other hand has always been not that much better than Wilfrid Zaha to me..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:02pm On May 08, 2016
olabode89:

Hehehehe.... You nailed it... Amir's jaw is made of graphite. He has been KO'ed by Prescott, Garcia and now bad boy Canelo. That's the drawback of getting KO'ed in combat sports. After the first time the jaw progressively gets weaker. This is more noticeable in MMA, case in view Chad Mendez.

yet this is the guy that was accusing Money of ducking.

I pray he should fight GGG before that one retires so that that mad man would finally help him remove the jaw attached to that running mouth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 4:06pm On May 08, 2016
Nihilist:

yet this is the guy that was accusing Money of ducking.

I pray he should fight GGG before that one retires so that that mad man would finally help him remove the jaw attached to that running mouth.

You want him dead?

Golovkin is a super hard puncher win a 35-0 (32 KO) record, you be bad person.

Amir was only sad he couldn't get a super heavy check (in the words of the Notorious) fighting against Money.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On May 08, 2016
Nihilist:

These hos aint loyal.

If na me talk this one now, dem go say na because I hate England

Rooney was discovered in 2003 for 12yrs England did not produce another top level talent. I stopped at 12 because Kane has looked decent and Alli might be a real deal

In that 12yrs from 03 to 2015 Germany Spain Belgium France have created a generation.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:07pm On May 08, 2016
England has the dumbest, one way footballers in the world, I can never rate any footballer from England and that includes Kane and Alli

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:12pm On May 08, 2016
For those asking why is kelechi not celebrated with...

Only if you watched his display in the 53rd min against Arsenal... angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:16pm On May 08, 2016
coded01:
For those asking why is kelechi not celebrated with...

Only if you watched his display in the 53rd min against Arsenal... angry

Oddly enough, nobody is shouting Belgisim here grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2016
Raumdeuter spent all season telling us how Italy are about to overtake England in UEFA Coefficient. According to him this metric was proof that Bundesliga is better than EPL.

Bros Raumdeuter, as NLs official "coefficient monitor", why did you fail to inform us that England has now overtaken Germany thanks to Liverpools run? grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:30pm On May 08, 2016
Ibime:
Raumdeuter spent all season telling us how Italy are about to overtake England in UEFA Coefficient. According to him this metric was proof that Bundesliga is better than EPL.

Bros Raumdeuter, as NLs official "coefficient monitor", why did you fail to inform us that England has now overtaken Germany thanks to Liverpools run? grin grin grin grin
Ewooo cool shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GBR1(m): 5:30pm On May 08, 2016
Ibime:

Can you post the full link?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:31pm On May 08, 2016
Ibime:

Lets see how he spins this one...#waiting4daSpinDoc

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:45pm On May 08, 2016
Ibime:

Blood of god! Dk pls I nid ur presence here asap!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:54pm On May 08, 2016
Nihilist:

Oddly enough, nobody is shouting Belgisim here grin

grin grin grin

So dayo... Is Pep not going to be in UCL next season? shocked grin

Probably Europa... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:21pm On May 08, 2016
Nihilist:

Nah I still think He is a pretty good boxer. He simply just has a glass jaw that's all. All the more reason I think He should concentrate on his defense more than his offfence.

I have to commend His bravery though. Moving up two divisions to face one of that's division's heavy puncher is not to be sniffed at. The fight I can't wait for is Triple G vs Canelo. Should be a cracker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:54pm On May 08, 2016
Ibime:

Watch as Ibime is about to get disgraced once again

Everyone stay tuned

Ibime kindly post your link

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:55pm On May 08, 2016
Shots fired... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:56pm On May 08, 2016
Fredoooooo... How far? wink

Proud of Ranieri n Leicester city... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:06pm On May 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Watch as Ibime is about to get disgraced once again

Everyone stay tuned

Ibime kindly post your link

Hehehehehe. No be competition.

Na you be the official coefficient monitor so if you know different, inform us.

You know say na you be Baba Ijebu for coefficient matter, the rest of us na learners.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:07pm On May 08, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

Ewooo cool shocked grin

diggz:

Blood of god! Dk pls I nid ur presence here asap!

patrickmuf:
Lets see how he spins this one...#waiting4daSpinDoc

Hope you are still around to watch as I disgrace Ibime as usual
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 7:10pm On May 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Hope you are still around to watch as I disgrace Ibime as usual
Dayo, abeg mention me when you're game...I want to see how you'll tactfully wriggle your way out of this one

(1) (2) (3) ... (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), Yustash001(m), Ibime(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.