Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10436572 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dadehmola:
Aha - I can see that Mr Ramuzaki has carried on with his fòolishness here again.. grin grin

Egbon - è tì wá gòh gáán lenujò mètá yì oh! embarassed

What kan faa?? undecided

Ah Monsieur Dadehmola we've been expecting you.

Your usual suite has been prepared, and raumdeuter has already gone upstairs to slip into something more comfortable... cheesy

As always, we have stored your 'implements' in the usual place. They have been oiled up, geared, vibrated, had their batteries replaced, and are ready for immediate use.

Do enjoy your stay sir.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
This is terribly boring now.
Chinese-dominate, Faroe Island-main man
Una no dey tire?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ibime:

Belgium only had 5 EPL players.

Wales had 22 English league players plus 1 alumni.

The two winning goals were made in the English Championship.

EPL is your Lord!!!

You mean English championship players are the Lord of EPL players?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
SailorXY:
This is terribly boring now.

The steady disgrace of the EPL is getting boring when would they stand up and give us a good tournament in the last 50yrs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GBR1(m): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

If Belgium win same thing they would say its because of EPL players and lets see Wales win the entire trophy first and see an EPL dominated team win a major tournament
Within how many minutes, you've finally admitted that Wales is an EPL dominated team? What happened to Bale FC? undecided

Good, we're getting somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dayo I hope you have your lace lingerie on.
Demola is coming for you

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
^^ WHy are you so desperate for my attention were you denied of attention in real life

Go play somewhere else I'm busy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nihilist:
Dayo I hope you have your lace lingerie on.
Demola is coming for you

See as you don fori ko jabbing now. Dadehmola is what? Is he gayy also?he should hook up with the guy who claimed he is married to your sister

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
afrodoc2:

Dayo i remember that time well. Shearer played i believe 3 out of 10 qualifiers.
And the key game that the English press were lamenting about was the away loss to Norway and Shearer did not play that game.
Well you are the king of warped logic , only reason you would blame someone for something he barely participated in

of the 3 qualifiers Shearer played how many did England win? And the main knockout was the loss to Holland
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
I remember someone flaunting Belgium FIFA ranking earlier, Hope tht FIFA ranking would win them something

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GBR1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:
^^ WHy are you so desperate for my attention were you denied of attention in real life

Go play somewhere else I'm busy
I know these tactics very well. You're hoping i would go away after you say this? grin grin

You should be ashamed of yourself. I always thought you were tougher than this. You enjoy replying the folks you can bully into submission easily. If you weren't being disgraced every time i took you on, i know you'll still be quoting me by now. You know how this will end up and that's why you're always on the run away from me. grin grin Coward grin

I have told you already that I would quote or reply you whenever i feel like(there's no rule/law against that) and nothing you say would ever change that. Maybe if you started saying less sh1t, i would spend less time replying you. undecided

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
OK. Is your month made now? Ok now move ahead.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dadehmola:
Aha - I can see that Mr Ramuzaki has carried on with his fòolishness here again.. grin grin

Egbon - è tì wá gòh gáán lenujò mètá yì oh! embarassed

What kan faa?? undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And it's too early for him to be in bar doing TGIF. He was expecting wales to lose so he could blast the epl dominated team but it did nt play to his advantage. But trust the mumu he must create rubbish to throw at epl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
I'm supposed to going on holiday tomorrow. I didn't think Wales would get this far. I can't tell my kids I'm not coming on holiday but when will Wales ever do this again? - Robbie Savage on BBC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Belgium defence cost them today, esp. Those two rastamen.

Anyone who says hazard did nt play well today is simply an anti-football fan and a hazard hater. In short, the person is what timaya calls an "olofufu" and "badbelle".

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nihilist:

Nope. Wales are actually playing football! grin

He's actually only had one real chance by my count, and yes he missed it. I was just about to mention it though. For someone so tall, Romelu is actually quite mediocre in thr air.

I guess his legs aren't strong enough to generate enough power to lift his substantial bulk high enough.

Wilmots is a clown though. How can you play Naingollan at 10? You play someone who can't even pass the courvosier in a creative role, and wonder why your striker cant see ball to kick ?
Wilmots must be a masochist. Who brings on Fellaini when trying to win a game? Also why does he always take so long to bring on Mertens. The mind boggles
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by edoyad(m): 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
It's late everyone ..

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:
https://www.nairaland.com/16300/hidden-faces-nairaland-sports-members
lol chic2pimp's post right after bammy posted killed it for me. Humans are wicked sha, mukina2 then added salt to injury
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:00am On Jul 02, 2016
Wales vs portugal would be the match that could break the camel's back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:13am On Jul 02, 2016
GBR1:

I know these tactics very well. You're hoping i would go away after you say this? grin grin

You should be ashamed of yourself. I always thought you were tougher than this. You enjoy replying the folks you can bully into submission easily. If you weren't being disgraced every time i took you on, i know you'll still be quoting me by now. You know how this will end up and that's why you're always on the run away from me. grin grin Coward grin

I have told you already that I would quote or reply you whenever i feel like(there's no rule/law against that) and nothing you say would ever change that. Maybe if you started saying less sh1t, i would spend less time replying you. undecided

Ahh so you and your Manyoo guy just want to get in that dayos azz, quick fast like Ramadan?

Dayo your days of epl bashing are officially over. If Airmark was a one man mopol fighting your anti-epl bigotry, these ones are interpol.

Ti e ba e.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:18am On Jul 02, 2016
A40:

Wilmots must be a masochist. Who brings on Fellaini when trying to win a game? Also why does he always take so long to bring on Mertens. The mind boggles

This is what I keep saying. That guy is just a dummy. The entire Belgium pattern was so predictable with Hazard and KDB only passing to each other. Playing Carrasco over Mertens is yet another shocker.

Well they're out now so...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:29am On Jul 02, 2016
Nihilist:
Ahh so you and your Manyoo guy just want to get in that dayos azz, quick fast like Ramadan?

Dayo your days of epl bashing are officially over. If Airmark was a one man mopol fighting your anti-epl bigotry, these ones are interpol.

Ti e ba e.

EPL bashing would only be over when a EPL dominated team finally wins a world cup when would that be? Another 50yrs?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 02, 2016
With Ramsey suspended for the semi final, Chris Coleman would set up his side to more conservatively than they did yesterday.

As Portugal haven't won a game within 90 mins in this tourney, Wales could play for extra time, and hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:30am On Jul 02, 2016
pamcode:
lol chic2pimp's post right after bammy posted killed it for me. Humans are wicked sha, mukina2 then added salt to injury

Make I check wetin I write sef. I don forget cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:53am On Jul 02, 2016
Unless she has another child somewhere (preferably with a white man),the mother of the Lukaku brothers is a barren

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:48am On Jul 02, 2016
bigkesh:
Unless she has another child somewhere (preferably with a white man),the mother of the Lukaku brothers is a barren

grin grin grin grin

Shots fired at madam lukaku . They bring loads of cash to her though. Meanwhile, Dayo ramuzaki would play that left back position better than jordan. Courtois needs to change his attitude in the box, a keeper needs to shout at his defenders to get into positions. He is too calm sometimes for my liking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 2:28am On Jul 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

The main man for Wales play in real Madrid unlike in Belgium whose main guys are in the EPL

SO Wales for tonight is the lesser evil as I wait for Portugal and Sanches to run riot on them

First class apoda afofun ni e! This is why I will continue to flog that your foolish brain on this board ramuzaki.

Shay agbari o ki ta e ni? With the amount of gross foolishness you spill here and there.

Main man has no record of assist or goal to his name against a team rated by FIFA as the no 2 in the world.

Arindin pundit! grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:46am On Jul 02, 2016
Pataki:
First class apoda afofun ni e! This is why I will continue to flog that your foolish brain on this board ramuzaki.

Shay agbari o ki ta e ni? With the amount of gross foolishness you spill here and there.

Main man has no record of assist or goal to his name against a team rated by FIFA as the no 2 in the world.

Arindin pundit! grin

Akindindinrin ni oruko isami e

Another set of overrated useless EPL players were disgraced out of the euros again today and all you can do is writhe in pain like an earthworm thrown into salt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:57am On Jul 02, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 3:23am On Jul 02, 2016
There's no way Dayo types most of these things with a straight face

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

There are two sides playing with mostly EPL players and one with Bale as the main player the other with Hidden Pius Ikedia Hazard.

I know Ikedia is the worst captain ever and I go with Wales

Vs Portugal I am going with Portugal
I'm going with Wales, let's see who blinks first
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:27am On Jul 02, 2016
Ibime:

FPL done start? Make I go defend my title jare.

Slow your roll man, I'm just looking forward to a lovely EPL season with Zlatan in it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.