Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10545446 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
One more signing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nihilist:

Did you think before you wrote this?

Are you comparing Hazard to Shaw?

Smoking cassava leaf is a hazard to your health, that's for sure...
you are now toeing the 'compare' route
meandering as usual to justify Mouthinho the Chelsick goddess
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
SailorXY:
you are now toeing the 'compare' route
meandering as usual to justify Mouthinho the Chelsick goddess

So you can't understand why Hazard should logically command higher wages than Shaw?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nihilist:

So you can't understand why Hazard should logically command higher wages than Shaw?
grin I grin Do grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
I really hate when peeps say Lukaku talks too much,and make it seem like that is the reason he is in this predicament....so what happened to quiet players??De bruyne, PvA , Mata ...have they been rewarded for keeping quiet or have they been kicked out like they didnt exist...smh

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2014
mithel: I really hate when peeps say Lukaku talks too much,and make it seem like that is the reason he is in this predicament....so what happened to quiet players??De bruyne, PvA , Mata ...have they been rewarded for keeping quiet or have they been kicked out like they didnt exist...smh

Oga which one be 'rewarded' na?

CFC is not heaven. CFC is a business venture.

CFC hires personnel who can do a job and fires those who are surplus to requirement.

Abi you wan tell me that De Bruyne and PvA would have won the title for us? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2014
Nihilist:

Oga which one be 'rewarded' na?

CFC is not heaven. CFC is a business venture.

CFC hires personnel who can do a job and fires those who are surplus to requirement.

Abi you wan tell me that De Bruyne and PvA would have won the title for us? cheesy

forget the word "rewarded".......if bosingwa and torres dey win titles....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2014
mithel:

forget the word "rewarded".......if bosingwa and torres dey win titles....
Almighty Bosingwa, Two times UCL winner, some clubs haven't even won one

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
mithel: I really hate when peeps say Lukaku talks too much,and make it seem like that is the reason he is in this predicament....so what happened to quiet players??De bruyne, PvA , Mata ...have they been rewarded for keeping quiet or have they been kicked out like they didnt exist...smh

Lukaku has every right to talk when failures like Torres are blocking his way.

If you work in a job where your path is blocked by a complete incompetent, you no go vex?

Sturridge talked and left, now he's getting the kudos he deserves. He was always 10 times better than the Spanish hermaphrodite but Chelsea been want use frustration kill am.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Drogba back to his former squad number 15 again!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hello house, I just wanna know which of the Supersports will air today's match
I really need to see it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
I'm not sure about super sport airing Chelsea match this July maybe aljazeera would
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ibime:

Lukaku has every right to talk when failures like Torres are blocking his way.

If you work in a job where your path is blocked by a complete incompetent, you no go vex?

Sturridge talked and left, now he's getting the kudos he deserves. He was always 10 times better than the Spanish hermaphrodite but Chelsea been want use frustration kill am.

All I am saying bro that's all I am saying

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
Havilah93: Drogba back to his former squad number 15 again!

I thought Salah was 15..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bimfo:

I thought Salah was 15..

Salah will wear either 17 or 22. Most likely 17
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Me sha no understand the treatment of out youth players. Instead of selling PVA why not make him a back up to Felipe ? What if Felipe gets injured ? Then we hv to result back to playing Azi(a natural RB ) as a LB which eventually kills the strength of our attack going forward from the left side. Then I really don't understand MOU's beef against Lukaku. One will assume that,with all MOU's experience at least Lukaku will be assured of getting game time in Cfc as a top 9 Instead,MOU has bin stupidly quite about lukakus position in the club. Hope MOU won't sacrifice lukaku for FT dis season again ? Bcuz na so sturridge use take waka go turn star for Liverpool.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
Na who be this `apere Delaj abi wetin be im name. . defence not looking so good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Darcourt: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
This spambot rubbish wey dem get for here ehn. I don't know what to make of it.

lalaboi: Na who be this `apere Delaj abi wetin be im name. . defence not looking so good

He couldn't have saved that.
I was quite impressed with Fab and if this game is anyting to go by, he will sit deep with Matic. Boga has done himself some good while Costa was largely quiet.

It looks like Torres, Terry, Ivanovic, Ake and MvG are all coming on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
I just dey observe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Darcourt: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
I spoke too soon. MvG and Matic are sitting and Fab is playing in the hole now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Darcourt: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Serious goal Costa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Good finishing by Costa!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Darcourt: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
2-1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Darcourt: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
Scrappy but 3-1. . Ref no give am and I cannot understand why.
Costa off Bamford on.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lalaboi abeg where you dey watch the match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Torres is a Waste Pipe.. I just have to believe today.. grin

Make Mou Sell that Guy na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Darcourt: 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ibime: Lalaboi abeg where you dey watch the match.

Chelsea TV
or
http://мур2р.eu/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Not watching d match so plss lolaboi Abeg try analyse the game n tell us how we faired. Meanwhile,learnt FT is at his best bin useless as usual embarassed cheesy cry angry If dem no sell this guy dis season ehn.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HOMOTOYOSI10, Astrid4(m), swiz123(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.