Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,081 members, 7,825,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10568525 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (19210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Jacking lines from time immemorial...... cu..m slurping gasbag!

Die by fire, you cross-eyed, one-legged hobgoblin, so you can choke on satan's Di...ck in hell
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
Yaba left escapees don enta our thread cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Too many Arsenal fans on this thread

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Bimfo:

Idi..ot, Fu..ck the Sh..it Out of this Thread.. Its You and Your Generation that is cursed.. ODE!.

Idi..ot Oshi.. So, U claim Drogba was not affected because he is African, What about Demba ba..??

Deco was still a boss till he left Chelsea..

Ballack has 2 FA cup medals and a Premier league medal... So, What are you saying?
guy take am easy
see as u insult that babe some days ago over simple 'Park d' Bus' banter, today u don dey para for another person undecided
na u them appoint as bouncer here? cool down jare tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
SailorXY:
guy take am easy
see as u insult that babe some days ago over simple 'Park d' Bus' banter, today u don dey para for another person undecided
na u them appoint as bouncer here? cool down jare tongue

Chelsea is my 1st Love..

If my gf says rubbish about Chelsea, I will insult her, beat her, f..u..ck the hell out of her, then dump her a/s/s..

So, If I can do that to my gf, Who else cant I do that too?? Who the eff are they?? Thats Y U wont see me on any rival's thread Unless a hater like you comes here and Spew Sh..it..

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ediotic kids and even the elderly goats on this Chelsea thread all running rampage.

Useless club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by caius(m): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
it is that time again when winners will be separated from pretenders. will your records be better than that of wenger, LVG, KOEMAN and others, then join me. I have set up a league for Fantasy Football. Enter this Code to join: 428516-111418
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
caius: it is that time again when winners will be separated from pretenders. will your records be better than that of wenger, LVG, KOEMAN and others, then join me. I have set up a league for Fantasy Football. Enter this Code to join: 428516-111418

Any prize up for grab?

Me no dey participate for weyrey league this season, Guapo don upgrade - Lasers dey fly first class these days.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Pataki: Ediotic kids and even the elderly goats on this Chelsea thread all running rampage.

Useless club.

It shall not be well with you.

Posting witless okpata on this thread must be the only way you feel relevant in your miserable life, hence your incessant prating on here.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
nitlad:

Posting witless okpata on this thread must be the only way you feel relevant in your miserable life, hence your incessant prating on here.

Replying such posts is even absurd. I think people should pay zero attention to the dude on this thread

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
lalaboi: Replying such posts is even absurd. I think people should pay zero attention to the dude on this thread

Oh well. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
nitlad:

Baba mi please dont reply him, you're making him famous.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
Bimfo:

Chelsea is my 1st Love..

If my gf says rubbish about Chelsea, I will insult her, beat her, f..u..ck the hell out of her, then dump her a/s/s..

So, If I can do that to my gf, Who else cant I do that too?? Who the eff are they?? Thats Y U wont see me on any rival's thread Unless a hater like you comes here and Spew Sh..it..
that one na ur own pillar of tasteless salt

reserve ur weyrey for ur gf then, na there d relevance finish

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
nitlad:

Keep bleating ewure Chelsea.

Agutan jatijati
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:13am On Aug 02, 2014
Lampard set for Manchester City loan

http://m.goal.com/s/en-us/news/4998594

Are you thinking what I am thinking? grin tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:09am On Aug 02, 2014
peterrParker: chelsea fc is cursed!!! it's not 'bout lukaku's better than torres or torres' better than lukaku. chelsea fc kill careers(fact). if Ronaldo goes to chelsea, he would be ruined!drogba aint affected prolly 'cause he's an African. We know how torres performs when he was playing for liverpool, Demba ba was also a good player in newcastle, deco was ruined, ballack, shevshenco... See how they keep sacking coaches. I just pity that Diego Costa, Drogba would be okay. Chelsea fc is cursed!

First n foremost you are the one cursed n secondly we pity you. Are you a prophet of doom or something?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:11am On Aug 02, 2014
Bimfo:

Idi..ot, Fu..ck the Sh..it Out of this Thread.. Its You and Your Generation that is cursed.. ODE!.

Idi..ot Oshi.. So, U claim Drogba was not affected because he is African, What about Demba ba..??

Deco was still a boss till he left Chelsea..

Ballack has 2 FA cup medals and a Premier league medal... So, What are you saying?

Pls just leave that retarded alone... I wish I knew you ve answered him I wudnt ve even bothered talking to him... SMH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:15am On Aug 02, 2014
peterrParker: you're a stupidd fela, if you were a pope, you would smoke in a mosque. Chelsea is cursed!

I'm very sure you are affected with the Ebola virus..... you are cursed... Woe be unto u.... He-diot

You can't just come here and insult my club,abi dem send you come? Just ans me, I get your time today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:18am On Aug 02, 2014
lalaboi:

Replying such posts is even absurd. I think people should pay zero attention to the dude on this thread

You are so right (100%)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:21am On Aug 02, 2014
coded01: Lampard set for Manchester City loan

http://m.goal.com/s/en-us/news/4998594

Are you thinking what I am thinking? grin tongue grin

First it was drogba,now they want lampard.. by now city should know lampard,terry n drogba are legends with chelsea fc and there's no way they can sign for any English club apart from westham n co. City should keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 02, 2014
Omo, I tire for all these Rival Clubs..

If it was Chelsea that wants to Bring Lampard back On Loan, they will be Shouting that Chelsea can only use Old people and they will spoil Fabregas Career..

But now that City is trying to Lure Lampard back to the Premier league, City is getting the Praise..

Na God go punish all of una wey dey come here dey rant rubbish..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:02am On Aug 02, 2014
Bimfo: Omo, I tire for all these Rival Clubs..

If it was Chelsea that wants to Bring Lampard back On Loan, they will be Shouting that Chelsea can only use Old people and they will spoil Fabregas Career..

But now that City is trying to Lure Lampard back to the Premier league, City is getting the Praise..

Na GOD go bless all of una wey dey come here dey talk sense..

grin cool grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 02, 2014
coded01:

grin cool grin

Na thunder go fire that ur brown teeth for editting my Post.. Coward!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:38am On Aug 02, 2014
Bimfo:

Na thunder go fire that my brown teeth for cursing you.. Correct guy!

grin cool grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 02, 2014
These curses too much na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2014
hahahahahahaha
e get as e be ooo cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 10:10am On Aug 02, 2014
Bimfo reminds me of Sauron/coogar back in the day.Too much anger and hate bottled in one person.Peace and love, brutha!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by peterrParker(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2014
chelseabmw:

I'm very sure you are affected with the Ebola virus..... you are cursed... Woe be unto u.... He-diot

You can't just come here and insult my club,abi dem send you come? Just ans me, I get your time today
you are a fool! you must be suffering from AIDS, 'cause a hyperopia victim would see your floating ribs if you wore a makintosh, monkey! you would be intelligent when canibus starts to sing rnb featuring snoop dog signed under chocolate city. chelseabmw ko Arsenalferrari ni.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2014
peterrParker: you a fool! you must be suffering from AIDS, a hyperopia victim would see your floating ribs if you wore a makintosh. chelseabmw ko Arsenalferrari ni.

Go n Die
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by peterrParker(m): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2014
chelseabmw:

Go n Die
i would die the day you think more than mr bean
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
pkasso: Bimfo reminds me of Sauron/coogar back in the day.Too much anger and hate bottled in one person.Peace and love, brutha!

Gbam!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
This Lampard to Citeh loan deal don dey take shape.

I don't know how this move will be received by the faithfuls in West London.

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (19210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: madrid5, Bluelines69, TemporaryHansel and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.