Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10633130 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19207) (19208) (19209) (19210) (19211) (19212) (19213) ... (19285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 1:10pm On May 12
Leyqute:

The trolling go sweet bajebaje.

I see kimbeast trying to convince himself that remote worker Nkunku will transition to hybrid to office based worker, all within a couple of months.

As if benefit boys don stop to dey collect benefits.

Abi Fofana that has gone to the hospital for ACL injuries twice will suddenly come back and be prime Terry.

The less said about Chiwell, the better.

We'll all be here next season insha allah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:11pm On May 12
The way tackles are flying in this Championship playoff between Leeds and Norwich... I hope someone's leg doesn't get broken
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:16pm On May 12
Kimbeast:

I said what I said. With a fit Nkunku and Jackson we don't need to spend a dime on a striker. It's better to even buy a world class winger than to waste funds on a position we are covered in. Name the striker you want Chelsea to spend 80million plus on and he won't get up to 20 league goals in his first season.

Sadly this is true

Aside haaland,Watkins and isak

The top scorers list of the pl is dominated by wingers

We need a proper LW and I don't want kudus or Nico Williams people are talking about
Same way everyone was shouting leao then

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:17pm On May 12
Vischy:

Get me Olise and Gyokeres.
Get me Goncalo inacio and Tosin adarabioyo

Fixed
Na so we Chelsea fans dey talk everytime😂

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 1:31pm On May 12
drisham:

Na so we Chelsea fans dey talk everytime😂

Lol

It's a Chelsea thing ,we got the biggest pull in football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 1:57pm On May 12
nihilistjnr:
Griffon just cast me sha angry

Omo I no dey epp nobody abeg.

Also you owe me NOTHING big man.

You too have probably already been in a position for God to use to elevate someone else. That's the circle of life
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:59pm On May 12
Leyqute:

Nihilistjnr sure odds don land. Oya send money.

E be like say God wan punish you this man. Bro where are my pictures?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 2:00pm On May 12
Leyqute:

The trolling go sweet bajebaje.

I see kimbeast trying to convince himself that remote worker Nkunku will transition to hybrid to office based worker, all within a couple of months.

As if benefit boys don stop to dey collect benefits.

Nkunku is not an injury prone player. You can check his record at Leipzig. He will miss the Euros meaning he should be fresh for the upcoming season ready to go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BronzeTiger: 2:21pm On May 12
WhoDeyHause:

Matthew 10:36--And a man's foes shall they be of his own household.
😂😂😂.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Whizlight(m): 2:25pm On May 12
Another nomination for the iced Cold Palmer

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Parizz: 2:25pm On May 12
larride:

Abi Fofana that has gone to the hospital for ACL injuries twice will suddenly come back and be prime Terry.

The less said about Chiwell, the better.

We'll all be here next season insha allah
whats with chelsea and hospital based players. Airmark come to my shrine make i wash your head with werepere and alligator pepper . Bring that mumu boy raumdeuter along with u
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:28pm On May 12
airmark:

So we should buy a new LB that will bench an English Vice captain of the team, right?

If Chilwell is not leaving, then no need buying another LB that will struggle to bench our English Vice captain, especially when Cucurella is looking manageable.

Chelsea's 2009/2010 Epl winning squad had Drogba, Shevy, Anelka and Sturrudge as our CFs.

Chelsea's 2016/2017 Epl winning squad had Diego Costa, Loic Remy, Batshuayi and Solanke as CFs.

The standard has really dropped for you to be thinking having 2 solid CFs, is too much of a call.

It's high time you stopped seeing Chelsea as Aston Villa. In fact Jackson is not even near Watkins in finishing.

Shevchenko 2009/10? Remy 2016/17? grin grin grin grin grin

Airmark who do you this thing? grin grin

Please can you show me Shevchenko EPL winners medal in 09/10 and Remy's medal in 16/17 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:28pm On May 12
nihilistjnr:

E be like say God wan punish you this man. Bro where are my pictures?

Nwosu komot there!

Pay up if you want your pikchar.

But be fast, Man Utd vs Arsenal go soon start. No allow sure odds waste.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:31pm On May 12
Kimbeast:

Nkunku is not an injury prone player. You can check his record at Leipzig. He will miss the Euros meaning he should be fresh for the upcoming season ready to go.

Better stop hoping and keep cards to your chest.

Typist wey turn Yahoo boy no fit open business centre again. A remote worker will always work remotely.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Parizz: 2:32pm On May 12
Leyqute:
The way tackles are flying in this Championship playoff between Leeds and Norwich... I hope someone's leg doesn't get broken
my own is i dont want see norwich near the final. They are a useless team. They play one season and go back to where they are coming from

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Parizz: 2:33pm On May 12
drisham:

Sadly this is true

Aside haaland,Watkins and isak

The top scorers list of the pl is dominated by wingers

We need a proper LW and I don't want kudus or Nico Williams people are talking about
Same way everyone was shouting leao then
alphonso davies?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Parizz: 2:35pm On May 12
Vischy:

It's a Chelsea thing ,we got the biggest pull in football
and no titles. Go and rest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Whizlight(m): 2:35pm On May 12
Parizz:
my own is i dont want see norwich near the final. They are a useless team. They play one season and go back to where they are coming from
very consistent team 😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:35pm On May 12
Vischy:

Get me Olise and Gyokeres.
Get me Goncalo inacio and Tosin adarabioyo

Fixed
Two centre backs?

Olise to play RW again, when Palmer is there and we have Mudryk and Sterling on the other wing?

Okay o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Parizz: 2:37pm On May 12
Kimbeast:

when are you selling madueke to jodera

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:37pm On May 12
Parizz:
alphonso davies?
God forbid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 2:38pm On May 12
SCOOPERJEF:
By the time nkuku get injured again and we don't sign a proper cf then we will be back to square one with Jackson missing 5 out of 8 chances in every game ...we need a proper cf Jackson is not suppose to be a starting cf for a club like Chelsea he is at best a LW or an impact sub for a top team..
Jackson is not your problem. 14goals and 5 assist in his first season is a brilliant return. Man city were winning league titles without a top striker, Madrid are league champions without a top striker. Arsenal with havertz who has less league goals than Jackson are competing for the league. Tell me the striker you want Chelsea to buy that will guarantee 20league goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:38pm On May 12
airmark:

So we should buy a new LB that will bench an English Vice captain of the team, right?

If Chilwell is not leaving, then no need buying another LB that will struggle to bench our English Vice captain, especially when Cucurella is looking manageable.

Chelsea's 2009/2010 Epl winning squad had Drogba, Shevy, Anelka and Sturrudge as our CFs.

Chelsea's 2016/2017 Epl winning squad had Diego Costa, Loic Remy, Batshuayi and Solanke as CFs.

The standard has really dropped for you to be thinking having 2 solid CFs, is too much of a call.

It's high time you stopped seeing Chelsea as Aston Villa. In fact Jackson is not even near Watkins in finishing.

Lol

Again
You have Madueke, Sterling and Mudryk on the wings and you want to buy two CFs.

You think everyone is Anelka or Kalou that can moonlight on the wings.
Okay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Parizz: 2:39pm On May 12
Whizlight:
Another nomination for the iced Cold Palmer
hes too big for chelsea. If he love himself, he should seek greener pasture
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:39pm On May 12
Parizz:

I’d be surprised if they qualified. They were so clueless today and constantly made the wrong moves in front of goal.

Leeds weren’t any better, and is the reason they’re playing playoffs when they should’ve qualified automatically.

Of the four teams, I fancy Southampton to be the third promoted side this season. It’s just a pity they have terrible owners
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Parizz: 2:40pm On May 12
Unlimited22:
God forbid
you are a shame. You dont know football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:42pm On May 12
Parizz:
you are a shame. You dont know football
Okay sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:58pm On May 12
NinjaMetahuman:

No, 7 in 7 ni.

Lost 1 to conte, lost another to klopp.

I guess those ones don't count.

If he wins this year 2024 will make it 6 in 7

He won in 2018, 2019, 2021 2022 2023 and add 2024
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:04pm On May 12
Unlimited22:

We're conceding less shots and chances created against than these opponents and still conceding more goals, a record number in fact.

Isn't not scoring from numerous chances,an indication of a blunt attack in itself?

If your opponent doesn't need as much of the chances you created against them to hurt you at the opposite end,then you need to call your attack to order.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Whizlight(m): 3:11pm On May 12
Parizz:
hes too big for chelsea. If he love himself, he should seek greener pasture
get out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:15pm On May 12
timbros:

Shevchenko 2009/10? Remy 2016/17? grin grin grin grin grin

Airmark who do you this thing? grin grin

Please can you show me Shevchenko EPL winners medal in 09/10 and Remy's medal in 16/17 grin grin

Was Shevchenko registered and did he play for us in Epl that season or not?

I should be asking who inflicted you with the marine spirit of diving anyhow into my post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:17pm On May 12
Unlimited22:

Lol

Again
You have Madueke, Sterling and Mudryk on the wings and you want to buy two CFs.

You think everyone is Anelka or Kalou that can moonlight on the wings.
Okay

I asked for 2 CFs, 1 CB and 1LWF. Jackson should go on loan and Sterling sold.

I don't know why you are creating argument where there's none.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19207) (19208) (19209) (19210) (19211) (19212) (19213) ... (19285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m), Agadinaagwuofe, Bluelines69, Roland17(m), BlueAngel444, AirBay and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.