Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10434779 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
AirborneLacer:

All you've been spewing says nothing.

The antispambot would soon tear you to shreds, you're spamming this thread!

i didnt quote you did i? learn to mind your business cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dynamicshow: 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Who's talented enough in your back line to keep out Hazard? One Fabregas pass and one touch from Costa means 1 goal to Chelsea
tell dem o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dynamicshow: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dhellake:
Costa should be back before weekend
yea... mourinho wit his mind game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

either way.... you will be knocked out of the competition.... cheesy cheesy dont compare your team with ours and real,....
we play with class....

You play with class.....we play with authority!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
AirborneLacer:

All you've been spewing says nothing.

The antispambot would soon tear you to shreds, you're spamming this thread!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
Odunharry:

gbam....chekpe supporters already making noise evrywhere

And what are U doing Last time I checked this is not Manure's thread.. Its either, U are also making noise or you are supporting Chelsea.. Sule!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

yes i hope you meet them......so you can exit the competition you won luckily in 2012 ....
at least this time you wont leave in the group stage..... you guys are improving..... but bayern go pieces una ....and you know your madrid's regular customer

Mumu Barca fan.. All the teams you mentioned, there is none U can beat.. Real Madrid, Bayern, PSG and Chelsea will Molēst You, this season.!

And Can U mention 2 times we have not qualified out of group stage since 2004 See his Mukus filled brain.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

the earlier you start telling yourself the truth ..the better...i know he is a very good player but he doesnt release the ball when its right....
if chelsea had drawn the match yesterday or lost...you wouldnt be saying all these stories considering the fact that Hazard had three clear goal scoring chances and was dribbling unnecessary....even the goal he scored...the first one...he could have scored easily by tapping in when the cross came but he still wanted to cut the defender....he got lucky thathis second shot deflected and went in.....
majority of the chelsea fans i watched the match with were complaining bout his joking with the ball and not releasing the ball on time to his team mates....

you get mouth because say na mumu team you follow play

May God help Chelsea's soul if you Meet Real Madrid or Bayern Munich.....
na that time you go no say the thing wey Hazard dey do na rubbish...... i trust my bayern munich midfielders and defenders.....they break legs like abc...

Now you are just trolling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by incredibleone: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

the earlier you start telling yourself the truth ..the better...i know he is a very good player but he doesnt release the ball when its right....
if chelsea had drawn the match yesterday or lost...you wouldnt be saying all these stories considering the fact that Hazard had three clear goal scoring chances and was dribbling unnecessary....even the goal he scored...the first one...he could have scored easily by tapping in when the cross came but he still wanted to cut the defender....he got lucky thathis second shot deflected and went in.....
majority of the chelsea fans i watched the match with were complaining bout his joking with the ball and not releasing the ball on time to his team mates....

na that time you go no say the thing wey Hazard dey do na rubbish...... i trust my bayern munich midfielders and defenders.....they break legs like abc...
which defenders?? Is it lahm that he sent to d corner flag in his move to scored them in d super cup,or is it boateng and kroos that where dusting their body after he destroyed them in d move to torres goal? Pls which of d defenders.....lahm wnt pray for hazard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by incredibleone: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
JigsawKillah:

I personally wants him to be selfish. He's got all the skills, what he needs is goals....and he's €150,000,000. He assists too much, now we've got Fabregas to do the assisting, we don't want anything else than a guy vying for personal awards.

You think if Ronaldo had assisted instead of scoring, Madrid would have gone for him?

We want Hazardous goals. And watch closely, he only over displayed his talents when the game was already won or when nothing is happening upfront.

Against Arsenal for instance, that moved changed the game. Against Maribor and people have started complaining. If I were to be in Mourinho's shoes, I'll give him the ticket to break defender's waists
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
SHIKENA YOWA AIKI KAWAI!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
incredibleone:
which defenders?? Is it lahm that he sent to d corner flag in his move to scored them in d super cup,or is it boateng and kroos that where dusting their body after he destroyed them in d move to torres goal? Pls which of d defenders.....lahm wnt pray for hazard

I see raumdeuter building a castle here cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
incredibleone:
And we know how it ended for Chelsea on the night.

Lahm, Boateng were lifting the Super cup while Hazard and co were left empty handed as usual

World cup reach same thing Lahm and Boateng were lifting the trophy, Hazard was the number 1 flop of the tournament
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
raumdeuter:

Lahm, Boateng were lifting the Super cup while Hazard and co were left empty handed as usual

World cup reach same thing Lahm and Boateng were lifting the trophy, Hazard was the number 1 flop of the tournament

grin grin grin grin grin. hahahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
raumdeuter:

And here it goes

Did your profile mention updates you on anything about Bayern?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hazard would pray to reach where those Bayern players have reached in their careers.

Chances are that without a change in direction and better coaching, he wont make it beyond the focusless dribbles that has resulted in 4 goals and 7 assist in the CL in 24 appearances. like a certain Quaresma whose career highlight is counting the number of "torros" he can get in a game

All Bayern attacking players regardless of their age have better stats than Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
raumdeuter:
Hazard would pray to reach where those Bayern players have reached in their careers.

Chances are that without a change in direction and better coaching, he wont make it beyond the focusless dribbles that has resulted in 4 goals and 7 assist in the CL in 24 appearances. like a certain Quaresma whose career highlight is counting the number of "torros" he can get in a game

All Bayern attacking players regardless of their age have better stats than Hazard

grin grin ; D grin hahahahah. ....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
Fernando Torres played 69 scoreless minutes. And since he wasn't involved with the Spanish national team, he found plenty of time for snide remarks about his previous coaches and managers who "weren't champions" like Pippo Inzaghi or Luis Aragones. All I'm going to say about that is that I hope there's no forced-recall clause in this two-year loan deal that could be activated by AC Milan.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
Champions? He failed with all coaches

Ancelotti- 3 time CL winner failed with Torres
AVB Europa cup winner failed with Torres
RDM CL winner failed with Torres
Benitez - CL winner failed with Torres
Mourinho - 2 time CL winner failed with Torres

Anyway, I hope the opposite.

I hope Milan would terminate his loan by December, Costa get injured and Torres would be recalled to link up once again with Cesc to deliver that mouthwatering combo cougar told us about

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
Cashley Cole the greatest Left Back was in action yesterday vs Bayern and was he disgraced? Robben put him to the sword time and again

I remember telling folks here that its the park the bus tactics that makes these defenders look better than they are. Put them one vs one on any half decent player and we would see.

Just 12 months ago folks were telling me he is better than David Olatokunbo Alaba

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
raumdeuter:
Champions? He failed with all coaches
Ancelotti- 3 time CL winner failed with Torres
AVB Europa cup winner failed with Torres
RDM CL winner failed with Torres
Benitez - CL winner failed with Torres
Mourinho - 2 time CL winner failed with Torres
Anyway, I hope the opposite.
I hope Milan would terminate his loan by December, Costa get injured and Torres would be recalled to link up once again with Cesc to deliver that mouthwatering combo cougar told us about

Dk u don dey madt abi na bayern torres go go by january
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
SailorXY:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
SHIKENA YOWA AIKI KAWAI!

Crazzieeeeeeeeeeeee man cheesy
SailorXY:

SHIKENA YOWA AIKI KAWAI!

Crazzieeeeeeeeeeeee man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
raumdeuter:
Cashley Cole the greatest Left Back was in action yesterday vs Bayern and was he disgraced? Robben put him to the sword time and again..

A.Cole is now Old, Even ordinary Steerling will put him to the sword over and Over again, not to talk of Mighty Robben.. Ashley has lost his pace and his technique

I remember telling folks here that its the park the bus tactics that makes these defenders look better than they are. Put them one vs one on any half decent player and we would see.

Dont you dare! Ashley Cole was the best at his Peak! I am not saying he dint benefit from the defence style of play, but ave U forgotten that not over a Decade ago, He was part of the team that was tagged "The invicibles" in England.. Ask Viera the best left back he has ever played with, he will tell you Ashley Cole.. I dont think in the past 20 years, there ave been a better left back that played for Arsenal and also in the premier league, except for Evra..

Just 12 months ago folks were telling me he is better than David Olatokunbo Alaba

12 months ago, Ashley was always on the bench at Chelsea . Nobody said he was better than Alaba at that moment. What was just said was that, Ashley was a better player at his Prime than Alaba..

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ron Gourlay is leaving?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
. Chelsea have announced that chief executive Ron Gourlay is stepping
down after 10 years on the club's board.
The Premier League leaders confirmed Gourlay is leaving to pursue
"new business opportunities", and that chairman Bruce Buck and
director Marina Granovskaia will cover his role until a new CEO is
appointed.
Gourlay previously worked at Manchester United and sportswear
manufacturer Umbro and has spent the last five years as Chelsea's
CEO, and he leaves the Londoners on amicable terms.
A Chelsea statement read: "Chelsea Football Club announces that Ron
Gourlay, after 10 successful years at the club including five as chief
executive, is leaving Chelsea in order to pursue new business
opportunities.
"The club, and in particular the owner and directors, wish to thank
Ron for his many years of service to Chelsea and support his desire
to seek new challenges. Ron’s efforts have helped the club to achieve
its position as one of the leading football clubs in the world.
"Pending additional appointments, chairman Bruce Buck and director
Marina Granovskaia will assume additional executive responsibilities."
Gourlay joined Chelsea in 2004 and worked as chief operating officer
before succeeding Peter Kenyon as chief executive in 2009.
He presided over a period in which the Blues won one Premier
League title, two FA Cups, the Europa League and the 2012
Champions League, while he also played a key role in the return of
Jose Mourinho for a second stint as manager.
Gourlay added: "It has been a privilege to have played a role in the
club’s considerable achievements both on and off the pitch over the
last 10 years, but I feel the time is right to move on to other
challenges.
"I would like to thank Mr Abramovich, the directors, the manager and
players and all the staff for their support during my time at the club,
and wish them much continued success in the future."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Loic Remy fitness hope ahead of
Manchester United-Chelsea clash

http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/story?storyId=2102859&top&wjb=
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
In the wake of Ron Gourlay leaving the club, Chelsea board member Marina Granovskaia is set to take on additional
responsibilities at the club and could be in line to replace Gourlay as the club's CEO.

Granovskaia was only just appointed to Chelsea's board of directors in June 2013, but since 2010, she has been serving as Roman Abramovich's de facto representative, acting on his behalf in board meetings and in transfer
negotiations.

While the opinions of Michael Emenalo, Jose Mourinho, and Piet de Visser naturally hold considerable weight when it comes to transfer deals, it is ultimately Granovskaia who controls the purse-strings at Chelsea.

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2014/10/22/7039001/chelsea-marina-granovskaia-most-powerful-woman-in-football-ceo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by incredibleone: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
torres2:

I see raumdeuter building a castle here cheesy
d dude is just hopeless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by incredibleone: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
raumdeuter:

d same bayern that suffered so many heartbreaks before d treble,wasn't it robben who threw away d world cup final?? Was schweini d player that lost so many trophies in his career together with ballack?? If u av nothing good to say just shut it.......abt the stats,put hazard in that team nd let him play against those teams that bayern play that even neuer confessed ar too easy........bayern dnt av to defend or mark in that league.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by incredibleone: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
raumdeuter:

stick to a point and prove it,oe else u keep sounding stupid.....u said he can't dribble bayern defenders,how come u ar suddenly dumb too reply regarding that..............
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
raumdeuter:
Cashley Cole the greatest Left Back was in action yesterday vs Bayern and was he disgraced? Robben put him to the sword time and again

Cashleys been suffering tendinitis in his ankles for the last 2 years. He is not the same player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
nateevs:
Ron Gourlay is leaving?

Probably for the wack sponsorship deals he's been bringing in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), SCOOPERJEF(m), NinjaMetahuman, Shegzdave and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.