Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10432313 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (19108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 25, 2014
Keky:
Pep >> Mourinho

Thats not the issue here, Föōl! U are entitled to ur opinion..

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2014
Keky:
Pep >> Mourinho

let us talk about your agbero coach

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Liamm(m): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2014
My prediction for tomorrow

Manchester united 0 - 2 Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by incredibleone: 11:24am On Oct 25, 2014
raumdeuter:
Hazard is an attacking talent and can only improve under a coach who loves attacking football. E.g the manager who turned a 5ft 7 midget into the best player of his generation as a false 9

Which manager is better than Mourinho? Is that a question? Of course the manager who handed him the greatest defeat of him career, the manager that has a better head to head record over him

My team attackers are better than Hazard currently and if he reaches his potential under the right coaching he can make it at Bayern.

Surely Hazard is free to go anywhere he wishes
what abt ur gotze that his far beta than hazard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
All these shekpe fans tho grin
For d 1st time in aeons they are playing good footie and getting results, they no wan allow anybody else hear word. grin

Mk I see any shekpe fan criticize RAM-deuter for making a fool of himself because of his club's success again grin.

Just checked the meaning of ramdeu-waheva and it means space investigator grin
I sure say the mumu never investigate the many spaces for he cranium finish o.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
Bimfo:

And dont U dare shift the Goal Post! Which U normally do, on Normal days when your yhansh wants to be exposed!

We are talking about Hazard here! We are not talking about Pep or Mourinho..

So, U want Hazard to replace Ribery, yet you come here, not appreciating his gifts and it always seems U hate Him..

Y would U want a player U hate so much to replace a player that was unstopable at his peak? Cant Gotze fill his boots

Dayo! U r an hypocrite! Admit It!

I never knew I was dealing with a morrron. In which world is Gotze a winger that he would replace Ribery. Soon these mumu Chelsea fans would be asking why Oscar cant replace Hazard

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
incredibleone:
what abt ur gotze that his far beta than hazard?

What about Gotze? Reetard? Yes Gotze is far better but he isnt a winger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
PietroRico:
For d 1st time in aeons they are playing good footie and getting results, they no wan allow anybody else hear word. grin

Mk I see any shekpe fan criticize RAM-deuter for making a fool of himself because of his club's success again grin.

Everyone on this forum knows you are mentally incapable. Its a secret no one wanted to tell you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hephem(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
I don't see anything bad in people saying pep is greater than Jose cos what it means is dat pep is d only coach better than jose in d whole wide world by their logic.....therefore Jose is also better than alex,wenger,van gaal, and all others. So they should just be bold enuf to tell us that pep is d greatest manager alive and then we'll take d debate from dia.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
Pep is the greatest club manager thats still active, theres no doubt about that.

You cannot be a better coach than Pep whe you play cowardly tactic like Alardyce and Tony Pulis
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hephem(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
I hear u,so my question is dis: is pep greater than sir Alex? A yes/no response would do bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
Is Alex an active coach?

How many yrs did Ferguson spend coaching and how many yrs has Pep spent

I believe by the time Pep retires, He would be called a better manager than Ferguson
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
My people West ham 1-0 Man city
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hephem(m): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
I seriously don't know y ferguson dat retired just last year is suddenly out of the question since they both competed together for a couple of years and pep won him twice in d UCL final.... There are definitely grounds for u to compare .....as at may 2013 was pep greater than sir alex?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

I never knew I was dealing with a morrron. In which world is Gotze a winger that he would replace Ribery. Soon these mumu Chelsea fans would be asking why Oscar cant replace Hazard

STFU! U r an Idiōt! Oscar can play anywhere behind the Striker.. And so is Hazard! So why on earth cant Gotze play anywhere behind the Striker?? If he is that good as U claim, he will play anywhere behind the Striker, Something Hazard does with ease, Old Föol!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
PietroRico:

You are so dry.. undecided Try not to sound funny, Mayb U will sound funny..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
Bimfo:

STFU! U r an Idiōt! Oscar can play anywhere behind the Striker.. And so is Hazard! So why on earth cant Gotze play anywhere behind the Striker?? If he is that good as U claim, he will play anywhere behind the Striker, Something Hazard does with ease, Old Föol!
Gotze also does, until Hazard works on his numbers (goals and assist) , this arguments will keep coming up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
hephem:
I seriously don't know y ferguson dat retired just last year is suddenly out of the question since they both competed together for a couple of years and pep won him twice in d UCL final.... There are definitely grounds for u to compare .....as at may 2013 was pep greater than sir alex?

If it based on the 2008- 2012 when both were active then Pep was farrr better than Ferguson

Pep won more trophies and molesteddd Ferguson multiple times
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

Everyone on this forum knows you are mentally incapable. Its a secret no one wanted to tell you

grin 1st sensible coment from U today..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
Bimfo:

You football IQ is in negative, Go and play Oscar on the wings and lets see

Hazard is first a winger and Gotze is an Attacking midfielder. Write that down and go study it as your first football learning assignment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

Hazard is first a winger and Gotze is an Attacking midfielder. Write that down and go study it as your first football learning assignment
Hazard is first an attacking midfielder and Gotze was most times on the wings in his early years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
Dhellake:
Hazard is first an attacking midfielder and Gotze was most times on the wings in his early years

What did you say about their position?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

in their early years?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
goal!!!!!! 2-0

2-1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hephem(m): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
So its safe to say then dat jose was better than sir alex while they were both active........its funny how u always rubbish jose,yet u all u do is always measure pep's greatness by using jose as a yardstick...doesn't that tell u he's not that bad as u make him out to be?......by the way I'm yet to figure out how pep is better than ancelotti
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
Man city dropped 3 points already, this Sakho boy gats be the signing of the season alongside Pelle so far
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

This is what I dont like.. undecided shifting goal Post..! Bringing Oscar into the fray when we are argueing about Hazard and Gotze.. But I will let this Pass..

No matter how I catch U, U will still shift goal post..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

So because Some1 put a picture there, U r bringing it here to form boss.. If You an attacking Midfielder, U should be able to play anyside of the pitch, it does not mean it must always be inside the hole...!

Just like Muller...! Plays anywhere as an attacker! He does not neccessarily mean he will play as a right winger or as a left winger or in the hole.. Just like Ozil.. Just like Carzola.. Just like Willian, So what are U saying, Dayo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
Bimfo:

So because Some1 put a picture there, U r bringing it here to form boss.. If You an attacking Midfielder, U should be able to play anyside of the pitch, it does not mean it must always be inside the hole...!

Just like Muller...! Plays anywhere as an attacker! He does not neccessarily mean he will play as a right winger or as a left winger or in the hole.. Just like Ozil.. Just like Carzola.. Just like Willian, So what are U saying, Dayo

Transfermarkt is "someone" yet we should take the words of someone who believes "If You an attacking Midfielder, U should be able to play anyside of the pitch"

This is foolishness at its peak "If You an attacking Midfielder, U should be able to play anyside of the pitch"

Statements like the bold should earn one a ban from football discussion, playing in the hole requires different skill set

Antonio Valencia, Aaron Lennon, Walcott, plays on the wing, so he should be able to play in the middle, Kroos and Modric play in the middle so they should be able to play on the wings, Zidane and XAVI are attacking midfielders so he should be able to play on the wings

Stupidity of the highest order
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
Thank you West ham
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
We just need to take care of bizness in Manchester

Let's make it a London double on the Mancunians cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
Bimfo:

This is what I dont like.. undecided shifting goal Post..! Bringing Oscar into the fray when we are argueing about Hazard and Gotze.. But I will let this Pass..

No matter how I catch U, U will still shift goal post..

Gotze is like Oscar. They are both attacking midfielders Hazard is a winger just like Ribery

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (19108) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), airmark(m), andrewbaba44, Ballzproblem2 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.