Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10534212 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19105) (19106) (19107) (19108) (19109) (19110) (19111) ... (19167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:23pm On Apr 26
airmark:

They majorly sit back and wait for counters.

That's why you won't see them in top 10 teams with high number of shots at goal. That's why their striker is looking miserable with low number of goals as he wasn't getting number of big chances the likes of Haaland and Jackson get.

For this Man UTD to win Epl in a league having exciting attacking teams like City and Arsenal, they will need a boardroom decision to award them the trophy. Goals win you matches/points/trophies.

Can you check the positions of the 1st three teams on the list below, on the league table?

With better attackers and not goal-shy ones, we will be high up on the list with City and Arsenal and will easily be in top 4. Quality of competition, decides the quality of preparation. This is not the era of Drinkwater and Fuchs.

So which team be this one in number 10 and how many shots your team take pass them

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 1:36pm On Apr 26
andrewbaba44:

The sadist didn’t hold anyone legs

If arsenal fails to win the league they should have themselves to be blamed because the sadist failed to win against them this season .

Is league winner determined by who beat each other pass on head 2 head undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:43pm On Apr 26
I no dey read poch interviews anymore,them dey annoy me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:44pm On Apr 26
Amigoss:

Is league winner determined by who beat each other pass on head 2 head undecided

Most times

If arsenal and city wins their remaining games how did the sadist stopped arsenal from winning against Aston Villa which should have made them top

Apari didn’t win against any big team this season aside man united yet you people want to blame him if he takes the league again grin

Last season if arsenal had won against Brighton Southampton and westham towards the end of the season they would have won the league despite loosing home and away against city
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:47pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

8 months with a five points max difference all those months?

Make Una dey play
8 points na una they play
I am sure if arteta was Leverkusen coach raumdeuter will sleep all through the season because a serial bottler is in town
Same 5 points you claimed was what city used in winning the league last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 1:53pm On Apr 26
andrewbaba44:

Most times

If arsenal and city wins their remaining games how did the sadist stopped arsenal from winning against Aston Villa which should have made them top

Apari didn’t win against any big team this season aside man united yet you people want to blame him if he takes the league again grin

Last season if arsenal had won against Brighton Southampton and westham towards the end of the season they would have won the league despite loosing home and away against city

So you now agree with me that you need to be too good to win the league from pep with no room for error and complacency.... Liverpool once had 97pts with only one loss(to city) and didn't win the league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:57pm On Apr 26
Amigoss:

So you now agree with me that you need to be too good to win the league from pep with no room for error and complacency.... Liverpool once had 97pts with only one loss(to city) and didn't win the league

You need to be too good ,maybe during when Liverpool had 97 points ,not anymore bro

Pep no Dey too drop points against the big boys then ,but now even Chelsea self Dey collect points from am .

Pep sabi destroy those small teams more than anyone grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:00pm On Apr 26
iamoyindamola:

I am sure if arteta was Leverkusen coach ramdeuter will sleep all through the season because a serial bottler is in town

Let Alonso compete against Pep in a league first. Klopp as good as he is did 90points no league to show, Arteta will likely do over 80points again this season and e no sure for am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:25pm On Apr 26
raumdeuter:

Let Alonso compete against Pep in a league first. Klopp as good as he is did 90points no league to show, Arteta will likely do over 80points again this season and e no sure for am
He competed against almighty Bayern that won the league for 7 straight seasons that's more than pep
He doesn't need to compete against pep
Same arteta have same transfer money with pep
Abi he didn't beat pep to sign rice, he has everything but once a bottler will always be a bottler
Hire him for Bayern if Alonso won't beat shege banza comot him body
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:25pm On Apr 26
airmark:

Na una dey argue wetin una no suppose argue.

Like I told you earlier, your stat will add goals scored against 9 men Tottenham. Your stat added PKs and goals scored by our defenders, to glorify your attack. Come off it and throw that 1.53 whatever away and analyse the attack better bro.

I can't imagine Everton, Bournemouth, having more shots at goal than Chelsea when we created more chances than them. Disgusting.

We are competing with City, Arsenal with fierce attack, and our top striker is not converting half of big chances he gets and that's not a major concern but a defence in which if all injured returns will be better. Dey play.

This attack will not get us top 4 next season if you like go and bring Nesta and Cannavaro.

This is not an attack problem

But rather a coaching problem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26
raumdeuter:

So which team be this one in number 10 and how many shots your team take pass them

You should be paying me to educate you on football.

Shot on goal was what I posted. You don't even know it's different from shot on target.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:30pm On Apr 26
Sportsweb:
isn't 5 points enough to win the EPL?
Liverpool topped us with 5points for just 3:months this season, they're in 3rd presently.

Yeah, 5points is a long long gap
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:30pm On Apr 26
drisham:

This is not an attack problem

But rather a coaching problem

So it's the coach that should train a professional striker, when and how to shoot or dink the ball over a keeper.

At least the werey coach still used Psg to win the league and scored 90 goals. So, those Jackson and Sterling should fvck off.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:35pm On Apr 26
iamoyindamola:

I am sure if arteta was Leverkusen coach raum.deuter will sleep all through the season because a serial bottler is in town
Show me table where it's 8points and we played same number of matches?

As for the bolded, my point is that using 83% of the season to top league with just 5points averagely is nothing. Just a lose and draw and everything will come crashing especially when it's middle of season.

Go and do research, any team that topped from November to April(which is the 83%) have at least 15 points they use to top 2nd. Nobody lasts that long with a little as five points to second except us.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:40pm On Apr 26
airmark:

You should be paying me to educate you on football.

Shot on goal was what I posted. You don't even know it's different from shot on target.

Show us the stats from epl site on shot on goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

Show me table where it's 8points and we played same number of matches?

As for the bolded, my point is that using 83% of the season to top league with just 5points averagely is nothing. Just a lose and draw and everything will come crashing especially when it's middle of season.

Go and do research, any team that topped from November to April(which is the 83%) have at least 15 points they use to top 2nd. Nobody lasts that long with a little as five points to second except us.
Go and research on the biggest bottling job in EPL
No team led the table for so long to bottle it
Did we finish a match day with 8 points or not
Let me explain the match day for you, all matches complete (Friday- Monday)
All the talk about playing 1 match ahead is story for far they didn't play in the matchday we led by 8 points and still bottled it
It's a fvcking disgrace

He bottled top4
He bottled the league
Anything he bottle won't suprise me again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:47pm On Apr 26
iamoyindamola:

Go and research on the biggest bottling job in EPL
No team led the table for so long to bottle it
Did we finish a match day with 8 points or not
Let me explain the match day for you, all matches complete (Friday- Monday)
All the talk about playing 1 match ahead is story for far they didn't play in the matchday we led by 8 points and still bottled it
It's a fvcking disgrace

He bottled top4
He bottled the league
Anything he bottle won't suprise me again
@bolded
No wonder you said ystdy that the league is in our hands presently and that whether Man city drop point or not against Brighton, it has no effect as long as we win all our matches

Lmaooo.... A football fan saying this.?

Shebi, we dey first. Make we and Man City win all our matches this season, na we go carry league you hear? cheesy

I clap for you!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26
Jodera:
@bolded
No wonder you felt the league is in our hands presently and that whether Man city drop point or not against Brighton, it has no effect as long as we win all our matches

Lmaooo.... A football fan saying this.

Shebi, we dey first. Make we and Man City win all our matches this season, na we go carry league you hear cheesy

I clap for you!!
Make make
ATM we are topping city till they play their outstanding
Who made you calculator to add point for city without playing their outstanding
You think I care if your serial bottler carry league or not
The one he led for 83% of the season he no carry am, na this one way choke he wan carry
Yeye they smell
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:55pm On Apr 26
iamoyindamola:

Make make
ATM we are topping city till they play their outstanding
Who made you calculator to add point for city without playing their outstanding
You think I care if your serial bottler carry league or not
The one he led for 83% of the season he no carry am, na this one way choke he wan carry
Yeye they smell
Have they played their outstanding?

You don't care whether he carries league or not yet everyday when we lose match na you go first shout "sack him".
Na you go dey wail pass every match day.

Ndi, you don't care cheesy

Leave all these Shalaye and calculator, Make Man City win all their matches first, we go know whether yeye dey smell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:07pm On Apr 26
andrewbaba44:

The sadist didn’t hold anyone legs

If arsenal fails to win the league they should have themselves to be blamed because the sadist failed to win against them this season .
See who they talk.
Why you no win one single spoon talkless of your own league?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:07pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

Have they played their outstanding?

You don't care whether he carries league or not yet everyday when we lose match na you go first shout "sack him".
Na you go dey wail pass every match day.

Ndi, you don't care cheesy

Leave all these Shalaye and calculator, Make Man City win all their matches first, we go know whether yeye dey smell.
Alaye met me for the club he will surely leave too
A fraud is a fraud no cap
I wail cos I want something better for the club not a serial bottler
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:11pm On Apr 26
iamoyindamola:

Alaye met me for the club he will surely leave too
A fraud is a fraud no cap
I wail cos I want something better for the club not a serial bottler
Hopefully they sack him and get us de Zerbi which is better than him according to you

I just hope you won't do U turn like Popi sharp sharp sha grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26
raumdeuter:

Show us the stats from epl site on shot on goal

I can't be doing your job for you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:15pm On Apr 26
WhoDeyHause:

See who they talk.
Why you no win one single spoon talkless of your own league?

I win my league last season you cry

I no win my league this season you still Dey cry

Chelsea thank you for the frustrations of this young man

God bless pochetinno

God bless Nicolas Jackson

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:15pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

Hopefully they sack him and get us de Zerbi which is better than him according to you

I just hope you won't do U turn like Popi sharp sharp sha grin grin
Yes they should sack him like he's doing us any favour
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:21pm On Apr 26
iamoyindamola:

Yes they should sack him like he's doing us any favour
Nobody is doing anybody any favour and I never implied that.

You were never this vocal on Emery when he bottled top 4(that was firmly in our hands) and Europa League final that season, then topped it up with one of the worst performances next season. You never called him fraud nor anything

But here you are calling Arteta fraud for winning an fa cup and making you a title challenger. Something you never dreamt about even when Emery was appointed.

If Rival fans are trolling Arteta, I understand but not an arsenal fan.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Apr 26
airmark:

Could that be because you have been exposed as a liar who claimed Man Utd is not top 10 in shots
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Apr 26
airmark:

These are all the attacking stats documented by premier league

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Apr 26
airmark:

in total shot Man utd is top 10
In shot on target Man utd is top 10

So what is the source of your monkeypost stat

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:41pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

Nobody is doing anybody any favour and I never implied that.

You were never this vocal on Emery when he bottled top 4(that was firmly in our hands) and Europa League final that season, then topped it up with one of the worst performances next season. You never called him fraud nor anything

But here you are calling Arteta fraud for winning an fa cup and making you a title challenger. Something you never dreamt about even when Emery was appointed.

If Rival fans are trolling Arteta, I understand but not an arsenal fan.

He is actually the e first arsenal fan I have seen saying such about arteta

I been think say na joke grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:12pm On Apr 26
andrewbaba44:

He is actually the e first arsenal fan I have seen saying such about arteta

I been think say na joke grin
You think say everybody be like you? The guy is saying the bitter truth, But people like you always worship mediocrity... Next season you go still remind us how you take win League two seasons ago! Arteta is a serial bottler (No cap) If arsenal no fit use this current team win Epl, Na Big Curse!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26
airmark:

So it's the coach that should train a professional striker, when and how to shoot or dink the ball over a keeper.

At least the werey coach still used Psg to win the league and scored 90 goals. So, those Jackson and Sterling should fvck off.

My point a sensible coach shouldn't be using Jackson as a top 9

Assuming he had sense hw should've gone for a back up striker in the January window

Because Jackson is not a footballer

(1) (2) (3) ... (19105) (19106) (19107) (19108) (19109) (19110) (19111) ... (19167) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, humblesteve(m), Unlimited22 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.