Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10536580 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Keky:
Welcome to the family Sarimah, I'm keky.
Oh my days! This Keky/keke guy is a big clown!gringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dadehmola:

You don toast her tire but she no gree abi? cheesy grin
gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
Danhumprey:
Oh my days! This Keky/keke guy is a big clown!gringringrin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
^^^ Keky is that you? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Bimffo:
^^^ Keky is that you? shocked

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Keky:

Now I can see the face of the Clown.. A fine guy like you chose the wrong career mehn..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chimerase2: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dis guys funny die grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
If that's Keky, I don die grin grin

Pink shirt, Chinos and Chain like 'I no send you'

Some Tony Montana swag... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
I swear that pic is too mad. That's trolling taken to artistic levels. That face lasaan...and the hater blocking shades...

Classic!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nihilist:
I swear that pic is too mad. That's trolling taken to artistic levels. That face lasaan...and the hater blocking shades...

Classic!
grin grin grin that cannot be keky. he's just trolling obviously
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
Arsenal are unwittingly playing into Monaco's tactics.

Their build-up is too damn slow and they're failing to move the ball quickly on their opposition's half, this is giving the boys from Monaco time to get enough bodies behind the ball.

Arsenal only looked dangerous when they heightened the tempo and exchanged quick passes on Monaco's half, this is what they have to keep doing.

Monaco conceded just a goal through out the group stage, they're defensively disciplined.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
One has got to say it though.

Kondogbia is a freaking good defensive midfielder.

Dude doesn't showboat, he's just on the pitch to do a yeoman job. Simply neat with his lunge and precise with his distribution.

I'm really surprised clubs aren't at war for this nigga.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
lol.. arsenal is out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Why e be say na we go dey go carry dis people burden every year?

By the time dem reduce England's CL slot to 3, all these yeye teams wen just dey fumble every year go sabi wetin dey.

Oloriburukus dem wen nor dey represent.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
someone please keep An eye on keky
he might hurt himself

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
TreQuartista:
Why e be say na we go dey go carry dis people burden every year?

By the time dem reduce England's CL slot to 3, all these yeye teams wen just dey fumble every year go sabi wetin dey.

Oloriburukus dem wen nor dey represent.
make dem even reduce am.. this fourphy team called arsenal go melo small

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nihilist:
If that's Keky, I don die grin grin

Pink shirt, Chinos and Chain like 'I no send you'

Some Tony Montana swag... grin
gringringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
Oh my God! Keky oooo!gringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
JigsawKillah:
he might hurt himself

grin grin grin
gringringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
Tval:
make dem even reduce am.. this fourphy team called arsenal go melo small

Dem just dey vex pesin. Dem nor justify at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
What more can I say?

Let's head to the Arsenal thread cheesy

Silly club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Assanäl's and Citeh's latest disgraceful outings are the sorta performances that make it difficult for us to call Dayokanu a fool when he comes to poke jabs at the EPL. SMFDH!

These people nor just justify. . .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
JigsawKillah:
he might hurt himself

grin grin grin
Can't even cry, still better than being a man u fan right now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
TreQuartista:
Assanäl's and Citeh's latest disgraceful outings are the sorta performances that make it difficult for us to call Dayokanu a fool when he comes to poke jabs at the EPL. SMFDH!

These people nor just justify. . .

I dont city were disgraced against barca o.

They actually went at barca, but there's a huge difference in quality in the squads na.Only Silva and Toure would get into that Barca 1st team. Aguero would have to compete with Neymar and Suarez...and not even for the number 9 spot

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
Keky:
Can't even cry, still better than being a man u fan right now.
See consolation
Una don mark present na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nihilist:

I dont city were disgraced against barca o.

They actually went at barca, but there's a huge difference in quality in the squads na.Only Silva and Toure would get into that Barca 1st team. Aguero would have to compete with Neymar and Suarez...and not even for the number 9 spot

That was a limp surrender from Citeh. I have never seen Barça that dominant (especially in the first half) since the 2011 CL final. No doubt Barça have a superior team, but Citeh were just there for the taking. I thought they were tactically naïve! They were just like a deer caught in headlamps. They didn't know what to do. Clueless. It was like they were overwhelmed by the sheer magnitude of the occassion. I don't think they are battle hardened enough for these sorta games.

Dem nor try at all.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
TreQuartista:

That was a limp surrender from Citeh. I have never seen Barça that dominant (especially in the first half) since the 2011 CL final. No doubt Barça have a superior team, but Citeh were just there for the taking. I thought they were tactically naïve! They were just like a deer caught in headlamps. They didn't know what to do. Clueless. It was like they were overwhelmed by the sheer magnitude of the occassion. I don't think they are battle hardened enough for these sorta games.

Dem nor try at all.

If they're tactically naive, then thats soley on the manager who chose to play 2 man midfield against Barca's 3....

But even then, that game could have easily ended 3-3. Dzeko had a couple of chances includng that free header straight Ter Stegen. Demichelis too had another free header straight at the keeper. City actually did well, and to be honest were very unlucky to lose the way they did.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
The almighty competitive and tough EPL

1 draw in 3 CL matches

I hail oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nihilist:

If they're tactically naive, then thats soley on the manager who chose to play 2 man midfield against Barca's 3....

But even then, that game could have easily ended 3-3. Dzeko had a couple of chances includng that free header straight Ter Stegen. Demichelis too had another free header straight at the keeper. City actually did well, and to be honest were very unlucky to lose the way they did.

Na dian 2nd half wuruwuru dey wow you. Whereas, the rubbish they served in the first half is enough to make dem lose 5 matches. They were that bad.

They are not getting any plaudit from me. They were horrendous. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 12:02am On Feb 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
The almighty competitive and tough EPL

1 draw in 3 CL matches

I hail oooooo

Now I can't tell him he is a fool for this statement because of the eleribus wen don spoil pesin eye. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:02am On Feb 26, 2015
AirborneLacer:
What more can I say?

Let's head to the Arsenal thread cheesy

Silly club
i would advise against that mukina must be raging as we speak any attempt to villify her team could spurn the injured lioness in short a banning spree cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, ezra01(m), drisham(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.