Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10617136 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (19263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
tobiboss:
Cant that hurry kane guy just do his hamstring?

You wish... tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tval:
Don't worry bro, we are winning that match.

Waiting till March 1st to re-quote you... grin

And Mourinho continues his winless streak since leaving Spain trophy less... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Noah13:
well this is interesting.

from third to seventh are all seperated by a point.

The Table na die!

Make dem kee dianselves on top fourth spot hustling. Ko kan aiye mehn. We are too busy trynna win the League. cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
^^^ keep dreaming... tongue

Just 5 points gap & Yaya toure is back from Nations Cup Glory... grin

Honestly, premiership this season is so unpredictable... shocked based on the current table any team in the 1st 7 can still win the league... cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
coded01:
^^^ keep dreaming... tongue

Just 5 points gap & Yaya you're is back from Nations Cup Glory... grin

Honestly, premiership this season is so unpredictable... shocked based on the current table any team in the 1st 7 can still win the league... cool
barca lost at home and you still dey troll for here.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Emaprince:
barca lost at home and you still dey troll for here.

Exactly the same reason why I think it's too early to say Chelsea has got it... tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
coded01:

Exactly the same reason why I think it's too early to say Chelsea has got it... tongue

I didn't say we have won it na. I said we dey hustle to win am. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sarimah(f): 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Noah13:
that pic though wink
what about it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sarimah:
what about it?
Sarimah are u with the blues family or they mentioned you, hence, your comment here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
TreQuartista:

I didn't say we have won it na. I said we dey hustle to win am. undecided

gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sarimah(f): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
hensben:
Sarimah are u with the blues family or they mentioned you, hence, your comment here.
yes ohh I am

officially cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sarimah:
yes ohh I am

officially cheesy
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sarimah:
yes ohh I am

officially cheesy
Cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Welcome to the family Sarimah, I'm keky.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sarimah(f): 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Keky:
thanks smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:08am On Feb 23, 2015
Keky:
u no know ur family?? We dont relate with failures
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:17am On Feb 23, 2015
Keky:

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 12:23am On Feb 23, 2015
bigkesh:
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Marcelinho(m): 1:15am On Feb 23, 2015
true blue spirit n body
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:29am On Feb 23, 2015
If I talk sey Keky dey mad, people go think sey I dey joke.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 5:19am On Feb 23, 2015
Keky:

lol grin cheesy grin

Which family? E b like say this oga I dey madt. You neva sabi una family.

Chai! tori abo?! smh grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardd(m): 6:29am On Feb 23, 2015
chelsea is about to appeal for matic red card. *fingers crossed*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardd(m): 6:31am On Feb 23, 2015
TreQuartista:

lol grin cheesy grin

Which family? E b like say this oga I dey madt. You neva sabi una family.

Chai! tori abo?! smh grin
he is talking about chelsea family..

E be like say you be burnley family lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 7:48am On Feb 23, 2015
Hazardd:

he is talking about chelsea family..

E be like say you be burnley family lol

lol. O ti e ja

That kerb crawler na Gäyner! Assänal ni olosi e ja fun! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardd(m): 7:51am On Feb 23, 2015
TreQuartista:

lol. O ti e ja

That kerb crawler na Gäyner! Assänal ni olosi e ja fun! grin
thats how it de start .lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 23, 2015
Emaprince:
can you qoute him here?

"When I finished at the game against Liverpool, I went to the dressing room and the first thing I saw on the big screen, reading non-stop - 'Diego Costa crimes',".

"I would like to know how to you, Sky Sports, describe the actions of the Burnley player yesterday? My English is not good enough to find a word.''

"When you think 'Diego crimes' after he puts his boot on a hand, when this is 'Diego crimes', the minimum you have to say is 'criminal tackle'.

"Did you apologise to Chelsea, to Diego or myself? You didn't. As an institution, Sky is so important in the Premier League, you never apologise.

"When Diego Costa has a three-match ban, probably three matches to Matic... tell me how many matches this player (Barnes) deserves?"

"I don't like the fact you start immediately, in that moment, the public judgement of the player,'' he added with regard to the Costa coverage.

"You gave no space to the people that have to decide, the pressure was so much.

"You don't do this with every club, with every player. Last year, Yaya Toure against Norwich, you didn't have the same approach; Van Persie against West Ham, you didn't have the same approach."

"I'm just trying to be honest,"

"If you ask me about the five-points difference I would say that if we are in a normal situation where mistakes which are part of the game are sometimes in our favour, sometimes against us, it wouldn't be five, it would be 12."

"If the referee cannot see a penalty three metres in front of him, some official in front of a screen cannot miss it.''

"If we want to protect the integrity of referees and believe the mistake is a consequence of misinterpretation or a bad position or the unpredictability of the game, I think technology can help."

Jose never ranted to make his points. He dropped them lucidly and for the most part, logically.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:19am On Feb 23, 2015
Hazardd:

thats how it de start .lol

Keky is an arsenal fan.. Not a Chelsea fan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2015
A refereeing performance in a Southern Mediterranean or South American country like Martin Atkinson's at Stamford Bridge on Saturday would have started accusations of corruption.

Here in England thankfully we accept honest incompetence.

In terms of Atkinson's display, it was a tired performance – not atypical for some referees after a midweek Champions League game.

To miss both penalty shouts and the Barnes challenges - the serious nature of the first and completely miss the second - is unacceptable.

And in my opinion that demonstrates mental fatigue.

- Graham Poll

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2015
Sarimah:
thanks smiley
dont mention it maam. You look good maam.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 23, 2015
Airbornelacer: Beating a team thrice on the trot doesn't define your strength, depth or even your entire season.

homesteady: I'm sure you are not so dumb to understand the concept of early form and late form! Madrid who were blazing fire up and down earlier this season, whats happening to them now?

blabbings of a pained ass niggga! its not my fault that we are the most in form team in Europe!

johnpaul88: If you are still judging this present Barça by their performances prior to December, then I'm sure you're in for some rude awakening! We have used those period to streamline the squad and get everyone in the same page. Ours is a new team with new coach, so it's easy to see why we were quite inconsistent earlier on. But things are very different now. We have arrived when the season reaches its climax, in a brilliant form. That's a big plus to us.

Date: 21-Feb-2015
Final Result: Barcelona 0 v 1 Malaga
Venue: Nou Camp, Barcelona

These two Barca muntulas should walk down to my office and explain better their ''early and late form'' concept.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sarimah(f): 9:28am On Feb 23, 2015
Keky:
dont mention it maam. You look good maam.
tnx
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:49am On Feb 23, 2015
bigkesh:
Oga relax, this na woman matter undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (19263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.