Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10616199 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (19263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 10:39am On Feb 23, 2015
SailorXY:

Oga relax, this na woman matter undecided

lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2015
SailorXY:

So it a matter worth dying for in case u dont know Troy was burnt down cos of a woman
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardd(m): 10:52am On Feb 23, 2015
Sarimah:
tnx
he is lying to you tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2015
pamcode:
So it a matter worth dying for in case u dont know Troy was burnt down cos of a woman
grin grin grin that's why he shouldn't place it like oshuka on his head ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
AirborneLacer:

These two Barca muntulas should walk down to my office and explain better their ''early and late form'' concept.

Na wa for this man oh undecided
So just 1 loss in as many as 12 games signifies a loss of form? undecided
Even the great Pep's barca also went unbeaten for 11 games and this current team has done the same!
It's quite obvious you did not watch the match, and you are just seeing the scores!
the Malaga guys parked 2 chelsea buses, and it was a Dani Alves error that gave them the goal!

By tomorrow, barca will do what chelsea couldn't do this season! beat Man city!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
SailorXY:

U dey mind am?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hazardd:

he is lying to you tongue
Who be this na? Bimffo, talk to your guys oooo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
Keky:

grin Keky.. grin Who be your Family.. Answer that 1 1st.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardd(m): 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bimffo:

Keky is an arsenal fan.. Not a Chelsea fan.
ok,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bimffo:

grin Keky.. grin Who be your Family.. Answer that 1 1st.
sarimah na my family
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardd(m): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Keky:

who is this one.

If you like this thread, chelsea form is still on sell
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
[size=30pt]Official: Gladbach complete permanent deal for Thorgan Hazard[/size]

WTF shocked sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardd(m): 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bimffo:

WTF shocked sad
chelsea included buy-back clause for him.
Thats a better deal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardd(m): 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
FA confirm they will take no further action against Burnley's Ashley Barnes for tackle on Chelsea's Nemanja Matic

fa campagning against chelsea.

But they should remember what they did to costa who does nothing so serious compare to Barnes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardd(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Keky:
sarimah na my family

is this girl fine in your eye?

Abeg tell her the truth jor. Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bimffo:

WTF shocked sad

i just taya....the one i would carry placard for never come....if we sell traore...i dey carry am angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
mithel:

i just taya....the one i would carry placard for never come....if we sell traore...i dey carry am angry angry
buy back agreement was included.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bimffo:

WTF shocked sad

I don't get it... Dis guys don dey crase ni? Why not sell Oscar to PSG and bring him back?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
diggz:

I don't get it... Dis guys don dey crase ni? Why not sell Oscar to PSG and bring him back?

Why? Oscar done tire you join? cheesy

Make we dey watch sha. As long as the buy back price is not too steep, we can still grab him in the future.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ibime:

Why? Oscar done tire you join? cheesy

Make we dey watch sha. As long as the buy back price is not too steep, we can still grab him in the future.

Oscar don tire Us ooo, My guy..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
How can you expect competence from referees when the Head of referees used to referee like this in his day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM747L9Wf8M

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iykmora(m): 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
Martin Atkinson needs a rest after his "incompetent" officiating display in Chelsea's 1-1 draw with Burnley, says former referees' chief Keith Hackett. Saturday's game was Atkinson's 32nd of the season and came fewer than 72 hours after he took charge of Real Madrid's Champions League win at Schalke. His next game in charge is Southampton against Crystal Palace on 3 March. Hackett said: "Champions League games are tiring. Martin should have been given an additional day to recover." Atkinson won't referee a game this weekend, but there is a shortened Premier League fixture list because of the Capital One Cup final. However, he is fourth official at Manchester United's home game against Sunderland on Saturday. Blues boss Jose Mourinho said Atkinson got four key decisions wrong. Atkinson sent off Chelsea midfielder Nemanja Matic for pushing Ashley Barnes to the ground in the 70th minute of Saturday's game. But Hackett, who was head of Professional Game Match Officials Limited until 2010, said Barnes had already made two challenges worthy of red cards. Having not been sanctioned for an aerial clash with Branislav Ivanovic, the Burnley forward caught Matic on his left shin with his studs showing, prompting the Serb's angry response. Barnes will face no disciplinary action by the Football Association for the challenge on Matic. The Serb will miss Sunday's Capital One Cup final against Tottenham unless Chelsea successfully appeal against a three-match suspension. Hackett said Atkinson's performance was "one of the worst" he has seen, adding: "It was an incompetent display. "I feel sorry for the Chelsea player because he has reacted to a leg-breaking challenge. Never mind a cup final, that could have cost him his career. "There is no place in the game for challenges like that and it should have been punished." Atkinson has refereed more Premier League games than any other official this season. Hackett added: "Send Martin to a hotel somewhere, just as Liverpool did with Raheem Sterling." Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers let Sterling spend time in Jamaica last month after detecting signs of fatigue in the 20-year old forward.
sad

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
The Red Card for Matic stands and Barnes goes unpunished..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
I personally don't know what Thorgan Hazard offered so I can't say I'm sad to see him go.

I'm not sure we'd even care that he had left if not for his more famous and talented brother.

I don't know who does the books for chelsea though...that person must be a winch.

Getting 8mill for a player that cost 500k....that niggas can sell fire to the devil
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bimffo:
The Red Card for Matic stands and Barnes goes unpunished..

you mean atkinson watched that match again didn't think what barnes did to matic warrants a red card? this is incompetence at his best. i can understand his excuse of not seeing it during the game but he could have included it in his match report so barnes can be banned retrospectively. if that was rooney, costa, tiote, alex song, rafael, etc.....it would be 3 game suspension.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
So na only €8m them sell Thorgan Hazard for?

That means we are definitely going back for him or have a substantial sell on clause. That ninja is worth £15m.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hazardd:

is this girl fine in your eye?

Abeg tell her the truth jor. Lol

You don toast her tire but she no gree abi? cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardd(m): 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dadehmola:

You don toast her tire but she no gree abi? cheesy grin

no, i havent talk to her grin

lets call s speared a speared cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hazardd:

no, i havent talk to her grin

lets call s speared a speared cheesy
Stop that bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardd(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tval:
Stop that bro

ok, lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardd(m): 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tval:
Stop that bro

but bros, you didnt tell me that you are her brother.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hazardd:

but bros, you didnt tell me that you are her brother.

Guy pepi na, haba. Onto wetin? Abeg melembe jo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (19263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.