Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,408 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10532870 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (19167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ariani:

just go to chelseanews.com u wil see an award given to mourinho by the footballers and other coaches as the best in the world y ur so called pep came 2nd

Let me put you to some basic intelligence test. Who were the footballers and coaches who gave Mourinho the best?

Answer on placard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ariani: 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Let me put you to some basic intelligence test. Who were the footballers and coaches who gave Mourinho the best?

Answer on placard

take it or leave it. Mean y ar u watching m.salah destroying seria A?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ariani: 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Answer on placard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ariani: 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Answer on placard

take it or leave it. Mean y ar you watching m.salah destroying seria A?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Yarning dust. You also play Champions League because of what you achieved in the previous season not because of what you are doing in the current one. WHy is Man Utd not in the current CL? Because they failed last season.

Egbon, Now you are comparing the qualification for Champions league to a 1 day event.. More than 50% of the team qualifying for Champions league are not Champions in anything, and still they qualified.. E.g is Arsenal..

Real Madrid dint win anything in 2013 and still they Won the Champions league in 2014. Are we going to say they Failed in 2013?? Even the so called Failures get to qualify for Champions league. So UEFA Champions league competitipn tp compare a glorified community shield is absord.

How many teams compete for CL to crown the winner champions of Europe. If its easy then qualify yourr team for the Super cup then.

Broda Ode! How many times have your team qualified for Super Cup in the last 10 years? Compare it to how many times your team played the Champions league in 10 years?? Even Arsenal have appeared 10 times in the last 10 years..

NB: You Win Champions league to qualify for Super Cup.. You win UEFA Super Cup to qualify for what?? It does not even guarentee you a place in the Semi Final of the next Champions league competition..

We shouldnt use Super cup because Mourinho failed twice in his Supercup bid but we should use Carling cup or yeye local league?

How many teams competed for the Super Cup this season??.. How many teams competed for the Capital One Cup, this season.. And how many teams are competing for the UEFA champions league and the Bundesliga this season.

Are you saying he intentionally lost the two times he made it to the Super Cup? Chelsea fans plunging the depth of idioccy again

You are just a Foooōl!!! grin Lets review the 2 Super Cups he played..

The 1st one he played, it was against AC milan.. Ancelotti's AC milan, No 1 gave him a chance with his Porto's team that won the then UEFA Cup.. I bet my life that you dint know Mourinho then.. He was just upcoming.. He still came to the Champions league and Went on Dethrone AC milan as kings of Europe.. So losing out on a glorified community shield medal was nothing..

The 2nd 1 he played, he was just knowing those talented young players when he came.. He played the 2nd glorified community shield against Bayern.. Bayern's team was more stronger than Chelsea's at that time.. More than 8 players that played the Champions league in 2012 were gone. He was just knowing them and losing to Bayern on Penalties was not bad that day. At least he drew Bayern till Penalties, So it was not a biggie.. GREAT MANAGES ARE REMEMBERED BY THE NUMBER OF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MEDAL THEY HAVE, NOT BY A COMMUNITY CUP MEDAL..

The Super Cup Benitez handed to him in Chelsea, what did he do with it? He got schooled beaten black and blue

Mourinho's treble winners to Benitez' Europa winners??.. Please tell me another thing, Old fooōl.. and how was he beaten blue black, FT score was 2:2, Penalties was just 1 difference.. Are you high on something or what?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Answer on placard
The problem with you Barcelona fans or rather anti-chelsea is that you think you are genius when it comes to analyzing football, remember, you started supporting Barcelona because of their successful history and trophies so you can feel proud and attack any fan who his club is not yet successful as your club, automatically, you are a plastic fan so don't feel too pompous of yourself..Clubs like MK dons have fans in England as you can see against man utd, does that make you understand football more than them....you always use this words ' these chelsea fans, these chelsea fans' like chelsea fans are 13 years old..Let me tell you this, we(chelsea fans) have been watching football as barca, man utd, ac Milan, Real Madrid fans but we chose to support chelsea which is a choice. Pls, be sincere, when did you start supporting barca? And I will show you a chelsea fan since 1994.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
FBS destroyed any argument he was making when he mentioned that Willian makes better decisions.

Yes, Hazard does slow the game down sometimes by cutting back on his right foot when he could pass across goal with his left (e.g. for the goal against Man City), but his good decisions far outweigh the times when he does that. Even in yesterdays game, when he did cut back, he still found Ramires and Willian with good passes to score but they fluffed it.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mohamed Salah doing great works at Fiorentina, more money for us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
hensben:
The problem with you Barcelona fans or rather anti-chelsea is that you think you are genius when it comes to analyzing football, remember, you started supporting Barcelona because of their successful history and trophies so you can feel proud and attack any fan who his club is not yet successful as your club, automatically, you are a plastic fan so don't feel too pompous of yourself..Clubs like MK dons have fans in England as you can see against man utd, does that make you understand football more than them....you always use this words ' these chelsea fans, these chelsea fans' like chelsea fans are 13 years old..Let me tell you this, we(chelsea fans) have been watching football as barca, man utd, ac Milan, Real Madrid fans but we chose to support chelsea which is a choice. Pls, be sincere, when did you start supporting barca? And I will show you a chelsea fan since 1994.

Raumdeuter isn't a barca fan na. Is your hatred for barca that much?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
barackohandso:

Raumdeuter isn't a barca fan na. Is your hatred for barca that much?
Nah! My best club after chelsea is barca,I follow them just as I follow chelsea.. I thought he is a barca fan, sorry for that.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 12:14am On Mar 06, 2015
hensben:

this is an insult to our one and only Egbon Dayokanu angry
Dayokanu has been watching football for like 100 years now, and he has been supporting bayern Munich for like 99 years now!

He started watching bayern games in the early 50's when NTA use to show highlights of Bundesliga!

You can accuse him of anything but not a football newbie!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:47am On Mar 06, 2015
hensben:

Egbon is a Bayern Fan oo.. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:50am On Mar 06, 2015
Ibime:
Mohamed Salah doing great works at Fiorentina, more money for us.

Any small thing to Ibime is Money.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:01am On Mar 06, 2015
Bimffo:

Egbon is a Bayern Fan oo.. grin
Oh I see

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 5:33am On Mar 06, 2015
angry undecidedRamirez has more assist than quick thinker Willian lol grin
homesteady:

this is an insult to our one and only Egbon Dayokanu angry
Dayokanu has been watching football for like 100 years now, and he has been supporting bayern Munich for like 99 years now!
He started watching bayern games in the early 50's when NTA use to show highlights of Bundesliga!
You can accuse him of anything but not a football newbie!

Their kind are in every club jare , all those 1800AD soccer fan.. I don't need to mention names angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:36am On Mar 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

He played 2 Super cups and lost both. So what were you saying?
what he lost one o, with which club and against which club did he play the 2nd cup cos i only remember that of bayern
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ariani: 8:26am On Mar 06, 2015
Eden hazard has being crowned london best footballer of the year hoping for more to come

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2015
LONDON FOOTBALL AWARDS

Manager of the Year - Mark Warburton, Brentford

Goalkeeper of the Year - Thibaut Courtois, Chelsea

Outstanding Contribution to a London club - Arsene Wenger, Arsenal

Women's Player of the Year - Ji So-Yun, Chelsea

Young Footballer of the Year - Harry Kane, Tottenham

Community Project of the Year - Leyton Orient, Coping Through Football

Footballer of the Year - Eden Hazard, Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 9:18am On Mar 06, 2015
Midfielder Nemanja Matic, 26, has been handed a new £4.8m-a-year contract by Chelsea, which runs until 2020 and is worth around £93,000 a week.

The Serbian midfielder will put pen to paper on the new deal, which is worth around £93,000 a week, in the next few days.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:56am On Mar 06, 2015
Ibime:
FBS destroyed any argument he was making when he mentioned that Willian makes better decisions.

Yes, Hazard does slow the game down sometimes by cutting back on his right foot when he could pass across goal with his left (e.g. for the goal against Man City), but his good decisions far outweigh the times when he does that. Even in yesterdays game, when he did cut back, he still found Ramires and Willian with good passes to score but they fluffed it.
How many good and vital decisions has he made till date? He in most cases ends up losing the ball . oh sorry my bad, earns a free-kick? How many of those do we eventually convert?

PS. I said, Willian is faster thinker on the ball. Not that he makes better decisions. Different things imo.

Hazard WPOTY 2020. At the earliest and I sincerely hope he proves me wrong. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Midfielder Nemanja Matic, 26, has been handed a new £4.8m-a-year contract by Chelsea, which runs until 2020 and is worth around £93,000 a week.

The Serbian midfielder will put pen to paper on the new deal, which is worth around £93,000 a week, in the next few days.

I'm happy that we get such a quality player on £93k considering deadwood like Mikel are on £90k

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
FBS:

How many good and vital decisions has he made till date? He in most cases ends up losing the ball . oh sorry my bad, earns a free-kick? How many of those do we eventually convert?

PS. I said, Willian is faster thinker on the ball. Not that he makes better decisions. Different things imo.

Hazard WPOTY 2020. At the earliest and I sincerely hope he proves me wrong. cheesy

Really?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nihilist:

Really?
Yes, Really. And he will be a better player for it. End product is sometimes what matters.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ibime:

I'm happy that we get such a quality player on £93k considering deadwood like Mikel are on £90k

Mikel is on 75k bro not 90

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
pamcode:
what he lost one o, with which club and against which club did he play the 2nd cup cos i only remember that of bayern

He lost one vs Carlo AC Milan in 2003
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
FBS:

Willian a faster thinker, the same willian that is never sure of what he wants to do with the ball, williian that dribbles in opposition half and makes a 70 yard pass to the keeper, I want to believe you are talking about a different Willian
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
dyabman:

Mikel is on 75k bro not 90

Nah, Mikel is on 90k. Contract signed in Dec 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
FBS:

Hehehe. Comedy Central. Willian is a faster thinker on the ball; not that he makes better decisions. It makes you wonder what Willian is doing between the time he thinks about a decision and the time he makes it. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
http://m.101greatgoals.com/blog/shocking-footage-manchester-united-arsenal-fans-chanting-sexist-abuse-eva-carneiro-video/

it's a real shame

never thought rival fans could better Chelsea fans at being dick$ after the racism incident, but they actually did after hitting the nail on the head with this one

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Airbornelacer, here's your friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpTMjoQcNwU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:06am On Mar 07, 2015
Ibime:

Nah, Mikel is on 90k. Contract signed in Dec 2012

Mikel can never be on 90k bro. I can bet my balls on that trust me. Ivanovic , Ramirez , mikel even Oscar all on the same range of salaries 70-75k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (19167) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SirAce, N2gether and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.