Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10434394 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:23am On Apr 26, 2015
Yustash001:
abi Gerrard Pique that was cleaning team mates' boots at Man Utd moved to Barca and became their best defender...

Have you forgotten that Boateng was also cleaning his team mates' boot at ManCity, moved to Bayern and became Dayo, A40 best defender.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Yustash001(m): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2015
Bimffo:

Have you forgotten that Boateng was also cleaning his team mates' boot at ManCity, moved to Bayern and became Dayo, A40 best defender.
the truth is..if a player haven't tasted EPL...he'll never realize that EPL isn't as easy as any other league....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:02am On Apr 26, 2015
Yustash001:
the truth is..if a player haven't tasted EPL...he'll never realize that EPL isn't as easy as any other league....
this is a myth, a good player is a good player. the worse is it may take some time to settle in.
the same was said about Serie A sometime ago, we all know its the jam-body style of the league not exactly finesse
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2015
SailorXY:
this is a myth, a good player is a good player. the worse is it may take some time to settle in.
the same was said about Serie A sometime ago, we all know its the jam-body style of the league not exactly finesse

U are a united fan, but you have earned my respect. Reason why EPL is hard is not because of its quality, but the rugby style of football being played there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pdizzle(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2015
homesteady:

Read your statement again, isn't it laughable?

Laugh at yourself, read again and comprehend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:14am On Apr 26, 2015
Pdizzle:

Yes, we know the so called clubs will keep coming to epl with price tags they can't put on a player in their league.

We only come to pick ur very best players because the best players play in our league.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:23am On Apr 26, 2015
Griezman oooo..22 league goals!!!!!!!! Better rate than bale and neymar ... £30-35 with luis and he is ours, we need a scorer biko... ... Direct, explosive and a ball sense, he is left footed............ Hazard, willian 10, griezman..... .. But knowing Mourinho he would probably sign a malouda............. BTW is Pedro rodriguez a good signing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pdizzle(m): 10:24am On Apr 26, 2015
Debroslink:

We only come to pick ur very best players because the best players play in our league.

And they go to rule you all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2015
SailorXY:

Who should I believe??

SailorXY or Sir Alex Ferguson
You know who I will go for. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2015
Debroslink:

It cant happen again..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2015
bigkesh:
Griezman oooo..22 league goals!!!!!!!! Better rate than bale and neymar ... £30-35 with luis and he is ours, we need a scorer biko... ... Direct, explosive and a ball sense, he is left footed............ Hazard, willian 10, griezman..... .. But knowing Mourinho he would probably sign a malouda............. BTW is Pedro rodriguez a good signing?

If Mou buys Griezman, Make I freeze..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Yustash001(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2015
SailorXY:
and we have the way good players in laliga and other leagues became rags when they moved to EPL....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2015
[size=50pt] MATCH DAY 33 [/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2015
Bimffo:

If Mou buys Griezman, Make I freeze..
lmao, y not? No power? Or defensive contribution?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2015
Bimffo:
[size=50pt] MATCH DAY 33 I fear Arsenal [/size]
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:59am On Apr 26, 2015
Odunharry:
grin

Odun.. Anytime you are against Us, we always win.. So thank you..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bimffo:

It cant happen again..

Even Mourinho knows it can happen. Eden Ikedia Hazard needs to prove himself again for another season before the 2 monsters of laliga and the whole of Europe say Hi.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bimffo:

Odun.. Anytime you are against Us, we always win.. So thank you..
if una win e make sense but I see Arsenal beating you guys today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tola9ja: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bundesligabest:
Boatengis a lucky recipient of the works of Kroos, Schweini, Muller and co. He ain't play no pivotal fücking role like say Cannavaro in 2006.

Na so Pique was lauded the best defender back in 2009-2011, motherfücker a lucky recipient of the work of Xavi, Iniesta and Mes

IBoatengbetter than Terry? Spits on ground.

Of late, it's been high class iranu over the sports section.

This isn't the stuff that attracted me to this section back in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Debroslink:

Even Mourinho knows it can happen. Eden Ikedia Hazard needs to prove himself again for another season before the 2 monsters of laliga and the whole of Europe say Hi.

He just signed 5 Years.. So tell me how it will happen if we don't decide to sell?? We are not selling our best players again..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Premier League Team of the Year - De Gea Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill,
Bertrand; Hazard, Matic, Coutinho, Sanchez;
Kane, Costa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Odunharry:
Premier League Team of the Year - De Gea Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill,
Bertrand; Hazard, Matic, Coutinho, Sanchez;
Kane, Costa

As a proud CFC fan, I would pick Southampton's Fonte over Cahill for team of the year, while Fab should be there instead of Coutinho

Aguero over Kane too.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bimffo:

He just signed 5 Years.. So tell me how it will happen if we don't decide to sell?? We are not selling our best players again..

Lmaoooooooooooo! Suarez just signed a new contract, but now, he is in barcelona!
Chelsea is not a bigger club than Man U, yet Cr7 left them!

The moment the big need him, he'll start giving hints to the media, then he'll develop a strange behavior, and that's what Mourinho hate (if what he said concerning Sterling is true)
And like magic, he is gone!

But I don't think Madrid will buy him soon, they don't need players that can only create(Ozil and Di maria), they need guys who can score and create!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Six Chelsea players make PFA team of the year.

PFA team: De Gea, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Bertrand, Matic, Coutinho, Hazard, Sanchez, Kane, Costa.

It's almost our freaking first XI cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Pdizzle:

Laugh at yourself, read again and comprehend.

How much do you think is Messi release clause?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
homesteady:

Lmaoooooooooooo! Suarez just signed a new contract, but now, he is in barcelona!

The moment the big need him, he'll start giving hints to the media, then he'll develop a strange behavior, and that's what Mourinho hate (if what he said concerning Sterling is true)

But I don't think Madrid will buy him soon, they don't need players that can only create(Ozil and Di maria), they need guys who can score and create!!

Did Ronaldo force his way out?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

In Terry's football career he never played a World cup or a Euro finals

Chelsea played 2 CL Finals. The first one it was Terry who ruined it for his team. The 2nd one Chelsea won because Terry was suspended

Boatank 2 CL finals, won 1, 1 world cup final won it

Boatank Beasted in major finals, Terry an absolute disgrace in finals
Are you suprised? You no dey here when they said 8 Chelsea players would walk into Bayern's team. When they said Ashley Cole is better than Alaba and even Phillip Lahm. Lol na today?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
homesteady:

You still don't get.. The EPL now has the financial power to keep their players.. The likes of Stoke and Sunderland can buy Pedro, Montoya, Busquet tongue Etc without any stress now.. The EPL will stop been a hunting ground for Spain big clubs as from next season.. Unless we wanna sell..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
A40:

Are you suprised? You no dey here when they said 8 Chelsea players would walk into Bayern's team. When they said Ashley Cole is better than Alaba and even Phillip Lahm. Lol na today?

When A.Cole was at his prime, he was better than both..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nihilist:

As a proud CFC fan, I would pick Southampton's Fonte over Cahill for team of the year, while Fab should be there instead of Coutinho

Aguero over Kane too.

I concur with the view that Fonte should be up there with Terry.

Cahill's form hasn't been too impeccable this term, it really got that bad that Zouma had to be called up to action at some point.

Kane would get my nod ahead of Aguero. The latter's form has been as fickle as hell, whilst the former has just been unstoppable.

Ivanovic is another name whose place is up for debate. All season he's been this attacking full-back who is often caught off guard.

I would have gone for Clyne but dude was injured for the most period of the season. Bellerin would have made my list if he had started the season with Arsenal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bimffo:

When A.Cole was at his prime, he was better than both..
Ashley Cole ko Wande Coal ni. This is why the EPL is so overhyped! Local champion Ashley Cole can never be compared to the best fullback of his generation

Bimffo:

Let's even ignore the fact that he was 22 when he came and was oft-injured Boa-TANK was a starter at Man City despite being played out of position. If Kompany can destroy your league how much more Boa-TANK

(1) (2) (3) ... (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), StarchAndBanga, drisham(m), airmark(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.