Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! - Literature (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! (70678 Views)

Meet The Authors Of The Nigerian Writers Series / Mo Yan Wins Nobel Literature Prize / Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 5:10am On Jan 13, 2013
«*falls from my sleeping mat*»
Opps!!!

Now I know, we are on drugs or high on something.
Dailynews indicts me...
«I bend to laugh«

Which do I answer first;
1. Emma told channel 190 lies about Dailynews!!!
Channel 190, where did you get your dish from? Dailynews na me with una d do Modeling? 190 so na cut and join una d do for modeling ba, thank God am wise.

2. Dailynews confirmed Emma as channel 190!!! Hahahah, I laugh!!!

3. Dailynews suggested peaceworld to ask uniquesty to give phiozy cash!!!, «exco» thingy

4. Dailynews said his not even aware they gave her money until today. Lol, bro reread ur post with channels again, maybe ur auto respondent get problem !!
BTW treasurer has spoken.

5. Dailynews said 2k is nothing. Una no the shame? People money too small ebi?

6. You bought ticket!!!, kia, do u know am a student,and that I fed a member of yan for three days, and I t.p him back to U.I., also that I also traveled? Pls cover things small joor.

7. Uniquesty said she didn't give out the money!

Wentin concern me concern money,na administration and decision bother me o. I was just feeling like at least now haba, u all know my acad studies won't let me run a big organization. Lol, but I need to be informed of all plans,

How come una come the disturb phiozy to bring results when u didn't mobilize her.
After all, I didn't remember the last time I sent money into any bodies acct in the name of YAN, if not for the converging we did and I footed the bill of a member, fOod, and fare, God why am I saying all this.

I laugh in latin joor, see u wa I go d call u go d form busy for me,[just to say Hi, give rules, and procedure o] so na auto type ebi auto respondent do all this defense for u?

Perfect what you have started o,
or die unfulfilled...many are watching.

don't disturb Yan with una romance section talks, blog talks, and modeling talks.

Bia, Dailynews why are you fond of disturbing the peace of this thread whenever we are at the verge of reaching a peak?
Channels h
old all ur email proposal. NO thanks!!!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 13, 2013
Uniquexty: And what is the meaning of this? You know i dont do back yard business. I didnt give out any money. No expenses has been made with the associations money. I will transfer the #10500 into the associations account next week, then i will announce the account number. Yes, they talked about releasing money but Uniquexty did not release it. So young lawyer, investigate facts before u vomit thrash. I'm actually pissed
I bless the name of the Lord, He is ever faithful, and will always vindicate the just. Now, all can see that truly I didn't even knew whether my suggestion of giving phiozy 2k to transport herself to abuja was carried out or not. Again, I am not even aware that the association's corporate account is up and running until now.

Emma, be careful, don't accuse the just, God is watching, all those that get joy and fun in blackmailing my name unjustly, be careful, at least this statement by the treasurer is enough to convince you all that DailyNews is a man of his words, I have integrity and I fear God no matter the situation and no matter what people do or say because Jesus Christ is my role model. Emma and co if you guys like listen, if you like don't, you all need to accept Jesus Christ in your lives and stop spreading false news and accusations against people. God is watching. God bless you uniquexty.

3 Likes

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 13, 2013
dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmm.....

Mehn where i dey since when this ish dey shele?....more juicy news please...the viewers are waiting.

*licks lips*
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 13, 2013
ijebabe, i see you..get to work sweery
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Caracta(f): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2013
Viewing this topic: ijebabe, lalaosky, Caracta(f)

Oh no! Teamwork?
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by ijebabe: 11:24am On Jan 13, 2013
Lol, na so o grin
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 13, 2013
Caracta: Viewing this topic: ijebabe, lalaosky, Caracta(f)

Oh no! Teamwork?

lol...you're good walayi.lmao
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
Emyo, i wonder why u have decided to squeeze in yourself in a matter concerning two people. You should learn to talk when u are invited. To put u straight, YAN is struggling to become financially stable. People have been sacrificing their money, time etc to make YAN stand. I was instructed to give out 2k to AYANDA so she can go to the C.A.C office and make enquiry. She stays in Abuja, the office is in Abuja. When i was told, i pleaded with YANDA to explain to her to do that without d associations money. Meanwhile, plenty people came here and quoted budgets for the registration. And non of those budgets were beyond 22k. How much do we have? 10,500. We have to minimise spendings if we must hit target. I explained all this to the president and he understood. We are not running a secondary school association. If i had given out that money, people like YOU would have come here to open mouth and talk how lousyly i have been spending the associations money. Come to think of it, have you paid? With permission i will paste the names of people that have paid. Mr. LAWYER, investigate facts before u open ur mouth and vomit thrash.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Cuddlemii: 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
Uniquexty: Emyo, i wonder why u have decided to squeeze in yourself in a matter concerning two people. You should learn to talk when u are invited. To put u straight, YAN is struggling to become financially stable. People have been sacrificing their money, time etc to make YAN stand. I was instructed to give out 2k to AYANDA so she can go to the C.A.C office and make enquiry. She stays in Abuja, the office is in Abuja. When i was told, i pleaded with YANDA to explain to her to do that without d associations money. Meanwhile, plenty people came here and quoted budgets for the registration. And non of those budgets were beyond 22k. How much do we have? 10,500. We have to minimise spendings if we must hit target. I explained all this to the president and he understood. We are not running a secondary school association. If i had given out that money, people like YOU would have come here to open mouth and talk how lousyly i have been spending the associations money. Come to think of it, have you paid? With permission i will paste the names of people that have paid. Mr. LAWYER, investigate facts before u open ur mouth and vomit thrash.

A wise idea!
I was about to suggest this to you.
It is better to paste the names of the contributors and the amount contributed for transparency.
I won't want a situation whereby members would complain of being scammed on the literature section of Nairaland.
You can leave out the details of the expenditure, budget et all

Secondly, I also implore your group to paste a list of members that submitted their stories to YAN, for security purposes.
This will avert future issues of plagiarism.
Being accountable to the audience, viewers & members will reduce these trust issues & allegations that arises frequently
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
intresting....this is some serious ish
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
Cuddlemii:

A wise idea!
I was about to suggest this to you.
It is better to paste the names of the contributors and the amount contributed for transparency.
I won't want a situation whereby members would complain of being scammed on the literature section of Nairaland.
You can leave out the details of the expenditure, budget et all

Secondly, I also implore your group to paste a list of members that submitted their stories to YAN, for security purposes.
This will avert future issues of plagiarism.
Being accountable to the audience, viewers & members will reduce these trust issues & allegations that arises frequently
Thanks!

well said from a wise lady
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Cuddlemii: 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
lalaosky:

well said from a wise lady

Thanks.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
Thanks @cuddlemi, I love that suggestion, Uniquexty pls paste the names ASAP.

Secondly, on the issue of story, I have no hand in it, instead I have always been the one objecting to online publications.

I want to publicly denounce here that I have never accepted any story or stories from any YAN member(s) or intending members. if anyone can testify that they sent me their story via email: dailyy.newss@gmail.com or whatsoever, let them come out publicly here and lay their claims pls.

Even when we met at Enugu and the South-East excos were briefing me on collection of members stories, I didn't even had time to look at it or anything because I was to catch up with my late flight at Asaba, Uniquexty, Aceleralph; peaceworld, chioma, and many others can bear witness cos I boarded a taxi & left.

It will look like I call God a lot, but its becos He is the only just and ever trusted one we can rely on in life; and I call on Him to judge everyone of us according to our evil plans, gossips, lies, backstabbings against each other.

Even those that wanted to pay registration fee to me from South-West, I stopped them and directed them to Uniquexty. how much are we even talking about? I had been compelling all to donate to help bring this dream to a reality and I made a pledge, only few persons follwed suit. up till this moment, I haven't paid the registration fee because I have always told them that its too small, so I cant see myself going to the bank to transfer 1000k or even 2k.

Emyo, you have done well, but I repeat, if you do not apologize, this wicked and devilish actions of your against an innocent person will stand against you someday in your life, take it or leave it. But you cannot tarnish my name on this forum because whom God is backing, you cannot do any harm.

1 Like

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
Mehhhn, where have I been.
Always the black sheep.
Well before we blow out of proportion, this thingy I will not call thread derailing started with channels and DN, I just watched them until Dailynews agreed to channels allegation to have had talks or had suggested to the excos that they should use 'just 2k'

Me I know felt sorry for our struggle, that today 2k is now just, and that y on earth will such suggestion or talks be done without my knowledge. (Because am no exco).
That was when I came in oooo.

And for you uniquesty, are u calling me lawyer or calling channels lawyer?
Did I accuse anybody?
What do u want me to investigate?
When they talked about romance, preaching, and content theft, including even luring models into believing they are agents did u hear me speak?
I mind my biz,

And my biz is that dailynews is fond of diverting attentions from good course to his defense of plight.
This not the first time.

You knew how peaceful we have being since december how I worked hard mobilizing.

Again for the cash, if dailynews finds it hard to send 2k to phiozy how do u think a student like me would send?

BTW we all know we have spent a lot for this.
Ve you forgotten?

My question is this,

Shall we allow the devils in channels and dailynews befall this struggle?

Haba, Dailynews don't let that happen.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by EzePromoe: 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
[size=14pt]Eze Promoe, representing DAN! cool[/size]
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2013
Wait oooo, dailynews where did I tarnish ur image.
Uniquesty where did I put mouth in issues that didn't concern me?

Why on earth must u dailynews bringing people to interrupt our peace here.
Is the above statement and my cry of sideline a noise pork?

Oooooo, I never knew, nnu sorry o...am sorry if the above statement is wat u are saying, buh if not..

Climb the highest palm tree and leave ur self to the ground.
Me badt o, am very annoying to toll with.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
and I keep wondering where I have gone wrong or stopped YAN from moving forward.

at first, I ask for the right to be coordinating leader to ensure YAN goals and objectives are in tact, virtually all members objected, I humbly succumbed. Emyo you blamed me for being too lenient and soft, and for always asking for ppls opinion, why wouldn't I, is YAN my personal organization? nope.

I called for election, members refused to turn out, you guys called on me to intervene, I did by asking for your permissions to select the leadership by appointment based on existing members' zeal and ambition, Emyo you blatantly refused to take up a post, same with pearl-hapi. I made the appointment, handed over to them and also informed them to ensure our mission is achieved, they pledged their allegiance and loyalty to move YAN forward.

Emyo you kept on prying into the leadership, why? you and I are no longer the leaders, why not give them time, you refused, instead kept bringing up more ideas.

You suggested our starting a blog, but I didn't buy into the idea because i know what it takes to build a successful blog and because running YAN via blog wasn't our original plan instead having our own official website and publishing in hard copy, our anthology of short stories and poems. How then did I intend to copy peoples works if I am against people submitting their stories to be published on a mere blog?

Oh I know my crime- 1, I didn't use my personal funds to register YAN with CAC, host a website, host the launching, and maybe publish members stories in a hard copy; but if I do all these, how then can it be an association? It then means its a personal business, or am I wrong?

Okay my other mistake is befriending a YAN female member via nairaland for a couple of days online, which got ruined out of same attitudes you are displaying again this year, refrain for your good.

You called me Emyo to intervene and give a speech on this new year to revive the club as the founder, which was also my plan, I did as you demanded, none of you guys replied with a thank you happy new year, instead you Emyo gave your usual malcontent comment after mine.

I came again, saying we need to meet in person to discuss on the way forward with YAN this new year, and later asked for positive and honest suggestions, you rather ruined that preaceful flow with your blackmail using a new handle.

Let each and everyone of us look into our lives, life isn't about feeling smart, too brainy, and backstabbing people. Every human attitude must be judged, take note. It may not come now, but it must surely come.

1 Like

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
and I keep wondering where I have gone wrong or stopped YAN from moving forward.

at first, I ask for the right to be coordinating leader to ensure YAN goals and objectives are in tact, virtually all members objected, I humbly succumbed. Emyo you blamed me for being too lenient and soft, and for always asking for ppls opinion, why wouldn't I, is YAN my personal organization? nope.

I called for election, members refused to turn out, you guys called on me to intervene, I did by asking for your permissions to select the leadership by appointment based on existing members' zeal and ambition, Emyo you blatantly refused to take up a post, same with pearl-hapi. I made the appointment, handed over to them and also informed them to ensure our mission is achieved, they pledged their allegiance and loyalty to move YAN forward.

Emyo you kept on prying into the leadership, why? you and I are no longer the leaders, why not give them time, you refused, instead kept bringing up more ideas.

You suggested our starting a blog, but I didn't buy into the idea because i know what it takes to build a successful blog and because running YAN via blog wasn't our original plan instead having our own official website and publishing in hard copy, our anthology of short stories and poems. How then did I intend to copy peoples works if I am against people submitting their stories to be published on a mere blog?

Oh I know my crime- 1, I didn't use my personal funds to register YAN with CAC, host a website, host the launching, and maybe publish members stories in a hard copy; but if I do all these, how then can it be an association? It then means its a personal business, or am I wrong?

Okay my other mistake is befriending a YAN female member via nairaland for a couple of days online, which got ruined out of same attitudes you are displaying again this year, refrain for your good.

You called me Emyo to intervene and give a speech on this new year to revive the club as the founder, which was also my plan, I did as you demanded, none of you guys replied with a thank you happy new year, instead you Emyo gave your usual malcontent comment after mine.

I came again, saying we need to meet in person to discuss on the way forward with YAN this new year, and later asked for positive and honest suggestions, you rather ruined that preaceful flow with your blackmail using a new handle.

Let each and everyone of us look into our lives, life isn't about feeling smart, too brainy, and backstabbing people. Every human attitude must be judged, take note. It may not come now, but it must surely come.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2013
Emyo: Mehhhn, where have I been.
Always the black sheep.
Well before we blow out of proportion, this thingy I will not call thread derailing started with channels and DN, I just watched them until Dailynews agreed to channels allegation to have had talks or had suggested to the excos that they should use 'just 2k'

Me I know felt sorry for our struggle, that today 2k is now just, and that y on earth will such suggestion or talks be done without my knowledge. (Because am no exco).
That was when I came in oooo.

And for you uniquesty, are u calling me lawyer or calling channels lawyer?
Did I accuse anybody?
What do u want me to investigate?
When they talked about romance, preaching, and content theft, including even luring models into believing they are agents did u hear me speak?
I mind my biz,

And my biz is that dailynews is fond of diverting attentions from good course to his defense of plight.
This not the first time.

You knew how peaceful we have being since december how I worked hard mobilizing.

Again for the cash, if dailynews finds it hard to send 2k to phiozy how do u think a student like me would send?

BTW we all know we have spent a lot for this.
Ve you forgotten?

My question is this,

Shall we allow the devils in channels and dailynews befall this struggle?

Haba, Dailynews don't let that happen.
Emyo did I told you I am a modeling agent? when and how? You are so filled with envy and its bad for you as a Young Person. you visited my blog and saw a link to fashion tv model management website where I added: become a model and redirected to ftv aspiring models management website to assist my esteemed readers who always ask for my assistance on how to become model; and you grew envious, gosh! you even went as far as prying a thread I sincerely started here asking people with modeling ideas how to become model in Nigeria which made known on that thread that I needed the tips to assist people asking for my assistance on that, and out of your greed and envy, you termed it that I said I am a modeling agent, how and when emma? so you are this poisonous emma? I never knew, now I see.

Emma can you kindly brief this house how I derailed this thread if not for your trying to play smart to blackmail with bunch of lies using a new handle- channel 190?

first you accused me of eating YAN money, you accused me and Uniquexty of evil deeds with YAN funds, and she disproved you; you should be ashamed and keep quiet. Emma I repeat again, God will judge your evil attitudes, take it or leave it
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
And Emyo, stop sounding like u are innocent and i just came and started screaming your name. Next time you want to talk about spending money, investigate and know whether the money was actually released. Not coming here to type that uniquexty released 2k. Next time, be careful. I hate overtalking. Now say sorry
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by seedord247(m): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2013
Mr Daily News.... Are you tryin to tell us the meaning of ya name or what?

why the news?? haba??

Bros if u dont stop am gonna ban you from browsing. grin
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2013
seedord247: Mr Daily News.... Are you tryin to tell us the meaning of name or what?

why the news?? haba??

Bros if dont stop am gonna ban you from browsing. grin

it hurts when people u trust lie, gossip & backstab u for no justifiable reason(s), especially when u are innocent. But I am done, at least we all now know the truth, its well, thanks.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by ijebabe: 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
seedord247: Mr Daily News.... Are you tryin to tell us the meaning of name or what?

why the news?? haba??

Bros if dont stop am gonna ban you from browsing. grin
You sef dey write? grin
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by seedord247(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
ijebabe:
You sef dey write? grin

You again with that your poff poff face... grin
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by seedord247(m): 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
DailyNews:

it hurts when people u trust lie, gossip & backstab u for no justifiable reason(s), especially when u are innocent. But I am done, at least we all now know the truth, its well, thanks.
shocked
Brosss.... i dont need to speak big grammar to tell you what you need to know... shocked

Black folks especially we Nigerians cant be trusted.. Never reveal your true-self to anyone one here. they're full of hypocrisy.

look at that coven Chinese pig up there, she has been tryin to get me, all in the name of her fallow group just for them to bring me down. grin
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by ijebabe: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
Yeye! Dey dia dey deceive urself grin
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by seedord247(m): 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
By their face you shall know them... see as them do face like person wey never shyt for years... grin
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
seedord247:
shocked
Brosss.... i dont need to speak big grammar to tell you what you need to know... shocked

Black folks especially we Nigerians cant be trusted.. Never reveal your true-self to anyone one here. they're full of hypocrisy.

look at that coven Chinese pig up there, she has been tryin to get me, all in the name of her fallow group just for them to bring me down. grin

Thanks a lot, I hve learnt hard lessons from this forum. but why would someone just derive fun/pleasure in tarnishin somebody else image for no justifiable reasons? Thats ridiculous, its k.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
more scandals please

1 Like

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
DailyNews: Emyo did I told you I am a modeling agent? when and how? You are so filled with envy and its bad for you as a Young Person. you visited my blog and saw a link to fashion tv model management website where I added: become a model and redirected to ftv aspiring models management website to assist my esteemed readers who always ask for my assistance on how to become model; and you grew envious, gosh! you even went as far as prying a thread I sincerely started here asking people with modeling ideas how to become model in Nigeria which made known on that thread that I needed the tips to assist people asking for my assistance on that, and out of your greed and envy, you termed it that I said I am a modeling agent, how and when emma? so you are this poisonous emma? I never knew, now I see.

Emma can you kindly brief this house how I derailed this thread if not for your trying to play smart to blackmail with bunch of lies using a new handle- channel 190?

first you accused me of eating YAN money, you accused me and Uniquexty of evil deeds with YAN funds, and she disproved you; you should be ashamed and keep quiet. Emma I repeat again, God will judge your evil attitudes, take it or leave it
abagmi o! Shai, where do I start, sorry everybody, I didn't come with intentions for uprising, am pleased my excos really showed they had time.

Am sorry everybody, but cancel it when u say I accused. I only asked that y must they be a discus since long, and nobody briefed me of any.

And now it is clear that I don't ve such right.
Yes!
Dailynews, uniquesty and all am sorry going utral. I passed my boundary.
But I never fed anybody with anything.

Am I still a member of yan?
I pledged not to be involved in official talks and to pay my dues when the officials have realizable plan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply)

Matrimony Of Secrets / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story / Shadows.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.