Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! - Literature (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! (70673 Views)

Meet The Authors Of The Nigerian Writers Series / Mo Yan Wins Nobel Literature Prize / Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 11, 2013
All intending, aspiring and already members of YAN needs to convene at an agreed venue and date, to meet in person to iron things out on the practical way out. No more online meeting, if YAN must become a dream come true, then every member/aspiring member must be able to pay the prize. That is the only way forward because online gathering won't help the situation considering the fact that we are Nigerians, and again we need to see ourselves in person and know our zeal and ambition towards this cause. Thank you.

Floor is open for good, practical suggestions, thank you.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by aceyralph(m): 6:02am On Jan 11, 2013
Thank God you made some senses out of something I posted here. I think that's the way things are done. Please re-affirm the importance. Thank you. Success to YAN unending!!!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by aceyralph(m): 7:55am On Jan 11, 2013
Pleas friends, I don't mean to disturb you. This post is competing for a prize at an Annual Literature... http:///jwO4lH7X.

You can visit my blog wwww.thrillersquare.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by channel190(m): 9:42am On Jan 11, 2013
aceyralph: Thank God you made some senses out of something I posted here. I think that's the way things are done. Please re-affirm the importance. Thank you. Success to YAN unending!!!
don't join the clown crew, ve known u to contribute immersely towards this, buh I tell u that I loved the online methods outlined above by one of ur members! But I don't see any need to affirm commitment via offline after all this traumatic experience, see nairaland is a big place, you can make use of the dairy sections as your blog, pile up weekly stories that will win the populace for you, from so doing u wiLl know the writers among you and you will be getting fans ready to buy ur books.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by channel190(m): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2013
DailyNews: All intending, aspiring and already members of YAN needs to convene at an agreed venue and date, to meet in person to iron things out on the practical way out. No more online meeting, if YAN must become a dream come true, then every member/aspiring member must be able to pay the prize. That is the only way forward because online gathering won't help the situation considering the fact that we are Nigerians, and again we need to see ourselves in person and know our zeal and ambition towards this cause. Thank you.

clown, is this how u want to kill the dream? I beginning to write meaning to how all this started, u ve a blog site,!!! Yes, I saw it, on it is a page for 'Models' and a 'Short Story/poem' page.

You are a thief, were u not the one on nairalands fashion section asking for 'how some one can join modeling?' You want people to give you the tips so as for you to feed those subscribers of ur blog, make sure u ve not collected their hard earned money in view of letting them venture into modeling.

Something with your view for this clown club, u want to steal their write ups and feed your blog, thief repent, where is all the money u promised this clown club, action speaks louder then voice. Am coming back to expose ur agendas...repent, don't disorganized this group, if u ve nothing to say, keep quiet and look stupid.

1 Like

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by collins123(m): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2013
[size=18pt]@above

Nice I thought I was the only one that discovered that?!!![/size]
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Coolval222(m): 5:21am On Jan 12, 2013
Lwkmdh well sha good luck for una YAN ooo
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by LarrySun(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
Now wait, someone tell me YAN hasn't turned into a corruption lair too.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Now wait, someone tell me YAN hasn't turned into a corruption lair too.
it hasn't. I promise you
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by LarrySun(m): 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
channel 190: clown, is this how u want to kill the dream? I beginning to write meaning to how all this started, u ve a blog site,!!! Yes, I saw it, on it is a page for 'Models' and a 'Short Story/poem' page.

You are a thief, were u not the one on nairalands fashion section asking for 'how some one can join modeling?' You want people to give you the tips so as for you to feed those subscribers of ur blog, make sure u ve not collected their hard earned money in view of letting them venture into modeling.

Something with your view for this clown club, u want to steal their write ups and feed your blog, thief repent, where is all the money u promised this clown club, action speaks louder then voice. Am coming back to expose ur agendas...repent, don't disorganized this group, if u ve nothing to say, keep quiet and look stupid.
Then what brought about this?
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
channel 190: clown, is this how u want to kill the dream? I beginning to write meaning to how all this started, u ve a blog site,!!! Yes, I saw it, on it is a page for 'Models' and a 'Short Story/poem' page.

lolz, is that the secret you promised to reveal? I see. If my mission for forming YAN is to steal other ppls write-ups to publish on my blog or anywhere else, may God reward me accordingly, but if it is not, may God in His wrath visit you and every other person that says or agrees to this devilish scandal you came up with just because I advised you as a brother to repent from sleeping with girls and bragging about it.

Channel_190, you and every other person with this lie, I promise you that if you do not apologize, God must visit you all individually. I speak with certainty, dare and watch out.

Yes I asked for tips from models and modeling agents cos a cousin, and some female friends plus my blog readers asked for my assistant on how to become models in Nigeria, meanwhile the link I have on my blog is that of fashion tv model management for existing international models who want to utilize online medium to get promoted. But due to your evil mindset, you termed it another thing, channel 190, God must visit you soon if you don't apologise and ask Him to forgive you.

To those who think I formed YAN to deceive you, if I deceive you, I cannot deceive God, and I know if I have a bad motive, God will judge me, but if any of you had been scandalizing my name falsely, God will reward you all accordingly.

I sensed all these disorganization when this cause started, I asked for your permission to be a sort of supreme leader to protect and guide YAN goals, you all objected, and I called for democratic election, you all refused to vote, and you called me to intervene, I took your permissions and did the leadership by appointment with your consents, and handed over to the new leaders and now things became bad and here you guys are roping me, God is watching.

Yes I promised 20k, I asked others to volunteer, only sunical and few, how far can that go? Our finances, I know nothing about it, only uniquesty knows about it, so how else do I have a bad motive? Did I tell you I am short of write-ups? When God blessed me with the talent to churn out hundreds of wonderful write-ups monthly.

I was the one that told members to stop posting their write-ups online until we are ready to publish our first YAN anthology, how else do I wish to copy their works? I made sunical our editorial board chairperson, which means he will be in charge of publishing our works, how else do I wish to copy their works? Channel 190, you are daring God this new year, you are about bringing a generational curse on yourself, be warned!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by synw: 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

LITCAF NIGERIA

In Collaboration with

SOCIETY OF YOUNG NIGERIAN WRITERS

Present

SPEAK THE WORD CONTEST

A contest of words and ideas among young Nigerian writers across 24 states of the Federation.

MODE OF PARTICIPATION

1. The Contest is open to Nigerian Citizens normally resident in Nigeria between the ages of 18 and 35
across the 36 states of the Federation.
2. Must have written at least a book (either published or unpublished)
3. Interested participant(s) are to forward their Name(s), Profile(s), Location(s), State(s), Telephone
Number(s) where they heard about the contest and a personal photograph to tope.apoola@litcafnigeria.com
and societyofyoungnigerianwriters@gmail.com.
4. Entry closes Feb 13, 2013. Late application will not be accepted.
5. One application per person.
6. Shortlisted participants will be notified by Feb. 14, 2013.

The show, which is to be broadcast through means to be soon determined, is to span 11 weeks. Proposed start date is Monday, February 18, 2013. Representatives from 24 states are projected to participate in this contest structured into three stages.

Stage one is to feature a speech contest in which writers are to choose a topic relevant to the theme of their manuscript. Successful contestants are to proceed to the stage two which includes another round of speech-making. Final stage is to feature the making of video documentaries to be supported with speech.
For more information about this contest contact:

Mr. Apoola Temitope Mr. Wole Adedoyin
Chief Executive National President
Litcaf Nigeria SYNW
+23408166906999 +2348072673852
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by channel190(m): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
DailyNews: lolz, is that the secret you promised to reveal? I see. If my mission for forming YAN is to steal other ppls write-ups to publish on my blog or anywhere else, may God reward me accordingly, but if it is not, may God in His wrath visit you and every other person that says or agrees to this devilish scandal you came up with just because I advised you as a brother to repent from sleeping with girls and bragging about it.
keep quite and look stupid.

2013 old fool of the year, u can fool everybody but not a whole 190 loaded load like me.

Yes I promised you since

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by channel 190 ( m ): 9:54am On Jan 11

9:54am on jan 11 to expose u, the post above is just a perk, I posted on jan 11 before you met me on romance section my home today.

Maybe u just seeing it today.

DailyNews: Channel_190, you and every other person with this lie, I promise you that if you do not apologize, God must visit you all individually. I speak with certainty, dare and watch out.

Yes I asked for tips from models and modeling agents cos a cousin, and some female friends plus my blog readers asked for my assistant on how to become models in Nigeria, meanwhile the link I have on my blog is that of fashion tv model management for existing international models who want to utilize online medium to get promoted. But due to your evil mindset, you termed it another thing, channel 190, God must visit you soon if you don't apologise and ask Him to forgive you.

To those who think I formed YAN to deceive you, if I deceive you, I cannot deceive God, and I know if I have a bad motive, God will judge me, but if any of you had been scandalizing my name falsely, God will reward you all accordingly.

I sensed all these disorganization when this cause started, I asked for your permission to be a sort of supreme leader to protect and guide YAN goals, you all objected, and I called for democratic election, you all refused to vote, and you called me to intervene, I took your permissions and did the leadership by appointment with your consents, and handed over to the new leaders and now things became bad and here you guys are roping me, God is watching.

Yes I promised 20k, I asked others to volunteer, only sunical and few, how far can that go? Our finances, I know nothing about it, only uniquesty knows about it, so how else do I have a bad motive? Did I tell you I am short of write-ups? When God blessed me with the talent to churn out hundreds of wonderful write-ups monthly.

I was the one that told members to stop posting their write-ups online until we are ready to publish our first YAN anthology, how else do I wish to copy their works? I made sunical our editorial board chairperson, which means he will be in charge of publishing our works, how else do I wish to copy their works? Channel 190, you are daring God this new year, you are about bringing a generational curse on yourself, be warned!
stop defending your self old man, are u blind or so dumb?

Why ask for a second meeting whereas that emyo of a boy ve helped in reviving this dead thread, after u killed it with what u still call a simple mistake, 'an havoc o'.

U are the must unstable dude,

Have read almost all this thread, Uniquesty is the only real person I've met from her post.
Emyo is also unstable but more realistic than you.
Peaceworld is a cold war, his also blind like u and ve no eye for progress, it can't raise a limb without money...big fools.
Where is the order lady,
Dailynews the fact is action speaks louder than voice,

I would love to join this club, but how?
I was happy when some dudes came around to start off early this year or ending last year, but I knew u killed that passion with silence.

Stop calling God, u are a silence destroyer, devil, the hill in a ill. That is what u are.

Only to come around this year to speak of a gathering.

What ve u achieved from the first gathering, Devil.

Repent and I will show ur people the way to modeling, publishing and all ur blog request, don't exhibit wat u are not
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by channel190(m): 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
Members ooo, do you v a constitution?
This is how a sect had the sole right of choping or sharing, or disburse your fund...

Dailynews: I can't open a thread for nothing, I don't have such time anymore, this is 2013. Pls be warned, you are about to ruin your life, you may think it is a joke, but you are playing with fire, it must surely burn you if you do not apologise for telling lies againstme.
I just saw your comment on YAN thread now, go back there, but I warn you, you areabout to attract a generational curse to yourself, take this as a joke but I am serious, you must apologise.
Open up the thread, call emyo, I will give him a call soon, call collins like you said, and whoever the lady is.
Now for clarity, I know nothing about YAN purse, and I say this with God as my witness. The only time I mentioned money was when we were discussing about registering YAN with CAC at abuja. I told emma and others that I have a job aside my writing/blogging career, that I hardly get chance, and that I hate handling publicfund to stay clean, which was the reason I appointed a female member living very far to be YAN treasurer. She lives in enugu, I live some thousands miles away from her, we hardly communicate. All funds are handled by her and the new leadership.
The only time I intervened was when we were discussing the CAC registration, I told emyo that I have registered my own personal company and another as joint company with my brother, and that it cost so so n so, YAN members said why not I do it through my personal lawyer that registered mine, I said no, let the officials do it. We delegated a female member, she was to go to CAC office at abuja from kaduna or so, there is no way she could do that with her money, the organization needs to transport and feed her.
I discussed it with the president of YAN, peaceworld, he agreed, I wanted to send her my own personal money so they won't tamper YAN purse, but there was no chance for me to even go cos I was out of town then on work assignment, so I suggested to peaceworld that why not YAN give the lady going to abuja 2k for trans, he agreed, and I guess he instructed the treasurer a female to give the lady 2k, that was all I know, and God is my witness.
I have never tot of getting kobo from YAN from day one, all I wanted is bring young authros together and we jointly promote our works and get published too.
If you look at my signature, you will see- IFF (inspired friends foundation), I formed that NGO when I was a student like you outof my meager pocket money n income. I organized my friends, I made someone the treasurer but 95% of IFF fund belongs to me.
Right from birth, God blessed me with the zeal of helping others even when I have little. I hardly gain a dime from people. I have helped a lot of people for free- some are beyond this boundary via my sole help and I haven't gotten a dime from them.
When I was in school like u, I was a leader in so many associations- ROTARACT, fellowship, department exco, etc. I refused to collect sitting allowances as a school exco till I graduated just becos my president became corrupt n refused to do all that our party promised. God is my witness, I contested and won for that post, but I never functioned cos I saw that they weren't clean, I dropped, only my name existed there cos I have integrity.
During NYSC, I was the president of MDGs in my state of deployment right from camp,I was the platoon leader, parade commander, zonal clo and lga clo, NCCF evangelism coordinator, I have never eatena dime from public office cos that's my motto. I have integrity and I fear God.
In my church I am the youth president, if you care to know is a big church and I held the church yout fund for close to a year, big money and the very day I was called forit, I brought it out with addition.
You accusing me falsely to catch fun, believe me if you do not apologize, God will visit you in His wrath soon, wait and see. Keep enjoying. Just becos I advised you for good, its well.

This dude need to be sued along all those who joined in transfer of funds, because I know many of the member can testify they didn't hear of this until now.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by LarrySun(m): 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
Can someone please STOP? This is beginning to get out of hand.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
Channel_190 I forgive you and every other person telling lies against me. I forgive you all for the sake of God. I have nothing against anybody, neither you nor YAN, so I sincerely forgive you all. I know you are under the influence of youthful exuberance, may God in His infinite grace and mercy help you to come back to Him and do His will.

Please repent, stay away from pre-marital sex, gossip, back-stabbing, lying against people and saying things to hurt them. Go and sin no more.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
What is all this?
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by LarrySun(m): 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
Uniquexty: What is all this?
I'm particularly flummoxed.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
Uniquexty: What is all this?
you read my last post, where I suggested that for YAN to be revived, we need a physical meeting of all ambitious and faithful members to decide on the final fate of YAN, and I asked for other members' suggestions.

The so called channel 190 whom I am just noticing for the very first time on nairaland today picked on me negatively. Read his post. At first I thought he said all those things cos I advised him to repent and flee from pre-marital intimacy on a thread he opened to boast about how he met a girl in campus and slept with her within 48hours of their meeting, but then it happened that he posted his comment here even before I responded to his thread in a friendly, brotherly way to advice him for good.

Just read his words here and try and visit his thread on the romance section where he said so many evil things against me. He even accused me of embezzling YAN fun, how and when? Are you not YAN treasurer, pls enlighten us on the financial activities of YAN for clarity so all can read and know pls.

He also called me names- pervert, clown, old fool, etc for no just reason just like some people did last year, which is why I decided to take the back seat with YAN if not for emyo who always call on me to intervene.

I still don't understand why people on this forum love scandalising my name even when I am completely innocent? Pls I need all of you- emyo, peaceworld, sunical, phiozy, collins, uniquexty, aceleralph, etc, etc to pls come out and tell everyone here what I have done wrong in YAN, how I hve ate yan funds, did evil things cos this channel 190 said he will invite u guys, that he got his facts from insiders, whom I know are no other persons than the people I mentioned above, becos that's the only people I discuss yan issues with more often. Thanks
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by channel190(m): 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
DailyNews: Channel_190 I forgive you and every other person telling lies against me. I forgive you all for the sake of God. I have nothing against anybody, neither you nor YAN, so I sincerely forgive you all. I know you are under the influence of youthful exuberance, may God in His infinite grace and mercy help you to come back to Him and do His will.

Please repent, stay away from pre-marital sex, gossip, back-stabbing, lying against people and saying things to hurt them. Go and sin no more.
1. You are no modeling agent. Contract may be express or implied. Ur blog implies a Contract if u don't know I will soon expose your conversation with an intending model for all to understand u sell what you don't have, promise wat you don't have, and give wat u got from else where.

2. U went into an implied or expressed contract by calling on authors to publish or WTF, if they can send u an email, wat was the criteria to achieving ur goals?
Didn't your prey attain it?
3. Like I said I ve ur conversation with an innocent...

Did I hear u call me a kid?

Lol, am on my second degree, and if u may know I had diploma in Communications before my first degree, you don't know who u are dealing with...I will not sell out much to u, I know u are good in defense, forget my typo, I will soon pick u up, be prepared to face the world.

U will soon know who u are dealing with,
U will soon know you have gone contra with some Codes of public conduct.
Be ready o
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by channel190(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
DailyNews: Channel_190 I forgive you and every other person telling lies against me. I forgive you all for the sake of God. I have nothing against anybody, neither you nor YAN, so I sincerely forgive you all. I know you are under the influence of youthful exuberance, may God in His infinite grace and mercy help you to come back to Him and do His will.

1. You are not a modeling agent.
Are you?

Listen Contract may be entered expressly or implied.
Ur blog implies a Contract if u don't know I will soon expose your conversation with an intending model for all to understand u sell what you don't have, promise wat you don't have, and give wat u got from else where.

2. U went into an implied or expressed contract by calling on authors to drop their email, and you had a promise to publish or WTF, if they can attain the criteria to achieving ur goals?
Didn't your prey attain them?

3. Like I said I ve ur conversation with an innocent...

Did I hear u call me a kid?

Lol, am on my second degree, and if u may know I had diploma in Communications before my first degree, you don't know who u are dealing with...I will not sell out much to u, I know u are good in defense, forget my typo, I will soon pick u up, be prepared to face the world.
I ve a lot of evidence and witness lined up for you.
I'm very prepared for you, I hate deceivers like you, I will use u as a scape goat.

U will soon know who u are dealing with,
U will soon know you have gone contra with some Codes of public conduct.
Be ready o.
I will drop my time for u

Don't preach to me read this before u say I bleeped a girl within 48hrs, I already had a disclaimer here...I'm during wat am doing to save the youths, pls do read https://www.nairaland.com/1144278/final-resolution

Also read this to show u am on an online bible course! So wat are u claiming to be..

https://www.nairaland.com/1142568/bible-study-made-easy
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
Now I see that you need help. Seriously, I can see clearly now that nairaland has been infested idle adolescence, if only I know this last year.

I know you loved what you saw on my blog but ego, pride, arrogance and the bad spirit in you couldn't allow you to say- thank you for the blog like I had been receiving from loads of visitors- Nigerians and foreigners.

And for the record, I never told anyone that I am a modelling agent, I only know some agents who charge beyond imagineable price to promote aspiring models, hence my reason for putting up that link of how to become a model on my blog to assist those wishing to become models but have no money to pay their ways through, and it was also for their sake that I opened up the thread here on nairaland to get genuine and free guide on how to become a model in Nigeria, to assist my fans and blog visitors, and I made it clear and known on that thread, so what is your trouble with it? Are you this greedy, envious and devilish that you hate to see other people succeed? Gosh!

So if you must know why I opened that how to become a model thread on nairaland, it is to assist my blog readers, my fans and all other aspiring models with a genuine and free way to become models because I hate extorting money from people, especially youths and the needy ok? Unfortunately, nairaland that I came to source for a genuine guide happened to be a flop cos kids are now the people trooping into nairaland, and they will soon destroy this forum if seun refuse to find a solution.

Other things you're saying, are kiddie jokes. I know you feel so honoured having my attention, and I know you are feeling too high and big thinking you are rubbishing dailynews image when actually you are just harming yourself. Pls and pls, your soul is vital to God, try and give Jesus Christ a chance in your life before it is too late.

No one knows when death will struck like an armed robber, tonight maybe your last night as a living human being, it maybe my last, ask yourself as I ask myself too: where will I end if I die now? Desist from blackmail, from false accusations, from lies, from pride, bragging, sexual immorality, back-stabbing, gossiping, greed and envy. Jesus loves you, give him a chance tonight, read and meditate with psalm 51. Stay blessed
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by aceyralph(m): 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2013
I can't put a finger on this, what's all these for goodness sake. Someone is seriously double playing
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2013
DailyNews: All intending, aspiring and already members of YAN needs to convene at an agreed venue and date, to meet in person to iron things out on the practical way out. No more online meeting, if YAN must become a dream come true, then every member/aspiring member must be able to pay the prize. That is the only way forward because online gathering won't help the situation considering the fact that we are Nigerians, and again we need to see ourselves in person and know our zeal and ambition towards this cause. Thank you.

lol, I for one will disagree with this one, how do we convince the people to converge again, DN u funny o.

Hey! You 190 I taught u are bigger then all these, why are u missing issues here, do you think you are the only Law student in the world?
If u have issues with DN go sort it out else where on modeling section or on his blog, dude respect your self.

Again, Dailynews news and Uniquesty u both betrayed me by giving out 2k without my consent,
This means I was sidelined!

No problem, God has always blessed me, make una do una thing o.
God will surly pay me for my efforts here for yan.

And for every member here, thank God the truth is out, non of una money d my place o, na God go bless una effort.

Dailynews, and Uniquesty kai I taught I could trust both of you.
190, Be matured, remember the words of Saga, "every contract is an agreement, but not every agreement is a contract" so mind u biz.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
Emyo: lol, I for one will disagree with this one, how do we convince the people to converge again, DN u funny o.

Hey! You 190 I taught u are bigger then all these, why are u missing issues here, do you think you are the only Law student in the world?
If u have issues with DN go sort it out else where on modeling section or on his blog, dude respect your self.

Again, Dailynews news and Uniquesty u both betrayed me by giving out 2k without my consent,

And for every member here, thank God the truth is out, non of una money d my place o, na God go bless una effort.

190, Be matured, remember the words of Saga, "every contract is an agreement, but not every agreement is a contract" so mind u biz.
I am glad you showed up. First, I don't even know this channel 190 or so, whether he is hiding under another member of YAN, that's his business so long as I have no hidden secret, mission or agenda so far, so he is just hating and beefing a fast-moving train that he can never catch up with.

Now emyo, I must tell you that I feel disappointed with you for saying what you just said now. What is 2k emyo? I only suggested that to peaceworld, I didn't even knew when it was given out. It was a day I spoke with peaceworld on phone and he told me that phiozy will be going to CAC at abuja to make enquiries for YAN registration, I then suggested that won't it be nice YAN give her something like 5k, that I guess was my suggestion cos to me its a token, before peaceworld said no, that he don't even want to tamper YAN money, I said that's true how I wished I am free would have sent her my own money, so peaceworld said that what abt 2k, I said its ok, tell uniquexty to send it to her, and that was the last I heard abt that issue till date.

Emyo, how do you want to be told about it when you blatantly refused to be an EXCO? Do I know how and what peaceworld and his main excos had been discussing? Is it my business except when they instruct me to announce something or when there is need for me to do some publicity and spokesperson job as my post permits?

How come you refused to be an exco despite all my pleading with you and you want peaceworld and his major excos to tell you everything? Is that how an organization is ran? Did I complain of being side-lined even though at a time I wasn't updated with YAN activities?

Emyo, don't tell me you are the one spreading all these false news and accusations against me and YAN? If you are, pls I publicly plead with you, God is watching. I have no secret agenda with YAN or anybody, you should be my witness, if you have a contradicting fact, pls come out here and say it.

Why I always like to clear issues like this publicly is because I see future, I respect tomorrow so I fear yesterday cos of its effect tomorrow. I don't smash where I walk cos I know it may stand against my tomorrow when its time for some things, so pls, take me out of that your statement, and uniquexty is innocent too cos it was my honest and sincere suggestion for YAN to sponsor phiozy which is justifiable cos she is a student and may not have. If its me, I don't care, at least you know what effort n input I have made for this, which you too have, but don't be a saboteur now.

Talking about how to convince other members to convene for a physical meeting, I don't think YAN need crowd of unserious people if YAN must be a reality, it needs just few ambitious people to liven and revive things and then others can be carried along.

But seriously emyo, I feel disappointed with your statement tonight and I won't hide it, read your words again and see if it is justifiable. Make sure you are not the one feeding this channel 190 with lies...desist from it, I have no issue with anybody, I don't even know the channel 190 until this morning when I was checking trending topics on this forum and came across his ridiculous post of how he slept with a girl he met under 48hours, which inspired me to comment for the first time on romance section this year. Pls think twice, God is watching us...I know youthful exuberance and ego are really influencing you guys, but be careful, don't back-stab people, don't blackmail people, don't lie against people, don't gossip against people, it is a devilish sin against humanity and conscience.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
In fact emma, I am so much disappointed with you for saying what you just typed there and with your statement, emma, you cannot vow in the name of God that you haven't been gossiping and blackmailing my name intentionally or ignorantly.

What is 2k emma? When I used my own money to buy ticket, from lagos to imo then to enugu cos there were no...and back again to lagos. Emma, if I am not mistaken, I have sent you card before, no matter how small just to send some sms to members. I kept on calling and texting people from my money and was even ready to do more if not for childish plays and backstabbings from people I tot were trustworthy. You guys have started again this year, God is bigger than you all. I reserve my word.

Imagine you saying that you trusted me and uniquexty as if I did anything hidden? Do I know phiozy outside this? Did I even know when the money was sent to her? All I did was suggest to YAN president peaceworld who called me, and he saw it fit and implemented the idea of giving phiozy 2k to transport herself to abuja, emma what is so much in there? 2k? Gosh, you guys have really finished me. Emma 2k and you are coming out publicly to say you trusted me and betrayed you?

Ask uniquexty, peaceworld, phiozy if at all I knew when they finally gave her the money? Even up till today, I never knew that that 2k I suggested was finally given to her to transport herself to abuja and you are here making a case, raising flase alarm, blackmailing peoples name happily and feeling smart, intelligent and big. Its well. Goodnight emma, you havd done well, now I know
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Caracta(f): 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
WHAT ON EARTH IS ALL THESE? Chei! Smh...
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2013
I wasted my whole time trying to change impossibility. Emma, you didn't try at all. But you will see the outcome of this intentional blackmail someday.

For the benefit of readers and YAN members, channel 190 is Emma, a.k.a emyo, but why emma? You just registered this new handle to cause unnecessary fuss why? What would you gain and what have you gained? You are a part of a building project that's about collapsing and once rescuers came around to savage the building, you decided to throw in an atomic bomb to destroy everything you had been labouring for why?

Life isn't about playing too smart, acting I too know, it must go my way emma, please bend down and God will bless you in life.

You registered this handled on the 16th of december 2012, and you ignorantly exposed your identity, and I won't tell you how. Just go back and make peace with your conscience and your God, but you didn't try at all. I could have vouch for you. Is that so? I have learnt so much from participating on this nairaland forum, and I thank God, seun thank you too. Now I know better.

I wish you the best, you can deny, but the truth is not far fetched, catch your fun, but to your detriment.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by LarrySun(m): 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2013
DailyNews: I wasted my whole time trying to change impossibility. Emma, you didn't try at all. But you will see the outcome of this intentional blackmail someday.

For the benefit of readers and YAN members, channel 190 is Emma, a.k.a emyo, but why emma? You just registered this new handle to cause unnecessary fuss why? What would you gain and what have you gained? You are a part of a building project that's about collapsing and once rescuers came around to savage the building, you decided to throw in an atomic bomb to destroy everything you had been labouring for why?

Life isn't about playing too smart, acting I too know, it must go my way emma, please bend down and God will bless you in life.

You registered this handled on the 16th of december 2012, and you ignorantly exposed your identity, and I won't tell you how. Just go back and make peace with your conscience and your God, but you didn't try at all. I could have vouch for you. Is that so? I have learnt so much from participating on this nairaland forum, and I thank God, seun thank you too. Now I know better.

I wish you the best, you can deny, but the truth is not far fetched, catch your fun, but to your detriment.
DailyNews: I am glad you showed up. First, I don't even know this channel 190 or so, whether he is hiding under another member of YAN, that's his business so long as I have no hidden secret, mission or agenda so far, so he is just hating and beefing a fast-moving train that he can never catch up with.

Now emyo, I must tell you that I feel disappointed with you for saying what you just said now. What is 2k emyo? I only suggested that to peaceworld, I didn't even knew when it was given out. It was a day I spoke with peaceworld on phone and he told me that phiozy will be going to CAC at abuja to make enquiries for YAN registration, I then suggested that won't it be nice YAN give her something like 5k, that I guess was my suggestion cos to me its a token, before peaceworld said no, that he don't even want to tamper YAN money, I said that's true how I wished I am free would have sent her my own money, so peaceworld said that what abt 2k, I said its ok, tell uniquexty to send it to her, and that was the last I heard abt that issue till date.

Emyo, how do you want to be told about it when you blatantly refused to be an EXCO? Do I know how and what peaceworld and his main excos had been discussing? Is it my business except when they instruct me to announce something or when there is need for me to do some publicity and spokesperson job as my post permits?

How come you refused to be an exco despite all my pleading with you and you want peaceworld and his major excos to tell you everything? Is that how an organization is ran? Did I complain of being side-lined even though at a time I wasn't updated with YAN activities?

Emyo, don't tell me you are the one spreading all these false news and accusations against me and YAN? If you are, pls I publicly plead with you, God is watching. I have no secret agenda with YAN or anybody, you should be my witness, if you have a contradicting fact, pls come out here and say it.

Why I always like to clear issues like this publicly is because I see future, I respect tomorrow so I fear yesterday cos of its effect tomorrow. I don't smash where I walk cos I know it may stand against my tomorrow when its time for some things, so pls, take me out of that your statement, and uniquexty is innocent too cos it was my honest and sincere suggestion for YAN to sponsor phiozy which is justifiable cos she is a student and may not have. If its me, I don't care, at least you know what effort n input I have made for this, which you too have, but don't be a saboteur now.

Talking about how to convince other members to convene for a physical meeting, I don't think YAN need crowd of unserious people if YAN must be a reality, it needs just few ambitious people to liven and revive things and then others can be carried along.

But seriously emyo, I feel disappointed with your statement tonight and I won't hide it, read your words again and see if it is justifiable. Make sure you are not the one feeding this channel 190 with lies...desist from it, I have no issue with anybody, I don't even know the channel 190 until this morning when I was checking trending topics on this forum and came across his ridiculous post of how he slept with a girl he met under 48hours, which inspired me to comment for the first time on romance section this year. Pls think twice, God is watching us...I know youthful exuberance and ego are really influencing you guys, but be careful, don't back-stab people, don't blackmail people, don't lie against people, don't gossip against people, it is a devilish sin against humanity and conscience.
DailyNews: In fact emma, I am so much disappointed with you for saying what you just typed there and with your statement, emma, you cannot vow in the name of God that you haven't been gossiping and blackmailing my name intentionally or ignorantly.

What is 2k emma? When I used my own money to buy ticket, from lagos to imo then to enugu cos there were no...and back again to lagos. Emma, if I am not mistaken, I have sent you card before, no matter how small just to send some sms to members. I kept on calling and texting people from my money and was even ready to do more if not for childish plays and backstabbings from people I tot were trustworthy. You guys have started again this year, God is bigger than you all. I reserve my word.

Imagine you saying that you trusted me and uniquexty as if I did anything hidden? Do I know phiozy outside this? Did I even know when the money was sent to her? All I did was suggest to YAN president peaceworld who called me, and he saw it fit and implemented the idea of giving phiozy 2k to transport herself to abuja, emma what is so much in there? 2k? Gosh, you guys have really finished me. Emma 2k and you are coming out publicly to say you trusted me and betrayed you?

Ask uniquexty, peaceworld, phiozy if at all I knew when they finally gave her the money? Even up till today, I never knew that that 2k I suggested was finally given to her to transport herself to abuja and you are here making a case, raising flase alarm, blackmailing peoples name happily and feeling smart, intelligent and big. Its well. Goodnight emma, you havd done well, now I know
DailyNews: I am glad you showed up. First, I don't even know this channel 190 or so, whether he is hiding under another member of YAN, that's his business so long as I have no hidden secret, mission or agenda so far, so he is just hating and beefing a fast-moving train that he can never catch up with.

Goodness!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Caracta(f): 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
errrm...ermmm, not really my business o, but DN is my e-friend.
DN, pls settle these things offline. We both know if you continue this way, it might not end well.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 1:26am On Jan 13, 2013
Emyo:
Again, Dailynews news and Uniquesty u both betrayed me by giving out 2k without my consent

And what is the meaning of this? You know i dont do back yard business. I didnt give out any money. No expenses has been made with the associations money. I will transfer the #10500 into the associations account next week, then i will announce the account number. Yes, they talked about releasing money but Uniquexty did not release it. So young lawyer, investigate facts before u vomit thrash. I'm actually pissed
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by teamgarri1: 4:26am On Jan 13, 2013
Emyo: lol, I for one will disagree with this one, how do we convince the people to converge again, DN u funny o.

DailyNews: I wasted my whole time trying to change impossibility. Emma, you didn't try at all. But you will see the outcome of this intentional blackmail someday.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply)

Matrimony Of Secrets / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story / Shadows.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.