Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! (70665 Views)

Meet The Authors Of The Nigerian Writers Series / Mo Yan Wins Nobel Literature Prize / Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Goodjayrecords(m): 1:09pm On May 28, 2012
Am in, my first published book is titled: "Stream Of Consciousness", my email is thehumblegoodjay@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2012
You all are welcumed. Our co-ordinator, idealist Dailynews is realy workin off nairaland, to make sure the zones are in other.
Again, mere droping of emails and location dos make no sense. Endeavor to check ur email inbox, and spam forlders for am email 4rm naija young writers.
2. Make sure u send to same email, ur details as request of u in d pre-membership form sent to you.
3. If u realy want ur materials to b published, u cant achieve diz in ur rum. You nid to secriface time and transport fare to ur meet @ your closet zone.

Pls do check your inbox and spam folders as we have sent u an email 4rm naija.writersclub@gmail.com. Reply fast. No time.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by musa01: 2:50pm On May 28, 2012
Hi, guys;
I am interested. My e-mail address is
Musadanfulani@gmail.com
Currently, I live and study in Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK.
I will be happy to join, as I started writing a novel long ago. But due to the hassles involved in publishing I dropped it. I think it wd be gud to start again.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 28, 2012
Am in, have written some artcles: Rayzmail47@gmail.com . Dahs me
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by DKBLUES(m): 5:36pm On May 28, 2012
/Abuja
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by MrEverest(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2012
DailyNews: Hello fellow writers & aspiring authors of literary work, I had been cropping this idea of forming a club to unite all upcoming & aspiring literary writers in Nigeria, to help us conquer the barrier of dying with our dreams of being published authors, and to also unite us to form a strong, united association to achieve our life goal of becoming renowned authors. If this club works, we will be holding semi-annual and annual meetings to review our individual works. we will also be doing constructive critics to assist members produce good quality works. we will also go as far as doing contributory publishing and maybe come up with our own club anthology of short stories & poems. etc, etc. lets just start first. pls membership is free, but u must be a writer or aspiring writer in these genre(s): fiction/non-fiction short stories, novellas, novel, poetry or drama. pls if u would love to join, kindly indicate your interest, by dropping your email for further communication. sorry I had to post it on romance section to attract more members attention. will still move it to literature section, moderators pls dnt delete it. Thanks guys, hope u all had a blissful saturday? Note: If u stumbled upon this on romance section, pls feel relaxed cos its the same, kindly drop your details, lets make things happen for ourselves collectively. cheers!
i mean no disrespect but i wil like 2 knw ur pedigree i.e r u already established as a writer or stil aspiring, anyways i wil like 2 b a member. I hav already written(published) a couple of novels n novellas, d latest is a novel entitled ''JOURNEY OF NO RETURN'' i want to launch it in a big way by inviting some VIP's. I am a batch ''B'' serving corp mem n i intend 2 launch it b4 i ''pass out'' pls i need advice on how to make d occasion a very successful one. Thanks. My email is nwankwotg@yahoo.com.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by MrEverest(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2012
Emyo: @jude, infact, @all, who supports my motion. Like i promised, i would b colecting, and reaching out to all the email adres listed here. Again, i want to tel us, dat our mision, is'nt that of a joke, but of seriouz mindz. We wil build a kind of marketing network (we al came 4rm varieties of location), we wil pick 3 best out of our books 4 publication, finally, here lies the problem, were and when do we make our 1st sumit, getin together, and pulling d lots. I personaling wil email u al, when we've reached a consensu. Am of opin that we meet, either @ kogi state polytechnic lokoja, or kogi state university. University of abuja, or even enugu state poly. Also dates are, 22nd may to 7th june. So pls let choose from within options. 4 progres! I wil reach u al by 20th.
wow, it appears u reside somewhere around Lokoja, if u do pls here is my no 08068198016, my email is nwankwotg@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by newacca: 7:54pm On May 28, 2012
I have replied to the email I got. I would be waiting for response.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2012
Harbioollah: I submitted my filled documents bt cant find it in d sent folder..hope u received it?
saheed4fame@yahoo.com

yes ur data has been captured. LAGOS.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2012
newacca: I have replied to the email I got. I would be waiting for response.

data captured. You welcum. LAGOS
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 8:18pm On May 28, 2012
Peaceworld:
Uniquesty nice to hear from you, hope our zonal number is growing. How do I get the attachments?
have you not gotten any email.? We are yet to see your membership form.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Yemotiroro: 11:19pm On May 28, 2012
Take me on. Reach me on segunoluyoye@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by mcsnup: 1:07am On May 29, 2012
armstrong201@gmail.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 5:39am On May 29, 2012
Emyo:
have you not gotten any email.? We are yet to see your membership form.
Emyo will soon send it, but I think Enugu will be OK for our zonal hq. My thoughts, though.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 6:22am On May 29, 2012
Peaceworld:
Emyo will soon send it, but I think Enugu will be OK for our zonal hq. My thoughts, though.
u are welcum. Send it fast
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Seamawasia(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] i am interested and i have a chunk of some silly comics with me...keep me posted on ikedinmaseaman@ymail.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by swgRIDeR: 11:00am On May 29, 2012
I love writing poems & stories but i need an inspirer to aspire me..yea!! I got 1 & that's this club..my email is okunoladayo43@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by CocoaOla: 11:34am On May 29, 2012
I will like to join here is my email olanipekunt@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emeraldz(f): 1:52pm On May 29, 2012
I'm interested.My email is odiemerald@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by POTUT(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2012
chijyke@yahoo.com
Please add me to the club.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by seunstic: 2:18pm On May 29, 2012
Am interested, do contact me anytime. seunsticlaurel@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2012
Emyo: u are welcum. Send it fast
Alrighty then...have sent it...and got some suggestions i made for the club...see attached on email i sent...
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by loskally(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2012
am in my email...saliuabdulsalam@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 3:17pm On May 29, 2012
Peaceworld, its gud u've sent ur form. Daily news, pls fix a date lets start working 2wards it. I tink u shld also appoint zonal leaders, nd post their contacts so dat members wil knw who 2 contact.

1 Like

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by davidugotex(m): 4:07pm On May 29, 2012
I wanna belong. I was writing a book but lost passion half-way. I hv many more to write which I think this club will provide me with d much needed drive & motivation to put pen to paper once again.
Ugodave@hushmail.com
Location is Onitsha, Anambra State.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by HARDDON: 4:12pm On May 29, 2012
d1drizo@gmail.com ............. Feels like a test, yet just a quest. ï'v bin All dressed in ma vest waiting to ß blessed ωiƒ som lyrical sex....if dis is мч time den let мч rhyme whyne...but hey I'm in d west just doing ma best
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 5:20pm On May 29, 2012
Uniquexty: Peaceworld, its gud u've sent ur form. Daily news, pls fix a date lets start working 2wards it. I tink u shld also appoint zonal leaders, nd post their contacts so dat members wil knw who 2 contact.
not how many dat drop their mail but dat submited their forms. After we are satisfied wit d number of forms then we wil apoint zonal leaders. So you all
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 29, 2012
Uniquexty: Peaceworld, its gud u've sent ur form. Daily news, pls fix a date lets start working 2wards it. I tink u shld also appoint zonal leaders, nd post their contacts so dat members wil knw who 2 contact.

The problem is that only few people have returned their forms to enable us appoint zonal coordinators. I am waiting for them to return their forms. Pls guys, if u did indicated interest to join this great association, then u must be up and doing pls, no space for laziness or lousy people- what then am I trying to say in essence? That u need to be checking your emails since that is the only sure way we can reach/communicate with you for now. Then, you must be ready to make a sacrifice, to make a move to achieve your life dreams. Be prepared to attend a zonal meeting in your assigned zone, which will be like this: Enugu for south-east (Enugu, Imo, Ebonyi, Anambra, Abia), Lagos for south-west (Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ekiti, Ondo, Kwara), Abuja/Kaduna for North-central (Kaduna, Plateau, Benue, Kogi, Kwara (if u wish),), Maidugri for North-east, Kano for the rest of north. Portharcourt for south-south (Rivers, Cross River, Delta, Edo (u can attend Lagos), Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa). Pls indicate the current state/city where u are living currently to enable us carry out some actions. Finally, I am proposing July 28 and August 25. Pls air your opinion now if the date I proposed for zonal meetings (to be held at the aforementioned zones & to be coordinated by the yet to be appointed zonal coordinators) is okay or not. Say your mind now.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 29, 2012
musa01: Hi, guys;
I am interested. My e-mail address is
Musadanfulani@gmail.com
Currently, I live and study in Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK.
I will be happy to join, as I started writing a novel long ago. But due to the hassles involved in publishing I dropped it. I think it wd be gud to start again.

Musa welcome, I will like you to spread this good news in your environment & school, we need more members from there and we would like to work specially with you in realizing your dream of not only becoming a published author of literary work, but one making income from your effort/talent. So do get back to me if you can organize more people to join us from there so that we can appoint coordinators too for London/Scotland, so that the coordinators can equally begin their own planning for the zonal meetings to be held on the various zones as explained on my previous post. Do expect the membership form & other vital information from us soonest. Cheers!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 29, 2012
Mr Everest: i mean no disrespect but i wil like 2 knw ur pedigree i.e r u already established as a writer or stil aspiring, anyways i wil like 2 b a member. I hav already written(published) a couple of novels n novellas, d latest is a novel entitled ''JOURNEY OF NO RETURN'' i want to launch it in a big way by inviting some VIP's. I am a batch ''B'' serving corp mem n i intend 2 launch it b4 i ''pass out'' pls i need advice on how to make d occasion a very successful one. Thanks. My email is nwankwotg@yahoo.com.

Don't worry, if we all work together, we will jointly achieve our dreams & more, welcome & congrats on your new book! This association might also assist in promoting your book once we launch it successfully.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 8:06pm On May 29, 2012
davidugotex: I wanna belong. I was writing a book but lost passion half-way. I hv many more to write which I think this club will provide me with d much needed drive & motivation to put pen to paper once again.
Ugodave@hushmail.com
Location is Onitsha, Anambra State.
welcome on board. U r a part of us. Meet ur zonal members, emyo, uniquexty, peaceworld, u and many more 2 come. @daily news, there's no problem. It was jst a suggestion
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 11:10pm On May 29, 2012
i jux like the way dailynews spoke 2day. Am hapi.
DailyNews:

The problem is that only few people have returned their forms to enable us appoint zonal coordinators. I am waiting for them to return their forms. Pls guys, if u did indicated interest to join this great association, then u must be up and doing pls, no space for laziness or lousy people- what then am I trying to say in essence? That u need to be checking your emails since that is the only sure way we can reach/communicate with you for now. Then, you must be ready to make a sacrifice, to make a move to achieve your life dreams. Be prepared to attend a zonal meeting in your assigned zone, which will be like this: Enugu for south-east (Enugu, Imo, Ebonyi, Anambra, Abia), Lagos for south-west (Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ekiti, Ondo, Kwara), Abuja/Kaduna for North-central (Kaduna, Plateau, Benue, Kogi, Kwara (if u wish),), Maidugri for North-east, Kano for the rest of north. Portharcourt for south-south (Rivers, Cross River, Delta, Edo (u can attend Lagos), Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa). Pls indicate the current state/city where u are living currently to enable us carry out some actions. Finally, I am proposing July 28 and August 25. Pls air your opinion now if the date I proposed for zonal meetings (to be held at the aforementioned zones & to be coordinated by the yet to be appointed zonal coordinators) is okay or not. Say your mind now.
i jux like the way dailynews spoke 2day. Am hapi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (68) (Reply)

Matrimony Of Secrets / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story / Shadows.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.