Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! (70664 Views)

Meet The Authors Of The Nigerian Writers Series / Mo Yan Wins Nobel Literature Prize / Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by pod12(m): 8:05am On May 30, 2012
I will join archangeloz4christ@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 8:17am On May 30, 2012
I would love to join, I only hope my request is not too late. My e-mail address is phoebeikechukwu@yahoo.com
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 9:46am On May 30, 2012
you can like the Nigerian Association for Young Writers & Poets (NAYWP) facebook fan page by clicking http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Association-of-Young-Writers-Poets/370528896338554 The logo below is our new logo...let's make our dreams come true!

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2012
Read This:* If you did received an email from this naija.writersclub@gmail.com email previously,
send your completed membership form to
naija.writersclub@gmail.com. If you have sent yours ignore this. We
will send you an email on the next step.

All completed forms are to be submitted on or before the 5th day of
June. No attention will be paid to anybody who submit after 5th June,
as we are about to start the club proper, we won't be drawn back by
late writers seeking for membership. Reply yours today.

Please Kindly download the attached word document and go through it and
reply as soon as possible.

the following email are wrong =uncletbudddy@gmail.com,oskedascript@gmail.com,wokofred4real@yahoo.co.uk,<klandeok@ymail.com>:
thank you all.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 12:03pm On May 30, 2012
Nigerian Association of Young Writers & Poets
…Uncovering the hidden talents…
Email contact: naija.writersclub@gmail.com
Note: All replies should be sent to the above email. Thanks
Mission
- To discover, unite and empower all upcoming, aspiring and established young writers (in literary genre) in Nigeria, for the purpose of achieving our individual dreams of becoming published authors of great literary works through joint efforts of members and associate members.
- To promote and publicize established member authors
- To encourage and promote reading of literary works amongst young people and adults in Nigeria
- Finally, to uplift Nigeria’s image through our literary works

Goals
The goals of this great association will be in two parts-
Short-term Goals
1. To Unite all talented young writers and poets in Nigeria
2. To publish a first annual anthology of thrilling short stories (compiled and carefully selected from well-written short stories, originally written & submitted by active members)
3. To also publish an anthology of poems written by members
4. To create a carefully developed and appealing website for the club, solely for the promotion of the association and its members
5. To create a facebook celebrity/fan page for faster publicity
6. Officially register the association with a clearly-written constitution
7. Officially document/register all active members
Long-term Goals
1. Hold bi-annual club meetings and retreats
2. Engage in constructive criticisms of members’ works to assist members become better writers
3. Conduct Annual seminars/workshops on literary writing skills and techniques to assist members and other interested Nigerians in becoming outstanding authors
4. Conduct Annual writing competitions, with young people within the age of 18 to 30 as our targeted audience, for the purpose of discovering hidden talents in Nigeria
5. Conduct Annual beauty pageants as a way of promoting literature and our association within and beyond Nigeria
6. Establish a state-of-the-art publishing outfit to help publish more Nigerian writers, and to also raise fund for the association to pursue its goals and targets
7. Develop a writer’s weekly/monthly magazine/newspaper aimed at promoting literature and reading in Nigeria.
Upcoming Activities
Zonal meetings:
Aspiring/interested association members shall be meeting for the very first time on the 30th of June 2012 at the under listed zonal centers:
- South-East- Enugu
- South-South- Port Harcourt
- South-West- Lagos
- North-East-
- North-West- Maidugri
- North-Central- Abuja
Note: Each zone is expected to elect three or four representatives to represent them at the official lunching of the association. The representatives shall be elected democratically, and there must be gender consideration during the election to ensure equal opportunity for both genders. To that effect, there must be at least one female representative in each zone. The zonal meeting will serve as a pre-lunch of the association’s official lunching to be decided by the zonal representatives. Besides the selected representatives, aspiring members who wish to attend the official lunching are free and welcomed. And please, let no one be discouraged if he or she is not selected/elected as a representative because it has nothing to do with our goal; it is only meant to give us a more focused direction and to also reduce the stress of asking every member to be at the official lunching, which may be impossible to achieve. Again, nobody is permitted to pay any money to anybody in the name of this association, and nobody is required to pay any money to become a member- for now, membership is free and voluntary, until we finish the lunching and elect leaders to handle the association’s affairs through a jointly written constitution or referendum.

Membership is open to people of age 18 to 40, no other qualification is required for now besides an SSCE, but all aspiring members must be good in written English, at least that is what makes us great writers!

Disclaimer: The above literature is subject to adjustment, so if you wish there are vital things missing or there is a name you would like us to call this association instead of the one indicated; kindly indicate so that I can put it into consideration for proper adoption during the zonal meetings and lunching. But while making your suggestions, please be concise so that we don’t get too many things to handle, which may jeopardize our mission for now- at least we can push other ideas to the ‘long-term goals’ section to enable us start.

Finally, if you have a better name, motto and logo in mind, which you think will sound and appear more honorable, snappy and appealing, please do feel free to indicate.
Thanks and God bless you all the aspiring great creators!
Membership Pre-Screening Form

Full Names:
Class of Education:
i.e. Graduate, Senior School Certificate Holder, OND Holder, NCE
State of Origin:
Where You Live presently:
The Nearest City You Can Attend A Meeting:
Local Government of Origin:
Best Genre:
i.e. poetry, short story, novel, novella
Present Occupation:
Email:
GSM Number:
Facebook Id:
Twitter:
Website/Blog url:

Note: Kindly fill out the form above to help us know each other well.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 30, 2012
Emyo: Nigerian Association of Young Writers & Poets
…Uncovering the hidden talents…
Email contact: naija.writersclub@gmail.com
Note: All replies should be sent to the above email. Thanks
Mission
- To discover, unite and empower all upcoming, aspiring and established young writers (in literary genre) in Nigeria, for the purpose of achieving our individual dreams of becoming published authors of great literary works through joint efforts of members and associate members.
- To promote and publicize established member authors
- To encourage and promote reading of literary works amongst young people and adults in Nigeria
- Finally, to uplift Nigeria’s image through our literary works

Goals
The goals of this great association will be in two parts-
Short-term Goals
1. To Unite all talented young writers and poets in Nigeria
2. To publish a first annual anthology of thrilling short stories (compiled and carefully selected from well-written short stories, originally written & submitted by active members)
3. To also publish an anthology of poems written by members
4. To create a carefully developed and appealing website for the club, solely for the promotion of the association and its members
5. To create a facebook celebrity/fan page for faster publicity
6. Officially register the association with a clearly-written constitution
7. Officially document/register all active members
Long-term Goals
1. Hold bi-annual club meetings and retreats
2. Engage in constructive criticisms of members’ works to assist members become better writers
3. Conduct Annual seminars/workshops on literary writing skills and techniques to assist members and other interested Nigerians in becoming outstanding authors
4. Conduct Annual writing competitions, with young people within the age of 18 to 30 as our targeted audience, for the purpose of discovering hidden talents in Nigeria
5. Conduct Annual beauty pageants as a way of promoting literature and our association within and beyond Nigeria
6. Establish a state-of-the-art publishing outfit to help publish more Nigerian writers, and to also raise fund for the association to pursue its goals and targets
7. Develop a writer’s weekly/monthly magazine/newspaper aimed at promoting literature and reading in Nigeria.
Upcoming Activities
Zonal meetings:
Aspiring/interested association members shall be meeting for the very first time on the 30th of June 2012 at the under listed zonal centers:
- South-East- Enugu
- South-South- Port Harcourt
- South-West- Lagos
- North-East-
- North-West- Maidugri
- North-Central- Abuja
Note: Each zone is expected to elect three or four representatives to represent them at the official lunching of the association. The representatives shall be elected democratically, and there must be gender consideration during the election to ensure equal opportunity for both genders. To that effect, there must be at least one female representative in each zone. The zonal meeting will serve as a pre-lunch of the association’s official lunching to be decided by the zonal representatives. Besides the selected representatives, aspiring members who wish to attend the official lunching are free and welcomed. And please, let no one be discouraged if he or she is not selected/elected as a representative because it has nothing to do with our goal; it is only meant to give us a more focused direction and to also reduce the stress of asking every member to be at the official lunching, which may be impossible to achieve. Again, nobody is permitted to pay any money to anybody in the name of this association, and nobody is required to pay any money to become a member- for now, membership is free and voluntary, until we finish the lunching and elect leaders to handle the association’s affairs through a jointly written constitution or referendum.

Membership is open to people of age 18 to 40, no other qualification is required for now besides an SSCE, but all aspiring members must be good in written English, at least that is what makes us great writers!

Disclaimer: The above literature is subject to adjustment, so if you wish there are vital things missing or there is a name you would like us to call this association instead of the one indicated; kindly indicate so that I can put it into consideration for proper adoption during the zonal meetings and lunching. But while making your suggestions, please be concise so that we don’t get too many things to handle, which may jeopardize our mission for now- at least we can push other ideas to the ‘long-term goals’ section to enable us start.

Finally, if you have a better name, motto and logo in mind, which you think will sound and appear more honorable, snappy and appealing, please do feel free to indicate.
Thanks and God bless you all the aspiring great creators!
Membership Pre-Screening Form

Full Names:
Class of Education:
i.e. Graduate, Senior School Certificate Holder, OND Holder, NCE
State of Origin:
Where You Live presently:
The Nearest City You Can Attend A Meeting:
Local Government of Origin:
Best Genre:
i.e. poetry, short story, novel, novella
Present Occupation:
Email:
GSM Number:
Facebook Id:
Twitter:
Website/Blog url:

Note: Kindly fill out the form above to help us know each other well.

Excellent job!! Good!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 5:36pm On May 30, 2012
DailyNews: you can like the Nigerian Association for Young Writers & Poets (NAYWP) facebook fan page by clicking http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Association-of-Young-Writers-Poets/370528896338554 The logo below is our new logo...let's make our dreams come true!
Can I say let's leave out choosing a logo for now until we've seen entries or something? Please? In my opinion, this logo doesn't befit such a laudable aassociation...? Please...DailyNews...don't make that mistake o! Abeg...will be over some ideas...better ideas abeg...
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 30, 2012
Peaceworld:
Can I say let's leave out choosing a logo for now until we've seen entries or something? Please? In my opinion, this logo doesn't befit such a laudable aassociation...? Please...DailyNews...don't make that mistake o! Abeg...will be over some ideas...better ideas abeg...
Its ok...but for sure, logo can always be changed u know? Just that we needed a representative logo for the facebook fan page cos it cannot just be empty, wouldn't look impressive to visitors of the page, so you are in order, cheers!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by MrEverest(m): 6:34pm On May 30, 2012
I sent my email address since 2days back and i'm yet to recieve the form, i hav been checkin my box since then to no avail, pls my email is toesman4real2010@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2012
Peaceworld:
we progresing. Entries are coming. Serious member ve returned thier forms.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 6:42pm On May 30, 2012
Mr Everest: I sent my email address since 2days back and i'm yet to recieve the form, i hav been checkin my box since then to no avail, pls my email is toesman4real2010@yahoo.com. Thanks.
sory its an error. Pls kindly check it now.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2012
DailyNews:
Its ok...but for sure, logo can always be changed u know? Just that we needed a representative logo for the facebook fan page cos it cannot just be empty, wouldn't look impressive to visitors of the page, so you are in order, cheers!
OK Dailynews. In my humble opinion I still think this logo does this your brainchild a big disservice. As you said, you just threw it together for the facebook page...any new would-be member looking at this right now online could surely be put off by it, trust me. You can try any of these ones I just cooked up on my system. Try to understand that a logo is not just filling space, even if it was just cooked up. A logo, even if ad-hoc, is a symbol representing any society to the world - seriously, a logo tends to give an insight into how any organisation is organised, and this does not help us in any way. Of course you can do a logo in any different way. Check out the ideas I am uploading from now on. Will be doing one logo every day for you guys to check out. And please note I'm just doing it because I want this dream of yours to work out well for everyone, not for any praise or gain. Please?

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 8:03pm On May 30, 2012

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 30, 2012
Peaceworld:
OK Dailynews. In my humble opinion I still think this logo does this your brainchild a big disservice. As you said, you just threw it together for the facebook page...any new would-be member looking at this right now online could surely be put off by it, trust me. You can try any of these ones I just cooked up on my system. Try to understand that a logo is not just filling space, even if it was just cooked up. A logo, even if ad-hoc, is a symbol representing any society to the world - seriously, a logo tends to give an insight into how any organisation is organised, and this does not help us in any way. Of course you can do a logo in any different way. Check out the ideas I am uploading from now on. Will be doing one logo every day for you guys to check out. And please note I'm just doing it because I want this dream of yours to work out well for everyone, not for any praise or gain. Please?

That was creative peaceworld...pls can u do some editing on the first logo u uploaded? Just add some animations representating humans in a crowd, & then use a blanket to cover half of them while the NAYWP acronym tries to remove or draw out the blanket. but the hand & pen u already added should remain intact. Can u do something like that pls? give it a try.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 9:50pm On May 30, 2012
DailyNews:

That was creative peaceworld...pls can u do some editing on the first logo u uploaded? Just add some animations representating humans in a crowd, & then use a blanket to cover half of them while the NAYWP acronym tries to remove or draw out the blanket. but the hand & pen u already added should remain intact. Can u do something like that pls? give it a try.
OK DailyNews...I will try.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by ayosmiles(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2012
Ok, i will like 2 join. Ideologyera@yahoo.com. Am from akure. I write fiction and hosts a blog.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by ibrozee: 11:28pm On May 30, 2012
Hello! I am also in.. Oyedele.ibrahim@yahoo.com , looking forward to seeing you at the top
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 12:15am On May 31, 2012

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 4:07am On May 31, 2012
Peaceworld: ...
i tink the logo wit hand=people, pen=writers,naija map and the green colour has it all. We can use it.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 4:16am On May 31, 2012
If you have not recieved an email. Download this form and fill right away. Submittion and dropin of email ends on the 5th day of june. NOTE: ANY EMAIL SENT TO YOU, OTHER THEN naija.writersclub@gmail.com, are scams and we ve nothing to do wit dat *BENTOSERVICES*. Kindly fill this atached form and email it to naija.writersclub@gmail.com.

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Diamondwriter(m): 5:10am On May 31, 2012
Speakin of zones,am nt seeing much of south-south yet.meanwhile d only 2 persons dat hv postd r 4rm benin,so i wud suggest for a headstart,d first zonal meetn should b in benin...advantage us for being on time...right
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 6:42am On May 31, 2012
Emyo:
i tink the logo wit hand=people, pen=writers,naija map and the green colour has it all. We can use it.
Yes I love the logo, but again, it speaks more of Nigeria than NAYWP becos Nigerian map was way more bigger than the NAYWP acronym, which makes NAYWP hidden & hard to find at first glance. so if he (peaceworld) cannot modify it like I suggested earlier, let him try bringing out NAYWP acronym in a more embossed way & then add up the motto like I did in my own logo. "...unveiling the hidden talents..." let it be under the entire logo itself & use appealing but not too shouty font. @peaceworld, we really appreciate your dedication & effort, glad to have u among us...at least our graphical designs won't be a hassle to us anymore. I loved the last logo u designed too, very creative....but the first one speaks more of our mission/vision than the rest so far. Unless u can come up with more appealing/creative ones for us to change mind on the first logo u designed. Cheers!

To all aspiring members yet to submit their filled forms, pls do so as the d-day is fast approaching & we cannot keep waiting. Pls join this moving train now that it is yet to accelerate with full speed becos it maybe difficult/impossible for you to catch up once this success train is in motion. A word is enough for the wise. And if you did submitted yours, I would like to once again reaffirm my previous statement that there is no space for dullness, sluggishness & laziness in this great association of great creators. If you truly want to be part of us, then u must be up & doing by being an active contributive member. You must be prepared & ready to make a move out of your bedroom comfort to get things going. you must double up effort in your writing skill & passion. you must be ready to attend our meetings & eventual launch coming very soon. we have no room for passive members as this is not a partnership business...lol...so be at your best if you want to be part of this great movement & write your name in the book of history. Finally again, get your inspiring, thrilling, entertaining, informative short stories ready for our first pre-screening. edit it very well, format it, & keep it in tact & pls do not submit elsewhere if u want it considered by us. Again, I mentioned that we needed around 100 people to kick off the association, but thank God today we have more than that number that have showed interest though only a sizeable number have returned their filled forms with great interest. So to say, we do not need crowd anymore, we need few committed people who truly are goal-driven in life, who are always dedicated & ambitious in achieving their life aspirations & dreams, & not those that sit & wait for nature & luck to achieve their dreams for them- which hardly works. Remember, after 5th & 7th of June, we will close entry & acceptance of members to enable us focus.

NOTE: If you have been receiving any scam emails, preaching that she is a girl looking for boyfriend, lover, etc or anything of that such besides issues concerning this association, pls it was not from us because we are people of honor with great reputation & we snare at such things & can never be part of such nonesense! Pls ignore such emails from suspicious & unscrupulous persons claiming to be who they are not and wanting to achieve what they can never achieve! The only email from us will come to you from this email address: naija.writersclub@gmail.com & no other email pls. Stay safe, don't reply to emails from unknown people with unknown subjects!! Cheers!
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 8:37am On May 31, 2012
What else,? U said it all here,
DailyNews:
Yes I love the logo, but again, it speaks more of Nigeria than NAYWP becos Nigerian map was way more bigger than the NAYWP acronym, which makes NAYWP hidden & hard to find at first glance. so if he (peaceworld) cannot modify it like I suggested earlier, let him try bringing out NAYWP acronym in a more embossed way & then add up the motto like I did in my own logo. "...unveiling the hidden talents..." let it be under the entire logo itself & use appealing but not too shouty font. @peaceworld, we really appreciate your dedication & effort, glad to have u among us...at least our graphical designs won't be a hassle to us anymore. I loved the last logo u designed too, very creative....but the first one speaks more of our mission/vision than the rest so far. Unless u can come up with more appealing/creative ones for us to change mind on the first logo u designed. Cheers!

To all aspiring members yet to submit their filled forms, pls do so as the d-day is fast approaching & we cannot keep waiting. Pls join this moving train now that it is yet to accelerate with full speed becos it maybe difficult/impossible for you to catch up once this success train is in motion. A word is enough for the wise. And if you did submitted yours, I would like to once again reaffirm my previous statement that there is no space for dullness, sluggishness & laziness in this great association of great creators. If you truly want to be part of us, then u must be up & doing by being an active contributive member. You must be prepared & ready to make a move out of your bedroom comfort to get things going. you must double up effort in your writing skill & passion. you must be ready to attend our meetings & eventual launch coming very soon. we have no room for passive members as this is not a partnership business...lol...so be at your best if you want to be part of this great movement & write your name in the book of history. Finally again, get your inspiring, thrilling, entertaining, informative short stories ready for our first pre-screening. edit it very well, format it, & keep it in tact & pls do not submit elsewhere if u want it considered by us. Again, I mentioned that we needed around 100 people to kick off the association, but thank God today we have more than that number that have showed interest though only a sizeable number have returned their filled forms with great interest. So to say, we do not need crowd anymore, we need few committed people who truly are goal-driven in life, who are always dedicated & ambitious in achieving their life aspirations & dreams, & not those that sit & wait for nature & luck to achieve their dreams for them- which hardly works. Remember, after 5th & 7th of June, we will close entry & acceptance of members to enable us focus.

NOTE: If you have been receiving any scam emails, preaching that she is a girl looking for boyfriend, lover, etc or anything of that such besides issues concerning this association, pls it was not from us because we are people of honor with great reputation & we snare at such things & can never be part of such nonesense! Pls ignore such emails from suspicious & unscrupulous persons claiming to be who they are not and wanting to achieve what they can never achieve! The only email from us will come to you from this email address: naija.writersclub@gmail.com & no other email pls. Stay safe, don't reply to emails from unknown people with unknown subjects!! Cheers!
Diamondwriter: Speakin of zones,am nt seeing much of south-south yet.meanwhile d only 2 persons dat hv postd r 4rm benin,so i wud suggest for a headstart,d first zonal meetn should b in benin...advantage us for being on time...right
What else,? U said it all here, [quote author=DailyNews]

@diamondwriter. We hav got alot of profesionals, lecturers, and talents 4rm benin and 4rm wel knw south-south. Noted we wil cum acros u.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Emyo(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2012
What else,? U said it all here,
DailyNews:

Diamondwriter: Speakin of zones,am nt seeing much of south-south yet.meanwhile d only 2 persons dat hv postd r 4rm benin,so i wud suggest for a headstart,d first zonal meetn should b in benin...advantage us for being on time...right
What else,? U said it all here, [quote author=DailyNews]

@diamondwriter. We hav got alot of profesionals, lecturers, and talents 4rm benin and 4rm wel knw south-south. Noted we wil cum acros u.
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2012
Emyo: What else,? U said it all here, What else,? U said it all here,
Thanks, guys! I think this is the best I've done so far! See attached. What do you think?

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2012

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 9:48am On May 31, 2012
Peaceworld: ...

We are going with the last logo....thanks a million folds....it speaks more of us...smiling smiley cheesy

Here is the new look of Nigerian Association of Young Writers & Poets' facebook fan page...pls kindly visit the page and like it...also share it on your facebook wall and twitter updates....just keep spreading the good news coming to Nigeria.... here is the address: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Association-of-Young-Writers-Poets/370528896338554
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 11:11am On May 31, 2012
Oh my God, u guys r so sweet. Peaceworld, u r too much. Daily news, south east got things going in d peak direction. Emyo, u make much sense, partner. Diamondwriter, keep keeping it up. Uniquexty, d only lady in d midst of d guys, washing my pot 2 cuk a delicious african meal for d guys afta a hard days work. U guys r making me proud.

1 Like

Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 11:45am On May 31, 2012
Uniquexty: Oh my God, u guys r so sweet. Peaceworld, u r too much. Daily news, south east got things going in d peak direction. Emyo, u make much sense, partner. Diamondwriter, keep keeping it up. Uniquexty, d only lady in d midst of d guys, washing my pot 2 cuk a delicious african meal for d guys afta a hard days work. U guys r making me proud.
OK...we really really need more female writers to join and you can spearhead this dear...
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Peaceworld(m): 12:01pm On May 31, 2012
DailyNews:

We are going with the last logo....thanks a million folds....it speaks more of us...smiling smiley cheesy

Here is the new look of Nigerian Association of Young Writers & Poets' facebook fan page...pls kindly visit the page and like it...also share it on your facebook wall and twitter updates....just keep spreading the good news coming to Nigeria.... here is the address: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Association-of-Young-Writers-Poets/370528896338554
Thanks DL, but please do more to advertise the club on fb via the page u just set up...tk...
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Uniquexty(f): 1:16pm On May 31, 2012
Peaceworld, i'l do dat. Besides, i tried downloading d new logo bt it seems impossible.....
Re: Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 31, 2012
Peaceworld:
Thanks DL, but please do more to advertise the club on fb via the page u just set up...tk...
I am already doing that, and pls you too and others should try and do same; share it on your facebook walls and like it too....we're moving!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (68) (Reply)

Matrimony Of Secrets / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story / Shadows.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.