Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

How Was Life In Boarding School???? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Was Life In Boarding School???? (616 Views)

Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School / 10 Types Of Boarding School Students / Photo Of The Day - Boarding School Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Was Life In Boarding School???? by dezzygal(f): 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2012
my boarding school days were terrible.i attended command secondary school and it was hell.i had to deal with the fact that well trained military men were given the rite to case someone around with cane during the day ,and at night someone will face senior student who have devoted their time in making life a nightmare.i had to enjoy all kind of skin infection down to water infection. it was horrible.

nl i would like to hear about your boarding school days ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM4CTZ9yFkQ

(1) (Reply)

Unical Matriculates Her 2011/2012 Students Today / The Federal Polytechnic Ede....obtain Your Hnd And Ndpt Forms / Nigerian Emerges Best Graduating Student In North Cyprus, Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.