Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

10 Types Of Boarding School Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Boarding School Students (18102 Views)

13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Fabdedon(m): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2015
10 Types of Boarding school students
1. Prefects.
This ones are appointed by the school to help carry out the set down rules and regulations, they are always On their duty post.. Some good ones carrying out their duties squarely some using their post to upress other students..
2. NEPA (Non Elected Prefects Association)
This ones are in same sets with the prefects, but not elected, the good ones trying to assist the prefects in making their work easy while the bad ones making the work hectic for the prefects by breaking the set down rules and regulations!! #Outlaws
3. Bonyant/moderate student Junior student.
This junior student would use their resources for their own benefits by settling with the senior students so as to live a comfortably by not going for labours,houseworks,punishments,gatherings etc..while the moderate ones will keep on hiding cos they have nothing to spare,rather than dancing to the beat..
4.Fast Fingers
This ones are the most feared in school sometimes they even threaten you on your own property, No matter the security of your safe they must hack it,some will even sign their name there #god of Iron was here ...
5. Christain students
This good ones will spend most of their stay in church activities,reading the bible and trying to convert the bad ones..
The bad ones on the other hands will use the opportunity to meet with the beautiful christain girls and also using the christain faith to lie and carry out their activities.
6.Obedient students.
This ones will listen to their parents and teachers advices to read their books,study hard and stay away from bad friends especially on resumption date.. The bad ones would try following their parents advice but with time they would decline and go the other way forward..
7. Bad students
This category of student are keen in breaking the school rules and regulation,either breaking bounds, skipping classes,loitering, and being at the worng places at wrong time,sagging.. Etc
8..Peer Friends
This ones would want to do things cos their peer leader is doing it,either good and bad.
The good ones will emulate their peer leader by reading,being at the right place and time,attending fellowships etc.
The bad ones would always want to be in the same group with their peer leader so that other people can respect (Fear) them.
9.Social students.
This student you see some times, you ask are this the reason their parent send them to school, they are always in social gatherings and discussing social topics with sometimes the opposite sex.
Some do it to be looked up with High self esteem by moving around with the big boys/ girls.
10. Inteligent students.
This category are very inteligent and bright in class activities and most loved by teachers..
The good ones help in holding extra classes for the students that arent able to catch up, they help in holding and explaining to their reading group for charity.
The bad ones will use this opportunity to upress others and will even ask to be paid to help them out, to write exams/ assignments for them. .
Which category did you fall under? As for me bad N.E.P.A student..Mama wea say im piken no go rest too no go rest.. That principal never wished us well undecided
#irepresent Fgc Nise
Feel free to add yours. grin
Cc.
kizmarty
alberto2K
pwettyz
tosyne2much
emusmith
Naijaboiy

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Fabdedon(m): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2015
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 21, 2015
11.The Activists
This group are always against the decisions taken by the principal and teachers against students. Especially when games are seized. wink

They may go as far as instigating other students against the authorities by writing and pasting articles in the school's notice board.

12.The Guardians of the galaxy wink

They most time separate disputes.
They're often used as lie lie witnesses too...junior students lie with their name cus of their influence and most times when you're in a big mess with some Senior students, they're your only security.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Psalmwise(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2015
Hmmm
Brb lemme go and rehears my comment
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2015
What about the wanderers.
Always sneaking out of school.
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 21, 2015
What about the wanderers.
Always sneaking out of school.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by simplemach(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2015
U forgot one set, the set of students that are always quiet in the skul, not because they are good, but rather because they dont have provisions nor money. Hunger don change their personality. At a point i belonged to this set of students. But thank God today.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2015
winkpictures of each group doing their deeds or .

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by AdekunleSegun(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2015
DW
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2015
cool
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Hobashola(m): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2015
12-The militants;this group breaks all school rules just to give others the courage to break the rules too and to remind d authorities that d school is there cos of d students. They break into forbidden areas and stores just to write their names on the wall. beating them only hardens their resolve. They are d ones dat join SUG in univs. later on.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by dmjinc(m): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2015
k
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by AGgal(f): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2015
Ok o! I was an obedient student wanna be.
I never studied hard while in secondary school. I only read novels and those interesting stories in my English textbook.

I never kept bad friends though.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by alberto2k(m): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2015
The playboy.... The one dat yanshes almost every pretty girl in empty classes, bush, toilet and even hostel e.t.c grin

I attended a mixed boarding school mehn... I saw tinz cool

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by mrbillz(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2015
I attended a day sch and we exhibit all the aforementioned. So?
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by chomchom1(f): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2015
I represent no 6 wink
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Amastermovic(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2015
[size=23pt]Typing.... Wat r dey saying here jawe....I attended a public school were we gat over 200 student in class so my own no dey here... WE put glass on the floor to c gals hmm hmm. We also slap a fellow frnd in front nd pretend so d guy go provoke slap innocent person wey he fit beat Add up on bbm 7F021ECA any gender[/size]

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2015
lmao..I was definitely a bad N.E.P.A,I didn't know other students use this acronym..lol,l...I was also definitely a bad student...I miss thise days sha.

2 Likes

11. Troublemakers. They don't fall into the bad category, they just like being mischievous.
lmao..I was definitely a bad N.E.P.A,I didn't know other students use this acronym..lol,l...I was also definitely a bad student...I miss those days sha.
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by tiamiyukunle69(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2015
1 and 10
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by judey1992(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2015
you forgot to add the food dividers and kitchen roamers.
also the holy weje.....

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by helphelp: 11:26am On Feb 21, 2015
Ok
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Eastherbunny(m): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2015
Went to boarding school.
Men since the first day I entered that school up until I finished school I did not finish any weekend in that school.
Good things I was never punished cuz evrybody loves me.

Jeco I serve.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by b3llo(m): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2015
I was an obedient student but things fell apart on the eve of my last NECO exams(Economics) with one of my teachers(Mr Poten). The man tried to bully me but I resisted him he later allowed me to go around 1:00am
#I_ECWA_Sec_Sch_Miango
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2015
I was a fusion of all of the above . During my high school days , starting from JSS1 I became a victim of scolding from my literature and English teachers . That coupled with poverty , corruption , pride , disobedience, misinformation and misplaced priority , I lost direction academically . So , with such bad experience in the junior high school , I automatically hated official school classes and I started to skip classes from my SS1 to SS3 . I didn't attend classes for more than 8 times in each of the school terms from SSI to SS3 , however , at the end of each terms I still came top of the classes . Yes , what I lost in official classes I made up through self-taught learning and cheating during examinations .

- To nurture an idea is one thing ; implementing the idea is another thing entirely .
- When you send a child to school , always make out time to find out how he/she is coping with life and academics .
- No matter how hard times are to your family , endeavor to provide to a child the basic needs of life and avoid allowing him/her to experience emotional financial impoverishment .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by barackodam: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2015
I belong to no 10
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by oluwadanie1(m): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2015
name NEPA things o
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by whizfache(m): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2015
please is dis nairaland or naijaloaded
Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 21, 2015
What about the sport journalist? These people jump the school fence to watch d champions league, la liga or primier league and wen they return they deliver the scores, goal scorers, league toppers etc to other students who lack the guts to jump fence #back_in_the_days

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Boarding School Students by clans(f): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2015
I represent number 1, was the deputy head girl and health prefect, I was nicknamed bad deputy, got debadged and fell into group 2. But ours was called sagacious prefect ergo I became sagacious head girl... Long live.F.G.C OKIGWE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Speaks On Calling Off Strike / Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations / Check Your Jamb 2007 Result Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.