Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,800 members, 7,956,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

A Must Read For All Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Must Read For All Men (909 Views)

How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! / Do All Men Cheat? / How To Catch A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband- A Must Read For Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read For All Men by pafestula(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2012
If your sister husband disvirgin yr fiancee that
u have nutured for long through rape, what
would you do guys pls comment dis is a
true life story that happened to to friend.
Re: A Must Read For All Men by taryour(f): 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2012
pafestula: If your sister husband disvirgin yr fiancee that
u have nutured for long through rape, what
would you do guys pls comment dis is a
true life story that happened to to friend.

OMG!!! Am so speechless right now
Re: A Must Read For All Men by moremi2008(m): 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2012
So you brother-in-law raped your fiancee?! From what you've said, it appears that the only crime that has been committed here is rape. Your next course of action will depend on if you want to pursue justice via the police/the courts or if you want to keep this a family issue. Whatever you decide, just make sure you keep your emotions in check so you don't take a rash violent decision. This is a truly horrible situation to be in and I pray God grants you the wisdom to deal with it appropriately.
Re: A Must Read For All Men by Bisjosh(f): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2012
WTF!!!! angry angry angry angry angry MAA BEGI FUN NI O
AHAN EWONI OSHI!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Staying Single (best Drug) / Does Pre-marital Sex With Future Wife Predict First Born Gender ? / For Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.