Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Rochas Okorocha The Governor Of Imo State Ate His Lunch By Wrestling....... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha The Governor Of Imo State Ate His Lunch By Wrestling....... (2508 Views)

Rochas Okorocha, The First Igbo Politician To Meet US President Obama (picture) / Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) / Professor Viola Onwuliri On Okorocha & The Iriji Maise new Yam Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha The Governor Of Imo State Ate His Lunch By Wrestling....... by johnsonnna: 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2012
I read a Sun Newspaper article written by Godson Offoaro were he said that Rochas Okorocha the Governor of Imo State ate his lunch by wrestling power out of the hands of Ikedi Ohakim. I 'do bale' at Offoaro's style of trying to get another lunch pack, this time from the Prophet of Rescue, the man with shinning white buba and red cap by speaking sweet talks and shouting 'Ranka dede'. With the confidence of his gift of the pen, Godson Offoaro with the spirit of 'any government in power' invoked the highest hypocrisy by trumpeting and advertising sham accomplishments of the Imo State Governor. One of Okorocha's accomplishments according to the gospel of Offoaro is the tarring of roads. Missing in his claims is the poor quality of the roads that Okorocha has tarred.
Offoaro failed to tell us that our Governor poured 'coal tar' on sand to give the appearance that roads have been tarred. He failed to tell us that Imo State has a proper way of awarding contracts such that it must take a tender board to put up adverts for contractors to apply. He failed to tell us that Okorocha did not follow due process of putting up invitation for tender in awarding the so called road contracts. He failed to tell us that contractors were not invited, screened or shortlisted for the road contracts. He failed to tell us that the contracts were awarded to friends and relatives as their own share of Imo State cake .
Going against the law in other to compensate friends and relatives will end up inflicting more harm than good to the scheme and system of things. Why must we be pouring 'coal tar' on sand in Owerri when the rural areas where over 90 percent of 'Imolites' are living are not accessible? .It is only a professional sycophant that will feel duty bound to cheer a Governor to failure because of a lunch pack. Reading Offoaro , you will think that there were no roads and services before Okorocha came to power.We all know that Okorocha is currently battling to resuscitate his dwindling popularity. We all know that he has contracted many Spin Doctors to build fake mass support for his deceitful activities. But no amount of spin from his Spin Doctors will disguise the fact that he has not performed well so far.
Can the Spin Doctors erase the fact that Okorocha is looting our LGA funds? Okorocha sacked democratically elected LGA Chairmen and Councillors and appointed Sole Administrators for our LGA's. The Sole Administrators are his agents for diverting our LGA funds for his personal use. Today, the Councils in Imo State are dysfunctional. Nothing is happening in over 90 percent of Imo State Councils. Our LGA funds are held hostage and we are deprived the opportunity to function democratically. Instead of conducting Council election in Imo State our Governor says he is into LGA reforms and that our LGA's will soon be called Committee of Government Councils where each Council in Imo will be headed by a Traditional Ruler and members will be LGA Sole Administrators,Town Union Presidents,Women Leaders and Youth Leaders .
Okorocha's praise singers should please tell him that we don't need his unconstitutional Committee of Government Councils.We need LGA election in Imo State.They should tell him to stop looting our LGA funds. He must hands off Council funds so that our Councils can begin to thrive as expected. Unless our LGA's are free to govern self, we have no grassroots democracy. We must permit the LGA's to elect their own leaders, who in turn can embark on developing their areas. We must stop denying the people governance at the third tier.
Only a professional sycophant will sing the praise of a Governor whose policies have been changing like the British weather. Okorocha has made so many promises that he did not fulfil. For example,he promised to pay 20,000 naira minimum wage to Imo State Civil Servants instead of the Federal Government approved 18,000 naira.He has since failed to pay the 20,000 naira minimum wage.During one of his showmanship events in Owerri recently, Okorocha with his gift of gab spoke to Civil Servants of the State telling them that Civil Servants in the State can beat their chest that their salaries come to them by 25th of every month and their 20,000 naira minimum wage has been paid,The Governor was interrupted with shouts of No! It is a lie! The Civil Servants shout Rochas down for telling lies yet professional sycophant are praising him.
Only a professional sycophant will sing the praise of a Governor who has crippled all Ministries, Department and Agencies of government in the State by starving them of funds. Okorocha directed all Ministries in the State to generate money to run their Ministries themselves which has resulted to over taxing of Imo people. Okorocha's government now churns out multiple taxation and harsh levies on Imo citizens using indecent task forces and unethical conducts. The question is whether the Ministries can really fund themselves. LGA's cannot even generate enough revenues to run their affairs not to talk of Ministries. What is happening to the allocation of the State? Who is looting what?
Only a professional sycophant will sing the praise of a Governor who since he came into office has not being able to create jobs for Imo youths rather he sacked 10,000 Imo State graduates in the State Civil Service. Okorocha has no reason to sack the workers other than he is anti-people and anti-workers .When decisions made and actions taken directly deflates job creation, the result is always more problems for the citizens .Imo State is regarded as the 5th richest state in Nigeria and it is not difficult to pay salaries to the 10,000. Tell me why we can't help these poor youths.
The same man who told us that Imo will have problems in paying salaries to the sacked 10,000 workers is the same man that is now boasting everywhere that Imo State has money and went ahead to declare free education for tertiary schools in Imo state. Governing Imo State is not Rochas Foundation, neither is it Baba Sala's nkwobi and pepper soup joint were we dish out alms to the poor. Promising free education to Imo tertiary students is playing to the gallery. Free education for Imo tertiary students as announced by Okorocha few days ago is another Nollywood drama.It is another deceit. I say so because Okorocha will never sustain the free education for tertiary schools. He knows that sustaining the free education policy in tertiary schools in Imo State will make Imo to run into difficult financial circumstances. What Okorocha should have done is to reduce tuition fees. The Governor is responsible for the State's fiscal health, and cannot afford to run negative balances. He must restore taxpayers' confidence that their naira are being used wisely and in the best interests of all people.He should be honest to the people and stop playing to the gallery.
The professional sycophants should tell Okorocha to sack his present cabinet if he wants to succeed. The fact of the matter is that Okorocha's cabinet which is his toolbox has unfit tools in it and he needs better tools. His unfit tools are the cause of his administration's political missteps. He should do away with the unfit tools in his toolbox and get better ones. Some of those in his cabinet are spent forces. They have no ideas on how to lift the state to an enviable height. I am of the view that his cabinet is overdue for a shake-up. Sacking his cabinet has become very imperative in order to inject fresh blood that will correct all his administrative missteps.
What is the Commissioner that collected 5 million naira bribe from his classmate as reported in the media still doing in government. What about the Commissioner that was slapped by a sex hawker at a high flying night club in Owerri.What about those that advised Okorocha to relocate IMSU sited in Owerri to of all places,Ogboko his village in Orlu zone.Okorocha should surround himself with people with sound ideas of how to put 'Imolites' into jobs; people who have the passion and capacity to develop the state; people who can look him in the face and challenge him on the workability of the state, people that will remind him that the sycophants around him will not remember him beyond the present if he does not leave behind concrete and credible achievements.
Kenneth Uwadi, Mmahu-Egbema, Imo State, Nigeria

Re: Rochas Okorocha The Governor Of Imo State Ate His Lunch By Wrestling....... by Areosapien(f): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2012
Kenneth Uwadi? I dey laugh ooooo! grin grin Was it not this same Kenneth Uwadi that was Ohakim's pitiful underfed stooge, who wrote monstrously stup!d articles such as this?

Ohakim, Character Assassins and April 2011 Election
By Kenneth Uwadi

There is no doubt that the Governor Ikedi Ohakim administration has rebranded Imo State in Nigeria as it has also radically changed the derogatory profile of Owerri as a jungle city for good .That Owerri the capital of Imo State is a beautiful city is being reinforced not by rhetoric but with noticeable developmental and infrastructural renewal projects that has won applause from Nigerians. But Imo State Governor,Ikedi Ohakim has never enjoyed a sustained period of peace. He is besieged by a coterie of political opponents who are united by one consuming passion-removal of Ohakim by every means necessary. Ever since he emerged the Governor of Imo State in 2007,Ohakim, has had to battle all manner of political opponents including 18 court cases challenging his election and one by one, Ohakim has emerged victorious in all the cases. But just when he thought he had dealt a final blow to the opposition, another foe would emerge with greater determination to crush him.

It is not unexpected that opposition will attempt to rubbish a good administration’s legacy as it is aiways the case in Nigeria, what is however missing in Imo State is a well articulated view point from the opposition on how to develop Imo State. In Imo State, since 2007, the only weapon of war that politicians use all the time against Ohakim is character assassination, which is the spread of false allegations against a candidate. Character assassination is an attempt to tarnish a person's reputation so as to bring him down. It involves exaggeration or manipulation of facts to present an untrue picture of the targeted person. It is a form of defamation. For living individuals targeted by character assassination, this is so as to result in the individual being rejected by his community, family, or members of his or her living or work environment. In practice, character assassination involve double speak, spreading of rumours, innuendo or deliberate misinformation on topics relating to the subject's morals, integrity, and reputation.

Instead of pointing out better ways to run Imo State, politicians that want to unseat Ohakim resort to misinformation, disinformation, propaganda and name calling so as to deceive the people. To these character assassins, every woe that befalls anybody in Imo State is put on Ohakim. These warp thinking propagandists are also swift in making wrong and unjust judgement against Ohakim. I had the opportunity to read an article attributed to an uncertain Don Azuka Onwu and published in some online media houses under the caption, EFCC Executive Chairman,Farida Waziri , a good friend of Ikedi Ohakim during his 419 years. If you have gone through that article, you can see just how ridiculous some people can be. Essentially, no one can deny others from making out their opinions about whomever they dislike, after all , the world is made up of friends and enemies. But opinions, in my view, should be constructive, devoid of imaginary negative perception and should wear human face.

In his article, Don Azuka Onwu, or whatever is his real name , claimed to be a boy that worked in an imaginary 419 office of Kingsley Ibe and Ikedi Ohakim at Ajao Estate behind Stop Over Motel along the International Airport road Ikeja. He also alleged that during Ikedi Ohakim’s 419 period, his associates were Tony Chukwu, late Zeb Phillips, Eze Cletus Illomuanya (Now a traditional ruler) Chief Reginald Amadi, Orji Uzor Kalu (With SLOK office in Calcutta Crescent Apapa), Ezego, Ode Njiji of Njima Paints and also with Victoria Waziri as Ohakim’s man friend.Onwu did not stop at that, he went on to say that looting in Imo state is too much and Farida Waziri is turning a blind eye because she is in a love affair with Ikedi Ohakim. That Ohakim has been sending millions of dollars to Mrs Waziri through one Mr. Moses and that Mrs Waziri met with Ohakim in London the last time he travelled and they met at Intercontinental Hotel on Park Lane. That Ohakim has bought the whole of Abuja.

This kit just like others cannot fly because it is too ridiculous and Ndi-Imo are not blind neither are they fools. The story is not attractive. According to Henry Iwuanyanwu “Someone who says his name is Don Onwu is hiding somewhere with a computer, trading insults on Imo State and on our State Governor like a slowpoke. Instead of using his mind to understand the dynamics of transcendental love and experience the bliss of a higher level so he can engage in constructive or rather object or let me say educative debate, he instead subject his medulla oblongata to such depressive views of a lower nature and waste precious time talking blindly and chasing shadows” It is like when they pasted General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida-Ikedi Ohakim joint posters all over Abuja, suggesting to Nigerians that Ohakim was running for Vice Presidential position. The IBB-Ohakim kit did not fly. It was a poorly executed hatchet job. It was one of those failed efforts by detractors of government to bring Ohakim into conflict with President Goodluck Jonathan.

I couldn’t help but laugh while reading Don Azuka Onwu’s article. I really pity him for I could see the anguish in his mind as he was pouring out his rage.He is obviously a member of the group determined to hold Imo state hostage for their selfish interest. These unpatriotic elements flavour their resolve with some laughable condiments. Reading them only evoke laughter and pity in view of the manifest failure of the intellect as well as the abundance of human inanities

419 to Nigerians is advanced fee fraud.It is a serious crime. An advance-fee fraud is a confidence trick in which the target is persuaded to advance sums of money in the hope of realizing a significantly larger gain .So, w ho is a 419 person? A 419 person is someone charged to court and convicted of 419.Was Ikedi Ohakim charged for 419 or jailed for 419 ? Don Onwu should tell us .We want to know. Ohakim’s 419 stories is like that of my friend Ndu, a successful Accountant and Contractor who visited his village and the never –do- well in the village seeing his fleets of cars, got envious of his success and brandished him Onye Ogwu Ego. They wondered how a small boy like Ndu will get so rich and concluded that Ndu must have done the money ritual. Don Onwu should provide us with facts of 419 activities involving Ohakim and stop name calling. If he has criminal information about Ohakim let him report to the police for investigation.

Ohakim’s achievement is the plank of his confidence for reelection. Ohakim will be re-elected .Already the people have assured him of their 100 percent votes. They argue that he has justified the mandate they freely gave him with his developmental strides and that one good turns deserve another. According to Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe “ Only the blind cannot see what Ohakim has done, and will continue to do. Only the deaf cannot hear what Ohakim is doing presently and only the dumb cannot pray to God for Ohakim to win a second term mandate. Ohakim is simply phenomenal, irresistible and insurmountable” Nzeribe also said “I know the political strength of all my colleagues, Rochas Okorocha, Achike Udenwa, Ifeanyi Ararume and Chief Alex Obi, very well. I know their consolidated political capacity as well as their individual capabilities. I am therefore, in a good position to say that they cannot beat Ohakim! It is a trite fact that, it will amount to abomination of the first order for an elder to watch a goat die on the string during child bearing”

No need for character assassins to continue to use pseudo names in making allegations against Ohakim that cannot be substantiated . No need for anyone to try to paint Imo State black because they want people to believe that Ohakim is bad or wicked and is not performing. All their useless politicking will definitely not work since it has never worked. Ohakim has already won the hearts of Ndi Imo due mainly to his performance and come April 2011 elections, Ohakim will defeat his opponents in the poll, black and blue.

-Kenneth Uwadi writes from Mmahu-Egbema,Imo State, Nigeria
http://www.pointblanknews.com/Articles/artopn3532.html

grin grin grin grin

ArinzeEze, I see you're back from the dead? Hunger don whack you tire? Why not just accept that your master has been defeated?
If you couldn't convince us to vote him last year, what on earth is to make you think you'll be convincing us now? undecided
Re: Rochas Okorocha The Governor Of Imo State Ate His Lunch By Wrestling....... by Yeske2(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2012
The author of this article is sick, period.
Re: Rochas Okorocha The Governor Of Imo State Ate His Lunch By Wrestling....... by Areosapien(f): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2012
This is another funny one written by the id!ot 2 days before Ohakim was declared the bonafide LOSER of the election grin grin

The Waitress Who Will Vote for Ohakim Again
By Uwadi Kenneth, Imo, Nigeria – May 4, 2011

I drove into Easy Gate Hotel in Owerri,Imo State of Nigeria, last week Friday with burning anger in my heart, hot, bitter anger. I have good reasons to be angry. It tears out my heart. The governorship election conducted on April 26, 2011 in Imo State was declared inconclusive by the Imo State Chief Returning Officer. The Chief Returning Officer said there were no results in four local government areas of the state as elections were either not conducted there or that they were inconclusive.

He said he took the decision to declare the governorship poll inconclusive because the race was very close between the two front runners; incumbent Governor Ikedi Ohakim (PDP) and main rival Chief Rochas Okorocha (APGA). The Areas declared inconclusive by INEC are Ohaji/Egbema, Mbatioli ,Oguta and Ngor-Okpala . It is so sad. I am from Ohaji/Egbema and i,like every other person in the area ,voted for Ohakim and for Goodluck Nanah Opiah with my heart and soul.These areas are Ikedi Ohakim’s base and catchment areas and votes from there would have given him a clean victory .

I entered the bar of the popular Hotel to have a drink so as to cool my temper. I sat at a table in the bar. A Waitress came to me .I ordered for a bottle of beer. She kept staring at me and smiling. I noticed her. Her skin was brown and she has big rosy cheeks and big boobs. Her bangs were cut around her face to rest on her wide cheeks that stood high, giving her a proud look. She looks petit, compact and tight.

She smiled with a gleam in her eyes. Everyone seemed to smile at her as they passed her on the way back and forth but she kept her eyes on me .She has small hands, round palms and short fingers tapering into gentle points. Her palms from every look , must be rough. I got that feeling having shaken many hands just like hers. Women with hands like hers must have spent years in the open air, doing the manual labour on the farm. I thought she was a farm girl that moved to the big city, like so many of them do.

I was about finishing my beer when she came to my seat and said “hello, Ken!”

Ken ? God ! it was shocking to notice that she know me. Do I know her? “Hello,” I said

“Do you remember me, Ken? Don’t tell me you don’t remember Chioma .We were in the same University in Port Harcourt together, the Ohaji girl ”

Hmmmh, the mention of the name brought me back from outer space .My mind went off from anger and bitterness to the fact that Chioma,old school friend, Chioma, was standing right in front of me. She has changed a lot. Now a Waitress in a big hotel.

“What is happening? I just heard from NTA that INEC, after its meeting in Abuja has decided to hold fresh elections on Friday May 6th, in four local government areas of Imo State where the conduct of the last gubernatorial election was ruled inconclusive. INEC decided that there would be repeat election in Orji ward in Owerri North Local Government Area where there was problem during Tuesday’s election, Ngor-Okpalla, Mbaitoli, Oguta and Ohaji/Egbema” She said

“You mean it? “ I answered

“My brother,they think they can rob KIM-KIM his victory by cancelling the election in the areas where they know he won greatly. KIM-KIM won them and he will win them again.What they do more is propaganda and name calling. Imagine Ararume and Rochas that are contesting election, yet they cannot conduct themselves with sense of responsibility expected of those vying for leadership. Using thugs and miscreants to hold Owerri hostage. They want to get into power by crook “she said

“My sister, no be small thing-o. The flame of propaganda genocide that is unleashed on Imo state and on Ikedi Ohakim by the duo of Ararume and Okorocha is very alarming . They have reduced political contests to do-or-die affair .Instead of addressing issues critical to the lives and well-being of the people of Imo State ,they are unleashing thugs and hoodlums on us” I replied.

“We will vote for KIM- KIM again and again. All of us have to go back home to enlighten our people of the latest development. Our people and families will have to come out in large number again to vote for KIM-KIM. Ohakim deserves re-election.It is reasonable to ask for more time to enable him nurse to fruition many of the projects he initiated” Chioma said

“Don’t talk of Ohakim loudly here Chioma,before thugs of Rochas will skin you alive.Thugs of Rochas are all Owerri” A Waiter said.

The Waiter came out from God knows where with a deep plastic container . It was full of dishes. Couldn’t tell if they were clean or dirty as I spent my time wondering where he came from and why he was listening to our conversation. His face was a dirty mess of unshaven scraggly facial hairs.As he came closer my energy changed. And my appreciation of food did too. And then he spoke again.

“We are down to the last critical hours of what has been one of the tightest and most hard fought gubernatorial race.To me ,i want Ohakim to win but i can’t say it loud here.Thugs of Rochas are all over Owerri harassing and intimidating people “

“We must be bold.We must go home and educate our people on the need to vote Ikedi Ohakim again. Ohakim has done well for the state. Ohakim has tried to keep very faithfully to the agenda of peace and security, infrastructure development and human development in Imo State .He has created employment in all tiers of governments,in the health sector, education and even in the civil service he has offered employment to various Imolites.More than fourteen thousand (14, 000) have been employed ‘ I said

“But why the bad publicity about him.?’ The Waiter asked.

“Do not judge Ohakim by how much his adversaries dislike him. Do not judge Ohakim by the propanganda of his opponents. Rocha’s camp and the Udenwa-Ararume camp are responsible for smearing the name of Ohakim and the negative propaganda that clouds his efforts and achievements because they want to wrestle power from him. Ohakim is not only the most qualified, he is also the only more experienced in the race. It will be a big, big mistake if the people of Imo State would choose another person from another political party at this time to lead them. Presently PDP in Imo State is leading with 18 House of Assembly seats,APGA has 7 .PDP has 8 House of Representative seat, APGA has only 2.PDP has 2 Senate seats,APGA has just one.Above all,PDP won the presidency. Don’t you see that Imo people will benefit more if they have a PDP Governor? Let us join hands to re-elect Ikedi Ohakim “ I said

I noticed that everyone in the bar have stopped mid sentence, their glass cups, static outside of their mouths and their mouths wide open as they listen to our conversation.

“Ohakim already has a road map for solving some of the problems of the state, as he has so far demonstrated. A new leader will use at least the first four years to settle his or her costs of the election. Imo State needs to work with the incumbent governor for as a member of the ruling party, he will continue to draw federal attention to the needs of the people of the state.”

“My brother, I will vote again for Ikedi Ohakim in Ohaji my area on Friday 6th May. It will only be fair for somebody who initiated projects to see them to maturity. Four years is not enough to plan and execute such projects. Ohakim needs more than four years .Moreover this Rochas ,is he not the one Obasanjo sacked as Board Chairman of the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) in 1999 over allegation of inflation of a radar contract? Is he not a confirmed looter? Why is he trying to spoil the zoning system in Imo State. “Chioma said

The Waiter mistakenly dropped a glass while trying to clean the table. The cup shattered into thick white pieces across the floor.One piece clipped my blue jeans and spun on the floor. I noticed the dirt on the floor for the first time.But the Waiter held himself together and smiled cheerfully

-Kenneth Uwadi writes from Mmahu-Egbema, Imo State, Nigeria
http://newnigerianpolitics.com/2011/05/04/the-waitress-who-will-vote-for-ohakim-again-by-uwadi-kenneth/
Re: Rochas Okorocha The Governor Of Imo State Ate His Lunch By Wrestling....... by Areosapien(f): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2012
Yeske!:
The author of this article is sick, period.

Why are you acting so surprised, like you were expecting anything better from the Ohakim stooge? grin
All of them na people wey lose out last year, and they still haven't been able to get over their grief

Here's an open letter written by Ikenna Samuelson (the man Ohakim tortured) to the bloody stooge Kenneth Uwadi:

Date Published: 03/18/11

11th March 2011

Mr. Kenneth Uwadi

Mmahu Egbema

Imo State

Sir,

An Open Reply to my brother Mr. Kenneth Uwadi

My brother Mr. Kenneth Uwadi, I have read your open letter to me dated 10th March 2011, entitled “AN OPEN LETTER TO MR. IKENNA SAMUELSON IWUOHA (please see attached) and published in so many online news agencies.

Honestly I was not aware of this letter until my good friend and publisher of DESTINATIONNIGERIA.COM based in Netherlands called and informed me of your letter which he said he has already published. I told him that I was in a PUBLIC Forum debate for Governorship Candidates in Imo State.

My brother, having gone through your letter I have been able to identify the following which I must address in this my reply to you.

(1) I lied about my life being under threat from your Governor, Mr. Ikedi Ohakim

(2) My allegation of text message against Owelle Rochas Okorocha is false

(3) I accused Owelle Rochas Okorocha of having a killer squad

(4) That Ohakim’s developmental strides in Imo State speaks for him

(5) That I falsely accused Mr. Ikedi Ohakim of flogging me.

(6) Nigerians see me as an irresponsible man.

(7) That I am campaigning for Senator Ifeanyi Araraume to become Governor.

( 8 ) That Ohakim created 10,000 jobs and you are one of the beneficiaries.

(9) That Chief Achike Udenwa who fought Senator Ifeanyi Araraume is now campaigning for him.

(10) That Ikedi Ohakim must be re-elected.

(11) That I should amend my ways.

My brother Kenneth Uwadi, the above points are the contents or ingredients of your letter to me. In my usual way, I am now responding to them one after another so as to clear your doubts about my person and it must be an “open reply” since you also wrote me an “Open Letter”.

(1) You accused me of feeding the public with false information about my life being under threat. The simple truth is that my life was and is still under threat. As soon as my article entitled “ROCHAS! ROCHAS!! ROCHAS!!! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN CALLED? PART ONE was published, I started receiving threat calls. Not from the camp of Owelle Rochas Okorocha but from the camp of your governor – Mr. Ikedi Ohakim. Infact a report was even made at the Imo Police Command against me by the Ohakim PDP government. Also unusual movements of people was equally noticed around my residence. It is only a tree that you will threaten to cut down and it will remain where it is. Ikedi Ohakim is still plotting to kill me. I know him too well.

(2) You accused me of falsely alerting the public about a certain text message in circulation in Imo State and beyond against Owelle Rochas Okorocha using my name.The truth is that Mr. Ikedi Ohakim and his corrupt government circulated a text message against Owelle Rochas Okorocha using my name as a cover. The text message was widely circulated in the state and beyond. If I have anything against Rochas Okorocha, I will make it public through my well known channel and not through text messages. It is very childish for me to circulate bulk information to people through text messages. I have a vast network through which I can reach people. The heavenly truth is that the Ohakim government is behind that text message circulation against Rochas Okorocha.

(3) Again my brother Kenneth Uwadi, you accused me of saying that Owelle Rochas Okorocha owns a killer squad. In response to your debilitating accusation, I can only say that I never made such allegation against Owelle Rochas Okorocha. In my Rejoinder entitled “TEXT MESSAGE IN CIRCULATION”, I said and I quote “Ohakim is constantly plotting to kill me, so he is exploiting the Rochas angle to give the impression that I have a war with Rochas so that he could strike me with his killer squad in order to deceive the public. Rochas is not my enemy and cannot harm me all things being equal”. Unquote. This simply means that Ohakim has a killer squad and not Rochas. This simply means that Ohakim wanted to deceive the public and give them the impression that I Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha has a problem or war with Rochas Okorocha so that if he (Ohakim) strikes me, the public will accuse Rochas of doing it. My accusation is directly to Ikedi Ohakim and not to Rochas Okorocha.

(4) The fourth allegation you made is that “Ohakims developmental strides in Imo States Speaks for him”. My brother Kenneth Uwadi, nothing can be further than the truth. Ikedi Ohakim is not developing Imo State. Rather he is exploiting and looting the resources of the state. Your conscience knows the truth. Let me not over flog issues here.

(5) Your fifth allegation against me in that I falsely accused Ikedi Ohakim of flogging me koboko at gun point. For you to insinuate this shows that you are not a true son of Imo State. If I had lied against Ikedi Ohakim I would have been in jail for falsely accusing a state governor. Almighty God knows that I am saying the truth. May God judge your conscience and my own conscience accordingly. I know that you are a paid writer for Ikedi Ohakim but you must not allow your “support” for him to deceive you. May I never see anything good in this life if I wrongly accused Ohakim of flogging me koboko. Also may the same curse come to you if you are intentionally defending Ohakim in order to deceive the public? Amen.

(6) In your sixth allegation, you said that Nigerians now see me as an irresponsible man. How am I an irresponsible man? So anyone who steps out to challenge societal problems is an irresponsible man. Anyone who exposes corruption in our society is an irresponsible man. Anyone who exposes evil in our society is an irresponsible man. Anyone who is fighting injustice is an irresponsible man. My brother please go and find out who Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha is. My life is an open book. I have nothing to hide.. Expose me if you discover anything negative or shady about me. But let me tell you something, I will continue to expose evil and evil men in our society. I have the capacity to do so. If that is your definition of an irresponsible man, then so be it.

(7) You also said that I am campaigning for Senator Ifeanyi Araraume to become the governor of Imo State. Like every political animal, I must be politically aware of my environment. You can’t force me to support your Ikedi Ohakim, just as I can’t force you to support my Distinguished Senator Ifeanyi Araraume. My support for Araraume is an open knowledge. It is not a sycophantic support. Araraume is a good family man. He is very sound. My brother Kenneth Uwadi please come closer to him and you will know why Imo people are in love with him. I will continue to support and campaign for him. After all Late Chief Gani Fawehnnmi supported and campaigned for General Mohammadu Buhari. Also Bishop Desmond Tutu supported and campaigned for Dr. Nelson Mandela etc. “Eno Concern You”

( 8 ) You claimed that Ohakim created 10,000 jobs and that you are one of the “beneficiaries”. Let me state it emphatically that the so-called 10,000 jobs by Ikedi Ohakim is a fraud. There is nothing like 10,000 jobs in reality in Imo State. As for you being a “beneficiary” is another fraud because you have been working in the government ministry for over three years now. And that you were recently transferred to the Ministry of Local Government and Chieftaincy affairs. Just tell yourself the simple truth.

(9) You also laboured in your letter to me to frown at why former governor Achike Udenwa who fought Senator Ifeanyi Araraume should now campaign for him. The truth is that Chief Dr. Achike Udenwa has seen the truth and light in Senator Ifeanyi Araraume. They were good friends before the unfortunate incident of 2007. They are together again today. Dr. Udenwa being an adult and former governor of the state knows what is good for the people of Imo State hence he is personally marketing this political product called Distinguished Senator Ifeanyi Godwin Araraume.

(10) You also insisted that Ohakim must be re-elected. My brother Kenneth Uwadi, honestly I dey laugh oooooo. I still dey laugh oooooo. Hmmm tears don comot for my eyes. Did you attend the public Forum debate for Governorship Candidates held in Owerri yesterday and organized by the Bishops of Owerri Ecclesiastical Province for Imo State? (please see the attached programme) The Chief Hosts were (1) Most Rev. (Dr.) AJV Obinna (Bishop of Owerri Arch Diocese), (2) Most Rev. (Dr) S Amatu (Bishop of Okigwe Diocese) (3) Most Rev. (Dr.) A. Ukwuoma (Bishop of Orlu Diocese) (4) Rev. Msgr. T. Nwalo (Administrator of Ahiara Diocese. Over 200,000 people attended the Public Forum held at the Obiri-Odenigbo at Assumpta Cathedral large premises. Your Governor could not even present himself properly to the people of the state. He was openly booed at. He could not tell us his programmes for the state. He failed woefully to give account of his stewardship for the state. Out of 15 governorship candidates of various political parties that attended the forum, only four(4) made great impact at that forum. They are (1) Chief Robert Opara of DPP (2) Barrister Ike C. Ibe of SDMP (3) Owelle Rochas Okorocha of APGA (4) Distinguished Senator Ifeanyi Araraume of ACN. Your “re-elected” governor woefully failed to make any impact. He could not withstand the intellectual capacity of the other candidates especially the four earlier mentioned candidates. My bother, honestly I just dey laugh ooooo. For your information, the governorship election in Imo State will never be rigged. It will be at least 75% free and fair. Ikedi Ohakim can never win the election full stop. Therefore if INEC and the police connives to rig it and declare Ohakim winner, Imo State will surely be on fire. Otokoto riot of 1996 in Owerri will be a child’s play. What happened in Romania in 1989 will be a child’s play. What happened in Tunisia and Egypt in February 2011 will also be a child’s play. What is currently happening in Libya will be too infinitesimal when compared to what the people of Imo State will do if INEC and Police connives with PDP to rig the governorship election in the state.

(11) You concluded your miserable letter to me by pleading with me to amend my ways. My brother Kenneth Uwadi; let me tell you one thing: I will fight Ikedi Ohakim to the last. My various reasons for fighting him are public knowledge. All the security agencies, Presidency and people of Nigeria know the reasons I am fighting Ohakim. If Ikedi Ohakim suddenly slumps dead today, I will still not forgive him. I will then come after his family and children. It is now a generational war. I have several court cases with him. Both the ones he instituted against me and the ones I instituted against him. I will deal with Ikedi Ohakim. He will surely loose his useless immunity come MAY 29th 2011; thereafter I will engage him in a real street fight. Afterall the late Major General Mamman Vasta said and I quote. “When you start insulting yourself, other people will join to insult you”. Unquote…. I will deal with Ikedi Ohakim mercilessly and ruthlessly. He has not even seen anything yet. He must go to jail. He offended the wrong person.

So my brother Kenneth Uwadi when next you are writing, just try to be articulate and objective. You laboured so hard in the past to deceive the public with your write-ups, but my truth has remained constant. Please go and find out who I am. And please remember to vote for Senator Ifeanyi Godwin Araraume as the next Governor of Imo State.

Thanks and God bless.

Yours truly

Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha

http://www.pointblanknews.com/Letters/os4768.html

I rest my case cheesy cheesy
Re: Rochas Okorocha The Governor Of Imo State Ate His Lunch By Wrestling....... by Yeske2(m): 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2012
^^^^So obvious.
Re: Rochas Okorocha The Governor Of Imo State Ate His Lunch By Wrestling....... by deloon(m): 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2012
This Kenneth Uwadi is disgusting.

(1) (Reply)

World's Fattest Man, Ricky Naputi, Ate Himself To Death At Almost 900 Pounds.Bad / TB Joshua’s Shocking 2014 Prophecy For Nigeria And The World / Ekiti Defeat: APC Governors Woo Workers, Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.