Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Post Your "God Is Watching You" Yarns Here :) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Post Your "God Is Watching You" Yarns Here :) (2676 Views)

Be Careful What You Do -- Someone May Just Be Watching You! / God Is Watching You (PROJAN) / Jesus Is Watching You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Post Your "God Is Watching You" Yarns Here :) by swizzle(m): 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2012
You're eating bread and akara yet you're updating your status with "I love this Burger" - God is watching you.

Your account balance reads N0.20 yet you're singing "She must chop my money" - God is watching you.

You go buy pant for alaba-suru, wuse market (bend down select), yet you come write "I love my new Victoria Secret" - God is watching you.

Your mom sells stock fish and your dad changes money, you turn around and say your parents are into stock exchange! - God is watching you.

Your home is having a night vigil with some folks and you write down "Clubin Thinz" on your wall - God is watching you.

18 years old and you're dating a bros of 41 years and your wall says "Can't wait to see my baby" - God punish you - Is that your baby or your daddy?

You and your friend are on separate okada and you tweeted "Convoy Thinz" - God is watching you

Your mother and your sister have pot belly and you insist your girlfriend has a flat tummy - God is watching you.

You update your status with "I love ONLY you dear" and 45 girls/boys message you privately with "Thanks luv" - God is watching you.

You're 34 and you're still playing for the Nigeria's Under 21 football team - God is watching you.

You know the baby belongs to that youth corper in your office, but you told your husband "Honey, I'm pregnant" - God is watching you.

You travel go Togo, come back Naija dey speak British English - God is watching you.

So what do you have?

No be my own be this o! I saw it online hehe!

2 Likes

Re: Post Your "God Is Watching You" Yarns Here :) by ATMC(f): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2012
U saw something on d net nd did copy nd paste- god, angels ur dead relatives nd 24 elders in heaven r watching uuuu!

2 Likes

Re: Post Your "God Is Watching You" Yarns Here :) by swizzle(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2012
ATMC: U saw something on d net nd did copy nd paste- god, angels ur dead relatives nd 24 elders in heaven r watching uuuu!

LMAO!!! Nice one there grin
Re: Post Your "God Is Watching You" Yarns Here :) by dani1luv: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2012

(1)

What's Wrong With These Funny Pictures? / Guys Would You Rock This Kind Of Shoe (photos) / How An Hausa Man Turn A Water To Fuel In Zamfara State (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.