Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Jesus Is Watching You - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jesus Is Watching You (2771 Views)

Jesus Is Always The Answer / God Is Watching You (PROJAN) / Post Your "God Is Watching You" Yarns Here :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Watching You by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2010
A burglar broke into a house one night. He picked up a CD player to place in his sack and a strange, disembodied voice echoed from the dark, saying, "Jesus is watching you."

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight off, and froze. When he heard nothing more after a bit, he shook his head, clicked the light on, and began searching for more valuables. Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, he heard, "Jesus is watching you."

Freaked out, he shined his light around frantically, looking for the source of the voice. Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot. "Did you say that?" he hissed at the parrot. "Yep," the parrot confessed, then squawked, "I'm just trying to warn you."

The burglar relaxed. "Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?"

"Moses," replied the bird. "Moses?" the burglar laughed.

"What kind of people would name a bird Moses?"

"The same kind of people that would name a rottweiler Jesus."
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by Kunbee: 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2010
Jesus is not a dog angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by StudioCFR(m): 5:27am On Jun 09, 2010
This is blasphemy.
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 09, 2010
sorry folks, didn't see it that way. Thread may be deleted.
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by saintneo(m): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2010
i don die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by StudioCFR(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2010
Where the mods take head waka go?
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by oludayomi(f): 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2010
funny. but jesus name in it, nt gud enough
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by EfemenaXY: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2010
sting_224:

A burglar broke into a house one night. He picked up a CD player to place in his sack and a strange, disembodied voice echoed from the dark, saying, "Jesus is watching you."

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight off, and froze. When he heard nothing more after a bit, he shook his head, clicked the light on, and began searching for more valuables. Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, he heard, "Jesus is watching you."

Freaked out, he shined his light around frantically, looking for the source of the voice. Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot. "Did you say that?" he hissed at the parrot. "Yep," the parrot confessed, then squawked, "I'm just trying to warn you."

Sting - this is the best part of your joke, appreciate this bit cheesy cheesy

The later bits were unnecessary as u can see
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by dani1luv: 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2010
undecided undecided
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by Hellustic(m): 8:28am On Jun 10, 2010
Hey,
its a nice Joke, i love it,
Why the jesus Stuff at him,
Common!!! jesus is a name anyone can bear, its christ we cant not dear to play with
dont you know jesus nasvas that plays for Argentina? (even in this current squd),
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by StudioCFR(m): 8:32am On Jun 10, 2010
Anti-christ
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2010
Studio CFR:

Anti-christ

lol
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by Kunbee: 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2010
Studio CFR:

Anti-christ

Is he not ur son undecided
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by StudioCFR(m): 10:00am On Jun 11, 2010
U are the mother. Like mother like son.
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by lysaa(f): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2010
Efemena_xy:

Sting - this is the best part of your joke, appreciate this bit cheesy cheesy

The later bits were unnecessary as u can see
I beg to differ sis. The part u deleted is where the joke is, the part u posted is the intro. lol

What's all this talk about blasphemy? Jesus is just a name of anyone. .even in the days of the apostles, Bible recorded a guy called bar-Jesus that was devilish. . South Americans bear Jesus. .The brazilians, Argentines etc. What makes Jesus the son of God different is that he is the Christ i.e a discription of the personality Hence he's Jesus Christ.
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by rubaslipa: 11:02am On Jun 11, 2010
It's a funny joke - and even one that is quite well-known everywhere. Just google it.

Really, some Nigerians are too tied up by religion. No wonder people dey kill demselfs over whether na Christian or na Muslim. sad
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by lysaa(f): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2010
It's not religion but knowledge.
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by clemcykul(f): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2010
aint part of this, and its not funny either!
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by bighead1(m): 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2010
no poster don't do that u do not abuse JESUS
though i am a muslim but i don't think it is good when u abuse JESUS
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by shayoor(f): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2010
not funny
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by rubaslipa: 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2010
How is this an abuse of Jesus? It's a joke. Oyinbos who brought Jesus to Naija are still telling this joke around each other with no problem. You don't think the joke is funny, or na religion dey block you from laughing?

I'm sorry, but I just don't trust you guys. If you hear someone telling this joke in your area, some of you will go and burn their house.  sad

Can you understand the idea of allowing people to discuss as they like? It's not everyone who believes the same thing. undecided
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by StudioCFR(m): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2010
Anti christ
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by Kunbee: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2010
Studio CFR:

U are the mother. Like mother like son.

Nah my son wont be Christless
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2010
so thread has not been deleted. I guess one man's coke is another man's yoyo bitters.
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by StudioCFR(m): 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2010
Kunbee is christless lol

Sting are u teaching me(the moderator) how to do my job.
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by Kunbee: 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2010
I am Christful cool
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by StudioCFR(m): 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2010
You?
No make me laugh abeg.

Mtchew, u wey don spoil finish.
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by Kunbee: 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2010
Ko po
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by StudioCFR(m): 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2010
Ko po kini? Elenu gbeske
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by Kunbee: 12:01am On Jun 12, 2010
KO possible ni mo so undecided
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by StudioCFR(m): 12:07am On Jun 12, 2010
Lol, Kini'o possible?
Derailed kunbee
Re: Jesus Is Watching You by EfemenaXY: 9:01am On Jun 12, 2010
lysaa:

I beg to differ sis. The part u deleted is where the joke is, the part u posted is the intro. lol

What's all this talk about blasphemy? Jesus is just a name of anyone. .even in the days of the apostles, Bible recorded a guy called bar-Jesus that was devilish. . South Americans bear Jesus. .The brazilians, Argentines etc. What makes Jesus the son of God different is that he is the Christ i.e a discription of the personality Hence he's Jesus Christ.

True, but be that as it may, I personally do not find the latter bits of the joke funny sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Funny Questions People Ask 4 Naija! / A Little Vaseline / Warri Student Who Obtained 0% In An Exam,but He Didn't Answer Any Question Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.