Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? (5003 Views)

Wale Adenuga Faking Foreign Scenes In Super Story / Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love / Super Story - "One Bad Apple" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2007
Any lover of this series around ??

This particular one is so inspirational becus it shows that its never to late to achieve anything u set your mind at in life,and age cannot stop u if u don't let it.Just set your mind 2 it n you will get there.

I watched yesterdays Episode n it jus hit me that their are things lik this happening in real life that we never get to kno of till we depart the earth,i mean jus imagine if you're an adult and yr best fried is pregnant 4 yr son?? ,  .

There r actually worst situation lik that happening around us today, some we are lucky we kno n almost kill ourselves for knowin. But what about the ones we do not kno ?? those i tell u are more than the ones we know. . . .uhmmm . .

Well i jus want to kno yr opinion about this tele-series and what u think especially in relation to the life we liv in.
Re: Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by nikinash(f): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2007
the girl or woman (temisan) is not serious. she obviously wants to destroy the young man and her relationship with the guy's mother. if seh was really serious about leaving him alone she would have lfet the state, country or whatever especially on discovering she was pregnant.
Re: Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2007
Uhmmmmmmmm. . . i think u hav a point there?? undecided mayb them no gree giv am Visa grin
Re: Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by twinstaiye(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2007
She did her best, first, she said she cant marry him, she give him condition to go to school, thinking that by the time he realise that dream, he would have forgotten about her. She tried to get along with her life, only to end up in the hands of a fraudster. We must also remember that she is also in love with the boy. The boy is ripe for marriage, she is pregnant for him, and the boy actually said, he doesnt want the child to experience what he went through as a child who has no father. So what is her fault there? The watchword question here is, does the guy's mother sees Temisan as a bad influence on her son or not? The answer is no. No parent would want her son or daughter to end up in the arms of someone she did not trust. Age or not, She sees Temisan as her friend who is very intelligent, pretty, rich, and hardworking, which is exact what a mother would pray for her son. Temisan is only being too nice about the whole thing, she should just sit her friends down and tell her what has transpired between her and her friend son. Their relationship is ordained from heaven, she even started taking care of her husband right from childbirth, up till when he is about to go astray. I keep telling my wife that the guy's mother will at first frown at the relationship, but later, she will be happy to have someone like Temisan , first, as his son's God mother, guardian angel and ending up being his substantial Wife.

1 Like

Re: Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2007
Man its not as easy as u put it o.

Your neat analyses of the whole thing is so bcus u are able to watch it on tele and analyse both party.But i tel u , . in reality we don't get to see a step by step replay lik that.So i bet u the judgement wud be different in reality even people who hav got no business trespassing wud say something bad about Temisan.
Re: Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by bd4u(f): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2007
Uhmmmmmmmmmm,dis lyf is just ful of confusion. frankly in dis case of temisan and the friend's son, the mother won't be happy and normally would go against it 'cause it's disgusting and her negative reaction will be normal,but cos fate has brought them 2geda so no human(the mother, the fiance), infact nobody can stop them, they'll have to get married.
I wish them best of luck sha b'cos they are really going to make a good home and i pray the mother wont go too far.
Re: Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by queenbee2(f): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2007
Lov dis show cheesy

Can't wait 4 the next series.

Man s**t happens undecided
Re: Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by fyneyes: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2007
all i think is that the temisan's acting is total rubbish,with her weaves under her wig and never opening her eyesand jimmy's brother?what the hell was he and his friend doing? reading from their script or wat?

well i like susan patrick and i like the twist in the story line but to an extent the acting pisses me off,especially tht temisan.
Re: Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2007

Wel. . . n here was i, thinking she could act??

Re: Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by bd4u(f): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2007
[color=#990000][/color]how could someone say temisan can not act!! U can never compare Temisan with Susan, of course Susan is an experiesed actress while Temi is still new. So she tried for her part
Re: Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2007
Abi o.

Anyway the story has totally changed now.What's wit Jimmy suddenly agreeing to go bac to his former girl friend again undecided That seemed stupid to me.I mean, while he claimed he loved Temi,he was so quick to agree to goin bac n makin amends wit his ex undecided I don't getit.

1 Like

Re: Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by fyneyes: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2007
wateva,there are actresses that do well in their first film or wateva,am not comparing her to anybody,but temisan just makes me realise that she is acting,and that i believe is not in the rule of acting,the idea is make believe.so i there fore say her acting is fake.wale adenuga can do beta than her.

and jimmy well what can i say love conquers all!
Re: Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by bd4u(f): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2007
what i think is that he tricked them by agreeing, or what's with his sudden disappearance undecided
Re: Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by Modups1(f): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2007
this is one of the most interesting story lines dat super story has had in a long while
its a nice story & not predictable as i had earlier thought

on temisans acting, i have to say her problem is OVERACTING and not dat she cant act
she just needs to tone it down

susan patrick deserves d best actor in a telivision drama, her role is so convincing kiss

1 Like

Re: Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by jiddah: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2007
whether overacting or underacting i think she is just wrong for the roleand any other,she should get some acting lessons or some'in
and of course susan patrick is good ever since the SS of omoye.
Re: Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by Mustay(m): 6:45am On Nov 28, 2007
is that story real undecided
Re: Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2007
grin And they lived happily ever after.  grin what a super story

Now the big question . ,  . Can you marry your mother's age mate ??
Re: Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by justkunmi(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2007
thats just crap!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can u marry your mum's age mate?
thats just pure madness, nothing more. .

wat excuse would u give? love?
Re: Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2007
justkunmi:

what excuse would u give? love ?

Sure.After all to some it is blind.If not blind,why wud a small boy want to marry his mama's friend?? undecided
Re: Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by justkunmi(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2007
love is not blind!!!
people shld stop commiting atrocities in the name of love. .

love is def'ly not blind. wat in the first place would draw u to a woman of ur mum's age?
beauty? OMG, this is jus shameful
Re: Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2007
So what do u cal the kind of love between Temi and Jimi undecided if not blind lov eh??
Re: Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by iz2much: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2007
Love Iz blind,i admit. i can marry her, once she loves me.

Infact am searching for a woman 8 years older than me for marriage cause they will

have a mature mind than the little girls in town/
Re: Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2007
@IzMuch
Dont worry, you will find but please when you start washing undies and running errands, don't come crying to us because the only reason why you will marry that person will be because of money and you will have to stick to her rules. The next thread we will see here will then be''Please help my wife makes me wash her undies'' and ofcourse people like me will laugh at you.
Re: Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by vescucci(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2007
Ever seen 'How Stella got her groove back'?
Re: Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? by saknel: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2008
I think Temisan, considering the circumstances should have insisted that the child was for the other guy that jilted her even if jimmy is totally convinced d child is his, she shld have insisted and relocated somewhere else to continue her life has a single mother,

(1) (Reply)

"24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating / Nollywood Actress – Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant! / Hi Tv On Sky Tv (uk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.