Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,473 members, 7,854,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

UK Student Visa Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Student Visa Help (727 Views)

Italian Student Visa-help! / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Student Visa Help by scorcat: 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2012
Hello All, I am from Pakistan. Female and Married. My husband in is UK but due to some reasons I cant go there on his dependent. On the other hand, I always wanted to fly for UK for further studies. Now, I am applying for it, my application is 100% ready, I have all supporting documents and I am sure, If my passport showed my Marital Status Single, I would have NO DOUBT to get my visa approved. but the thing is, as i have mentioned them that my husband is already in UK, can it create any problem? will they ask questions about him, though I am applying my visa (General Tier 4) independently, showing my own bank statement and a valid CAS letter issued from a Highly Trusted College and all other documents. I am not giving them any false information. so should they bother about why I am applying independently and not on my husband's dependent? or they are only concerned about me that this candidate has provided every necessary documents so we shall grant her the Student Visa. Should I consider any chances of being refused/ rejected only because my husband is already there? thanks and regards, Urgent reply is appreciated.
Re: UK Student Visa Help by justwise(m): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2012
scorcat: Hello All, I am from Pakistan. Female and Married. My husband in is UK but due to some reasons I cant go there on his dependent. On the other hand, I always wanted to fly for UK for further studies. Now, I am applying for it, my application is 100% ready, I have all supporting documents and I am sure, If my passport showed my Marital Status Single, I would have NO DOUBT to get my visa approved. but the thing is, as i have mentioned them that my husband is already in UK, can it create any problem? will they ask questions about him, though I am applying my visa (General Tier 4) independently, showing my own bank statement and a valid CAS letter issued from a Highly Trusted College and all other documents. I am not giving them any false information. so should they bother about why I am applying independently and not on my husband's dependent? or they are only concerned about me that this candidate has provided every necessary documents so we shall grant her the Student Visa. Should I consider any chances of being refused/ rejected only because my husband is already there? thanks and regards, Urgent reply is appreciated.
Your application will be judged first by documents you submitted, there is nothing wrong with husband and wife studying in the same country.
Re: UK Student Visa Help by scorcat: 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
justwise: if you claimed to be single in your visa application form, how about your passport? Did you declare to be single when you applied for it or is it written Mrs or miss? If by any chance they found out that you are married and your hubby is in the UK then you have lied and it will create problems for you

I have not hidden any thing, my status shows i am married on my passport, I have attached my marriage certificate along with the other supporting documents too and i have mentioned in the form too,that my hubby is in United Kingdom. NOW??
Re: UK Student Visa Help by justwise(m): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2012
scorcat:

I have not hidden any thing, my status shows i am married on my passport, I have attached my marriage certificate along with the other supporting documents too and i have mentioned in the form too,that my hubby is in United Kingdom. NOW??

Sorry i got the previous reply wrong, had to read it again to see the mistake.

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Need To Know About South Africa Working Permit / Safest Place To Purchase South African Visa. / Infor On Shengen Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.