Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Armed Robbers Invade Community In South East, Shot, Stabbed And Rap'ed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Robbers Invade Community In South East, Shot, Stabbed And Rap'ed. (1010 Views)

Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State / Robbers Invade Churches In Imo / Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Invade Community In South East, Shot, Stabbed And Rap'ed. by Rhino5dm: 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2012

Armed robbers invade community, shot, stabbed and rap'ed.

April 25, 2012 | 3:07 pm News By Chidi Nkwopara No fewer than two people, including a man over 70 years, Elder Francis Ibe, were reportedly shot when a gang of armed robbers invaded Awa, a sleepy rural community in Oguta local government area of Imo State. Vanguard gathered that about three hapless villagers were stabbed seriously by the robbers and later rushed to an undisclosed hospital where doctors are currently battling to save their lives.

It was also gathered that the robbers not only raped some ladies, including the one that was in the town to visit her sister, but also carted away motorcycles, varying sums of money, telephone handsets, electric generating sets and other personal effects worth millions of Naira. Narrating their ordeal to Vanguard, one of the female victims (names withheld for security reasons) lamented that the rampaging hoodlums held the area hostage for hours.

“The robbers commenced their nasty operation at about 1am and continued till about 3am. Some families in Umunkoli, Umuorie, Ndionyeagorom, Ndivuelekwa and Umuakparaku were ravaged”, the badly traumatized woman said. According to the woman, a man who came home to bury his sister was equally shot and wounded by the armed robbers, while a cement dealer in the community was stripped of a huge sum of money. Speaking also, a youth said: “The robbers were from our neighbouring community, Awo Omamma.

One of the robbers was identified by one of us and when we went to his family home, he ran away on sighting us”. Efforts made to reach the State Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Mr. Sam Oodee, failed as his mobile telephone could not be accessed at press time.
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Community In South East, Shot, Stabbed And Rap'ed. by Rhino5dm: 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2012
www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/armed-robbers-invade-community-shot-stabbed-and-raped/

Now this is getting out of hand. Killings, maiming, kidnapping and robbery in south east. Na real war o o o.
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Community In South East, Shot, Stabbed And Rap'ed. by dayokanu(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2012
Na wa oo
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Community In South East, Shot, Stabbed And Rap'ed. by ibrahimdoc: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2012
@ Rhino, i have been following your post for some time, you carry so much hatred for the igbos, you seem so childish and if you don't change your ways, that hatred will take you to the grave. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Community In South East, Shot, Stabbed And Rap'ed. by 9jaIhail(m): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2012
ibrahimdoc: @ Rhino, i have been following your post for some time, you carry so much hatred for the igbos, you seem so childish and if you don't change your ways, that hatred will take you to the grave. A word is enough for the wise.

I couldn't have said it better,the goat has gone insane

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Community In South East, Shot, Stabbed And Rap'ed. by Rhino5dm: 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2012
stop smoking wewe and address the topic.

ibrahimdoc: @ Rhino, i have been following your post for some time, you carry so much hatred for the igbos, you seem so childish and if you don't change your ways, that hatred will take you to the grave. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Community In South East, Shot, Stabbed And Rap'ed. by Rhino5dm: 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2012
what do you have in that your empty skull to say or even said better? skunk.

I wonder why these fools attack me instead of addressing the topic. Na me talk say make una dey kidnapp una people?

9ja_I_hail:

I couldn't have said it better,the goat has gone insane
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Community In South East, Shot, Stabbed And Rap'ed. by ak47mann(m): 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2012
With the killing of NYSC members in northern Nigeria following the presidential election results, other ethnic groups in Nigeria tested a little bit of what the Igbos suffered in the 1960s and why they were forced to declare their own republic. With Boko Haram continuing its bombing activities, we are gradually approaching civil war in Nigeria. This time, there will be oil propaganda cool
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Community In South East, Shot, Stabbed And Rap'ed. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2012
ak47mann: With the killing of NYSC members in northern Nigeria following the presidential election results, other ethnic groups in Nigeria tested a little bit of what the Igbos suffered in the 1960s and why they were forced to declare their own republic. With Boko Haram continuing its bombing activities, we are gradually approaching civil war in Nigeria. This time, there will be oil propaganda cool

dont derail this thread please.It's about ibos killing/robbing their fellow ibo men and rapin their wives. Nawao,i hope they use condom sha tongue
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Community In South East, Shot, Stabbed And Rap'ed. by ak47mann(m): 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

dont derail this thread please.It's about ibos killing/robbing their fellow ibo men and rapin their wives. Nawao,i hope they use condom sha tongue
Gunmen killed five people, including a police officer and a politician, at a bar in an area previously hit by a bomb blast blamed on Islamists, residents and a doctor said Wednesday.

Three gunmen stormed the bar in Damaturu, capital of northeastern Yobe State, late Tuesday and shot dead their victims as they sat around a table, a witness told AFP.

“The attackers … shot dead five people at a table and drove off,” said the witness. He said a police officer, a local politician and a senior state government official were among the dead.

Police could not be reached for comment, but a doctor at a state-run Damaturu hospital said five bodies were deposited at the morgue late Tuesday.

“The body of the police officer was taken away by his colleagues this morning while the other four bodies are still in the morgue,” the doctor who spoke on condition of anonymity told AFP.

Although no group has claimed responsibility for the attack, Islamist group Boko Haram was blamed for an explosion at a nearby open-air bar in January that wounded several people.

The group has carried out other attacks in Yobe, including coordinated bombings and gun assaults targeting security forces in Damaturu in November that killed about 100 people. vanguard
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Community In South East, Shot, Stabbed And Rap'ed. by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Community In South East, Shot, Stabbed And Rap'ed. by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:30am On Apr 26, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
what do you have in that your empty skull to say or even said better? skunk.

I wonder why these fools attack me instead of addressing the topic. Na me talk say make una dey kidnapp una people?

^^^So what precisely would you like to see discussed? Just trying to understand where you want to go with this thread and other similar ones you've started.
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Community In South East, Shot, Stabbed And Rap'ed. by doctokwus: 9:17am On Apr 26, 2012
In d typical nigerian journalistic fashion,d report reads like sth posted by a traumatised villager than one done by a journalistic:2-3 people being robbed bcomes a community& now equates to a whole region bein under wave of robbery attacks
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Community In South East, Shot, Stabbed And Rap'ed. by achi4u(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2012
doctokwus: In d typical nigerian journalistic fashion,d report reads like sth posted by a traumatised villager than one done by a journalistic:2-3 people being robbed bcomes a community& now equates to a whole region bein under wave of robbery attacks
nwanne dat guy na one man riot.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reasons Behind Dana Air Crash / Professor George Ayittey Sums Up The Typical Nigerian Mentality. Your Take? / Abia, A State In Tears.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.