Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? (1567 Views)

Just Before You Choose A Soul Mate. / What Is A Soul Tie? / What's A Soul? Do Animals Have Souls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? by LogicMind: 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2012
please religious people, inform us what god's plan for these extinct species was.
sad
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ZmkB_D4UJwI/TyXWGdo_V0I/AAAAAAAAAGA/gguFXBHszJA/s1600/Neanderthal+2.jpg[/img]
Re: Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? by ckkris: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2012
Logic Mind.
Please kindly
1. cite who snapped these beautiful pictures.
2.Where and when were the pictures taken?
Or are they figments your fertile imaginations, for which you ought to proceed to acceptable hypotheses, and scientific theory. Good luck.
Re: Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? by Jenwitemi(m): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2012
Every living thing on this planet(and any other planet for that matter) has a soul, buddy. And that has nothing to do with religion. That's just the way things work.
Logic Mind: please religious people, inform us what god's plan for these extinct species was.
sad
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ZmkB_D4UJwI/TyXWGdo_V0I/AAAAAAAAAGA/gguFXBHszJA/s1600/Neanderthal+2.jpg[/img]
Re: Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? by LogicMind: 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2012
ckkris: Logic Mind.
Please kindly
1. cite who snapped these beautiful pictures.
2.Where and when were the pictures taken?
Or are they figments your fertile imaginations, for which you ought to proceed to acceptable hypotheses, and scientific theory. Good luck.

when one points out the moon, the fools look at the fingers. - french saying
don't mind what is written on the motor and enter motor. - nigerian saying

forget the picture, answer the question.
Re: Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? by logicboy: 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2012
Jenwitemi: Every living thing on this planet(and any other planet for that matter) has a soul, buddy. And that has nothing to do with religion. That's just the way things work.

Souls dont exist. If they did, there would be dog heaven.
Re: Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
It's amazing what science has turned some people to.
We are all created in the image and likeness of God, thus we are higher than animals.
Human biengs and animals are complete opposite of one another, hence we have complete authority over them.
Re: Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? by ckkris: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2012
The Bible defines Spirit, Soul, and Body, and can separate them. Scientists cannot see, observe, or control spirit and soul, and scientifically declare that souls don't exist. Then why are they speculating, and even lying about evolution, which scientists cannot also observe or control. Carl Segan said he needed a billion years to prove it, which amounts to 419.
Re: Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? by Ptolomeus(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2012
TheShopKeeper: It's amazing what science has turned some people to.
We are all created in the image and likeness of God, thus we are higher than animals.
Human biengs and animals are complete opposite of one another, hence we have complete authority over them.

When Christians led to the enslavement of Indians and blacks, officially declared that blacks and Indians had no souls.
In other words, WERE CONSIDERED ANIMALS.
Who you think is wrong then?
God? or official representatives of Christianity?
Re: Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? by buzugee(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ptolomeus:

When Christians led to the enslavement of Indians and blacks, officially declared that blacks and Indians had no souls.
In other words, WERE CONSIDERED ANIMALS.
Who you think is wrong then?
God? or official representatives of Christianity?
i shall go out on a limb and say the representatives of christianity
Re: Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? by buzugee(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2012
neanderthals have no soul. just because they have shaved all their hairs and are walking around in suits and tie on wall street and whatnot dont mean they suddenly grew a soul neither
Re: Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? by logicboy: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2012
buzugee: neanderthals have no soul. just because they have shave all their hairs and are walking around in suits and tie on wall street and whatnot dont mean they suddenly grew a soul neither

Epic comment sir! grin

1 Like

Re: Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? by buzugee(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2012
logicboy:

Epic comment sir! grin
Epic set of gnashers. colgate maybe ?
Re: Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? by logicboy: 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2012
buzugee: Epic set of gnashers. colgate maybe ?

Close-up. I do it naija style!
Re: Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? by buzugee(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2012
logicboy:

Close-up. I do it naija style!
you definitely aint doint it naija style. this here is naija style http://4.bp..com/-ZJYZu64yhzU/TspcSAL_ELI/AAAAAAAABA0/y_eDxUWesnk/s1600/chewing%2Bsticks.JPG
Re: Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? by italo: 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2012
@ Logic Mind,

What is a "SOUL"?
Re: Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? by Heathen(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
buzugee: neanderthals have no soul. just because they have shaved all their hairs and are walking around in suits and tie on wall street and whatnot dont mean they suddenly grew a soul neither
PMSL! Lolz! Bros buzugeeeee! I see you're still smoking that good Afghan imported sh1t!

1 Like

Re: Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? by buzugee(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2012
Heathen: PMSL! Lolz! Bros buzugeeeee! I see you're still smoking that good Afghan imported sh1t!
nah i done stepped my game up mayne. now am smoking that sticky icky purple haze from killa cali. puff puff pass my nigga smiley
Re: Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? by Ptolomeus(m): 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
buzugee: neanderthals have no soul. just because they have shaved all their hairs and are walking around in suits and tie on wall street and whatnot dont mean they suddenly grew a soul neither

Clap! clap! clap!
10!
grin[

1 Like

Re: Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? by Jenwitemi(m): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2012
Souls do exist, buddy. Even an amoeba has soul. Just because you don't want to believe that does not alter anything.
logicboy:

Souls dont exist. If they did, there would be dog heaven.

Re: Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? by Joagbaje(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2012
Jenwitemi: Souls do exist, buddy. Even an amoeba has soul. Just because you don't want to believe that does not alter anything.

I believe The early men are demons Today. They have soul and spirit . Their spirits have not being judged . They are desperately seeking a human body to Indwell and express themselves .

1 Like

Re: Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2012
Just so we are clear, this is your belief, not Biblical belief, right?

Because you're the only Christian magician I know. The Bible really evolves when placed under your gaze..

1 Like

Re: Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? by Image123(m): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2012
^
How dare you put me in the same class with your mentor?
Re: Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? by buzugee(m): 2:15am On Apr 28, 2012
Joagbaje:

I believe The early men are demons Today. They have soul and spirit . Their spirits have not being judged . They are desperately seeking a human body to Indwell and express themselves .
very insightful. i think we are starting to see eye to eye grin grin yall do know that the neanderthal gene is only found in caucasians right LOL. and you are right, they have not been judged because they did not have the convenant. only the israelites had the convenant (psalms 147 vs 19-20). however the bible has convicted them now. now everyone has the convenant. its their time to get judged soon. and when they get judged we shall rise to the top again while they sink to the bottom.
Re: Did The Neanderthal Man Have A Soul? by buzugee(m): 2:17am On Apr 28, 2012
musKeeto: Just so we are clear, this is your belief, not Biblical belief, right?

Because you're the only Christian magician I know. The Bible really evolves when placed under your gaze..
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Is It Written In The Bible? / Watch The Anti - Muslim Film (innocence Of Muslim) Directed By Sam Belice / Why Is Sunday Very Special Than Any Other Day In The Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.