Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

The Fight Against Boko Haram: The Weak Link - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fight Against Boko Haram: The Weak Link (760 Views)

Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari / ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight / Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fight Against Boko Haram: The Weak Link by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2012
for those living in and around abuja, you might have noticed the recent increase in number of chadiens,nigeriens,buzu & fulani(non nigerian fulani) roaming the streets of abuja freely without hindrance from security operatives. you might have also noticed that these foreigners carry swords and small knives yet we have an organisation in this country called "nigerian immigration service".
these impoverished aliens already known for their intolerance are easy recruits for suicide attacks when wealth is promised their families! the fight against boko haram should start with deporting these aliens! lets seperate the black balls from the red balls first then we will know how to deal with the punctured red balls!
Re: The Fight Against Boko Haram: The Weak Link by nku5: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2012
I thought I was the only one who had noticed these people. In my area one sunday afternoon I went to a very quiet garden and saw a fulani herdsman with a very long cutlass strapped to his right shoulder and a herd of cows chilling in the garden!! The man didn't even look like he was doing anything wrong. He casually nodded a greeting at me and kept on smoking his cigarette
Re: The Fight Against Boko Haram: The Weak Link by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2012
govt is busy building amajiri schools! how do you hope to cater for the amajiris when your borders are accepting in droves daily amajiris
Re: The Fight Against Boko Haram: The Weak Link by koruji(m): 1:52am On Apr 27, 2012
When the US warned about an impending attack in Abuja the "powers that be" said they were causing panic, while busy accusing a peaceful state governor of laughable allegations.

They are wasting precious time in Abuja. Soon the army will have the perfect excuse to kick all of them out. That would be the saddest day in the history of Nigeria, but it is a matter of time.

torkaka: for those living in and around abuja, you might have noticed the recent increase in number of chadiens,nigeriens,buzu & fulani(non nigerian fulani) roaming the streets of abuja freely without hindrance from security operatives. you might have also noticed that these foreigners carry swords and small knives yet we have an organisation in this country called "nigerian immigration service".
these impoverished aliens already known for their intolerance are easy recruits for suicide attacks when wealth is promised their families! the fight against boko haram should start with deporting these aliens! lets seperate the black balls from the red balls first then we will know how to deal with the punctured red balls!
Re: The Fight Against Boko Haram: The Weak Link by Beaf: 2:08am On Apr 27, 2012
nku5: I thought I was the only one who had noticed these people. In my area one sunday afternoon I went to a very quiet garden and saw a fulani herdsman with a very long cutlass strapped to his right shoulder and a herd of cows chilling in the garden!! The man didn't even look like he was doing anything wrong. He casually nodded a greeting at me and kept on smoking his cigarette
Funny stuff! grin
I keep emphasising and re-emphasing it that nomadic cattle rearing should be banned in Nigeria. We have a long way to go as concerns nomads and our state of security; these are folk with no home addresses that can commit heinious crimes and simply melt into either the crowd or the forest. No one searches them for weapons either.

It is best for the home states of these nomads to provide proper grazing grounds for these itinerant cattle.
Re: The Fight Against Boko Haram: The Weak Link by aljharem(m): 2:11am On Apr 27, 2012
torkaka: for those living in and around abuja, you might have noticed the recent increase in number of chadiens,nigeriens,buzu & fulani(non nigerian fulani) roaming the streets of abuja freely without hindrance from security operatives. you might have also noticed that these foreigners carry swords and small knives yet we have an organisation in this country called "nigerian immigration service".

My brother we have ministers, police officers etc and recently billions has been budgeted on security so lets wait and hope for the best.
Re: The Fight Against Boko Haram: The Weak Link by nku5: 4:28am On Apr 27, 2012
Beaf:
Funny stuff! grin
I keep emphasising and re-emphasing it that nomadic cattle rearing should be banned in Nigeria. We have a long way to go as concerns nomads and our state of security; these are folk with no home addresses that can commit heinious crimes and simply melt into either the crowd or the forest. No one searches them for weapons either.

It is best for the home states of these nomads to provide proper grazing grounds for these itinerant cattle.

Bros what we are experiencing is the inevitable clash of civilisations. As long as you have people of entirely different cultures all sharing one political entity u are bound to have such challenges. The chap I saw was bearing a deadly weapon but where he's coming from its not more out of place than a rake or shovel
Re: The Fight Against Boko Haram: The Weak Link by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 27, 2012
i still say that the nigerian immigration service should be disbanded! what are they collecting tax payers money for? in my opinion most of the security services have in one way or the other sat up except "immigration"! these aliens should be kicked out!
Re: The Fight Against Boko Haram: The Weak Link by Fujiyama: 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
If only those on this thread knew what was in store for all of us.

10 years later and things have deteriorated in unimaginable, unbelievable ways.

The question is: is it going to get better or even worse?

(1) (Reply)

Former Governor Of Abia State Seek Refuge As EFCC Close Up On Him / Has The Minister Of Petroleum Been Removed? / JTF Arrest Yoruba Man Alleged To Be Boko Haram Operational Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.