Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1140065 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade4: 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
I still ask, how many true Madrid fans are on this thread, most of you, If not all are man u fans or ex-man u fans or partially man u fans hoping for ronaldo to return to man u.

I have never seen a single Nigerian that was a Madrid fan before ronaldo entered Madrid.

as usual, they will dodge this post or cook up a lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 12:15am On Dec 13, 2014
Next up, the FIFA Club world cup.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 2:14am On Dec 13, 2014
messi leads uefa team of group stage, pls where is ronaldo grin

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 5:52am On Dec 13, 2014
MOROCCO, here we come!

We're coming to score more tap-ins grin

With this same tap-ins, we'll win the CWC, we'll win La Liga and we'll defend the UCL, and Barca fans will die of misery. grin grin grin

20 straight wins, how lovely! smiley We're HOOOTTTT!!!

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 6:31am On Dec 13, 2014
Iaz93:
MOROCCO, here we come!

We're coming to score more tap-ins grin

With this same tap-ins, we'll win the CWC, we'll win La Liga and we'll defend the UCL, and Barca fans will die of misery. grin grin grin

20 straight wins, how lovely! smiley We're HOOOTTTT!!!

Gbam!

I can't wait for january 12 grin

Am sure some shitlona fans will die of heart attack next year! cheesy

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:20am On Dec 13, 2014
Baddestguyp:
I still ask, how many true Madrid fans are on this thread, most of you, If not all are man u fans or ex-man u fans or partially man u fans hoping for ronaldo to return to man u.

I have never seen a single Nigerian that was a Madrid fan before ronaldo entered Madrid.

Dude I started watchin Madrid matches b4 I even knew cr7...zuzu team..raul...boss relax cool

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:43am On Dec 13, 2014
I just gave likes to all Madridista posts above.

@Baddest
No break your neck over CR and RM oooo.
PS
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 9:00am On Dec 13, 2014
mcfarlin:

Gbam!

I can't wait for january 12 grin

Am sure some shitlona fans will die of heart attack next year! cheesy
They are just full of shyte!

They'll definitely have something ugly to say again on that sacred day. grin

Well, I can't wait!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by IceDaNemesis(m): 9:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Guys let's just ignore shitlona fans and chat on. They'll get tired
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 9:46am On Dec 13, 2014
usbcable:
I just gave likes to all Madridista posts above.

@Baddest
No break your neck over CR and RM oooo.
PS
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
answer my post and stop dodging
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 9:49am On Dec 13, 2014
Baddestguyp:

see them, no liver, answer this, don't dodge usbcable
iaz93
mcfarlin
icedanemesis
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2014
I think the world record for most consecutive wins is 24.We are surely on our way to beat it.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2014
Krasid:
I think the world record for most consecutive wins is 24.We are surely on our way to beat it.
which club owns dat record? #curious#
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2014
We'll definitely crush that record.

Make we go Morocco come back first... when we return, it'll be 22 wins.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:46am On Dec 13, 2014
chusks:
which club owns dat record? #curious#
A Brazilian club named Coritiba.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2014
Krasid:
ok, fanks 4 d info.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2014
Iaz93:
We'll definitely crush that record.

Make we go Morocco come back first... when we return, it'll be 22 wins.

After that we have two away games at Valencia in the league and Atletico madrid in the copa del rey.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2014
Krasid:
Krasid:
and the next five matches for Real MAdrid is daunting to say the least
1 CWC
2 CWC
3 Valencia
4 Espanyol
5 Spartans shocked

I suppose do back flip way I no fit do all my child hood days if we achieve this feat
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:08am On Dec 13, 2014
Baddestguyp:
see them, no liver, answer this, don't dodge usbcable
iaz93
mcfarlin
icedanemesis

and Barcelona fans never existed not until
Xavi-Iniesta-Messi won the treble

fyi
Man u is a club i care less for. I like dat special club dat parks the bus and has never conceded a goal from the left legs of the tax evader from barca.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:11am On Dec 13, 2014
Iaz93:
They are just full of shyte!

They'll definitely have something ugly to say again on that sacred day. grin

Well, I can't wait!

dey cant say more than
Penaldo
Diver
Cristiana (they less use this these days sef)
Diver D'or

But it wont stop him from kissing the award dat night
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Tval(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2014
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Tval(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2014
grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
usbcable:

and Barcelona fans never existed not until
Xavi-Iniesta-Messi won the treble

fyi
Man u is a club i care less for. I like dat special club dat parks the bus and has never conceded a goal from the left legs of the tax evader from barca.
all in all, u pursued ronaldo to Madrid. even a Chelsea fan behind me here is ready to swear that Madrid has no real fan only premier league run aways. if ronaldo moves to bayern, you will all suddenly change to bayern fans

btw, we at barca either joined several years ago before the treble or were influenced by messi's brilliant play.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
last time I checked Ronnie never played for Chelsea so how does the chasing logic makes sense undecided
and mind you am a RM fan not CR. but Since CR is the star player for RM he will always be dear to my heart kiss
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tval:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGNofw99s1c

I seem not to know how to tackle you. simply because I know the club you support is Chelsea and Chelsea is the club i like in epl list.

just carry on with your nonsense
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Tval(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Baddestguyp:
all in all, u pursued ronaldo to Madrid. even a Chelsea fan behind me here is ready to swear that Madrid has no real fan only premier league run aways. if ronaldo moves to bayern, you will all suddenly change to bayern fans

btw, we at barca either joined several years ago before the treble or were influenced by messi's brilliant play.
Crap
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Tval(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
usbcable:

I seem not to know how to tackle you. simply because I know the club you support is Chelsea and Chelsea is the club i like in epl list.

just carry on with your nonsense
wink wink
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tval:
Crap
the truth hurts, Madrid don't have Nigerian fans
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Baddestguyp:
the truth hurts, Madrid don't have Nigerian fans
Bros for a Bakar fan sha u say sm dumb things...abeg no offence...pls define ur own term of bin a fan of a club? undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
Is there anything somebody wont read on NL. Imagine someone coming here to say Real Madrid as a club has no Nigerian fans, save for Man u supporters who followed Ronaldo to Real Madrid. What da hell?

This is what happens when every Tom, dick and harry thinks he/she has the right to air an insulting and iam sorry to say, senseless opinion, no thanks to the anonymity that comes with sites like NL.

Fyi, ive seen Nigerians who support Valencia, Everton,As roma, ,Fiorentina and Juventus till date, not to even mention Madrid. Abeg no be by force to talk.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ksslib:
Is there anything somebody wont read on NL. Imagine someone coming here to say Real Madrid as a club has no Nigerian fans, save for Man u supporters who followed Ronaldo to Real Madrid. What da hell?

This is what happens when every Tom, dick and harry thinks he/she has the right to air an insulting and iam sorry to say, senseless opinion, no thanks to the anonymity that comes with sites like NL.

Fyi, ive seen Nigerians who support Valencia, Everton,As roma, ,Fiorentina and Juventus till date, not to even mention Madrid. Abeg no be by force to talk.
I tire oo.I was even shocked when a new friend of mine said he supports Athletic Bilbao.At first i thought it was a joke, but to my surprise he follows their games and knows their history.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.