Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1140173 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 12:42pm On May 21, 2015
homesteady:
Picture war gringrin

talking about this picture
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2431853_2344_jpeg0908f8a1276244576fe33a9d35b701bb

Who still remebers the goal that won him the Puskas award? Nobody!
I'm sure everybody still remembers the goal that Messi dribbled about 6 players + goal keeper before he scored! If the Puskas award had been started by then, he would have won it!
We are stating facts, you are talking 'ifs'.Ronaldo holds the distinction of being the 1st player to win the Puskas award and la liga best goal.His goals were so awesome that they had to create awards for best goals.If Messi's goals are so spectacular, why has he not won the award since its inception in 2009?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade6: 1:13pm On May 21, 2015
Krasid:
We are stating facts, you are talking 'ifs'.Ronaldo holds the distinction of being the 1st player to win the Puskas award and la liga best goal.His goals were so awesome that they had to create awards for best goals.If Messi's goals are so spectacular, why has he not won the award since its inception in 2009?
after then what happens?

Tap ins and penalties and tap ins.

They said cristina penaldo is a winger but he is always inside the 18 yard box more than central forward. Chaiiiiii

hahaha.....winger indeed

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by khanye(m): 2:38pm On May 21, 2015
Cristiano Galardo Penaldo!

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade6: 3:10pm On May 21, 2015
khanye:
Cristiano Galardo Penaldo!
hahaha.....after drinking his usual Tea......yea penalTea.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 10:03pm On May 22, 2015
Stoichkov taunts Real Madrid: Stick to basketball

"It's shameful they have won just one league title in seven seasons," the Bulgarian told Radio4G, echoing the sentiments of his former Camp Nou coach Johan Cruyff .

"I think – even at my age – I'd win more than one
Spanish title playing with a load of former players.
"This year the Meringues seem to have attached
more importance to their basketball team [who
triumphed in the EuroLeague final last Sunday, the
basketball equivalent of the Champions League],
because they'll be watching the football finals on
television!"

Hmmm. Food for thought
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:38pm On May 22, 2015
barackohandso:
Stoichkov taunts Real Madrid: Stick to basketball

Hmmm. Food for thought
Stoichkov should shut up.He is an arrogant slowpoke whose opinion is irrelevant to Madrid just like Cruyff.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 1:12am On May 23, 2015
Krasid:
Stoichkov should shut up.He is an arrogant slowpoke whose opinion is irrelevant to Madrid just like Cruyff.

Truth is bitter
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade6: 8:10am On May 23, 2015
chusks take this.

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 1:14pm On May 23, 2015
Usbcable, what do you think of Benitez? Would he be able to do wonderful things with our boys?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 1:19pm On May 23, 2015
Krasid:
Forget drunks.

Bro, should Ancelloti go?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 1:47pm On May 23, 2015
Iaz93:
Forget drunks.

Bro, should Ancelloti go?
I think he should stay for at least another season.I don't like the idea of sacking a coach every 2/3 seasons.We need continuity.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 23, 2015
True Story

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 9:30pm On May 23, 2015
Oooboi! An interesting way to end a bittersweet season.

Injuries crept in and our boys struggled. It was really painful. Losing all those matches. cry

I hope Ancelloti will continue. Rotating managers is not the way. Carlo needs another chance.

I wish James Rodriguez a successful CA tourney.

It's going to be a long, long summer. We'll come back stronger.

HALA MADRID!!!

Never again will I underestimate a team. grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 9:49pm On May 23, 2015
Iaz93:

Injuries crept in and our boys struggled. It was really painful. Losing all those matches. cry

I hope Ancelloti will continue. Rotating managers is not the way. Carlo needs another chance.

HALA MADRID!!!

but but but, it wasn't a completely trophyless season! You guys still won the pichichi trophy.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade5(m): 9:51pm On May 23, 2015
ok

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 9:51pm On May 23, 2015
ddippset:
but but but, it wasn't a completely trophyless season! You guys still won the pichichi trophy.

Lol grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade5(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2015
just watch us sadjust watch us

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade5(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2015
chusk

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 10:05pm On May 23, 2015
De Gea must be at the Bernabeu next season. He's highly needed.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:51pm On May 23, 2015
Iaz93:
De Gea must be at the Bernabeu next season. He's highly needed.
He will be at the Bernabeu next season.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 11:49pm On May 23, 2015
ollah1:
True Story
what's true about the story?...

No matter what the haters say about ronaldo, he is an absolute legend, even though we have lost our chance of winning any trophies i am still happy with the win, we needed to end the season with the win. hopefully next season we can give it our best with our main player luka modric back . in the first half my heart was pumping so fast because we kept conceding, and then you have ronaldo scoring those 3 crucial goals,what a season for him, literally carry RM throughout the crucial stages , be it against sevilla, atletico , our defense let us down big time which is why we have been conceding goals or probably drew against teams like valencia. well all said and done the coming season will definitely be a good one hopefully. hala madrid !
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:15am On May 24, 2015
Abeg give Carlo another chance.
The man's man management is just top-notch
all he needs to learn is rotation of squad players
We hv the best team in the world and next season awaits our conquering of the world
Hala Madrid! grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 12:20am On May 24, 2015
mencade5:
chusk
enjoy while it last but beware we coming with full force next season. And don't forget:

c.baba is a more complete baller, LA midget is only good at useless dribbles grin

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade5(m): 12:27am On May 24, 2015
chusks:
enjoy while it last but beware we coming with full force next season. And don't forget:

c.baba is a more complete baller, LA midget is only good at useless dribbles grin
excuse like a gal.....we keep comparing penaldo to lord messi. While messi is being compared to pele and maradona.

Complete playa without impact is absolute nonsense!

Keep whining we will trash you again next season.

Here is ur trophy

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 1:01am On May 24, 2015
And Madrid wins the Bitchichi. grin grin Congrats yall.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 4:16am On May 24, 2015
manuelpepper:
celebration galore in madrid right now for a successful season.

grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 4:19am On May 24, 2015
philfearon:

Like I said,Krasid always makes a fool of himself with his replies or the issues(meaningless issues) he brings up for debate..Its either you are clueless on this or damn blunt!
But I would understand if you are siding him cuz he is Ur fellow Ronaldo butt-licker!

grin shocked grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 4:25am On May 24, 2015
Krasid:

Sometimes I wonder why people reply you... tongue grin

Honestly, every fan including haterz remembers Messi-Maradona Style goal than any goal ever scored on this planet earth... angry grin cool
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 4:59am On May 24, 2015
Iaz93:

HALA MADRID!!!

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 7:36am On May 24, 2015
chusks:
what's true about the story?...

No matter what the haters say about ronaldo, he is an absolute legend, even though we have lost our chance of winning any trophies i am still happy with the win, we needed to end the season with the win. hopefully next season we can give it our best with our main player luka modric back . in the first half my heart was pumping so fast because we kept conceding, and then you have ronaldo scoring those 3 crucial goals,what a season for him, literally carry RM throughout the crucial stages , be it against sevilla, atletico , our defense let us down big time which is why we have been conceding goals or probably drew against teams like valencia. well all said and done the coming season will definitely be a good one hopefully. hala madrid !

crucial? Did you just call those goals last night crucial? Lol. If he only scored that free kick against Valencia when it was most needed, real would definitely have won la liga. If he only scored that hattrick against juventus, real would be in the final. Stop giving me crucial!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sebod(m): 8:06am On May 24, 2015
ddippset:
crucial? Did you just call those goals last night crucial? Lol. If he only scored that free kick against Valencia when it was most needed, real would definitely have won la liga. If he only scored that hattrick against juventus, real would be in the final. Stop giving me crucial!
You get time self bro, how can he score such against those teams? Person wey u no go even see him number for pitch self.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade5(m): 9:37am On May 24, 2015
sebod:

You get time self bro, how can he score such against those teams? Person wey u no go even see him number for pitch self.
hahaha.....u r right my brother. meanwhile see penaldo for here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.