Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1156751 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (1825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
philfearon:
Lol.....
Only in this thread does the delusion of Penaldo comparison to Messi still reside...
Its all good though,so long as it gives you losers some sort of comfort!!

Like your opinion will dent the factual stance of things. . .t

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
ortopazz:

Lol....
Oblige me this factual stance of things!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
For You inglorious Haters and losers!
Use Your Common Senses for once!!
Losers!!

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
ortopazz:

LMAO!

but mehn.. you for just ignore the smello. Person just comot from nowhere vomit nonsense...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
James is back. Bale and Ramos, also.
We'll be having a very good match.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Iaz93:
LMAO!

but mehn.. you for just ignore the smello. Person just comot from nowhere vomit nonsense...
Mumu....Why not refute the facts above you?
Heart attack dey wait for you ontop Barca and Messi matter soon!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Real Madrid pay tribute to Ronaldo..

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
See all penaldo trophy for real madrid... And they have the gut to display them

looks left, right.back,front,up,down.... No living thing here...this one pass grave yard o

ehm ehm...madrid derby? 4-0 hammering won't be bad again
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
pelvicky:
See all penaldo trophy for real madrid... And they have the gut to display them

looks left, right.back,front,up,down.... No living thing here...this one pass grave yard o

ehm ehm...madrid derby? 4-0 hammering won't be bad again

ubiak!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Iaz93:
James is back. Bale and Ramos, also.

We'll be having a very good match.
yeah, they're back smiley. Hope we just deal with all of em (A.maldrild especially angry)dis time 2 keep up d happy mood

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
chusks:
yeah, they're back smiley. Hope we just deal with all of em (A.maldrild especially angry)dis time 2 keep up d happy mood

am paying money to watch this house outside my crib. . . The Standard game house cash. . Jus wanna laugh . .and guess who's back fellas. . .you already know. .
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
while other clubs celebrate trophies won by teams,This losers here prefer tap ins by their crybaby...
For Fake Madrid fans,success is = 1 league title in 7yrs!
1 UCL in 12yrs!
2 COPA Del Rey trophies in 22yrs!...
.. ...
You foolish losers should be very ashamed of yourselves!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sebod(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
philfearon:
while other clubs celebrate trophies won by teams,This losers here prefer tap ins by their crybaby...
1 UCL in 12yrs!
.. ...
They have many things to celebrate bro.
1-pichichi
2-501 goals
3-ucl highest goals
4-european golden boot
5-3rd best player in europe
6-etc
What else can a great club ask for?

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
sebod:

They have many things to celebrate bro.
1-pichichi
2-501 goals
3-ucl highest goals
4-european golden boot
5-3rd best player in europe
6-etc
What else can a great club ask for?
I don't know what else a great club can ask for my brother honestly..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
philfearon:
1 UCL in 12yrs!
.. ...
These things mean nothing to them..as far as C.Ronaldo keeps getting the pichichi's,they are happy.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
bykebyke:

These things mean nothing to them..as far as C.Ronaldo keeps getting the pichichi's,they are happy.
Blame it on Losing Mentality!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
No matter how much they try they are never able to dim the Star of the Legend from Madrid.

No matter how hard they want the world to accept it CR7 will always be.more adored than their midget

No matter how endlessly they push the image of their blue and maroon colors, the world forever reckons Blancos as being the greatest club ever

No matter how seaselesly their Dutch, Bulgarian, Spanish and especially Nigerian wailers tries it never stops the magic from Madrid.

HALA MADRID.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
philfearon:

Lol....
Oblige me this factual stance of things!
Fact 1.
Growth Hormone assisted super star is a tax fraud.
That my friend is enough reason to choose Cris baby love. The only footballer to have his name chosen not just for a star but a galaxy.

CR7... the legend continues

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
usbcable:

Fact 1.
That my friend is enough reason to choose Cris baby love. The only footballer to have his name chosen not just for a star but a galaxy.

Stop showing your ignorance please..haba...its embarrassing.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
bykebyke:

hello Einstein,

can you explain the underlined part in the bio for messi on wikipedia

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
and to show that you are actually the ignorant one see clarification on Growth Hormone below

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
Since crybaby Joined Fake Madrid in 2009-2015:

Barcelona: 5 laliga,3 CopaDel Rey,3 UCL...
Messi: 4 consecutive Balon d'or...Not to talk of other personal awards!............
Food for thought for you sissy pussies and pissy fakey tap in penny losers!
Buy Some sense díckheads!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
bykebyke:

usbcable:
Fact 1.
at least you did not deny him being a tax evader grin ala fraud tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
philfearon:
Barcelona: 5 laliga,3 CopaDel Rey,3 UCL...
Messi: 4 consecutive Balon d'or...Not to talk of other personal awards!............
Food for thought for you sissy pussies and pissy fakey tap in penny losers!
Buy Some sense díckheads!

we no buy.
na by force?
tongue

CR7...The Legend continues his Legendary performance
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
The peebaby admits being a bastard:

"I also thank the media, because I know that lately I've been a little bastard with them, but it's my way of being"

http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/4055/main/2015/10/02/15945822/ronaldo-ive-been-a-bit-of-a-bastard
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
usbcable:

we no buy.
na by force?
tongue

CR7...The Legend continues his Legendary performance
Tropylessness Na bastard!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
philfearon:

Tropylessness Na bastard!!

see painment

tongue tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
usbcable:

hello Einstein,

can you explain the underlined part in the bio for messi on wikipedia
Ogbeni did I deny he was treated for growth deficiency?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
bykebyke:

Ogbeni did I deny he was treated for growth deficiency?

arakunrin,
wetin you come dey talk?with boldening my comment?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
[size=29pt]CRISTIANOPHOBIA[/size] LMAO! Fraud-supporting mofos
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
usbcable:

see painment

tongue tongue tongue tongue grin
I understand your pain though!!
Almost €1billion wasted on players and staff,yet zero returns!
I will be pained too! grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
usbcable:

at least you did not deny him being a tax evader grin ala fraud tongue
Lets go back to where you showed your folly.

Growth Hormone assisted super star
This is something I would expect a baby whose brain has not developed to type,but since you are a Madridiot I'm not surprised cause you lots literally have mini skulls in place of a brain.

The growth hormone treatment made him his know how to kick a ball right?
The growth hormone treatment made him know how to dribble right?
The growth hormone treatment made him know to how to nod a ball right?
The growth hormone treatment made him know how to score goals right?
Heck..it even gave him four Ballon D'ors.

#RECEIVESENSE.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (1825) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.