Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,186 members, 7,845,892 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1166510 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 9:35pm On May 14
One of the best 1st half i have watched. Everyone was on top of their game. Vini was playing like a man possessed. His name being shortlisted for the balon dor as the lead gave him a serious boost to his game. Nice play from bellingham too. We should retain this sharp form till CL finals.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 10:31pm On May 14
So electrifying. Best performance from all players. Coutouis is best shot stopper for a reason. If vini continues like this... hmmmm
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:31pm On May 14
Rarre:

Welcome back man

Thank you
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:32pm On May 14
TheHulk616:
welcome back, I made sure the boys were not misbehaving in your absence

grin You done try bro
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:33pm On May 14
nonny1212:
So electrifying. Best performance from all players. Coutouis is best shot stopper for a reason. If vini continues like this... hmmmm

I missed who the official king of the matvh was
I couldn't choose between Vini, Bellingham and Courtois
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 12:20am On May 15
pu7pl3:

I missed who the official king of the matvh was
I couldn't choose between Vini, Bellingham and Courtois

It should have been Bellingham. 1 goal, 2 assists and made many recoveries. I'm supporting him for the Balon D'or. I'm truly impressed by his defensive abilities. They should give him La Liga Player of the Season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:54am On May 15
Rajmeista:

It should have been Bellingham. 1 goal, 2 assists and made many recoveries. I'm supporting him for the Balon D'or. I'm truly impressed by his defensive abilities. They should give him La Liga Player of the Season.

Okay so it was Vini?
Also well deserved.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 11:41pm On May 16
Let's make our votes count guys... They said we don't have numbers, let's prove them wrong.

Just register and vote in very easy steps.

https://lafuerzadenuestrofutbol.laliga.com/en-ES/premioslaliga
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 7:12pm On May 17
After watching Guler I am gassed. Truly phenomenal and plays for Madrid, a true messique talent rejected Barca for us and is balling like Messi.

Next season will be bloody with Mbappe and Endrick joining, be like Rodrygo go lose him place for starting XI
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ijustwantto: 7:57pm On May 17
Guler balling like messi?? Please u can compare him with other players, not Leo messi cheesy
BlueAngel444:
After watching Guler I am gassed. Truly phenomenal and plays for Madrid, a true messique talent rejected Barca for us and is balling like Messi.

Next season will be bloody with Mbappe and Endrick joining, be like Rodrygo go lose him place for starting XI
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 8:09pm On May 17
Bellingham set to become the most expensive midfielder in the world

As almost all his add ons will be triggered making his feet €13m more than Enzo's €121m
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 8:10pm On May 17
Ijustwantto:
Guler balling like messi?? Please u can compare him with other players, not Leo messi cheesy
you are right, most players Barca compared witg Messi flopped

Guler will be world best 😎
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 7:12am On May 18
BlueAngel444:

Vinicius, Mbappe and Rodrygo can all play at the same time. With the coming of Mbappe, Bellingham might drop a little deeper.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 7:49am On May 18
monerozi5590:

Vinicius, Mbappe and Rodrygo can all play at the same time. With the coming of Mbappe, Bellingham might drop a little deeper.
I wouldn't want to see Bellingham drop deeper. I enjoy his new role. What if we maintain same formation as this season, then play mbappe and vini upfront. They swap positions as vini does with rodrygo.

See, er, our recent formation created a lot of dynamics.

Vini can be paired with mbappe and likewise rodrygo. Sometimes, vini or rodrygo could lose form along the season, we see that happen as the season goes.

Anyhow, i know madrid will dominate spain a very long time. SAY I TOLD YOU
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 8:53am On May 18
monerozi5590:

that works as well but it would be better to stick to the formation that's working, 4-4-2 but in any case a 433 or better still a 4231/4213 could work making it 4 in attack, Vini and Rodry at the flanks Bellingham and Mbappe central

I fear Madrid may sell a big name player this summer, anyway we have four top CM/DMs to cover their base
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 8:59am On May 18
nonny1212:

I wouldn't want to see Bellingham drop deeper. I enjoy his new role. What if we maintain same formation as this season, then play mbappe and vini upfront. They swap positions as vini does with rodrygo.

See, er, our recent formation created a lot of dynamics.

Vini can be paired with mbappe and likewise rodrygo. Sometimes, vini or rodrygo could lose form along the season, we see that happen as the season goes.

Anyhow, i know madrid will dominate spain a very long time. SAY I TOLD YOU
Mbappe as a sole 9 or CF at times can be iffy that's why I feel maintaining the 442 formation may be best with Bellingham be the solid big man up front that Mbappe would need.

The issue is Rodrygo may be scapegoated for Mbappe to start but is Mbappe as selfless as Rodrygo? I hope so, because having the 3 players Mbappe Vinicius and Bellingham beat the former BBC in goals and assists would just be a joy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 6:25pm On May 19
Guler's goal per minute is crazy.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:37pm On May 19
Guler cant stop scoring
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:37pm On May 19
pu7pl3:
Guler's goal per minute is crazy.

Welcome back
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 6:47pm On May 19
Devvy4:

Welcome back

Thank you bro
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:49pm On May 19
Guler again!!!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:49pm On May 19
Guler will be massive for us come next season.

What a player!!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 6:50pm On May 19
Guler again
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 6:51pm On May 19
Arda Guler again🤣🤣🔥🔥🔥

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Introvertlounge: 6:55pm On May 19
pu7pl3:
Arda Guler again🤣🤣🔥🔥🔥
Welcome back
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 6:55pm On May 19
Omo let them Bring Bellingham to chase that pichichi in the 2nd half abeg.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 6:56pm On May 19
Introvertlounge:

Welcome back

Thanks man
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:19pm On May 19
Wetin dey sup for this 2nd half
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 7:20pm On May 19
What's this
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rarre: 7:24pm On May 19
Militao off for nacho
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 7:24pm On May 19
Militao is out of sync, he shouldnt play the finals
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:34pm On May 19
See how we bottled a 3 goal lead within minutes. Na wa oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (1822) (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.